Marauders ~. Mischief Managed .~

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Marauders ~. Mischief Managed .~

Harry Potter Role Playing game based in the Marauder's time line.

I forgot my password

OOC News

New Page 1

8/16/11

Wow! We have been up and moving again! And I have to admit it is great to be back, I am so happy to see most of our players back. We have missed everyone! I would like to say thank you to our fearless leader on behalf of good old Voldemort for winning Character of the Month. It means a lot to me to know that he is loved, because I do so love playing him! And congrats to Rogue for winning Player of the Month, keeping active, and working hard to keep your characters true to form! And of course, congrats to everyone for making MMM a screaming success again.

For everyone's knowledge, it seems that the young lady playing Andromida and Rudulphus has dropped out on us... which is sad, but seeing as she has not posted since our return, I feel it only fair to put the two characters back up for grabs!

Keep up the good work everyone!

E~

7/28/11

If all goes according to plan, we would like to get started again Friday July 29th. I know this is short notice, I have been unable to sit down and update the site. :D. I have heard that just about everyone is coming back, I have not yet heard from Ren or Rogue, but I hope to see them!!!! See you all then!

E~

7/20/11

We are hoping to be reopening soon. Sometime in the next few weeks. so anyone that is interested in returning to us should keep checking the site for activity, or watch this box and I will announce when we are up and active

Thanks everyone for their patience!

~E

Latest topics

» Bringing Sexy Back
Narcissa Black and Alice Crowe Being Sweet (Open 2 all) I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 14, 2011 8:50 am by Hikaru Katsumi

» After Class Work
Narcissa Black and Alice Crowe Being Sweet (Open 2 all) I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 14, 2011 2:42 am by Dmitrious Craft

» Taking James and Alice for Ice-Cream
Narcissa Black and Alice Crowe Being Sweet (Open 2 all) I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 14, 2011 2:35 am by Severus Snape

» The right encouragement.
Narcissa Black and Alice Crowe Being Sweet (Open 2 all) I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 13, 2011 11:31 pm by Narcissa Black

» A gift and a concern...
Narcissa Black and Alice Crowe Being Sweet (Open 2 all) I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 13, 2011 4:50 pm by Lord Voldemort

» New Board Delays
Narcissa Black and Alice Crowe Being Sweet (Open 2 all) I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 13, 2011 4:34 pm by Lord Voldemort

» Seems like it's always me...lol
Narcissa Black and Alice Crowe Being Sweet (Open 2 all) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 12, 2011 7:55 pm by Lily Evans

» I want to kill something (Auroras?)
Narcissa Black and Alice Crowe Being Sweet (Open 2 all) I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 11, 2011 8:20 pm by Alicia Lynn Crowe

» A Lover's Quarrel - JamesXLily his dorm( private)
Narcissa Black and Alice Crowe Being Sweet (Open 2 all) I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 09, 2011 2:16 pm by James Potter

Chatbox

Top posting users this week

No user

Top posting users this month

No user

4 posters

Narcissa Black and Alice Crowe Being Sweet (Open 2 all)

Alicia Lynn Crowe
    Alicia Lynn Crowe

Narcissa Black and Alice Crowe Being Sweet (Open 2 all) Empty Narcissa Black and Alice Crowe Being Sweet (Open 2 all)

Post  Alicia Lynn Crowe Wed Aug 17, 2011 11:09 pm

Alice was one to talk to people even if they dont like her. she noticed that Narcissa Black, had not been in school for a bit, and she was curious if she was okay. She was friends with Sirius, so she might as well be nice to Bella and Narcissa... NOT! She would never be nice to Bella, she got on her last damn nerve! For a child hitting 12 that should be something hard to do.

"Narcissa? Arre you okay? YOu were not in school much last week?" She would inch closer to the slytherlin table only talking to her. She ignored one of the students that glared at her for kicking his ass at dueling last week. She didn't trust her... but she was going to state her consern. Alice was nice... she couldn't help it.
    Narcissa Black
    Narcissa Black

Narcissa Black and Alice Crowe Being Sweet (Open 2 all) Empty Re: Narcissa Black and Alice Crowe Being Sweet (Open 2 all)

Post  Narcissa Black Wed Aug 17, 2011 11:29 pm

narcissa was usually.full of pride and often refused to speak to anyone she.didn't address first. However, with everything that had happened recently she was feeling.a bit more social then usual. Anything that would ease the sting she felt inside. She was currently picking at a full plate when the girl came over and asked if she was alright narcissa nodded mutely keeping her swollen cheek facing the other way.
    "I'll survive. We all have to find a way. My paths just got more stones in it." She glanced over at her attempting to smile and pushed the plate in her direction.
    "Hungry?"
    Alicia Lynn Crowe
    Alicia Lynn Crowe

