Marauders ~. Mischief Managed .~

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Marauders ~. Mischief Managed .~

Harry Potter Role Playing game based in the Marauder's time line.

I forgot my password

OOC News

New Page 1

8/16/11

Wow! We have been up and moving again! And I have to admit it is great to be back, I am so happy to see most of our players back. We have missed everyone! I would like to say thank you to our fearless leader on behalf of good old Voldemort for winning Character of the Month. It means a lot to me to know that he is loved, because I do so love playing him! And congrats to Rogue for winning Player of the Month, keeping active, and working hard to keep your characters true to form! And of course, congrats to everyone for making MMM a screaming success again.

For everyone's knowledge, it seems that the young lady playing Andromida and Rudulphus has dropped out on us... which is sad, but seeing as she has not posted since our return, I feel it only fair to put the two characters back up for grabs!

Keep up the good work everyone!

E~

7/28/11

If all goes according to plan, we would like to get started again Friday July 29th. I know this is short notice, I have been unable to sit down and update the site. :D. I have heard that just about everyone is coming back, I have not yet heard from Ren or Rogue, but I hope to see them!!!! See you all then!

E~

7/20/11

We are hoping to be reopening soon. Sometime in the next few weeks. so anyone that is interested in returning to us should keep checking the site for activity, or watch this box and I will announce when we are up and active

Thanks everyone for their patience!

~E

Latest topics

» Bringing Sexy Back
Great Hall Sorting - June 1-10th I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 14, 2011 8:50 am by Hikaru Katsumi

» After Class Work
Great Hall Sorting - June 1-10th I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 14, 2011 2:42 am by Dmitrious Craft

» Taking James and Alice for Ice-Cream
Great Hall Sorting - June 1-10th I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 14, 2011 2:35 am by Severus Snape

» The right encouragement.
Great Hall Sorting - June 1-10th I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 13, 2011 11:31 pm by Narcissa Black

» A gift and a concern...
Great Hall Sorting - June 1-10th I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 13, 2011 4:50 pm by Lord Voldemort

» New Board Delays
Great Hall Sorting - June 1-10th I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 13, 2011 4:34 pm by Lord Voldemort

» Seems like it's always me...lol
Great Hall Sorting - June 1-10th I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 12, 2011 7:55 pm by Lily Evans

» I want to kill something (Auroras?)
Great Hall Sorting - June 1-10th I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 11, 2011 8:20 pm by Alicia Lynn Crowe

» A Lover's Quarrel - JamesXLily his dorm( private)
Great Hall Sorting - June 1-10th I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 09, 2011 2:16 pm by James Potter

Chatbox

Top posting users this week

No user

Top posting users this month

No user

+13
Alicia Lynn Crowe
Dmitrious Craft
Hikaru Katsumi
Lily Evans
Molly Prewett
Narcissa Black
Shinya Satoshi
Remus J Lupin
Lucius Malfoy
Sirius Black
Andromeda Black
Bellatrix Black
Albus Dumbledore
17 posters

Great Hall Sorting - June 1-10th

Albus Dumbledore
    Albus Dumbledore
    Admin

Great Hall Sorting - June 1-10th Empty Great Hall Sorting - June 1-10th

Post  Albus Dumbledore Mon May 30, 2011 8:48 am

Great Hall Sorting - June 1-10th _1630515_hall

The grand hall was breath-taking. Thousands of lit candles floated about them. There seemed at first no ceiling, only the night sky. It was however only enchanted to look like the night sky. The teachers sat at a long table facing the students while the 2nd year and older students took seats at their own table.

Each table was decked out in their house colors and banners.

Dumbledore though most thought him the most powerful Wizard of their time, seemed anything but scary. He was smiling and waving at the students. Giving little winks here and there.

The first years would have take boats across the lake and now be lined up waiting for their names to be sorted.

Headmaster Dumbledore moved to the center to speak.

"Welcome back, to thoes who have been here before - and welcome a new to thoes who have just come. We face dark times children and I am flattered your familes saw fit to entrust your safety to us and allowed you to return. Your teachers will make themselves avaiable to you if you ever need an ear...or a lemon drop."

Thoes eyes twinkled.

"I know everyone is quiet famished, so lets get things moving. "

He motioned to a teacher who brough out a ratty looking hat when sat on the bench it opened a tear by the rim and began to sing:

You sit ready listening for my rhyme
    knowing well it changes every time
    Don't take light what I have to say
    Listen, then be on your way.

