Marauders ~. Mischief Managed .~

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Marauders ~. Mischief Managed .~

Harry Potter Role Playing game based in the Marauder's time line.

I forgot my password

OOC News

New Page 1

8/16/11

Wow! We have been up and moving again! And I have to admit it is great to be back, I am so happy to see most of our players back. We have missed everyone! I would like to say thank you to our fearless leader on behalf of good old Voldemort for winning Character of the Month. It means a lot to me to know that he is loved, because I do so love playing him! And congrats to Rogue for winning Player of the Month, keeping active, and working hard to keep your characters true to form! And of course, congrats to everyone for making MMM a screaming success again.

For everyone's knowledge, it seems that the young lady playing Andromida and Rudulphus has dropped out on us... which is sad, but seeing as she has not posted since our return, I feel it only fair to put the two characters back up for grabs!

Keep up the good work everyone!

E~

7/28/11

If all goes according to plan, we would like to get started again Friday July 29th. I know this is short notice, I have been unable to sit down and update the site. :D. I have heard that just about everyone is coming back, I have not yet heard from Ren or Rogue, but I hope to see them!!!! See you all then!

E~

7/20/11

We are hoping to be reopening soon. Sometime in the next few weeks. so anyone that is interested in returning to us should keep checking the site for activity, or watch this box and I will announce when we are up and active

Thanks everyone for their patience!

~E

Latest topics

» Bringing Sexy Back
Ho hum (open to all) I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 14, 2011 8:50 am by Hikaru Katsumi

» After Class Work
Ho hum (open to all) I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 14, 2011 2:42 am by Dmitrious Craft

» Taking James and Alice for Ice-Cream
Ho hum (open to all) I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 14, 2011 2:35 am by Severus Snape

» The right encouragement.
Ho hum (open to all) I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 13, 2011 11:31 pm by Narcissa Black

» A gift and a concern...
Ho hum (open to all) I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 13, 2011 4:50 pm by Lord Voldemort

» New Board Delays
Ho hum (open to all) I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 13, 2011 4:34 pm by Lord Voldemort

» Seems like it's always me...lol
Ho hum (open to all) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 12, 2011 7:55 pm by Lily Evans

» I want to kill something (Auroras?)
Ho hum (open to all) I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 11, 2011 8:20 pm by Alicia Lynn Crowe

» A Lover's Quarrel - JamesXLily his dorm( private)
Ho hum (open to all) I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 09, 2011 2:16 pm by James Potter

Chatbox

Top posting users this week

No user

Top posting users this month

No user

5 posters

Ho hum (open to all)

Bellatrix Black
    Bellatrix Black

Ho hum (open to all) Empty Ho hum (open to all)

Post  Bellatrix Black Sat Jul 30, 2011 12:18 pm

Ho hum indeed! Boredom seemed to plague the mad hatter of Slytherin House. Indeed today she was being a bit of a hatter. Dressed in a long black dress, corseted at the top, and tattered looking, but that was for style... one could assume, as she certainly didn't lack money for good clothes... and a top hat upon her head. She was lounged out in one of the Common Room Chairs with her feet kicked over the side toying with the Cobolt Tarantula she had gotten before school started. Unfortunately for the arachnid, she was starting to tire of it.
    Danse Macabre
    Danse Macabre

Ho hum (open to all) Empty Re: Ho hum (open to all)

Post  Danse Macabre Sat Jul 30, 2011 12:26 pm

The sound of heels clicking on the granite floors of the castle would be first to announce his appearance. Long slender legs carried him towards the Common Room door with a flair of fabric around him. Long white gown was warn, with dark purple along the hems of the floor length skirts and long angel sleeves, which faded until meeting the white fabric. The bodice and parts of the dress were accented in gold thread. Long black hair was pinned up off of his neck in curls and tresses falling around his face and down his back. A fan, which matched the dress of course, was clutched in lace covered fingers.

Danse Macabre had arrived at long last. A week or three late, but the transfer from France, and of course having to convince Hogwarts to take him, had been... well.... difficult of course.

Not that Danse had any part of it... no, it had been his father's to do from beginning to end.

``Snake Skin.`` He spoke softly, his voice causing a few in the hall to look twice and quicken their speed, as it was not nearly as feminine as he was. He gave them a glare as the portrait moved aside and allowed him in.