Narcissa Black and Alice Crowe Being Sweet (Open 2 all) Empty Re: Narcissa Black and Alice Crowe Being Sweet (Open 2 all)

Post  Alicia Lynn Crowe Wed Aug 17, 2011 11:44 pm

When she spoke she smiled and would come to seat besdie her. The slytherlin's could just shove it up their ass and let it come out their mouth for all ALice cared. She saw something differentin This black sister, then Bella. She crossed her arms on top of the table and looked at the food. "Your not eating much? Here." She would reach in to her pocket nad pull out a candy that turned your hair green and pink. "It will make you smileeee." She grinned.

She saw the shiner and glared. "Who did that?" She gripped her wand that was hidden in the pocket of her skirt. "Does it hurt?" She asked before giving the other girl a chance to say anything, she lifted her hand and would start to heal it. Alice was advanced for her age. Most first year stuff she already new by the time she got to school. She never used it, but she read enough to understand the conspet and get ahead.
    Narcissa Black
    Narcissa Black

Post  Narcissa Black Thu Aug 18, 2011 12:17 pm

When the girl inquired as to how much she had been eating herself Narcissa gave her a vain little smile and turned towards her gesturing to her own perfectly silhoutted body obvious beneath her expensive robes.

"Sweetheart when you're someone like me, from a family like mine, with so many things being decided day in and day out based on your every move- likely NOT in your favor-" she mused running long fingers over her swollen cheek which now warmed and started to go down since the girl started using her magic to heal it.

"You find yourself eating less more often then you'd think." She kept her eyes on her much like a falcon would on it's prey when deciding whether or not to take the plunge and spiral downward for the kill.

Hmm... No.

This girl had been kind to her and for that Narcissa would reward her with a moment of kindness. What a rare sight it would be for anyone who was passing by to see the small gryffindor girl in such close proximities with one Narcissa Black.

She gave off a polite sweet little laugh at spotting the candy and took it placing it in her pocket to save it for later.

"I'll put this to good use on someone who deserves to have their perfect hair russed." she conjured up her own wand and made a gummy bear enlarge to the size of a doll and come to life as it skipped over and hugged the child. Narcissa knew how she loved animals so...maybe an alliance with this child would be beneficial. That's how her mind worked. Always calculating. Always searching for loopholes in the system. A way to turn the tides in her favor...though lately she was finding that extremely difficult.
    Alicia Lynn Crowe
    Alicia Lynn Crowe

Post  Alicia Lynn Crowe Thu Aug 18, 2011 12:26 pm

When she healed her she smiled a little nad set her hands back in her lap. "Do'nt you ever just want to be unprefect? Run run arond in the rain? Or go catch lighting bugs just for the hell of it?" SHe asked watching the older girl. "Just because someone is set in stone doesn't mean you can't make the best of it... then again.. I get in trouble all the time at home... I take a breath oddly and I get yelled at." She laughed a little and sighed. "But... I'm not prefect like you..."

She knew the girl, and how she was just from what she saw. "So why do you hang out with white spiky man?" She asked speaking of Lucious. "Your obessiously nicer then hhim? Sorry if you guys are shagging or something." Yes, this was coming from an 11 almost 12 year old girl...

She crossed her legs and laughed when the gummy bear animal danced and stuff. She reached out and touched it. SHe poked at it some before yawning. "I wish someone didn't hit you though.... that was wrong.., but maybe you should eat the candy... do something out of character and blow their minds!"
    Narcissa Black
    Narcissa Black

Post  Narcissa Black Thu Aug 18, 2011 1:50 pm

Narcissa smiled to herself watching the girl interact with the gummy bear listening closely to what she was saying even if she seemed far away from this place she was very much in the moment of things. She didn't get to enjoy a normal life so this was... unexpected. Hell it was even enjoyable.

"Something...out of character?" she mirrored the girl's words and thought about it. "That's not such a bad idea. Maybe I'll take your advice."

she turned those icy eyes back to the girl and bit down on her lip when she asked about 'spiky boy'.

Lucius Malfoy.

Her future husband.

She sighed. Can't I go one day without thinking of you? she said to herself before putting on a masked expression and turning her eyes in the other direction taking a sip from the silver and green goblet that was in front of her on the long table decorated in slytherin fashion.

"We...haven't really shagged." she whispered and it seemed like when she said this she had mixed emotions about it but still she wore that familiar expression. A flawless poker face.

