Marauders ~. Mischief Managed .~

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Marauders ~. Mischief Managed .~

Harry Potter Role Playing game based in the Marauder's time line.

I forgot my password

OOC News

New Page 1

8/16/11

Wow! We have been up and moving again! And I have to admit it is great to be back, I am so happy to see most of our players back. We have missed everyone! I would like to say thank you to our fearless leader on behalf of good old Voldemort for winning Character of the Month. It means a lot to me to know that he is loved, because I do so love playing him! And congrats to Rogue for winning Player of the Month, keeping active, and working hard to keep your characters true to form! And of course, congrats to everyone for making MMM a screaming success again.

For everyone's knowledge, it seems that the young lady playing Andromida and Rudulphus has dropped out on us... which is sad, but seeing as she has not posted since our return, I feel it only fair to put the two characters back up for grabs!

Keep up the good work everyone!

E~

7/28/11

If all goes according to plan, we would like to get started again Friday July 29th. I know this is short notice, I have been unable to sit down and update the site. :D. I have heard that just about everyone is coming back, I have not yet heard from Ren or Rogue, but I hope to see them!!!! See you all then!

E~

7/20/11

We are hoping to be reopening soon. Sometime in the next few weeks. so anyone that is interested in returning to us should keep checking the site for activity, or watch this box and I will announce when we are up and active

Thanks everyone for their patience!

~E

Latest topics

» Bringing Sexy Back
Back to Black I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 14, 2011 8:50 am by Hikaru Katsumi

» After Class Work
Back to Black I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 14, 2011 2:42 am by Dmitrious Craft

» Taking James and Alice for Ice-Cream
Back to Black I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 14, 2011 2:35 am by Severus Snape

» The right encouragement.
Back to Black I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 13, 2011 11:31 pm by Narcissa Black

» A gift and a concern...
Back to Black I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 13, 2011 4:50 pm by Lord Voldemort

» New Board Delays
Back to Black I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 13, 2011 4:34 pm by Lord Voldemort

» Seems like it's always me...lol
Back to Black I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 12, 2011 7:55 pm by Lily Evans

» I want to kill something (Auroras?)
Back to Black I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 11, 2011 8:20 pm by Alicia Lynn Crowe

» A Lover's Quarrel - JamesXLily his dorm( private)
Back to Black I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 09, 2011 2:16 pm by James Potter

Chatbox

Top posting users this week

No user

Top posting users this month

No user

3 posters

Back to Black

Narcissa Black
    Narcissa Black

Back to Black Empty Back to Black

Post  Narcissa Black Wed Aug 10, 2011 7:59 pm

Tick-tock. Tick-tock. Tick-tock.
    Time at one point stood still keeping Narcissa imprisoned. Waiting...waiting as prey does when the tiger strikes but now...
    Time was moving ever so quickly.
    Almost too fast.
    Forcing her to change to sharpen her tongue, her features to break and re-shape her very spirit over and over and over again.

Naturally this was for the Dark Lord's purposes. For his approval and ultimately for catching Lucius' own stubborn heart or what piece she could manage to collect in time.

Time. What was time? What defined it? How much time did she really have?

The moment she had spent with Antonin could have ruined or made her- fortunately enough the Dark Lord himself was present and had won Narcissa over the moment he defended her against Antonin's cruel motives.

He had defended her. He told her to remember where her true loyalties lie ... and so she would.

She was laying on the victorian style couch in the slytherin common room, closest to the fire her petite feminine frame - a blind man could tell she was a woman- was relaxed though her eyes remained focused- the light of the fire casting itself against them and creating a hue of various colors lighting up her beautiful and haunting face.

What would she do next? What card would turn in her favor if any at all? When would she see Lucius?

So many questions and time... was still ticking away.

She wanted to see him and yet a part of her remembered Antonin as well. She closed her eyes, inhaled slowly and turned her face away from the fire trusting the darkness to wait to claim her at least for a little while longer.
    Bellatrix Black
    Bellatrix Black

Back to Black Empty Re: Back to Black

Post  Bellatrix Black Thu Aug 11, 2011 2:38 pm

``And where is it that you have run off too? Nearly a week? Nearly two? And not a word.`` A voice came at her as the darker of the two appeared. Bellatrix leaned over the back of the couch glaring down at her little sister. ``What kind of game are you playing at Narcissa? Vanishing like that?``
    Lucius Malfoy
    Lucius Malfoy

Post  Lucius Malfoy Thu Aug 11, 2011 2:52 pm

Lucius had also been gone for a few days, but his disapperance was well explained to anyone who read the paper. The head of the Malfoy house had fallen. His murder had been blamed on muggers or atleast the wizarding equivlent.