Sad violet eyes glanced around the common room with a sigh as he snapped his fingers, his trunk moving itself into the room before he carefully followed.
    Lucius Malfoy
    Lucius Malfoy

Post  Lucius Malfoy Sat Jul 30, 2011 1:24 pm

Lucius was streached out on the loveseat by the fire. He was a tall bloke so that one knee was bent and the other leg hung over the edge. He had a fair bit of homework beside him which was untouched.

He could do it certainally, but at the moment...he didn't want to. Perhaps some 7th year wanting in his favor would offer to do it for him. It was Ironic that he had subordinates in the upper classmen.

Cool eyes turned lazily toward the door to see who was out after curfew. His eyes widened a fraction but it was masked by the arm which was draped over his eyes. He understandbly took him for a girl at first.

Then 'she' sighed. A sigh was a simple sound, one of the most natural of human responces. Because of that even thoes who used a diffrent voice often gave themselves away in a sigh.

He wasn't bothered by the fact he was male. He was beautiful, and that was all Lucius ever really cared about.

He turned his eyes back to the ceiling and closed his eyes.

"Boys dorm is up the stairs to the left."
    Pietr Krensikov
    Pietr Krensikov

Post  Pietr Krensikov Mon Aug 01, 2011 3:35 pm

*the sound of heavy footsteps could be heard as Pietr entered the common room, followed at his side by a perfect specimen of a white Siberian tiger, although there was something different about this particular tiger. She had been reduced in size to that of a large dog and, upon closer look, had stunning iridescent emerald green eyes, eyes which scanned over the room as if taking it all in. The huge russian, aka the new kid, took a seat on one of the couches, the tiger jumping up beside him, tail flicking lightly as it watched the others, who were strangers to it. Pietr had a book out, reading for the moment, unless someone chose to speak to him, his other hand stroking the tiger's back idly, speaking softly to her*

spokoĭstvie, Dunyasha. ("calm, Dunyasha.")

*the tiger seemed to relax almost immediately at his words, resting her head on his leg near his knee, watching but more like a typical feline than as if guarding him*
    Severus Snape
    Severus Snape

Post  Severus Snape Mon Aug 01, 2011 7:41 pm

Severus was there and his nose barried in a book of curses. His eyes looked up from his book to hear that odd voice enter the dorms. "Huh?" Servus didn't say anything just kind of stared at the feminine boy. He took in the fact he had an adams apple and the look of him. He would lower his nose back in to his book. "Odd..." he muttered from behind the book he was reading. He would listen to the others that where in the room.

He would look at Lucious for a moment. "You and eye candy... one of these days your teeth are going ot rott out of your mouth.. Malfoy." He muttered from behind the book as well.
    Bellatrix Black
    Bellatrix Black

Post  Bellatrix Black Tue Aug 02, 2011 12:16 am

Bella really wasn't sure what to make of the one that had just come in. Not at all surprised that it attracted Lucius' attention but surprised by Malfoy's voice. If the `boy` had an adam's apple it certainly had not been very noticeable. "Bite your tongue half blood... you havn't the right to speak to someone of Malfoy's standing unless spoken too first." She hissed at Severus. Oh no, she didn't care for him, didn't trust him... what want would a half blood have for a dark lord that wanted his kind dead.... no... he was not to be trusted.
    Danse Macabre
    Danse Macabre

Post  Danse Macabre Tue Aug 02, 2011 12:27 am

Danse watched the people in the room as they acclimated to his appearance, his eyes first falling upon the handsome blonde boy. Violet eyes watching him for a moment before he finally spoke. "Thank you sir." He said, there was a femininity in his words, but he made no clear attempt to change the way he spoke. It was still clear from his voice he was male, for any who had not yet guessed.

Next his eyes came upon the large Russian and his cat whom appeared seemingly out of no where, he could only assume from the dorms... They were quiet, imposing, beautiful creatures.

Lastly Danse's eyes slipped over to the one with the black greasy hair and the woman insulting him. "I assure you sir, I am far more then eye candy. I suggest you remain silent lest someone remove that tongue for the wrong words uttered." Danse said snapping open his fan and holding it up between him and Snape.

Any who knew old english ways would know that it meant that the lady wielding the fan was insulted by the words of the other. Those violet eyes also turned away with a disgusted huff.