"I'm around him so often because he's important to me."
    she pursed her lips together wondering how much she could tell this girl without her running off to the Gryffindorks and spilling the beans.
    "He may be... cold-" she paused knitting her eyebrows together wondering if that was the right word to explain Lucius Malfoy.
    "But he isn't always like that...he's just got a lot on his shoulders. It's my job to try to be supportive for him but I want more then just that..."
    Another sigh. She took a longer drink from the goblet and it was clear now that she was drinking wine.
    It was her job ... yeah that's what it felt like lately.
    "Anyway, don't worry about me. I've learned my lessons just like any teeange witch my age. I'm from a prestiguous family and I'm slowly learning to be proud of that even if I never receive the desires of my heart. Some of us are meant to live our lives in heartache... makes for a stronger spirit in the end, right?"
    She turned her eyes back to the girl, just in a fleeting glance and if Alice had looked closely she'd have seen just how full of sorrow and pain Narcissa truly was. Just like that it was gone and she looked normal again.
    Alicia Lynn Crowe
    Alicia Lynn Crowe

Post  Alicia Lynn Crowe Thu Aug 18, 2011 2:28 pm

"That is true for alot of us in this time. Only difference between you and me, is that my family wants nothing to do with me because i'm not pure like you and the rest. So I luck out i guess, but I also get shafted beat up on, and attempt to loose me in alleys... " She stated messing with her skirt a little.

"I guess being ignored is a good thing though." She stated looking up at the other. "Lucious can be nice? I wouldn't believe that, but I bet he is nicer to people like him.. or well.. same purity or what ever you guys like to call it." She waved her hand a little.

"And yes you should go out of the norm... your already out of the norm talkingto me.. I"m surpise Snivilan and Lucious having came over here to try and do something." She chuckled a little, and grinned. "Your very nice... I hope you stay that way... But.. i'm good ears, so just because I hang out with who i hang out with doesn't mean i'm not going to listen? I won't blab either." She knew she was secruty risk!
    Lucius Malfoy
    Lucius Malfoy

Post  Lucius Malfoy Thu Aug 18, 2011 2:39 pm

Lucius was several yards away talking to one of the other Slytherins. He caught Narcissa's eye and shook his head a fraction before ignoreing them completely. This was not acceptable behavior for one such as herself. The sooner she learned her place and to keep others in their place the stronger she would be.

He turned and left the room -exit lucius-
    Remus J Lupin
    Remus J Lupin

Post  Remus J Lupin Thu Aug 18, 2011 2:42 pm

"Alice."

His voice was deeper and far more tense than she was used to as Remus' hands fell on her shoulders from behind.

"Been looking for you. Come on."

He would attempt to turn her away from the Slytherin Table, his eyes never leaving Narcissa.

He wore his same tattered robes and his right arm was wrapped in gauze, his eyes held a great deal of warning to the pure blood witch.

One would almost call that look possesive, though not in the romantic sense.
    Narcissa Black
    Narcissa Black

Post  Narcissa Black Thu Aug 18, 2011 3:36 pm

Narcissa watched the girl for a moment longer. Calculating. The words she said were far more advanced then her age showed. She told her she was kind...was she right? Was Narcissa kind at all? She frowned as her inner selfish and dark thoughts crept to the forefront of her mind. You can't accept her as a friend.

She opened her mouth to say something, wanting to fight that reality when she caught Lucius' eyes focused on her. She saw him shake his head telling her silently to stop and just like that- it was over.

Her body rose fairly quickly towering over the girl she surveyed her with the familiar look of the falcon etched against her eyes...only the ghost of misery left to make the younger girl doubt that she wanted to be this way in the end.

"Alice I'm-" those same eyes snapped on when Remus approached them and grabbed the girl pulling her to safety. She steadied her gaze on him narrowing her eyes just a fraction neck craned to the side as she observed him coolly then turned her attention back to the girl.

"I'm afraid that this conversation is over. You shouldn't speak to me again. I'm a Black after all...and we're known to prey upon others to mock, maim or murder." she purred smiling sweetly at the girl before flicking those eyes coldly to Remus and turning on her heel to leave her blonde curls bouncing against her feline back as she did so.

She hated having to be so cold... but Lucius had seen her and his opinion was well above that of the child who desired to make friends with her.