These times are they are dark
    perhaps you have seen his mark
    Houses are not the only sides
    In seperation, danger lies...

This year I close that door
    Not Hufflepuff or Gryffindor
    Ravenclaw or Slytherin
    else you meet a nasty end.

This year I encourage unity
    stand together in loyalty
    Then perhaps, you just might
    hear my song...another night.

Once the applause died down, Dumbledore spoke again.

"Now, first something out of the ordanary - we have a few new students who have transfered who will need to be sorted in"

He would call in a booming voice.

"Craft, Demitirius"

When the boy came forward he would place the hat on his head. It seemed to take a long time debating before shouting out

|GRYFFINDOR|

Dumbledore would wait for the boy to join Gryffindor table before calling the next name.

"Hirkaru, Katsumi"

Once the student sat down it would also seem to take a bit longer then normal to mull it over before the seem on the hats bill opened and it shouted.

|RAVENCLAW|

Once the student left to join their table Dumbledore spoke again.

"Shinya Satoshi"

The hat had only just settled on on their head before it bellowed.

|GRYFFINDOR|

Once that student took their seat Dumbledore turned a smiling eye on the long time of timid first years.

"Now, let the normal sorting begin - Please welcome the into your new houses with a round of applause as they are sorted."

He called several names before

"Crowe, Alecica."

When the scared child sat down on the stool and Dumbledore began to lower the hat it had hardly touched her head before shouting out.

|GRYFFINDOR!|

Dumbledore gave her a little wink before she went to her table. The sorting contiuned to everyone had been sorted.

"Now, what everyone has been waiting to hear!"

He gave a wave of his arms and the empty tables would be covered in the most delcious feast any had ever seen.

"TUCK IT!"

He said before returning to his table and sitting down eating with the staff.

|Hogwarts is offically open! |
    Bellatrix Black
    Bellatrix Black

Great Hall Sorting - June 1-10th Empty Re: Great Hall Sorting - June 1-10th

Post  Bellatrix Black Mon May 30, 2011 5:49 pm

Bellatrix sat with Slytherin at the sorting, cheering on any new Slytherin to join the ranks among them. She remained near Lucius and her sister however, watching each new comer with a mixture of welcome and distrust... those hauntingly beautiful dark eyes glancing over each one in turn. ``Not much to look at are they?`` She purred to Lucius.\\

Andromeda Black
    Andromeda Black

Post  Andromeda Black Mon May 30, 2011 5:59 pm

Andromeda sat watching the feast. She happily cheered as each new Slytherin was sorted,hoping they would fit in and not be outcasted. She was a very welcoming person for a Snake. Trying to ease their nerves she smiled at each newcomer.

Last edited by Andromeda Black on Mon May 30, 2011 6:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Sirius Black
    Sirius Black

Post  Sirius Black Mon May 30, 2011 6:02 pm

Likewise, Sirius was sitting with his brothers, and most likely Lily. When the new students got called out he would hoot and hollar, or boo with the rest of the great hall. He always found the sorting to be great fun.

When Alicia was sorted into Gryffindor he would stand up and clap for her, knowing how badly she wanted to be here, motioning her over to sit with them, he asked one of the other kids to give up their seat which they did, just moving down one at the table so that Alicia could sit with the group.

``See poppet, I told you, you have nothing to worry about.`` He said, sure she was still shooken up by what happened on the train, but he was a little nervous himself... he knew if Bella decided she liked something, she didn't just give it up, he hoped for the kid's sake that Bella was just being a bitch and had not really set her sites on Alicia.\\

Sirius Black
    Sirius Black

Post  Sirius Black Mon May 30, 2011 6:03 pm

][For my knowledge, Bellatrix, Narcissa and Adromida, we assume they got on fine until Andromida decided to marry a muggle right?][
    Andromeda Black
    Andromeda Black

Post  Andromeda Black Mon May 30, 2011 6:06 pm

[Yeah, Andromeda wasnt disowned untill she married Ted after she graduated]
    Lucius Malfoy
    Lucius Malfoy

Post  Lucius Malfoy Mon May 30, 2011 6:12 pm

Lucius was sitting toward the middle of the table, the people which made a point to sit near him seemed to grow with each terms. Certain people always got in close. The blacks never seemed to have to fight to be by him...course, most in their right brain didn't want to mess with big sister Bella so they let it go.