My god! A half blood... those eyes snapped back over the fan at Severus when the woman called him that. A half blood... a dirty blooded half blood DARE speak that way to him. His hand tightened on his wand before he breathed it off... it was not worth getting expelled his first day...
    Pietr Krensikov
    Pietr Krensikov

Post  Pietr Krensikov Tue Aug 02, 2011 12:51 am

*Pietr looked up from his book at hearing the commotion, looking at Bella first, smiling to himself as he shared her view of half-bloods, though he didn't know this Malfoy enough to share her view of him just yet, though it was a good impression that he was of enough status to be defended by her. He paused as something struck him. What was a half-blood doing in a house like Slytherin, and why was a half-blood in the same house as HIM? His eyes narrowed slightly toward Snape as he watched the pretty boy with the fan seem to have the same reaction. His tiger gave a low growl, but didn't move from Pietr's side, not this time. He wasn't back home in Durmstrang after all. He must keep reminding himself of this. No, instead he muttered a string of curses in his native russian best left untranslated, looking back at his book trying to pretend the half-blood wasn't in the room. Not that he underestimated him, Pietr was too smart for that*
    Lucius Malfoy
    Lucius Malfoy

Post  Lucius Malfoy Tue Aug 02, 2011 7:23 am

Malfoy seemed more or less bored by the proceedings. When Bella started her typical snipping at Severus he resigned for an amused avoidance. He appreicated her particualar madness. He agreed with her philosphy and her devotion to the dark lord.

That said, he - Like Voldemort could see the purpose of a half blood. Though, likely no other would ever gain the element of his protection that Severus had. Lucius always had a knack for seeing the purpose of others, and using it for his favor.

However, when this pretty new thing started in on Severus' this was not to be permitted.

"Careful, pretty."

He warned softly his tone almost suductive.

"You'll find no one with more distaste for mixed bloods as me...but some serve a purpose - this one is included. Even a dirty blade can slit a throat."

He never completely looked at him. Though he was of high breeding and he knew the fan gestures. His eyes shifted to the Tiger as his white fox jumped onto the back of the couch making a huffing sound, clearly not big of the dog sized tiger.

"Russian - Yes?"

He was by no means fluent, but he knew the accent. He had only seen the other once in passing.
    Severus Snape
    Severus Snape

Post  Severus Snape Wed Aug 03, 2011 11:44 pm

Severus listen to all the people around him. He just stared forward and would slowly close his book and stand up. "..." His wand was in his hand. "It is fine Lucious..." he muttered hearing the way he was talking. He was layas a low life to everyone here, and it drove him crazy.

He would start past the pretty feminine creature and would start to turn and look at him. He didn't fully turn , but just his head. "You know... So many people shouldn't talk... they should just remain quiet... I could say so many things to you... but.. for now.. I will hold my tongue.. being the bigger man..." Of course.. he said this for a reason. The collection of letters would be heared whispered under his breath before moving to leave the room.

Dance would fine his face burning, if he looked in a mirror, he would find a huge zit looking spots all over his face and arms. He new curses... and he new how to fix him.

"Your right .. Lucious... dirty blades can cut... and deep... they also leave an infection on the ones around them... so be careful .." He muttered and would walk out the door, if allowed.

Bellatrix Black
    Bellatrix Black

Post  Bellatrix Black Thu Aug 04, 2011 3:36 am

``Then keep your pet mudblood on a leash before he gets neutered and you have no further use for him.`` Bellatrix hissed at Lucius. On this one instance they would not agree. She hated that little half blood that had her dark lord's eye. She would get up and move over, sitting next to Peitr and Dunyasha. ``You don't like that filthy mudblood either do you precious?`` She purred at the deadly feline as if it were a puppy.
    Bellatrix Black
    Bellatrix Black

Post  Bellatrix Black Thu Aug 04, 2011 3:40 am

``Hmm, and I heard the Malfoy's were gentlemen on high, I am not eye candy, nor is my name.... sweets. I am Danse Macabre of the Paris Macabre and will not be treated as just another peice of meat for you to look at by you, or worse, you half blood friend.`` Danse said, that fan snapping closed, dangerous looking violet eyes falling upon Lucius. There was not an ounce of fear, or true anger, or rage in those eyes... they were eerily empty and devoid of emotion.\\
    Lucius Malfoy
    Lucius Malfoy

Post  Lucius Malfoy Thu Aug 04, 2011 1:29 pm

Lucius chuckled as Severus got pissy. He was outnumbered and outwanded, which would make lots of people keep their mouth shut. Not Severus. That was one of the many things that kept him in Lucius favor. He was a smart as they come and he could play a poor hand but some how win the game. Stupid little Bella never could see the purpose of others outside a base design, and that was her short comings.