She caught up to Lucius as he was briskly leaving and came into easy stride beside him.
    "Bella has hundreds of toys...can't I have just one?" she put on a nice smile for him encouraging him to forget about the other night.
    "Does my face look better to you?" she asked wanting to feel his touch again if even for a moment. She realized she was thinking this and dropped her gaze to the floor walking tall but in silence, beside him.
    Alicia Lynn Crowe
    Alicia Lynn Crowe

Post  Alicia Lynn Crowe Thu Aug 18, 2011 5:25 pm

"Brother?" She jumped feeling the hand on he shoulder. She looked up at the black girl and smiled. "I'm starting to think that is a saying more to Bella.. then you and your brother." She slipped out form under the table and would turn and look fully at Remus and her eyes went wide. She took his arm way above his bandages nad looked at it. She didn't ask what hpapened. just took him by the elbow and lead him towards the hall way. She muttered softly and her hand glew as she attemped to heal him.

"Are you okay?" Was all she asked, SHe knew better then to ask what happened or anything. She stopped once in the hall and looked up at him. "Why have you been looking for me? I just been here...for now." SHe muttered rubbing the back of her neck a little.

(Alice to Sirius and Remus, and Visversa LOL https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N5gBxKEgZqM )https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N5gBxKEgZqM
    Remus J Lupin
    Remus J Lupin

Post  Remus J Lupin Fri Aug 19, 2011 8:43 am

He brushed her hand away when she tried to heal him. The healing wouldn't work. He said nothing til they were far away before stooping down and speaking to her.

"What the hell are you thinking, talking to thoes snakes. Don't you know what they'd do to you?"
    Alicia Lynn Crowe
    Alicia Lynn Crowe

Post  Alicia Lynn Crowe Fri Aug 19, 2011 6:01 pm

She looked at Remus and shook her head. "Snakes break too..." She stated and slid her hands in to her skirt pockets. she watched her big brother and sighed. "I knew what i was doing, I wouldn't of gotten hurt. I wouldn't of set down if not knowing right whre Lucious was and the rest. SHe was upset... she didn't hurt me, didn't evne try to hurt me. We were actually just talking. I know she is dangerous, but what is the worse she can do to me in a room full of students? She can turn me blue? I don't care, i would laugh. Hang me upside down and make my skirt flap over my head." SHe lifted her skift a little. "SHorts. There is little she could do to me in the middle of the room that I wouldn't laugh at... but... she was really sad..."

Alice was a good kid, she ment well. "I won't do it again Remus... It was a one time thing.. I promice." she stated looking at his hand. "Are you okay? Need ice?" She asked curiously.
    Remus J Lupin
    Remus J Lupin

Post  Remus J Lupin Fri Aug 19, 2011 11:28 pm

"No ice, kid. It'll heal."

He walked outside and to the court yard. He enjoyed the sun, it offered so much more than the moon. He walked beside of her in silence for a long moment before offering his undamanged arm to her.

"I know you mean well, Alice. They are cruel and manipulative by nature. She is marrying the Malfoy prick...even though she is a year older than you she knows where she is headed in this world. She will play his game to win the throne...and hurting you would get his attention."

He explained quietly.

"Not everyone person of a certain persausion is bad...but you have to be careful because one can never be sure."
    Lucius Malfoy
    Lucius Malfoy

Post  Lucius Malfoy Fri Aug 19, 2011 11:35 pm

Lucius paused as she camed to stand beside him. Ever so slowly that smirk crept onto his lips and he let his finger caress her cheek bone.

"It seems to me..."

He purred.

"That you are finally learning this game."

He kissed her cheek before offering his arm.

"I would suggest a slightly less visible toy, Narcissa."
    Alicia Lynn Crowe
    Alicia Lynn Crowe

Post  Alicia Lynn Crowe Fri Aug 19, 2011 11:37 pm

"I don't understand why the world has to be so bad.. " SHe bit down on her bottom lip curling her arm under her brothers laying her head down upon it. She just walked with him worried about him, but wouldn't say anything.

"I know how curl the world is... and i know how curl they are. My own brother tried to get me kidnapped in a shop in that bad alley." As she nicknamed it. "my father and unkle beat on me... This is the first time i have never had a bruice on me that wasn't cause from me klutzing out." SHe had never told anyone this... "But I don't want to see anyone upset.. I want to see people smile. Even if they are bad, something about her made me know she wasn't going to hurt me right then and there. Later, i'm sure she would throw me to the snakes, but that moment. she wouldn't." SHe looked up at Remus and hugged his arm tighter.