Lucius had returned home for a week of berievement time which would include getting his fathers affairs in order. His mother while proud was a shineing example of what his father thought a woman should be...which mean meak, quiet and not involved in his doings.

It made for a messy clean up.

Despite the work, it also made for one hell of a step up for Lucius.

At 16 he became the head of one of the most powerful wizarding families in all of Eourpe.

He came into the dorm in the typical black expected of the elite in times such as these. He wasn't yet in school robes wearing a black vest over black shirt, black pants and a black coat with the collar drawn up from the wind.

He looked exhausted and most would have expected it was from the death of his father...which was entirely the point.
    Narcissa Black
    Narcissa Black

Post  Narcissa Black Fri Aug 12, 2011 5:30 pm

Narcissa's eyes slid open when her sister's demanding voice invaded her ears. She glanced up at her the smallest of smiles both refined and wicked crept across her full mouth.

"Bella, beloved Bella..." her voice was delicate and warm...welcoming. She sat up slowly lifting her hand to touch her sister's face and succumbed to petting her hair.
    "I have news to tell you. Something that should please you Bella." She seemed to sense Lucius approaching even before he stepped through the door dressed like the regal bad ass that he was.

"It must wait. You have to be patient. I'll explain everything to you when we're alone."
    Before Bellatrix had a chance to say they were in fact quite alone, right NOW... lucius came in.

For the first time since they met Narcissa didn't run to him like an attached animal. She simply stood up a bit straighter and began braiding her long hair.

She gave him a moment to relax before speaking.

"I carried out your request." she matched his steely gaze.
    "Some things happened...that I didn't quite expect. I'm sure you were aware of the possibilities. However- I completed my task. I hope it pleases you."

She returned to her hair waiting for his response but not obsessing over it as she had before. She seemed changed- calm and collected.
    Bellatrix Black
    Bellatrix Black

Post  Bellatrix Black Sat Aug 13, 2011 2:18 pm

Lost only barely started to scrape the surfice of the look in Bellatrix's eyes. She frowned at Cissa's annoying dreaminess before turning her eyes to Lucius. Of course she knew what happened to the Malfoy family. But she wondered if Narcissa did seeing as she started the conversation with some task that Lucius had sent her on.

While part of her wanted to scream at Narcissa to tell her now, and part of her wanted to round on Lucius to find out what he had done to her sister THIS TIME, the part of her that came through was different.

Instead she stepped forward and took one of Lucius' hands in hers, leaning forward to speak softly in his ear. ``I am sorry for your loss.`` She said, though it was clearly what she had been expected to say, the look in her eyes almost seemed to know what he had done, and that it had been necessary, and she was truly not sorry at all.
    Lucius Malfoy
    Lucius Malfoy

Post  Lucius Malfoy Mon Aug 15, 2011 10:20 pm

Lucius removed his cloak and draped it over the back of a chair. He would tilt his head in either direction to get the kinks out of his neck. At first he seemed to ignore Narcissa as he yawned behind his hand.

Calcuating eyes narrowed and focused on her.

"Pleased? You came off like roses , Princess."

Clearly the term princess was duragatory, not a pleasent nickname.

"Which while it says a great deal about you - and simply put my neck in the noose. The only good which came from your blustered attempt was the burn on Dolohovs pretty little face."

He sneered. Lucius wasn't one for compliments, but he said some good came out of it...right? Rather or not he was being fassiecious was unclear. When Bella approched he kissed her hand.

"My family appreicates your condolances. I know it would have pleased my father greatly to see our families united, but we shall do so still to honor him."

Just like Bella while he sounded sincere, it could have been reading off a prompter.
    Narcissa Black
    Narcissa Black

Post  Narcissa Black Tue Aug 16, 2011 2:32 pm

Narcissa allowed her eyes to flick back up to Lucius when he caught her in that cold stare. Even after all of that time away from him how was it that he pulled her in so easily? Her fingers stopped working on her hair and she sat there rather rigid but refined nonetheless deciding on what she should say to him. At the comment about Dolohov's face her full lips turned upwards just slightly though she didn't seem to enjoy hearing his name spoken aloud. After all that he had done to her... it was clear why this unhinged her a bit. However- if such a sacrifice pleased Lucius even in the slightest it was a step in the right direction.