He was sipping his jucie was the sorting went on. Booing any Gryffindor that got sorted, or just watching them with a smirk as they crossed to that table.

It was so fun to watch them squrim.

When Bella commented on the group he smirked.

"Play things Bella."

He said dismissively, watching some first years scoot away a fact which caused him to grin.

"Thats all they are."

He looked down at Andromeda. She was a pretty girl. A little to nice for his type, but nice enough to hold his attention if breifly.

"Good summer Domeda?"

He asked across Bella.

The Malfoys and Blacks got along well. Their fathers were already in negoiations for him to Marry Narcissa, who was only 14 at the time.

Remus J Lupin
    Remus J Lupin

Post  Remus J Lupin Mon May 30, 2011 6:17 pm

Remus was often seen as the quiet one - but running with Sirius and James a squad of Cheerleaders would be considered quiet. No, in truth he was just as energetic - he just channeled it diffrently.

He booped with the rest of the School when people were placed in Slytherin. He smiled at Dimitri and waved him down. Transfering in made it a little awkard by 15 people tended to have their own little group - he didn't want the other to feel outed.

"You remember this group right?"

He shouted over the crowd.

When Aleicia went up he was slightly pleading Gryffindor himself. He worreid for her if she ended up in Slytherin. He stood up with Sirius to welcome her with woots and shouts.

"Told ya."

He said with a wink her way.
    Andromeda Black
    Andromeda Black

Post  Andromeda Black Mon May 30, 2011 6:26 pm

Getting slightly bored with the new students after a while Dromeda started to focus on her nails. She had painted them Green and sliver as to show her dedication to her house.

Hearing her name her attention went to Lucius.
    "Yeah, well as good as it can be with Cissa and Bella around all the time." She joked.

"How was your summer?" she asked keeping conversation.
    Shinya Satoshi
    Shinya Satoshi

Post  Shinya Satoshi Mon May 30, 2011 8:49 pm

The young wizard moved into the great hall. He felt a bit
    foolish being here, his English was good, but not as proper
    as those here in England, his dark eyes glanced around the
    room. Today he was in his natural look, clearly oriental
    complexion and facial features, dark eyes, dark hair that
    hung around his shoulders and in his face.

He didn't know much about this school, he knew even less
    about why it was his father, once so proud of him, suddenly
    sent him away. He knew that Kazahya had been sent away
    because he was only half Japanese, but why did he send
    him away.

He closed his eyes as the hat was placed on his head, it didn't
    take a moment to decide where he belongs. Gryffindor. He didn't
    really know what that even meant. What the houses were all
    about.

Shinya was anything but shy once people got to know him, he
    was a bit of a play boy, however, at the moment, he was ocnfused...
    there were no others here with a staff, there were no others
    here that seemed to be from other places... he saw very few in
    the croud that even came from oriental decent... He just wanted
    to go home.

He would get up and move down to the table decked out in red
    and gold, cheering as the hat spoke the name Gryffindor.
    His eyes turned for a moment to the others there, a rather
    pretty smile offered to them before walking over and sitting
    among them.

Narcissa Black
    Narcissa Black

Post  Narcissa Black Mon May 30, 2011 10:28 pm

The sorting at the beginning of the year had always been one of Narcissa's fondest moments during term. She sat next to Bella as usual since she herself was placed under the sorting hat which screamed before it even touched her blonde curls "SLYTHERIN!' just a few years prior to tonight's sorting.

She hadn't found interest in any of the new students save for Alicia. When she scurried over to Gryffindor and heard the exchange between Bella and Lucius she laughed quietly kicking at Lucius beneath the table in obvious sport.

"Come now Lucius, let's play fair....for now." she added offering him a very quick wink her blue eyes darkened slightly anytime she looked at him. She was starting to come into agreement with their father's plans for them. It was becoming an easier thing for Narcissa to accept. Marrying a Malfoy was considered marrying royalty in the Wizarding world and she would act properly around him from now on- a show of her pride and respect for his namesake.

However- a bit of fun every now and again wouldn't hurt anything. They were teenagers after all.

When her sister spoke on she passed a charming smile onto her- full of radiance and affection. Tonks had not yet betrayed their family and Narcissa loved her sisters dearly.

"Andromeda- you enjoy teasing me far too often."

she would take her hand noticing her nails and gently run her porcelain fingers over her own.

