Marauders ~. Mischief Managed .~

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Marauders ~. Mischief Managed .~

Harry Potter Role Playing game based in the Marauder's time line.

I forgot my password

OOC News

New Page 1

8/16/11

Wow! We have been up and moving again! And I have to admit it is great to be back, I am so happy to see most of our players back. We have missed everyone! I would like to say thank you to our fearless leader on behalf of good old Voldemort for winning Character of the Month. It means a lot to me to know that he is loved, because I do so love playing him! And congrats to Rogue for winning Player of the Month, keeping active, and working hard to keep your characters true to form! And of course, congrats to everyone for making MMM a screaming success again.

For everyone's knowledge, it seems that the young lady playing Andromida and Rudulphus has dropped out on us... which is sad, but seeing as she has not posted since our return, I feel it only fair to put the two characters back up for grabs!

Keep up the good work everyone!

E~

7/28/11

If all goes according to plan, we would like to get started again Friday July 29th. I know this is short notice, I have been unable to sit down and update the site. :D. I have heard that just about everyone is coming back, I have not yet heard from Ren or Rogue, but I hope to see them!!!! See you all then!

E~

7/20/11

We are hoping to be reopening soon. Sometime in the next few weeks. so anyone that is interested in returning to us should keep checking the site for activity, or watch this box and I will announce when we are up and active

Thanks everyone for their patience!

~E

Latest topics

» Bringing Sexy Back
First to the car...go figure. I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 14, 2011 8:50 am by Hikaru Katsumi

» After Class Work
First to the car...go figure. I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 14, 2011 2:42 am by Dmitrious Craft

» Taking James and Alice for Ice-Cream
First to the car...go figure. I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 14, 2011 2:35 am by Severus Snape

» The right encouragement.
First to the car...go figure. I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 13, 2011 11:31 pm by Narcissa Black

» A gift and a concern...
First to the car...go figure. I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 13, 2011 4:50 pm by Lord Voldemort

» New Board Delays
First to the car...go figure. I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 13, 2011 4:34 pm by Lord Voldemort

» Seems like it's always me...lol
First to the car...go figure. I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 12, 2011 7:55 pm by Lily Evans

» I want to kill something (Auroras?)
First to the car...go figure. I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 11, 2011 8:20 pm by Alicia Lynn Crowe

» A Lover's Quarrel - JamesXLily his dorm( private)
First to the car...go figure. I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 09, 2011 2:16 pm by James Potter

Chatbox

Top posting users this week

No user

Top posting users this month

No user

+2
Alicia Lynn Crowe
Lucius Malfoy
6 posters

First to the car...go figure.

Lucius Malfoy
    Lucius Malfoy

First to the car...go figure. Empty First to the car...go figure.

Post  Lucius Malfoy Tue May 24, 2011 9:20 pm

He was one of the first on the train. Not out of eagerness like the annyoing buzz of first years. No, he just hadn't gone home last night so he was with in walking distance. It didn't make sense to bother going all the way home to turn around and come back. He was currently streched out across the seat with his arm over his eyes. He wasn't hung over, just tired.

His blonde hair, slightly amiss but it gave him that sexy careless appeal not the slept in a bar look - point for Lucius.

One knee was drawn up to keep balance for when the cart started it's slugish move toward school. In the small open space left from he bended knee was his firmilar. A beautiful female silver fox.

She was currently resting her chin on the toe of his boot.

First to the car...go figure. 2998070371_bbb2acf080
    Alicia Lynn Crowe
    Alicia Lynn Crowe

First to the car...go figure. Empty Re: First to the car...go figure.

Post  Alicia Lynn Crowe Tue May 24, 2011 9:36 pm

Alex was looking for someone to set with. She was hoping to set with Molly. She was the older girtl she met, or maybe Remus. After all, those where two people at the school, she knew, and it wasn't Alex. Alex had already ditched her to go set with someone else. Crossing her long arms behind her back she would wonder down the hall pulling her cloak down to hide her arms. She had just came from her fathers house.. and she hated it there. She was very thankful to have so many months with out having to go home.