"Yes, that mark won't fade for quite some time. Doesn't matter much. You were always more charming then Dolohov in the first place-"

she watched as Bella consoled Lucius for the loss of his father and glanced away. She was sure her sister expected her to be just as gentle about what had happened but had a growing feeling that Lucius was in the right position now...female intuition telling her that he may be happier for it.

Finally she stood up and went over to them touching their hands together.

"You have my apologies as well, Lucius. I don't think anyone could have predicted this tragedy..." she decided to stop there allowing him to think she may be a clueless blonde after all though it was clear, deep in her eyes, she may have shown otherwise.
    Bellatrix Black
    Bellatrix Black

Post  Bellatrix Black Tue Aug 16, 2011 3:13 pm

When her hand was kissed she would grin some and then turn her eyes between Lucius and Narcissa. ``What happened with Dolohov? You have to becareful of that one... he had His ear....``
    Narcissa Black
    Narcissa Black

Post  Narcissa Black Tue Aug 16, 2011 3:40 pm

Narcissa turned her attention to her older sister and pursed her lips together drawing in a small breath through her bridged nose. Lucius hadn't quite heard her side of the story yet either so this would be a first for both of them... but just how much should she tell?

She decided the short version would be best and thought it wise to keep Lucius' name out of the equation. He may not have wanted Bellatrix to know he played a role in what had happened.

"I met Dolohov by choice. We shared some words. I made my request and he made his own...I left before the night was out. Don't look concerned Bella, I'm fine now...see?" she motioned to all of her limbs being intact. "True he's a powerful wizard but not as powerful as some. Besides in the process the Dark Lord came to meet us." she said skipping the details. "In the end he protected me from Dolohov and told me to remember who was most loyal in the end. I believe our family may be back in favor... because I promised him something Bella. Something that he wanted."

She smiled then, a small knowing smile that looked pleasant beneath her eyes.

"That is all." she drew her hand away from them but remained close in case either decided to probe further with questioning.
    Lucius Malfoy
    Lucius Malfoy

Post  Lucius Malfoy Tue Aug 16, 2011 4:13 pm

Lucius' eyes moved to Bella when she warned about being careful around Dolohov and then with Narcissa gave away a few choice details. By saying she went by choice - she all but said she was forced. He could assume what happened by his conversation with the Dark Lord. However when she mentioned he protected her from Dolohov his eyes narrowed.

"Why exactly did you need protecting?"
    Narcissa Black
    Narcissa Black

Post  Narcissa Black Tue Aug 16, 2011 6:21 pm

There was a moment of silence. Narcissa noticed the look in his eyes and wondered just how much she could tell him without catching hell for it. Then again, when it came to Lucius- he WAS a double-edged sword. Honesty was best, in the end, she concluded nodding slightly and clearing her throat to come out with it.

She kept her eyes on him this was more between she and Lucius then Bella but spoke loud enough for both of them to hear.

"You knew what would happen when I went there Lucius and I did all that I could to please you and earn what you asked of me. That being said there was only one thing that Antonin wanted- nothing else worked."

she paused letting it sink in that she was forced to give up her virginity to gain an edge over Antonin...but that wasn't where it had ended.

"In the end... the Dark Lord himself made his appearance known. Antonin made to mock me after he forced me to lay with him and I was sure that Voldemort would turn his wand on me. He was unpleased with what had happened and said it was important to him for Lucius and I to marry." she said now glancing at her sister before turning those eyes back to Lucius.

"He ended up turning his wand and Nagini both onto Dolohov which is how he ended up with that mark. Voldemort protected me from his cruelty and told me to remember how he had been loyal to me in that moment. I kneeled before him and swore myself to him as well as my life savings for his cause and..."

she tried not to look away "our first born son."

before Lucius had a chance to react she touched his shoulder her eyes pleading with him to be kind after all she had been through for him.

"Please understand Lucius... this greatly pleased him. He dismissed me and I was able to leave setting our family into good standing with the Dark Lord's plans. If I hadn't ...after he protected me...he may have taken my life. I was thinking of our future and our security...all of ours." she breathed looking from Bella back to Lucius again.
    Bellatrix Black
    Bellatrix Black

Post  Bellatrix Black Wed Aug 17, 2011 8:24 pm

Oh Bellatrix turned those dark, and clearly unpleased eyes upon Narcissa when she was given the censored version of the story. She was about to beat it out of her little sister before Lucius spoke... and as she knew, her little sister gushed, spilling all of the details, Bellatrix just remained quiet, her fingers gripping the fabric of her skirt tightly enough that her knuckles beneath the fingerless lace gloves that she was wearing started to turn white.

