Marauders ~. Mischief Managed .~

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Marauders ~. Mischief Managed .~

Harry Potter Role Playing game based in the Marauder's time line.

I forgot my password

OOC News

New Page 1

8/16/11

Wow! We have been up and moving again! And I have to admit it is great to be back, I am so happy to see most of our players back. We have missed everyone! I would like to say thank you to our fearless leader on behalf of good old Voldemort for winning Character of the Month. It means a lot to me to know that he is loved, because I do so love playing him! And congrats to Rogue for winning Player of the Month, keeping active, and working hard to keep your characters true to form! And of course, congrats to everyone for making MMM a screaming success again.

For everyone's knowledge, it seems that the young lady playing Andromida and Rudulphus has dropped out on us... which is sad, but seeing as she has not posted since our return, I feel it only fair to put the two characters back up for grabs!

Keep up the good work everyone!

E~

7/28/11

If all goes according to plan, we would like to get started again Friday July 29th. I know this is short notice, I have been unable to sit down and update the site. :D. I have heard that just about everyone is coming back, I have not yet heard from Ren or Rogue, but I hope to see them!!!! See you all then!

E~

7/20/11

We are hoping to be reopening soon. Sometime in the next few weeks. so anyone that is interested in returning to us should keep checking the site for activity, or watch this box and I will announce when we are up and active

Thanks everyone for their patience!

~E

Latest topics

» Bringing Sexy Back
Back from the Feast I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 14, 2011 8:50 am by Hikaru Katsumi

» After Class Work
Back from the Feast I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 14, 2011 2:42 am by Dmitrious Craft

» Taking James and Alice for Ice-Cream
Back from the Feast I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 14, 2011 2:35 am by Severus Snape

» The right encouragement.
Back from the Feast I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 13, 2011 11:31 pm by Narcissa Black

» A gift and a concern...
Back from the Feast I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 13, 2011 4:50 pm by Lord Voldemort

» New Board Delays
Back from the Feast I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 13, 2011 4:34 pm by Lord Voldemort

» Seems like it's always me...lol
Back from the Feast I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 12, 2011 7:55 pm by Lily Evans

» I want to kill something (Auroras?)
Back from the Feast I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 11, 2011 8:20 pm by Alicia Lynn Crowe

» A Lover's Quarrel - JamesXLily his dorm( private)
Back from the Feast I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 09, 2011 2:16 pm by James Potter

Chatbox

Top posting users this week

No user

Top posting users this month

No user

+2
Molly Prewett
Arthur Weasley
6 posters

Back from the Feast

Arthur Weasley
    Arthur Weasley

Back from the Feast Empty Back from the Feast

Post  Arthur Weasley Mon May 30, 2011 4:47 pm

Arthur led the house up from the great hall and into the Common Room. It was full of big plush chairs and a nice roaring fire. He was the last one in and went directly to a big chair by the fire.

He would kick off his shoes and flop back into the chair. He ate half the table - he was sure of it. His vest was still on but his shirt was untucked and his hair was quiet the mess.

He looked slowly around the room again - thinking it would be his last year - made him sad.

Though, what a year it would be - he was sure of it.
    Molly Prewett
    Molly Prewett

Back from the Feast Empty Re: Back from the Feast

Post  Molly Prewett Mon May 30, 2011 10:48 pm

Right on cue- Molly came up behind Arthur just as he sat down in the giant chair she placed a pillow behind his back for comfort and wrapped her arms around him planting a kiss on his cheek her chocolate eyes smiled down at him.

"I swear- my life savings is going to go straight into your belly once we've graduated."

she teased placing a hand over his stomach before sliding it up slowly and stopping just over his heart.

"but i'd pay it a thousand times over and go into debt for an eternity if I knew it brought you happiness."

she finished, her eyes so full of love for her it was as if the entire room of students around them didn't exist for molly- it was just she and Arthur.