He smirked more to himself at Bellas comment.

"You doubt him?"

He purred, his eyes turning to catch her eyes if only to allow his to drop to her left arm ever so beifly. He was clearly not talking about Severus.

"Or his judgement? Or is it just idle jelousy my soon to be sister in law?"

His attention turned to the pretty thing with a steadily growing zit on his face.

"The Malfoys get what they want...and when not offered we find ways to have it yet. Gentlemen or otherwise. "

He sat up, drawing one leg to the floor. His fox yapped softly.

"And I'd becareful Monsieur Macabre...I do beleive you have something on that pretty face of yours."

Lucius came off as a spoiled rich kid, that did not mean for half a second that he was incapible of backing up his words with action.
    [b]
    Bellatrix Black
    Bellatrix Black

Post  Bellatrix Black Thu Aug 04, 2011 2:02 pm

``Doubt him? Hardly. I am sure that the filthy little half blood has a place in his scheme... I doubt you Lucius Malfoy.`` Bellatrix growled turning her attention from the feline, growing danger in those mad brown eyes. ``I doubt that you know your ass from your elbow. While I am disgusted by the fact, I must admit one thing that Severus said is correct... you are always distracted by a pretty face, and a stiff dick knows no bounds.`` She growled at him.
    Danse Macabre
    Danse Macabre

Post  Danse Macabre Thu Aug 04, 2011 2:09 pm

When he felt the heat on his skin and then Lucius' words he would turn those violet eyes towards one of the mirrors. Those eyes narrowing in it as the Mirror exploded sending shards of glass flying, but a spelled shield around himself kept himself from getting cut by it.

``Finite Incantum.`` He said with a deadly dangerous purr to his voice. The spell that ended all spells... the welts vanished before he turned his eyes on Lucius, having no reason to believe it wasn't Lucius that cast the spell, which was probably safer, because he was less likely to attack another pure blood where he might be willing to kill a half blood for such an offense.

``You sir, are not a gentleman or a noble... you are a scondrul.`` he hissed at Lucius before moving towards the dorms. His eyes turning to Peitr. ``I am sorry if you got caught in the crossfire good sir.`` He said before moving up the stairs.

Last edited by Danse Macabre on Thu Aug 04, 2011 2:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Pietr Krensikov
    Pietr Krensikov

Post  Pietr Krensikov Thu Aug 04, 2011 2:18 pm

*Pietr looked to Lucius upon hearing him speak to him, giving a nod*

Da. You have good ear. I transferred from Durmstrang when my parents were called here for their...work.

*he used Malfoy's same gesture, eyes looking to his left arm as a discreet hint to what he meant. If there was a shadow of a doubt, the thick accented english was a dead giveaway. He looked to Snape as he spoke next. Pietr was smart, as he could see the boy in black was as well, deciding he would keep an eye on that one; he spoke in double meanings and must be useful somehow. Why else would they keep a half-blood around here? As Bellatrix came over and sat, speaking to his tiger, the tiger looked in Snape's direction, or at least where he had left from, giving a growl, a slight flash of bright fangs as she licked over them threateningly. Dunyasha seemed to take a liking to Bella, like they were on the same level, one predator to another. Her attention was momentarily grabbed by the white fox huffing at her, watching it for a moment as if trying to decide it was prey or not, seeming to accept it and look back to the others in idle observance. Pietr shook his head slightly*

Are things always so..vhat is word? Exciting around here?
    Lucius Malfoy
    Lucius Malfoy

Post  Lucius Malfoy Thu Aug 04, 2011 2:32 pm

Lucius rose as Danse insulted him, he didn't rise in anger - he just chose that as a time to stand. As Danse left he turned his attention to the Russian.

"I see."

He smiled slightly, he was always pleased to see more arriving in his...family. A family which held more loyality that the Malfoy name he bore.

He enclined his head and excused himself before climbing the stairs to the mens dorm and into Danse which - as fate would have it, was shared with his own.

"Breaking a Mirror is 7 years bad luck you know."

(moving to a seperate thread)

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 12, 2024 6:28 am