She stopped near the open door and saw the fox and Lucious. Seh knew who he was.. she heard her brother talk about him and his pranks. She would inch towards the door and peak around it. "Wow.. she is pretty." Alice stated peaking in the door, but staying very close against it, not going in the room yet. he was another purre blood, and she knew that part of what her brother called her was true.
    Narcissa Black
    Narcissa Black

Post  Narcissa Black Tue May 24, 2011 10:00 pm

The night had been long- one worth remembering at that.
    Step One was completed on to Phase two. Narcissa had a plan for her future and knew what she had to do to get what she wanted.

Ah... and there he was.

Spotting the girl at the edge of the door she decided now would be a good time to interact with Lucius. He hadn't paid much attention to her but there was the first time for everything.

Besides- Narcissa was a jealous woman and didn't care for another blonde poking their little noses where they didn't belong.

Purebloods belonged with Purebloods even in typical conversation.

What a bitch Narcissa could be- it was one of the many things she loved about herself.

With a serene smile spread across her painted lips her blue eyes cut into the girl as she leaned against the doorframe making sure that Lucius got an eyeful of her mature body the dress hemmed just a little too short, knee-highs up over her perfect legs, face painted like a porcelain doll though Narcissa never needed make up blonde hair done up and curled falling all around her narrow shoulders her shirt amplified by the push-up bra she wore beneath she watched the girl with one hand on her hip as if this was a casual stance.

"You're at the wrong side of the train love. Let me help you out a little. See those darling creatures down there at the other cart behind the divider?"

she paused batting those long lashes at her and pointing a long finger down the aisle of the cart.

"I believe that's where your little friends ran off too... Now if you'll excuse us, I have something I'd like to talk to Lucius about- mmm it's really not for your ears sweetheart."

she purred casting Lucius a sidelong glance that read :

I want you alone and you know why.

Oooh Narcissa could be so electrifying and so lethal just with those eyes alone.
    Lucius Malfoy
    Lucius Malfoy

Post  Lucius Malfoy Tue May 24, 2011 10:26 pm

| Offically, she is pureblooded - she just doesn't know that she isn't |

Lucius never opened his eyes as the pretty kid decided to speak to him. He only muttered a grumpy

"She bites."

Then a smile.

"Go on, try and pet her."

He moved his arms to see the girl a little more fully, he had seen her chaseing after Alex. The kid fit in well with his crowd, so long as he didn't try to userp his throne so to speak, Lucius let him operate as he wanted.

"Please."

It wasn't a poliet please more of a drawn out, please tell me your kidding tone.

"Tell me that you are not from the Crowe line, you look like you sleep with candy on your pillow."

He had spent years hearing Alex complain about her. Course...it could be fun to screw with her, and his posture changed at once, as he sat up.

"Come on in."

Right on cue, Narcissa in her far to sexy for her age self. Thoes eyes made no effort to hide as he looked her up and back down again. He knew their fathers had entered into marriage plans between them, he for the time resereved judgement on that.

"Miss Black."

He smiled, looking at the kid then back at her.

"We mustn't be so rude to our guest...I've just invited her to stay - we've lots of room."

He looked at the girl.

"Please, do come in. "

He looked at Narcissa then back to the girl.

"She wants you to,don't you Narcissa."
    Alicia Lynn Crowe
    Alicia Lynn Crowe

Post  Alicia Lynn Crowe Tue May 24, 2011 10:50 pm

Bite her? No animal ever bit Alice... not even a snake. The girl had some odd natural ablitiy with them. She loved all animals. She didn't see the girl yet, before she stepped in slowly. The young girl would kneel down a little and put her hand out, only a few feet from the fox. She wouldn't pet her if she didn't come to her hand. "Isn't a fox.. like a cat?" She asked curiously ignoring their taunts. "I am Alice Crowe.. " She stated looking up at him. "And yes.. that block head is my big brother. I'm sorry if he annoys you."