She knew she would have to accept having some time away from him during term but was looking forward to sharing their lives together once they graduated- very much so.
    Shinya Satoshi
    Shinya Satoshi

Post  Shinya Satoshi Tue May 31, 2011 12:54 am

Shinya had followed to the common room with the first years
    needing to learn about everything just the same. Once
    inside the common room he would move over and curl up in a
    chair, his eyes focused on what was going on.

For the few that might have noticed him before, his eyes
    had changed from brown to a light blue... very pretty, and
    unusual on an oriental person. He was curious though, not
    sure about the culture here, not nearly as well versed as
    he should have been. But that was what happened when you
    went from being everyone's favorite to being the black
    sheep over night.

The long slender and almost feminine body would curl up in the
    chair that he was sitting in, drawing his knees up to his
    chest, but in a comfortable sort of way. He was very flexible.

He watched Molly and Arthur silently for a few minutes, not
    in a creepy stalker kind of way, but more in a curious way.
    Open affection was not as common in his country.

Alicia Lynn Crowe
    Alicia Lynn Crowe

Post  Alicia Lynn Crowe Tue May 31, 2011 2:44 am

Everything was amazing. The young girl would look around the commons room not really payting attention to Molly and Auther right now, more in her own little word. she would move around the commans room a little takng in everything. She didnt' want to get lost.. but the way the stairs moved, it kind of worried her she WAS going to get lost.

"So... what happens if you get lost?" She asked looking towards Aurther and Molly finally. "I mean.. his place is so big... can people find you if you get lost?" Alice was a very small girl. For 11 she was only four feet eich inches... She woudl always probably be kind of on the small side.
    Arthur Weasley
    Arthur Weasley

Post  Arthur Weasley Tue May 31, 2011 7:57 am

He lay back in the chair smiling at Molly, his finger tips sliding up and down her arm in an affectionate way. He would give her a little wink.

"Hhey, A mans got to eat."

He said with a smile, his attention shifted to the one he didn't know.

"Must be werid to transfer mid term, I'm Arthur Weasley this is Molly Preweitt and Aleicia Crowe - Welcome to Gryffindor"

When aleica worried about getting lost he smiled.

"Sometimes people get lost - what with the moving staircases, but they always turn up."
    James Potter
    James Potter

Post  James Potter Wed Jun 01, 2011 6:34 pm

*James made a break for it from a group of girls that wouldn't let him be, straight for his favorite big chair by the fire, jumping into it rather unceremoniously in his usual manner; his back against one arm, legs hanging over the other, his hair rather wild as usual as those brilliant eyes of his went from the fire to the others, the flames reflecting off his glasses lightly. He gave a nod to the lovebirds*

Red 1, Red 2. Good to see ya again!

*his eyes settled next on the small quiet one, grinning*

If ya take a picture it'll last longer, y'know.

*he glanced at them*

Then again, with how they are, maybe not...

*he smirked, joking about how openly affectionate they were. His attention was pulled away by hearing the little girl's concerns, recognizing her as the one Molly was fretting over and his brothers were talking to at the sorting*

Alicia right? No worries, kid. Even if you do get lost, people can find you.

*he meant the Marauders naturally, not that anyone knew about their methods outside of them*
    Lily Evans
    Lily Evans

Post  Lily Evans Wed Jun 01, 2011 9:07 pm

Lily more or less ran into the common room a bit out of breath.

"All of those first years... asking how I got in so close to the famous stars of Hogwarts...what a mess!"

she caught sight of James sprawled out over the chair, marched straight over to him whacked him lightly atop his head with her wand and put her hands rightly on her hips trying to glare at him.

"You're going to get me killed James Potter! Those girls won't let it be put to rest that I'm obviously involved with you... as they put it."

she sighed and her eyes softened.

"Ohh... may Merlin help me! How can I stay mad at a face like that?" she asked the others unable to hide the smile that crept across her face.
    Molly Prewett
    Molly Prewett

Post  Molly Prewett Wed Jun 01, 2011 9:22 pm

Molly stared down at Arthur momentarily mesmerized by his gentle caress until the voices of the others interrupted her dream-like state.