``You. Did. WHAT?`` She growled, not talking about promising the child, but about fucking Dolohov. ``Are you an idiot, Father will KILL you! Do you think he won't have you checked before you are married... do you think he won't have scans done to make sure that you have not been with anyone or that you have only been with Lucius?!?! WHAT WERE YOU THINKING!! And He PRAISED you for this?``

Bellatrix was near frenzy! She didn't understand any of this... certainly Voldemort know that her father would be livid if she came up not a virgin! Her hands came up and she gripped them into those beautiful black curls, breathing deeply, trying to keep from freaking out completely.
    Lucius Malfoy
    Lucius Malfoy

Post  Lucius Malfoy Wed Aug 17, 2011 9:56 pm

Lucius more or less ignored most of what Narcissa said. He had gained more than enough of the finer points from Voldemort. However when she mentioned her first son...which would by all likely hood be his first born everything changed.

There was no warning. No sign of tension. He brought his wand to bear on bella in an instant and the reason why was made clear as he back handed Narcissa hard enough to send her back several paces - likely to the floor.

"You stupid, irritating child. Do you have any idea the kind of magic is involved in a statement like that!?"

He snarled.

As Bella contiunde to lose it he rounded on her.

"Oh would you shut the fuck up?"

He snapped at her, it would likely provoke her but at that point he didn't care - he was to busy being furious himself.

"-MY- Father would have the problem with our union, NOT yours. The Malfoy name is not worth him embarrusing his child and looseing his ties to my family and you know it. Seeing as the one who my have had a problem is no longer around to complain..."

He let the sentence hang. There was a power in killing people, he understood the thrill of it the moment he saw the realization in his fathers eyes.

"The only one standing in the way of that union now - is me."
    Narcissa Black
    Narcissa Black

Post  Narcissa Black Wed Aug 17, 2011 11:09 pm

Narcissa didn't see it coming. When she was struck hard by Lucius she fell to the floor reaching a hand up to feel her swollen cheek she turned her eyes on lucius trying to stay calm by steadying her breathing. She had done so much for him all for this? Focus narcissa. Everything depends on this man. You must convince him you're still worthy eve. After this. Remember what the dark lord told you. Don't anger him further.
    She stared into lucius' eyes letting him see what the blow had done to her pretty face.
    "I had nothing else to offer. I gave everything I had to a cruel man that I felt nothing for. I did this for YOU lucius. Please, be reasonable...I will protect him. With my life if,necessary. " she gave him a moment to consider while remaining on the floor she reached for his hand which held his wand slowly keeping her eyes on his.
    "Please lucius..would you hit me like an animal? Am,I so worthless to the man I love?" There it was she admitted it and in the teeth of the situation after all she had been throufh it would be clear to anyone that narcissa was a brave woman who had been hurt and would sacrifice anything for lucius malfoy.
    (Explaining her obsession over dracos wel being. and loyalry to herhusband until theend)
    Bellatrix Black
    Bellatrix Black

Post  Bellatrix Black Thu Aug 18, 2011 12:53 pm

Lucius' reaction certainly snapped Bella out of it, not so much him yelling at her... but him hitting her sister.

``You are an idiot Lucius S Malfoy.`` She whispered, but rather then stand off with him she moved to Narcissa's side, curling the girl in against her. ``You think the world revolves around you and your family? You are a stepping stone... something the entire world wants so that they can step up in the world... my sister actually wants YOU, prince or pouper and you just throw it around as if it were nothing. You fool.``

She said holding her sister against her.

``And if I find you have ever laid another hand on my sister Lucius Malfoy, you had best believe you will never have to worry about your first born, only your pending employment as a serprano opera singer.... the world is not here for you to slap around and rule over. I love your power, your mind and your family, but I would kill you in a second to protect or better mine. Are we clear?``
    Lucius Malfoy
    Lucius Malfoy

Post  Lucius Malfoy Thu Aug 18, 2011 1:09 pm

Lucius pocketed his wand once Bella moved on the defensive not the offensive. He watched the pair of them as they spoke. He ignored narcissa for the time being and knelt infront of the pair.

but I would kill you in a second to protect or better mine. Are we clear

He smiled.

"Crystal, Miss Black. But you would do well to remember that the same is said for me. You stand to inherit close ties to my family, and that will be one hell of a leg up. The Blacks are nothing to turn your nose up at, and I will benifit from it just as well. That said-"

He looked at Narcissa, his hand coming out to gently cup her jaw and turn her head one way and the other gently looking at the brusie.