Alice was a sweet kid, when the girl walked in and said it wasn't for her ears., she would go back to focusing on the fox. "What do you mean?" she asked looking up a Lucious. She didn't understand the want part... or she would act dumb too it. She wasn't a pure blood herself... She was a half blood, she didn't know it.

"What is her name?"

When the girld told her to leave, she would only let her eyes slightly look at her still on the fox. "I'm going to leave soon.. I just wanted to see the fox... What friends?" She asked letting the girl have her Aimo. Sh ewas kind of like Doctor Do-littler. She was amazed by animals. Maybe one reason she liked Remus so much, but she didn't know why.
    Narcissa Black
    Narcissa Black

Post  Narcissa Black Tue May 24, 2011 11:09 pm

Narcissa had to keep herself from rolling her eyes. She gave Lucius a quick glance that said 'You will pay me for this later in one way or another' before she moved her long legs just enough in those heels to let the girl pass and get to the fox.

She wrinkled her nose slightly watching her touch the animal that way keeping her distance at the door she bit her tongue and kept from saying something smart like it was no wonder the girl was so in tune with the animal because she belonged as one of them. they were filthy, impure, MUTTS.

She was a flawless purebred and knew it damn well. That's why she preferred keeping company with one such as Malfoy. He could keep her bloodlines pure. At fourteen she thoguht on such a mature level.

That was a Black for you. Always On- Slightly Off.

She sank down across from Lucius crossing one long leg over the other running a hand through her hair absently her fingers traced over the milky flesh peeking out from under her blouse. Icy eyes caught his interest and she arched a thin eyebrow.

"See something you like, Lucius?"

Hey- if the girl stayed and wanted to figure this out as a first year then so be it. Narcissa wouldn't let that stop her. She was just bold that way.

"Call me Narcissa, I don't like being compared so easily to my sister... either of them."
    Bellatrix Black
    Bellatrix Black

Post  Bellatrix Black Wed May 25, 2011 1:03 am

`~You should be so lucky to be compared to me Narcissa.`` Bellatrix said playfully to her little sister as she moved into the car with a skip in her step, she plopped down next to Lucius. ``Lookie what I got!`` She purred, producing the large spider. Her eyes sparkled some as she looked over and saw Alicia there. Yes, that was the girl that had been plucked away from her by the Weasley and is red headed bitch.

A flick of her wand found the car door closing, and locking... and evil sort of grin on her lips. If Lucius had cared to look at the spider she handed it over, it was beautiful, large, with cobalt and black markings on it.

``If it isn't the local animal lover....`` She purred softly looking over at Alicia, nibbling almost seductively on the tip of her wand, long legs crossing at the knee as she looked her over... she was cute, and oh so corruptible... ``I wouldn't think to find you hear with the grown ups sweetie... why aren't you playing with the children?``\\
    Lucius Malfoy
    Lucius Malfoy

Post  Lucius Malfoy Wed May 25, 2011 9:18 am

The fox's ear would pin against his head and if she reached out he would snap at her. If she was close enough to get bit she would have happily done it. Little vixen was as snooty as her owner. When Naricissa sat down across from him and made a little show , his eyes scanned over her with a smile and faint shrugh in responce. When belly sat beside him, he didn't move, he just scooted his leg back so she was sitting in the spot where his leg had been before he had drawn up his knee.

He looked at the spider with intrest and held out his hand letting it crawl over his hand.

The fox had jumped onto the back of the seat when the girl had approched her. Was currently sniffing the spider to see if it was eatable.

He glanced a the door hearing it lock.

"Well, then. This should be fun."

He smiled, for now letting Bella take the lead though enjoying the likely look of panic when she became awear she was locked in.

"Silencio."