She flushed then grinned at James her eyes lit up from the joy of getting to announce their engagement to everyone earlier that evening.

" A picture couldn't do us justice, James. Neither could it for you and Lily."

she stated making it obvious that she knew of how much closer they had become since the year before.

She turned her attention to Alicia moving away from Arthur to wrap her arms around the girl and pull her into her lap, sitting down in a chair at a comfortable distance from the fire.

"Don't you worry about those sneaky snakes..."

she told her softly.

"You leave it to me and the others to protect you... especially when it comes to that right beast Bellatrix she's a true B--" she bit down on her tongue remembering she was in the presence of an underage witch.

"A true Black..." she corrected herself, clearing her throat.
    Alicia Lynn Crowe
    Alicia Lynn Crowe

Post  Alicia Lynn Crowe Wed Jun 01, 2011 11:56 pm

Alice felt more at home here then she did at her home. People where talking to her and not down to her. Seh wasnt a piece of trash that was put on the front steps. He would turn her dark eyes towards Lilly when she came in and then James. "Maybe I should wear a bell." She smiled up at him, and nodded her head. "You can call me ALice... Or you could always just send out a white rabbit for me to follow.. atlest.. that is what Alex says." She kind of liked the joke about her being Alice of wonderland. becaus ethat was the land that Alice lived in.

When Lily said the first years where going to kill her, she would slowly inch towards her and tug on her sleeve. "I haven't gotten to bug you yet... So.. here goes... POKE!!" she would poke her on the shoulder two times before grinning. IT wasn't hard or anything just her teasing. "Now i Have joined the rest of the first years in bugging you... " He would step back and find herself pulled in to Moly's lap and her eyes went wide for a moment.

She leaned back and looked upat the taller red headed girl. "Why are you red one and red two?" She asked curiously not really miding being pulled in to her lap. "So.. I really stepped in to the snake pit by walking in to that cabin huh? To think all I wanted to know was what kind of fox that was... "
    Shinya Satoshi
    Shinya Satoshi

Post  Shinya Satoshi Thu Jun 02, 2011 12:47 am

``Kobenwa.`` Shinya responded to Molly and Arthur when
    the man introduced them. He smiled at all of them. ``I
    am Satoshi Shinya.``

He stopped for a moment and grumbled.

``Shinya Satoshi.`` He corrected. His english was
    actually very good for someone that clearly didn't grow up
    speaking it.

He glanced over at James when he spoke to him and laughed.
    It seemed he could tell the other was joking with him. He
    would look up at the small white and grey cat sitting on
    the back of the chair when she mew'd and demanded attention.
    James Potter
    James Potter

Post  James Potter Thu Jun 02, 2011 7:42 am

*a broad grin crossed his face when he heard Lily entering the room, knowing that voice without even looking, though he acted scandalized when she "hit" him with her wand, rubbing his head and looking up at her upside down as she was behind him*

Part of the job, love. Can't help that you caught the most sought-after boy in school! Surely it's not all bad?

*he gave that charming grin as she softened her stare, moving such that he got an arm around her waist and pulled her into his lap as he was still sprawled on the chair*

Tough day at the office, love?

*he gave Molly a wink at her remark about them, though his brow raised at the near slip of the tongue when talking to the little girl, smirking*

Now now, Molly there's no one here that doesn't share your feelings for Smellatrix. Just be careful around her, Alice. Slytherins aren't to be trusted, even if being nice. That just means they want something from you. They aren't above hurting people either. Just be smart around them and you should be OK. Oh, and not all Blacks are bad, Sirius is one of us. He may not look like much but I'd trust him with my life.

*he smirked kiddingly, hoping his brother somehow heard that. He looked to Shinya with a grin*

So which is it then? Do I call ya Shinya or Satoshi, mate?

*not wasting a second as usual, he acted as if straining with Lily on him so, though it was obvious she was very light to him in reality, giving a discreet flick of his wand, making himself appear flat under her for a few seconds*

Oi love! Might want to cut back on the butterbeers, eh? You're killin' me!