"The world is curl... but we are not..." She stated with a smile. "WE are forgotten." She didn't know where remus' parents where, she just knew he lived in the Inn. So he was as lonely as she was.
    Narcissa Black
    Narcissa Black

Post  Narcissa Black Sat Aug 20, 2011 9:58 am

Narcissa held her breath just for an instant when lucius came forward. Part of her expected him to strike her skin. Muscle memory. When he caressed it instead and even went so far as to kiss her cheek she met his eyes , exhaling a slight blush coming over her cheeks she quickly recovered matching his smile the familiar look of the siren back in her eyes.
    "Oh but wheres the fun in picking out your prey from the weakest of the pack? Tell me lucius...if i corrupted that precious mind wouldnt she make for a lovely doll?"
    She took his arm walking gracefully beside him. They surely looked beautiful together.
    "I could turn her...she wants acceptance after all. Unless you'd prefer a different Target?" she craned her long neck turning her eyes on him.
    Remus J Lupin
    Remus J Lupin

Post  Remus J Lupin Sun Aug 21, 2011 9:07 am

Remus' eyes closed slightly when she allued to having been abused. He had wondered about that when they first met but had never pushed her to disclose the information. He didn't want her to feel like she had something else she had to do at another's order.

He knew she would tell in time - and she had.

He placed a chaste kiss on the top of her head.

"You are a sweet kid, with an amazing heart. The world is cruel, but don't let the world effect that amazing nature of yours. That said, don't fall into the traps the world sets either."

He looked at her when she called them the forgotten.

"No, not by our real family we aren't."
    Lucius Malfoy
    Lucius Malfoy

Post  Lucius Malfoy Sun Aug 21, 2011 9:15 am

"She might be a fun play thing."

He admitted as he glanced over his shoulder as she and lupin left the room.

"Still, play this game carefully. She could just as easily be playing you."
    Narcissa Black
    Narcissa Black

Post  Narcissa Black Sun Aug 21, 2011 9:57 am

narcissa let out a polite little laugh at lucius' words lifting one hand to push her long blonde locks off of her face before returning it to his arm.
    "Really lucius...sometimes you overestimate people..."
    She dared herself to turn his face towards her as she came to a stop and did so her long fingers softly moving across his jaw slow and deliberate as she catched his eyes.
    "And you may from time to time..underestimate me." She said softly.
    Narcissa would only ever show this level of care and affection for lucius malfoy.
    Alicia Lynn Crowe
    Alicia Lynn Crowe

Post  Alicia Lynn Crowe Sun Aug 21, 2011 3:34 pm

She smiled up at him. "Do not worry big brother. I know who my family is now. You Sirius James and Lilly and Auther and Molly." He SHe smiled at the little group of friends she had. And for the most part, SIrius, james, and Remus where all her brothers, and forever would be. She cared about them, each of them and loved them.

"I promice to not let the world eat me, Remus. I will be careful, but." She looked at his arm having questions but wouldn't "YOu e careful before I have to become Mean Alicia Lynn Crowe, and have to beat someone up for hurting my big brother... I will hex someone faster then SIrius can." She grinned a little.
    Remus J Lupin
    Remus J Lupin

Post  Remus J Lupin Mon Aug 22, 2011 7:20 am

"There isn't anyone to Hex and if there were, you might be surprised to find that I am more than capible of taking care of myself."

He patted her hand.

"thanks though."
    Remus J Lupin
    Remus J Lupin

Post  Remus J Lupin Mon Aug 22, 2011 7:21 am

"There isn't anyone to Hex and if there were, you might be surprised to find that I am more than capible of taking care of myself."

He patted her hand.

"thanks though."
    Alicia Lynn Crowe
    Alicia Lynn Crowe

Post  Alicia Lynn Crowe Tue Aug 23, 2011 1:39 am

"I was kiddin' Remus. I just like to try and make you smile..." SHe didn't push the subject. She just cared alot for her big brother. "Don't worry, I didn't mean that like you coudn't protect yourself... If someone can hurt you, what can a first year do. IT was just a joke, Moony."

The girl kicked the dirt a little. "Hey, lets get icecream." She smiled up at him. "My treat! We haven't had much time to talk lately? If not now, then maybe later. I miss when I use to come to your room at the inn, and you would come out and we woudl go for walks together, even with Sirius."
    Lucius Malfoy
    Lucius Malfoy

Post  Lucius Malfoy Tue Aug 23, 2011 2:42 pm

He allowed her to turn his chin, thoes caculating blue eyes studied her own for a silent moment.

"You will find, M'Dear that over-estimation leads to being prepared. As per you...that has yet to be seen."

He gave the slightest of smiles before contiuning on his way.

-end this? I'm trying to cut down on where I am uup-

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 12, 2024 7:05 am