He whispered, it was nearly seductive. blocking anyone outside from hearing anything that went on in the train car.
    Alicia Lynn Crowe
    Alicia Lynn Crowe

Post  Alicia Lynn Crowe Wed May 25, 2011 11:17 am

"your probably one of the first animals I have n't been able to pet. other then the rabbid my father shot." The girl would slowly stand up, but then she heard the door lock and saw bella. What did she just get herself in too. She closed her eyes and would step towards the door so seh wasn't in between the three. They where almost a tryangle around her. "Well..... then.... If you want me to leave.. I can... But you have to unlock the door..." She muttered looking at both of them knowing full well they where not going too. It was like being trapped with Alex.. just older and knew more then she did. She turned her back to the door and then heard that spell. A twitch came from the girl. She knew the spell better then she should know it.

"Hmm let me out.. please." She would try not to panic... but she didn't li the fact she was trapped. She only really knew Bella, she didn't know malfoy, but heard enough from her brother, and then there was another girl that was her brothers age. "your.. IN lass with Alex... aren't you?" She asked looking at the blonde hair girl. her black was touching the door now looking up at the lock. She was to short to reach it. The girl was short for her age.. only standing four foot eight. She would probably as an adult not make it over five foot three with heals. She was just a small child.

She would slid her hand to her wand in her pocket, but it wasn't any use to her, she didn't know how to cast... Why didn't she just leave... her and liking animals was going to get her killed. -d-
    Narcissa Black
    Narcissa Black

Post  Narcissa Black Thu May 26, 2011 8:12 pm

The seductive grin that spread across Narcissa's features was enough to kill any man and corrupt any living girl on the planet.

She kept her eyes on the girl while addressing Lucius.

"Fun indeed..."

she twirled her own wand through her fingers pausing to let the right end point at the girl's body every few moments and opening her mouth as if to whisper a curse but deciding not too. She was teasing her with death a wicked little laugh escaping from her long throat.

"Come now, Bella, What do YOU think we should do with the girl? This can be my early holiday present to you. Much better then a fancy accessory yes? Ooh then again we could always take those pretty eyes of hers and turn them into a nice set of earrings. Think of how they'd sparkle at the ball this year."

another thrilling laugh escaped her. They were sister's alright. There was no doubt about it. Narcissa could be insane when she wanted to be but in a chilling, collected and confident way.
    Bellatrix Black
    Bellatrix Black

Post  Bellatrix Black Fri May 27, 2011 3:46 pm

Bella moved quickly, grabbing the girl around the waist and drawing her down into her own lap, as if she were a pretty new thing to snuggle with. A nip given to her shoulder, not hard enough to bruise but definitely to be felt. She looked at Lucius and then at Narcissa.

``Don't mind my little sister, she is quite mad at times.`` She purred, in a tone that would be seductive if she were not locked in with three slytherin death eaters. And yes, that was the pot calling the kettle black, but it was playful and Narcissa would like know so. ``She is so cuddly, do you think her brother would mind if I were to keep her?`` Bella asked Lucius.

The spider would rear up at the fox, but did not strike unless seriously threatened or told too, it's front four legs stretchering upward, and the back four holding it's weight, bouncing a little to make itself seem more threatening to the vixen.

Bella giggled at the spider, she did love the little beast, her head still on Alicia's shoulder, arms wrapped around her waist, holding her in her lap. \\
    Lucius Malfoy
    Lucius Malfoy

Post  Lucius Malfoy Fri May 27, 2011 4:55 pm

Lucius seemed to be content to watch the show as these two pretty girls tormented yet another. However when asked his opinon he leaned up effectively moving the fox from her perch on the back of the chair so she couldn't try to eat to spider...or vice versa.

He was armed, but for now his wand stayed quietly in his pocket. Instead he would reach out with thoes abnormally long fingers, each with a clean and trim nail on the tip. Tracing across her jaw and throat in one sliding tingling caress.