*he laughed, keeping those arms tight on her waist knowing she'd probably try to get up after that*
    Arthur Weasley
    Arthur Weasley

Post  Arthur Weasley Thu Jun 02, 2011 9:29 am

Arthur had no clue was the first word the Japanse guy had said but he didn't comment. Once he introduced himself he smiled.

"Good to meet ya. Welcome to the Insanity of Gryffindor House. Don't judge us by James, we aren't all arrogant sods like this one."

He said with a nod toward James. When Molly left him he frowned but said nothing. He didn't think much 11 year olds would want to be in anyones lap. He was trying to give the kid her space, he figured people have been pushing her around with out her concent for a long time.

"Snake pit? Good term. Well, the two you don't want mad is Lucius and Bellatrix - and I think you walked into it. James is right though - don't trust them...all the more if they are being kind, thats when to be the most careful."
    Alicia Lynn Crowe
    Alicia Lynn Crowe

Post  Alicia Lynn Crowe Fri Jun 03, 2011 12:03 am

Alice was setting there because she was pulled there. She didn't really care. She slid out and set beside her and crossed her arms over her chest. "Hmm, I will be careful... I promice... I know my brother is going to pull things.. but i'm not that worried about it... I know now what is he trying to do... and I'm going to make it hell right back at him by not falling for it.." She grinned a little. "He only things i'm a dumb blonde.. I think that is the girl that seems to want to hang all over Lucious... " She giggled a little.

"It was an... intesrting... conversation between those too.. I don't think I fully understood what was going on... but I think they are suppose to be together... like arranged or something.... and I don't think Malfoy likes it to much, or... she is to... how did he put it... slutty?" She tapped her nose a little and looked at the other new boy.

"HEY! Nice to meet you!" She would then look back at potter. "I know who Sirius is.. I hang out with Remus most of the summer when my brother ditched me... and... half the time.. I just ended up at the broomsticks place."
    Shinya Satoshi
    Shinya Satoshi

Post  Shinya Satoshi Fri Jun 03, 2011 1:43 am

``Shinya.`` He said with a grin at James and then over to
    Arthur. ``So, why is it that my sexy Japanese self seems
    to be the only one without a beautiful woman or man on my
    lap.``

Ah in Japan there was no need to worry about gay or straight
    and that much showed, he didn't care what anyone thought
    about his openness. He laughed at Arthur and shook his
    head. ``I don't understand? Why does everyone hate this
    Slytherin House?``
    He asked.\\
    Lily Evans
    Lily Evans

Post  Lily Evans Sun Jun 05, 2011 11:09 am

Lily was laughing along with everyone else and kept a watch on Molly and the girl who seemed to be close to her. She was sure they would all do a fine job of protecting the first year.

When James made that snide comment she pinched his arm rightly so and hard enough to leave a mark before shooting him a loving smile as she kept her hold on his good arm.

"I would be more careful with your choice of words James Potter, less you want to lose this arm entirely and fail to play quidditch or cast a spell EVER again."

she said sweetly before flipping her hair back over her shoulder releasing his arm and turning in his lap purposefully wiggling around on his crotch. To anyone else in the room it would look like she was just getting comfortable but clearly she was teasing him in the best way she knew how.

"So Molly, planning on being a mother already are you?" she smiled fondly at her not minding a bit that she wanted to protect the girl before looking at Shinyu.

"Slytherin house is full of snakes Shinyu- as I'm sure you know snakes and lions don't get along in the wild in the muggle world- so why should they in the wizarding world as well?"
    Molly Prewett
    Molly Prewett

Post  Molly Prewett Sun Jun 05, 2011 11:20 am

Molly flushed at Lily's comment shifting slightly before meeting her eyes evenly.

"So what if I am? I've got to practice sometime Lily what with Arthur and I both coming from large families... it's obvious that pattern won't change."

she glanced down realizing what that meant and the thoughts that popped into her head weren't proper at all.

She felt a sudden urge to be near Arthur when she caught him frowning and released Alice skipping over to him she plopped down in his lap.