"I do admire your dedication sister where did you find such beautiful polish for your nails?"
    Molly Prewett
    Molly Prewett

Post  Molly Prewett Mon May 30, 2011 10:43 pm

Molly was bustling with energy as always during the sorting. She clapped excitedly and squeaked in delight when Alice came over to their table.

She ushered her to join her spot at the table but Sirius was too quick about it. She stuck out her bottom lip pouting slightly and plopped back down in her seat taking a long sip of her butter beer and sticking a sweet bun in her mouth. She looked across the table at Arthur.

"D'you reckon, Arthur, she'll find her place among that lot and forget all about me?"

she asked in between chews her eyes lit up with passion.

"I wanted to be able to look over her, y'know, that's how mum taught me to be. Am I being too persistent?"

she asked eyes wide and focused on him as she took another vicious bite from the roll managing to glare down the table at Sirius as if to say 'you better keep two eyes on her, Sirius Black or I'll snatch her back to my nest'
    Lily Evans
    Lily Evans

Post  Lily Evans Mon May 30, 2011 10:56 pm

Lily was pleased when Alice was declared the newest member of Gryffindor and shot Sirius a grin when he offered her a seat she clapped him on the back.

"Well played, Sirius and welcome Alice."

she was sitting next to James her emerald eyes glanced at him full of light and love.

"I'm glad to see we've made a new friend. Our circle seems to keep growing. It's good to not be the only girl now...it was getting a little awkward what with these charming men surrounding me."

she winked at Alice playfully. That was lily for you always the spirited one of the group
    Hikaru Katsumi
    Hikaru Katsumi

Post  Hikaru Katsumi Mon May 30, 2011 11:20 pm

Hikaru's face was emotionless when he was sorted into Ravenclaw. He had heard enough about Hogwarts and knew of the different houses. His father wanted him to be in Slytherin since it was the house known for purebloods and honor.

In reality, Hikaru didn't give a shit where he was placed so long as he got to participate in Quidditch.
    He never heard of Ravenclaw being known for their ability in the sport but there was a first for everything- a chance for Hikaru to prove his worth.

He took a seat at the Ravenclaw table. When some other students welcomed him and tried to shake his hand he looked them up and down briefly, narrowed his eyes and glanced away sighing.

How drull.

The Gryffindor and Slytherin tables seemed much more lively though it wasn't until he spotted Dmitri that he showed any sign of emotion. Once his eyes fell on him a grin shot across his face as he tilted his chin up slightly at him.

He mouthed the words:

"See you on the pitch?"

before turning towards the table his attention snatched by the feast that came before his eyes.

"Domo Aragato, Headmaster." he called in thanks before digging in.

Dmitrious Craft
    Dmitrious Craft

Post  Dmitrious Craft Tue May 31, 2011 1:49 am

He would smirk when he was put right where he NEEDED to be. He heard slytherlin booing and it almost made him laugh. Did they not know.. he was on ..THEIR SIDE? Of course... they woudln't, that was all to the game plane...right? He would turn from the stage and watched the male he knew well. Maybe days back in the states the other would show up to visit people and end up at his house.

He would slowly turn towards his friend and stepped closer to himwhe nhe word pitching. "I thought I was the one pitching last time." He stuck his tonuge out at the other and would move away from him moving over to Griffendor. He would come up to Remus and curl one arm around his shoulders. "I guess it is time to play some games huh, buds?" HE didn't know the relationship between Sirius and Remus. Pretty much.. he was just a buddy buddy kind of guy... a completely hippy.
    Alicia Lynn Crowe
    Alicia Lynn Crowe

Post  Alicia Lynn Crowe Tue May 31, 2011 2:34 am

When it was put on her head she would close her eyes tightly hoping not to end up in her brothers house.. not to be not to be! When he said griphendor, she would look up at it and cross her eyes. "You said.... Griffendor...right?" She wanted to make sure and after a comment rom the hat, and it was taken off, she would jump up and down. "Yes! Thank yoU!" she grinned and would dart off towards her friends.

Of course... Remus and Sirius wouldn't get away from her hugs! Poor guys... she adopted them as her big brothers, they where alot nicer to her then Alex was for sure. She looked up at the older kis and set beside them. "Thank you.. I'm glade I got to be in the same house as you guys.. I didn't want to be in slytherlin... I Know i'm going to get a ear full when Alex writes to mom, but I don't care." She grinned very happy kid now.