To anyone - not scared for their life (or virginity) the touch would have been amazingly seductive, though he doubt it did anything for her. Course. He didn't care...nothing he did was for anyone but himself, with the exception of certain important people with no names.

"Frankly , I think for the right price he sell her to you as a slave. I've heard a rumor you see...pretty thing isn't a pure to the family she belongs to."

He would kiss her jaw, unless she broke free of bellatrix restraints.

||OOC- ANY DEATHEATERS WHO WANT TO USE THIS BANNER ARE WELCOME ||
    Alicia Lynn Crowe
    Alicia Lynn Crowe

Post  Alicia Lynn Crowe Fri May 27, 2011 6:09 pm

ALice looked between the three that was in the cabin. She would wiggle to try and get free from from Balla. "LET ME GO!!" She would scream, but she knew it was no good. The spell Lucious made was keeping her completely trapped in this place, on top of the lock door. She couldn't get up high enough to open it. She would send her elbow towards Bella's gutt, but then she looked up to see LUcious standing over her. The smaller girl would bit down on her bottom lip when he touched her. When he moved in to kiss her, a hand came up and would slap him as hard as she could across his face. "DON"T YOU TOUCH ME!! Let me out of here!"

She would try to get loose from Bella and away from Lucious. Now she was trapped in a car, and trapped between two higher powers. The ywehre alot stronger then her. She was a first year... she was 11, though she was braver then most, she still didn't like this out come.

"I am not! I have the same blood as Alex and my father and mother!! Just because I am not as dark skinned as them doesn't mean I'm going to do anything!!! Just let me go! you don't I will figure out how to curse you all!! You dirty bags!!"
    Narcissa Black
    Narcissa Black

Post  Narcissa Black Fri May 27, 2011 8:07 pm

Narcissa felt a tinge of envy pass through her veins when Lucius graced the girl's skin with his fingertips. She stood up slowly moving gracefully towards the girl towering over her at her full height in the cart she grinned darkly down at her those ice blue eyes being the only thing to give away her anger.

"Shut up you ungrateful child. Do you know how rare it is to be touched by a man such as Lucius Malfoy? You should consider yourself blessed."

she couldn't help chuckling at her choice of words. Narcissa hadn't been one known to believe in a God...or the devil- which could be an explanation for her distrust in the Dark Lord and his 'perfect will'.

Leaning down she caught the girls jaw squeezing it with her fingers on either side pushing her lips together forcefully she stared down into her innocent gaze that was full of hatred at this moment.

"My, my... such a fire I sense in you Alicia Crowe. Alex may have been mistaken after all. You could be of use to us. Lucius why don't you let Bella have this one? She's not a rare enough meat for your tastes I'm sure."

A couple of dark blonde curls fell before her eyes that smile vanished from her features as she frowned down at the girl before sitting back down and pointing her wand at the door.

"If I let you go... you must promise never to utter a word of this encounter to your little friends. If you do- I'll bring you to a place that will twist your innocence into such a fashion that you'll never be able to right yourself mentally ever again. So, make your choice. Choose luck- or get fucked."
    Bellatrix Black
    Bellatrix Black

Post  Bellatrix Black Fri May 27, 2011 11:16 pm

Bella's eyes glittered watching her sister talk to the girl. Though she didn't understand how it was that she was so obsessed with Lucius. She really needed to get a grip of herself. He was hot. He was powerful. He was rich. But he wasn't some sort of god by any means.

``I am not ready to let her go yet.`` Bellatrix growled at Narcissa smacking her hand back away from the girls face. ``I want to keep her... as long as she is obedient, then she will be safe... so hands off.``

Narcissa knew her big sister was not fucking around, when she set her eyes on a toy she didn't mess around, and she certainly wouldn't have any gripes on the fact that the girl was a girl. She looked at Lucius and grinned. ``But she is soooo sweet.`` She said, even with the girl fighting she spoke of her as if she were some sort of stuffed animal. ``I don't want to sell her, I want to keep her... do you think her brother would let me have her?``
    Lucius Malfoy
    Lucius Malfoy

Post  Lucius Malfoy Sat May 28, 2011 10:13 am

Lucius was sitting at a intersting angle. His left leg was more or less pinned behind Bellatrix as he had leaned forward to play with the girl. When smacked it through off his leverage and he might have ended up in the floor if not for a quick grab to the back of the couch. He was surprised by this little minx.

