Marauders ~. Mischief Managed .~

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Marauders ~. Mischief Managed .~

Harry Potter Role Playing game based in the Marauder's time line.

I forgot my password

OOC News

New Page 1

8/16/11

Wow! We have been up and moving again! And I have to admit it is great to be back, I am so happy to see most of our players back. We have missed everyone! I would like to say thank you to our fearless leader on behalf of good old Voldemort for winning Character of the Month. It means a lot to me to know that he is loved, because I do so love playing him! And congrats to Rogue for winning Player of the Month, keeping active, and working hard to keep your characters true to form! And of course, congrats to everyone for making MMM a screaming success again.

For everyone's knowledge, it seems that the young lady playing Andromida and Rudulphus has dropped out on us... which is sad, but seeing as she has not posted since our return, I feel it only fair to put the two characters back up for grabs!

Keep up the good work everyone!

E~

7/28/11

If all goes according to plan, we would like to get started again Friday July 29th. I know this is short notice, I have been unable to sit down and update the site. :D. I have heard that just about everyone is coming back, I have not yet heard from Ren or Rogue, but I hope to see them!!!! See you all then!

E~

7/20/11

We are hoping to be reopening soon. Sometime in the next few weeks. so anyone that is interested in returning to us should keep checking the site for activity, or watch this box and I will announce when we are up and active

Thanks everyone for their patience!

~E

Latest topics

» Bringing Sexy Back
Shinya Satoshi and Alicia Crowe (private) I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 14, 2011 8:50 am by Hikaru Katsumi

» After Class Work
Shinya Satoshi and Alicia Crowe (private) I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 14, 2011 2:42 am by Dmitrious Craft

» Taking James and Alice for Ice-Cream
Shinya Satoshi and Alicia Crowe (private) I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 14, 2011 2:35 am by Severus Snape

» The right encouragement.
Shinya Satoshi and Alicia Crowe (private) I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 13, 2011 11:31 pm by Narcissa Black

» A gift and a concern...
Shinya Satoshi and Alicia Crowe (private) I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 13, 2011 4:50 pm by Lord Voldemort

» New Board Delays
Shinya Satoshi and Alicia Crowe (private) I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 13, 2011 4:34 pm by Lord Voldemort

» Seems like it's always me...lol
Shinya Satoshi and Alicia Crowe (private) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 12, 2011 7:55 pm by Lily Evans

» I want to kill something (Auroras?)
Shinya Satoshi and Alicia Crowe (private) I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 11, 2011 8:20 pm by Alicia Lynn Crowe

» A Lover's Quarrel - JamesXLily his dorm( private)
Shinya Satoshi and Alicia Crowe (private) I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 09, 2011 2:16 pm by James Potter

Chatbox

Top posting users this week

No user

Top posting users this month

No user

2 posters

Shinya Satoshi and Alicia Crowe (private)

Alicia Lynn Crowe
    Alicia Lynn Crowe

Shinya Satoshi and Alicia Crowe (private) Empty Shinya Satoshi and Alicia Crowe (private)

Post  Alicia Lynn Crowe Sun Jun 12, 2011 11:45 pm

Take that and that and THAT!!" Seh threw the rocks as hard as she could at the water and her reflection!!! she didn't want to go home!! her father called her home for the weekend for some FAMILY business that needed to be done. Their grandfather on their fathers side had passed away, and Alice didn't even want to go!! she would kick the water with the tip of her shoe and fall to the ground and glare at herself in the water.

Remus was upset with her, her family was calling her home for the weekend, and Alex and Bella wouldn't leave her alone. She would hid her face in her hands and would just glare at the water below her. What was going on. She didn't know anymore. Beautiful long blonde hair was getting logner now down past her shoulders. She wanted to let it grow up. She didn't want to look like a complete little kid. She was getting to that stage of wanting to be an adult.

Everything was bugging her right now. Quin would land on her shoulder and nuzzle her cheek and she would just pet his head. "What do I do Quin.."
    Shinya Satoshi
    Shinya Satoshi

Shinya Satoshi and Alicia Crowe (private) Empty Re: Shinya Satoshi and Alicia Crowe (private)

Post  Shinya Satoshi Mon Jun 13, 2011 12:56 am

Shinya had found he rather liked just wandering about the
    woods when he had nothing to do. It was still fairly warm
    here, which was nice, he certainly wasn't looking forward
    to the English winter. The small grey and white cat, Neko,
    was sitting on his shoulder as he walked, using his staff
    like a walking cane.

He heard a voice from a head, and it seemed one that he
    knew so he found himself walking in that direction. His
    appearance today was simple, long black hair, pulled up in
    a pony tail, and dark eyes, some liked to take a gander
    that it might be his actual appearance, but no one actually
    knew because he changed his appearance the way people
    changed their underwear.

"Rough day koibito?" He asked softly as he came across her
    kicking and yelling at the water.
    Alicia Lynn Crowe
    Alicia Lynn Crowe

Shinya Satoshi and Alicia Crowe (private) Empty Re: Shinya Satoshi and Alicia Crowe (private)

Post  Alicia Lynn Crowe Mon Jun 13, 2011 1:50 pm

Alice would almost jump out of her skin when he walked up on her. Her face now flushed as she shook her head a little. "Um... Yeah.. pretty much... I upset my friend and now my grandfather has dead, meaning i havce to go home this weekened for the wake and funeral... I am not looking forward to seeing my family... so... I desided I wil get in less trouble throwing rocks at water then throwing things at Bella or Lucious."

She would smile up at him shaking her head to hide the blus ha little. She did like him... HE was nice and calm, something Alice was not. "So ... how are you? Your hair looks nice pulled back in a ponytail... " She grinned a little, her own hair was growing out right now. IT was down past her shoulders alittle in the back.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat May 11, 2024 9:46 pm