"I will treat you, just as you act. I felt that I had been clear in my expectations. I don't want a doey eyed school girl. I don't want an arrogant sod, who thinks she is better than me. Since my fathers passing I have seen what a weak minded woman does is a home and I will have none of it. You want my name, the title, power and money behind it. Step up your game. Quit acting like your only goal is to obtain my attentions. Its that behavior which makes you repulsive to me. You are a woman of the Proud and Noble House of Black. That alone should be enough to stand on. Quit playing the games, and become what it is I am expected to Marry. I don't know how much more plain I can be Narcissa."

The first time he had called her by her given name, though he was exasperated, not gentle.

"I don't think you can be the heiress that you are on paper. Smart and sly - everthing A slytherin is supposed to be. Powerful and focused in your beleifs as your surname suggests. I don't think it's in you."

His thumb slid across the brusie and it vanished.

"Prove. Me. Wrong."

He stood slowly, his eyes scanning over Bellatrix for a moment. He would brush her hair back as he stood.

"Your loyality to your family is appreicated, LeStrange is a lucky man to have you. I hope he steps up his game enough to earn what he is getting."
    Narcissa Black
    Narcissa Black

Post  Narcissa Black Thu Aug 18, 2011 1:27 pm

Narcissa knew the fight was over the moment her sister had come to her side. Whatever anyone said of Bellatrix being a mad woman it wasn't so with those closest to her especially when it came to her younger sister. Narcissa appreciated that from her and it would be the sole reason why she loved her so.
    When she was pulled into her arms she touched her sister's arm not so much as in needing to be reassured but more so to keep her from advancing on that threat to Lucius.
    "Thank you Bella, you're stronger then I am right now-"

She let Lucius finish his words not daring to move beneath his fleeting touch. That same hand had struck her a moment before and she thought of him now as a true snake. He could strike again and she wouldn't play the part to provoke that side of him.

"That'll soon change." she whispered to both of them. Lucius expected so much of her but Narcissa didn't have a choice in the matter. She was forced to do so much already, endear so much already but... there was always a price to pay for position and for power.

She slowly stood releasing her sister as she did so and met his eyes evenly. She had steadied her breathing and come to her senses. Her cheek stung. Her eyes didn't hold an ounce of love at that moment within them Lucius would likely catch the first glimpse of the future Narcissa Malfoy.

With her hands at her sides she held her head up and stared at him with a heated stare.
    "If you ever hit me again Lucius I won't be the one falling to the floor. my sister won't need to come to my aide a second time. This is the body that will carry your son- the blood and promise you need for the future. Let that come to your mind the next time you think of striking it. Still-"

she locked her jaw, stepped forward and kissed him right on the lips her voice just a breath so only he may hear.

"I must apologize for my behaviour... You've received an awful impression of me. I'll have you know I don't need to wait for a man to kiss me on the lips. I'm not afraid to take action- if that's what you prefer. Remember who cares for you above all else. I'm doing what I can to earn your trust...don't break mine before I receive it."

she pulled back meeting his eyes just for a second longer before turning and going to her sister.

"I believe it's best that I retire for the evening Bella...I need to go wash my face. I can't go around all of Hogwarts looking like this tomorrow." she offered her a hand to get her to her feet a small smile of thanks still found across her lips.
    Bellatrix Black
    Bellatrix Black

Post  Bellatrix Black Sat Aug 20, 2011 7:48 pm

Bella watched her sister change personalities again, still livid about all of this, she had already come to stand by the time Narcissa came back, and accepted the kiss, but there was an air of cold in it... whatever was going on here, she didn't like it, and she liked even less that she was out of the loop about it. It didn't make her a very happy camper.
    Lucius Malfoy
    Lucius Malfoy

Post  Lucius Malfoy Sun Aug 21, 2011 9:25 am

"Fine. See that you do."

Lucius would turn and walk to his room with out another word.

||Getting swamped with threads, lets end this here ||
    Narcissa Black
    Narcissa Black

Post  Narcissa Black Sun Aug 21, 2011 10:00 am

Narcissa would likewise turn and take her sisters hand.
    "Come Bella let's go to bed now. This night is over."
    (Sounds good)
    Bellatrix Black
    Bellatrix Black

Post  Bellatrix Black Mon Aug 22, 2011 3:38 pm

(kk)

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 12, 2024 7:46 am