Alice through all the pain at home, was actually an extremely happy kid. She would give who ever she coudl reac a hug before setting down brushing he blonde hair back out of her face. She would look at Slytherling for a moment. "I'm in trouble with them.. .ain't i?"
    Bellatrix Black
    Bellatrix Black

Post  Bellatrix Black Tue May 31, 2011 4:45 pm

Bellatrix smiled at Lucius; quip about them all being toys. Ah yes, toys, and speaking of toys, those haunting eyes slipped over to look at Alicia as she was sorted into Gryffindor.

``Looks like you have one two Alex.`` She purred tossing a roll at Alexander Crow. Of course she meant a black sheep. ``Also looks like yours is cuddling up to mine...``

She watched them for a few minutes longer. She really was going to take the little thing under her wing... and for the low low price of being her slave for anything she wanted, she would have made sure that Alicia didn't get hurt... but it seemed she was more interested in playing with the lions then the snake. Grrrr.\\

Sirius Black
    Sirius Black

Post  Sirius Black Tue May 31, 2011 5:21 pm

It wasn't as if Sirius had laid claim to the kid, if Molly had wanted to come over and talk to her she could. But she would never know what they had in common, what it was like to be kicked out of your family... what it was like to be on the outside, looking in even in their own home.

That was what Sirius shared with her... and why Sirius would help her get through it all. He sat down with the rest of the Gryffindors, greeting Dmitri who he met once, and Shinya who seemed completely out of sorts.\\

Remus J Lupin
    Remus J Lupin

Post  Remus J Lupin Tue May 31, 2011 10:00 pm

Remus was eating, and making a point to eat slowly. He learned the hard way about...pardon the pun...wolfing down your meal when you were accustom to eating less.

He reached over and stole Sirius chicken leg. There was a whole plate in the middle of the table - but stealing it from your best mate was much more fun.

He looked over at Alecia with a wink and a smile.

"Don't worry. Few of them are already on our list this year. They aren't anything we can't handle."

He told her with a smile. Clearly the We were his group of friends he had told her about and the They were the Slytherins.

When Demitri sat down beside him, he smiled. He liked the kid - Fun easy going. For some reason as the other draped his arm around his shoulders he felt a little touch of uneasiness. He shook it off, the moon was tomorrow night. That was all.

"We will get them - No worries, but we will do our planning in the Common Room - Away from prying ears."

He looked down the table at Molly who was talking and gestureing as all women do. Remus had an eye for details.

"Oi!"

He called down to Molly.

"You wearing a ring?"

He smiled, already knowing the answer, not many girls where a ring on their left hand cause it looks pretty.

Last edited by Remus J Lupin on Tue May 31, 2011 10:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Lucius Malfoy
    Lucius Malfoy

Post  Lucius Malfoy Tue May 31, 2011 10:13 pm

Lucius glanced down the table at Andromeda, when she questioned his summer.

"Pretty eventful."

He offered vaugely with a smirk that said there was far more to it than that.

"I've heard your father had already offered Bellatrix up to the LeStranges and Narcissa to the Malfoy family - he found you a new home yet?"

He said it like they were puppies going to a new home. But for all his arrogance he knew the score.. The men were just a lucky as the women as they were likewise marrying into powerful and rich pureblood families.

When Narcissa teased about being fair, grey eyes flicked over to her. She wasn't running over and being a whore, and she wasn't chittereing irritatingly - this was a step in the right direction.

"Not fair? 'Cissa, Come Now. Are you next to say 'Never Kick a Man when he is down' "

He smiled, leaning across Bella toward her.

"Tell me, Can you think of a better time to Kick a man...Than when he is down."

Next his attention shifted to Bella as she agreed they were toys, her eyes on the gryffindor.

"Kill her and be done with it - They are only good for two things....and the second their rubbish at anyway."
    Arthur Weasley
    Arthur Weasley

Post  Arthur Weasley Tue May 31, 2011 10:26 pm

He was currently building the mash potatos into a quidditch pitch to a cheering group of new first years and old friends. When Molly complained about Aleica he looked up.

"Come on, Molly. She just sat there. If ya want to talk to her go say hey. She doesn't belong to anyone. Something tells me that kids been owned her whole life - dont start fighting over her attention."

They cheered as he flicked a grape through one of the hoops.

"Besides, coming from a pureblood all slytherin family - that kids gonna have every Gryffindor on the table watching out for her."

He looked over noticing Bella and shook his head.

"And from the way my cousin is eyeing her...she's gonna need it."

