Marauders ~. Mischief Managed .~

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Marauders ~. Mischief Managed .~

Harry Potter Role Playing game based in the Marauder's time line.

I forgot my password

OOC News

New Page 1

8/16/11

Wow! We have been up and moving again! And I have to admit it is great to be back, I am so happy to see most of our players back. We have missed everyone! I would like to say thank you to our fearless leader on behalf of good old Voldemort for winning Character of the Month. It means a lot to me to know that he is loved, because I do so love playing him! And congrats to Rogue for winning Player of the Month, keeping active, and working hard to keep your characters true to form! And of course, congrats to everyone for making MMM a screaming success again.

For everyone's knowledge, it seems that the young lady playing Andromida and Rudulphus has dropped out on us... which is sad, but seeing as she has not posted since our return, I feel it only fair to put the two characters back up for grabs!

Keep up the good work everyone!

E~

7/28/11

If all goes according to plan, we would like to get started again Friday July 29th. I know this is short notice, I have been unable to sit down and update the site. :D. I have heard that just about everyone is coming back, I have not yet heard from Ren or Rogue, but I hope to see them!!!! See you all then!

E~

7/20/11

We are hoping to be reopening soon. Sometime in the next few weeks. so anyone that is interested in returning to us should keep checking the site for activity, or watch this box and I will announce when we are up and active

Thanks everyone for their patience!

~E

Latest topics

» Bringing Sexy Back
Alexander 'Alex' Crowe I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 14, 2011 8:50 am by Hikaru Katsumi

» After Class Work
Alexander 'Alex' Crowe I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 14, 2011 2:42 am by Dmitrious Craft

» Taking James and Alice for Ice-Cream
Alexander 'Alex' Crowe I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 14, 2011 2:35 am by Severus Snape

» The right encouragement.
Alexander 'Alex' Crowe I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 13, 2011 11:31 pm by Narcissa Black

» A gift and a concern...
Alexander 'Alex' Crowe I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 13, 2011 4:50 pm by Lord Voldemort

» New Board Delays
Alexander 'Alex' Crowe I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 13, 2011 4:34 pm by Lord Voldemort

» Seems like it's always me...lol
Alexander 'Alex' Crowe I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 12, 2011 7:55 pm by Lily Evans

» I want to kill something (Auroras?)
Alexander 'Alex' Crowe I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 11, 2011 8:20 pm by Alicia Lynn Crowe

» A Lover's Quarrel - JamesXLily his dorm( private)
Alexander 'Alex' Crowe I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 09, 2011 2:16 pm by James Potter

Chatbox

Top posting users this week

No user

Top posting users this month

No user

2 posters

Alexander 'Alex' Crowe

Alexander Crowe
    Alexander Crowe

Alexander 'Alex' Crowe Empty Alexander 'Alex' Crowe

Post  Alexander Crowe Wed May 18, 2011 11:56 pm

OOC:
    Mun Name: Crow
    Mun Age: 23
    How long have you played: 11 years on, 15 off
    How active are you: All the time
    When are you most active: Night's mornings
    Do you play any other Characters here - who: not yet

Alexander 'Alex' Crowe 1250098612_8379_full

NAME: Alex Crowe or Crow
    Birth name: Alaxander Crowe
    Other names: Crow, Song Bird
    Born: May 12, 1961
    Ancestry: The Crowe family start back mostly in Romoe. They started out as warlocks. Feared for the peoples not understanding, but feared enought no one messed with them and usually used their powers for money. They were mostly dark hearted people. usually only helping in war and illness when it ment something for them. They date back to Ceiser and many roman concers. Now they are very rich wizards that still only do things for their own gang. Every child is trained to use their words and powers to get what they want. How to turn someone against their own will.
    Mother: Dead
    Father: Maverick Crowe (33)
    Siblings: Alice Crowe (little sister, 11)
    Childhood: Very well kepted, had everything he wanted, if he did as his father and his fathers 'friend' wanted him to do. Was trained to not like certain people, a very biggot home.
    Location of childhood home: Rome

APPEARANCE
    Eye color: Brown
    Hair color: Black
    Other characteristics: Very slender and cat like boy. he usually can be seen in a flock of his friends and sticks out from his very pale skin and dark eyes.The boy isn't out in the sun very much, so his skin never gets enough of it, and his eyes stay pretty dark.
    Voice: Calm even, one that can slowly pull you in to sleep. A sly voice.

SKILLS, ALLEGIANCES, ETC.: Very sly and able to make someone litterly walk in to a wall. he uses what they like against them. studies them and figures them out. He is a social butterfly, usually getting any type of person to come to his side.
    Wand:vine wood, 10¾ inches, dragon heartstring
    Other devices: A pet crow, A charm that for one round will make him move very fast and end up behind someone or far away from someone.
    Career: Politics, Laywer, judge when older
    Skills: Good at dark arts and charms. Likes anything that is flashy.
    Allegeiances: nonee
    Patronus: A crow
    Boggart: Cages, be trapped, dark places with no way out.
    Example RP: You know me.....XP!