"Wouldn't you agree, sweetheart?"

she asked him chocolate eyes watching him playfully half-serious.
    Arthur Weasley
    Arthur Weasley

Post  Arthur Weasley Sun Jun 05, 2011 9:34 pm

"I've only got one brother - I wouldn't call it large - though I wouldn't mind kids. Though in this world...with the war and stuff, I'm not sure I really want to bring kids into it. "

His eyes turned out the window, speaking more to himself than anyone.

"I'm just tired of having my hands tied."

It seemed to occur to him that Alice had spoken and it just now clicked what she said.

"They are both proper Pure Blood families, Arranged marriages aren't uncommon. I think I heard that two of the Black Daughters were already signed for on Paper. Rudolphs LeStrange for Bellatrix and Malfoy for Narcissa...Thing is I don't know who to be sorry for"
    James Potter
    James Potter

Post  James Potter Sun Jun 05, 2011 10:35 pm

*James clutched his chest as if Arthur's words struck him, looking scandalized, joking of course*

Ouch, Red 1! Below the belt! Arent you supposed to be setting an ex..OUCH!

*the act was dropped as he was cut off by Lily's assault of his arm, gripping where she pinched him and looking up at her*

Oi! Nutter! You have to have a better sense of humor than that around me!

*as she tried teasing him, he responded with a tickle charm on her, looking over to Shinya as if nothing were happening, the charm on lily still in effect for a few seconds longer before he let it drop, his expression suddenly more serious, as he wasn't kidding with his words*

Slytherin is full of the most dishonorable, despicable and vile people. They'll use you for whatever they want from you, will hurt others to get what they want, and do nothing but lie, manipulate, deceive or worse. They think they're better than everyone else, and hate anyone who isn't "pure blooded." Someone should set a mongoose free in there.

*James never made it a secret how much he loathed the Slytherins. They were the opposite of everything he believed in. He may play and joke and all, but if anyone thought that was all there was to him was only seeing the surface*
    Molly Prewett
    Molly Prewett

Post  Molly Prewett Wed Jun 08, 2011 7:52 pm

Molly pinned her eyebrows at Arthur's comment on not being sure he wanted children. She had come from such a large family and was sure that she wanted a family with Arthur as well.

Feeling a little uncertain she chewed on her bottom lip thinking for a long moment only coming out of her spaced out state when James spoke up about Slytherin house.

"Agreed, James." she said quietly as she got up and moved over to the large windows staring out over the grounds. It seemed to dawn on her that they were infact in the middle of a war, that was very much alive.

She wrapped her arms around her own body, hugging herself and let out a chilled breath against the windowsill. it was strange, seeing as how the fire was burning so strongly just a few feet away.

"Right now... I'm more concerned with the rivalry happening outside of Hogwarts rather then the small fued within its walls.."
    Lily Evans
    Lily Evans

Post  Lily Evans Wed Jun 08, 2011 7:58 pm

Lily was watching Arthur seriously when he spoke up about not being sure he wanted to bring kids into the wizarding world during the war. had they really all grown that quickly? it seemed like just yesterday he had met Molly and they began courting fairly quickly.

she had taken her sweet time on admitting her feelings to James and almost risked losing him.

glancing over at him she started to smile fondly feeling a warmth spreading through her body just by looking at his face. here he was. they were really together. it felt wonder-- her loving thoughts were interrupted by his abrupt tickling charm and Lily started wiggling around moving away from him trying to grab her wand to counteract the spell but she couldn't do anything against it- tickling was one of her weaknesses.

when she was finally released she drew in a deep gulp of air catching her breath before briskly moving forward she tackled him in his chair and kissed him hard.

"Don't. Do. That. Again." she managed to gasp breathless from the charm and from kissing him. why was he so irristibly charming?
    Alicia Lynn Crowe
    Alicia Lynn Crowe

Post  Alicia Lynn Crowe Wed Jun 08, 2011 9:04 pm

"We could just put all slitherlin house in a snake pit and put a lid on top of it.. i think they would do just fine with some cobra's" She joked and would look towards the older students. She didn't pretend to know everything they where talking about. But she did stay quiet through some of it. She liked hanging out with people older then her... they didn't treat her like na idoit, and that kind of made her happy.