REMUS: "Oi! Molly! Are you wearing a ring!?"

He looked up as Lupin yelled down the table at Molly and flushed slightly with a smirk to Molly curious of her reaction - he had only purposed a few days before start of term.
    Alicia Lynn Crowe
    Alicia Lynn Crowe

Post  Alicia Lynn Crowe Tue May 31, 2011 11:24 pm

ALice would set down and take a bite out of a roll. She was quiet listening to the talking around her. "I won't worry then.." She smiled up at him trying to see like she was fine, but Slytherlin was kind of scarying her after what thye had done. She wouldn't let anyone know that... she would handle what she could of them, after all.. she could handle anything with what she was coming from.

She saw her brother over there growning and couldn't help but grin. She loved to annoy him with things like this. HE wanted her gone, not in school with him, not near him, and well... it back fired... here she was now going ot school and in a different house then him.
    James Potter
    James Potter

Post  James Potter Wed Jun 01, 2011 6:23 pm

*James had been making his rounds about the table as usual, going from group to group, happening by when he heard Molly's reaction to Alicia sitting with Sirius and Remus. He, as he always somehow had a knack for doing, sat down right beside her, his back leaning against the table, elbows on the edge so he could face her as she sat, studying her for but a second, before that bright smile crossed his face*

Oh, Red this isn't like you to give up so easily.

*his friendly nickname for she and Arthur of course, Red 1 and Red 2.*

She'll be fine and no one's going to try to keep her away, we're not the snakes after all. Why don't you just go over and congratulate her? She'll still need her female friends right?

*He hadn't met Alicia yet himself, but knowing his brothers cared for her was enough for him to do what he could to make sure she had the support she needed, which would include Molly, knowing how strong her maternal instincts are. Also, James being James, he flicked his wand, transforming the grape that flew through the hoop on Arthur's Quidditch pitch into a lemon drop that began to whip all around it, clearly meant to be the snitch, his attention back to Molly*

Like I heard Red 2 say, she's going to need all the help she can get if the Slytherins have their eyes on her. Trust me, I have a little experience with that.

*he grinned, getting up and patting her shoulder in a friendly manner, a nod given to Arthur as he noticed the ring on Molly's hand almost in sync with Remus yelling out, suddenly excited*

What's this!? You two are getting married! That's wicked! Congratulations mates!

*he hugged Molly and gave Arthur a handshake, visibly psyched over the good news, especially in such dark times! James, expert in transfiguration, made the mashed potato pitch Arthur made turn into a cake, lighting up with mini fireworks, being a bit theatrical as always*
    Narcissa Black
    Narcissa Black

Post  Narcissa Black Wed Jun 01, 2011 8:34 pm

Narcissa stared up into Lucius' gray eyes, unblinking, matching his smile with an equally mischevious one- little did she know it would be the exact smile that their son would one day wear in the same exact spot she was now sitting at the slytherin table.

"Ah, that's just the thing, Lucy."

she leaned forward as well pushing up off the table with her hands almost nose-to-nose with him. she lowered her voice to a whisper her eyes glittering darkly at him.

"It all boils down to this..."

she put a hand up and whispered directly into his ear as if it were a secret.

"it all depends on the location. If we were talking about someone say such as Malfoy then..." she paused letting out a small chuckle her breath touching his skin.

"I couldn't think of a better time then to kick 'em when he's down."

she pulled back sinking back down into her seat as if she had said nothing out of the ordinary and threw an apple at her sister's face changing it into green and silver confetti right before it struck her.

"Oooh Bella!!! Here I thought your eyes couldn't get any wider." she clearly teased her.

Lily Evans
    Lily Evans

Post  Lily Evans Wed Jun 01, 2011 9:02 pm

Lily grinned as James turned the object into a cake lit with sparkling candles and jumped up clapping enthusiastically for Molly and Arthur's big announcement- even if James had made it for them.

"Arthur Weasley and Molly Prewett- getting married!! Nobody saw that coming did they?"

she teased raising her wand and making a jet of fireworks pop over their heads. She raised her glass of butterbeer high over her head with her free hand.

"HERE'S TO MOLLY AND ARTHUR!!!! MAY YOU HAVE A BRIGHT AND PROMISING FUTURE TOGETHER AND ADD AN ENTIRE BRANCH TO YOUR FAMILY TREE!!!"

she didn't know how dead on she would be with those words.

"CHEERS!!!"

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 14, 2024 5:02 am