Hogwarts House Quiz

1.) You are given a test at school that has questions that teacher hasn't covered yet. In the middle of the test you notice that your friend next to you has a cheat-sheet. The teacher doesn't notice.

Ask to share the cheat-sheet. This test isn't fair, so why should you be?

2.) While walking down the street you see a wallet on the side of the road. It has a small amount of money in it, but no identification of any kind. There is nobody in sight.

Pocket the money. You don't know who it belongs to, so finder's keepers.

3.) Someone has played a prank on you which involves your public embarrassment and everyone begins laughing at you. However, you doubt they meant any harm by it.

That jerk! You get mad right away and tell it to their face. (start a fight)

4.) You have arrived late to work because you had a flat tire. You've been on time every other day for the past month, yet your boss yells at you about it in front of all your coworkers.

Let him yell, it doesn't matter anyway, you're not listening.

5.) You have just returned home from a long day's work when a friend calls you and explains that they are stranded on a back road an hour drive from town and they need you to pick them up. They've already tried everyone else and you are their only means of getting back.

I'll do it, but I'm charging them for gas money.

6.) A little kid accuses you, in front of a whole crowd people, of stealing his toy which you did not do. You are twice his size, but he won't back off.

How dare he insult me in front of all these people? I'll show him how things work in the real world!

7.) You have saved up for months to buy a new bike. As you're getting ready to buy it, a child runs by and steals your money. You chase him down and find that his mother is deathly ill and the child stole the money to buy her medicine.

That's their problem, I didn't get the lady sick. I worked hard for that money and it's mine.

8.) A friend of yours tells you that there is some really cool stuff in an old abandoned building. When you get there you see a sign that "Danger: Do not enter!", but the building doesn't look dangerous. There is nobody around to see you, and your friend wants to check it out.

Danger shmanger! There's probably some cool stuff inside. Let's see what all the fuss is about.

9.) A very strong man approaches you while you're eating lunch and demands that you give him some food. He doesn't appear to be starving or poor. There is nobody there to stop him from taking it.

Give him some food and follow him to his house so you can later get him back by doing something rather nasty.

10.) You have inherited a large sum of money from your great aunt.

Spend it all on something really big and eccentric. You can't take it with you right?

11.) You are given a small plastic puzzle that looks to be difficult to solve.

I have better things to do than play with toys.

12.) Five years ago a girl stole some money from you and she never got in trouble for it. Since then, she has become a much better person. Recently she has been arrested for stealing, but you can prove that she is innocent.

I'm not saying a thing. This is the punishment that she never got five years ago.

13) What house do you want to be in?

Slytherin
    Alexander 'Alex' Crowe 1250098612_8379_fullAlexander 'Alex' Crowe 1250098612_8379_full
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Alexander 'Alex' Crowe Empty Re: Alexander 'Alex' Crowe

Post  Admin Thu May 19, 2011 7:10 am

Alexander 'Alex' Crowe Slytherin_crest1

YES! perhaps in Slytherin
    You'll make your real friends,
    Those cunning folks use any means
    To achieve their ends.

You have been accepted to the School of Witchcraft and Wizardy
    4th year
    Slytherin House

Make sure to withdrawl your funds from the bank before you purchase them.

You are welcomed to post anywhere around the site EXCEPT for the school. Term starts on June 1st, 2011.

You will need the following items for start of term check around town stores should be putting up inventory pages, just start a post saying what you would like to buy:

The Following can be found at:
    (Madam Malkin's Robes for All Occasions)
    ■Uniform
    ■Three Sets of Plain Work Robes (Black)
    ■One Plain Pointed Hat (Black) for day wear
    ■One Pair of Protective Gloves (dragon hide or similar)
    ■One Winter Cloak (Black, silver fastenings)
    ■Please note that all student's clothes should carry name-tags.

(Flourish & Blotts)
    ■Books
    ■The Standard Book of Spells (Grade 1) by Miranda Goshawk
    ■A History of Magic by Bathilda Bagshot
    ■Magical Theory by Adalbert Waffling
    ■A Beginner's Guide to Transfiguration by Emeric Switch
    ■One Thousand Magical Herbs and Fungi by Phyllida Spore
    ■Magical Drafts and Potions by Arsenius Jigger
    ■Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them by Newt Scamander
    ■The Dark Forces: A Guide to Self-Protection by Quentin Trimble

■Other Equipment
    (Ollivanders)
    ■1 Wand
    (No shop currently for these items so we can assume you already have them)
    ■1 Cauldron (pewter, standard size 2)
    ■1 set of glass or crystal phials
    ■1 telescope
    ■1 set of brass scales
    (Magical Menagerie)
    ■Students may also bring an Owl OR a Cat OR a Toad.

You can visit Diagon Alley to buy the things you need above - Just make sure you make a withdrawl from Gringotts bank first!

Current date/time is Sun May 12, 2024 11:04 pm