She listened to Auther and MOlly and would finally speak up. "You know... YOur still in school... so really, isn't it to early to talk about kids?" She asked canting her head to the side curiously.

Her eyes moved to James and Lilly taking in the two different couples. Alice would stand up and move towards the stairs. She would stand at the end of it and smile. She would whisle and a beautiful, yet small, black owl came down and landed on her shoulder. IT was more of a pet then anything else.

"I want to be an auoura," ALice would talk letting her fingers wonder over the owls head. "WHen i get older anyhow... " That was if her family didn't kill her right now... right now... she would be easy to kill, after all, she was nothing more then a kid. "THen I can help stop the war. And then you wouldn't have to worry about having kids.. "
    James Potter
    James Potter

Post  James Potter Mon Jun 13, 2011 3:33 pm

*James gave his most charming innocent smile as she told him not to do it again, laughing and kissing her back just as hard. God he loved kissing her, the taste of her lips, just having her in his arms, it seemed so right to him, like the rest of the world could just fade away in that moment. He pulled back from the kiss with a smile*

Do what, love?

*he glanced over at Alice as she spoke, giving a supportive nod at the bit about having kids. He liked her, she wasn't like the other first-years. The kid had a good head on her shoulders and thought for herself, and not just the self-centered thoughts of a little kid either, she seemed to be thinking like one a good deal older than she was*

That's a good goal, kiddo. Just make sure you do your best at all your classes and all so that you can be the best Auror you can be when that time comes. And don't take any guff from anyone!

*he gave her a wink and turned back to Lily, giving her another smooch*
    Arthur Weasley
    Arthur Weasley

Post  Arthur Weasley Tue Jun 14, 2011 11:14 am

He looked up at Alice's comment about not thinking about kids. He smiled.

"True enough - but i'm 18 next month. I'l graduate this year. I already have a job in the works at the Ministry and I'm engaged to a lovely woman ... seems my ducks are in a row doesn't?"

He asked not chastising her just making comments.

"I hope to work in the muggle section."

He looked at Lily.

"You lot are amazing people."
    Alicia Lynn Crowe
    Alicia Lynn Crowe

Post  Alicia Lynn Crowe Tue Jun 14, 2011 11:58 am

"But eighteen is still young! and you want to still hae some fun before you have mini red heads right?" She smiled a little just messing around. she was a odd ball at times. The owl jumped shoulder to shoulder before roosting on the back of one of the chairs as the small girl flopped back on it.

"I plan on it! I know i can make better grades then Alex" She would draw both knees to her chest and lay her head upon them. She just closed her eyes for now listening to them talk. Quin would jump and roost on her head next. she would laug. "Quin... i swear we are attatched at the soul... you haven't left my side since I got you." She spoke to the owl that would fly over and land on Authers Shoulder kind of checking him out. Owl thought it was a guard dog. Had to check out everyone that was near ALice.
    Lily Evans
    Lily Evans

Post  Lily Evans Tue Jun 14, 2011 9:14 pm

Lily was beyond pleased when James kissed her back with so much passion behind the force of his lips. Every time he was near her everything else faded out. All that mattered to Lily was her loved one's being happy- particularly James Potter. She loved how he didn't care to show the world that he had chosen her and was right proud to kiss her in front of anyone who could be watching at the given moment. She smiled into his kiss her eyes meeting his her happiness reflecting in those green eyes. "You'll be the death of me one day, mark my words James Potter" she turned her head grinning back at the girl and the owl that guarded her perched atop her shoulder. "Funny little friend you got there Alice, I agree with the boys and Molly- you've already done a splendid job of fitting in before you know it Bellawitch will be running from YOU." she laughed picturing just that before looking at Arthur. "Yeah but we pale in comparison to you and Molly, Arthur."

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content