He would wipe his thumb slowly across his lower lip which she had managed to burst with that little love tap. He didn't seem angry - not at all , if anything he seemed pleased.

"Thats more like it puppet."

He purred at the kid, seemingly oblvious to her screams.

He looked at Bella when Narsicissa started in on her latest Lucius kick. It was getting tiredsome and he had enough. He drew his leg up from behind Bellatrix and seemed to be standing to face the child, instead however he turned on Narcissa. A hand at her throat and his wand at bella from behind his back warning her to keep her seat.

"Would you shut up with the bullshit already? I may be on paper your future husband but I have no interst in that entire situation as it stands now. You have been nothing but a trollop and a whore flirting about treating me like I am more than - HIM - . I have a line of whores at the Commonroom when I need a fuck. If you ever want to be more than that you'll learn your place and stop trying to worm your way into my bed. As it stands now I'd take puppet over here over you because at the very least -- She -- is making things interesting."

He contiuned to hold her pinned to the wall, his hand on her throat.

"Do I make myself clear?"
    Narcissa Black
    Narcissa Black

Post  Narcissa Black Sat May 28, 2011 12:27 pm

At that very moment in time Narcissa wished to be back at her Manor rather then here on the Hogwarts Express with these folk even if her own kin was included among them. Everyone had been so cruel to her she couldn't see that she herself was the one acting like a bitch in heat.

When Lucius made it perfectly clear how he felt Narcissa felt her heart skip a beat and come to an abrupt stop within her chest. The hand wrapped around her long throat had been so kind to Alice and now so bitter towards her own skin.

Her icy eyes burned up at him for a second before she managed to say from behind his choking grasp

" Crystal clear ... Malfoy."

she tucked her wand back inside her robes sinking back down into her seat she pulled up her knees to her chest forcing herself to stare out of the window and away from the three that seemed to be in their own little circle.

"I'm not trying to be a whore... I just-"

she stopped herself from talking further her cheeks tingled with color and she turned her face from them those long blonde curls falling past her knee as she hid her face from them growing completely still and silent.

Narcissa had been at Hogwarts for quite some time but was still having a hard time fitting in even with those she had known personally. It was due to the fact that she spent a lot of time at her manor and following her father's orders. It was he who had molded her into this creature. Such a selfish princess. He wanted her to be perfect and flawless in everything she did to leave a good impression. She wanted to rebel against that. She felt misunderstood but knew that if she didn't change the impression she had made on Lucius, and fast, that she could very well lose the future her father and so many others demanded of her.

She let out a shaky breath trying to gather her thoughts.

This was going to be a long year and one of many changes for Narcissa Black... changes that would ultimately lead to her submission to Lucius and quiet, regal nature in their future.
    Bellatrix Black
    Bellatrix Black

Post  Bellatrix Black Sat May 28, 2011 12:37 pm

Bella remained still for as long as the wand was on her, but Alicia could feel how tense she was, her arms tightened, but not painfully, those dark but hauntingly beautiful eyes remained on her sister. She had to stand by when the Dark Lord hurt her sister, she was not about to let Lucius, no matter how sexy he was.

Alicia was released when Narcissa sunk into her seat and curled up. Bellatrix knew that the young girl was having trouble finding her place, and she felt for her, she had been their once, and had she not been as mad as she was, there was no saying that she wouldn't be more like Narcissa.

``Sit there and stay quiet pet, I have to help my sister.`` She whispered to Alicia before scooping up the spooked tarantula and handing it to Alicia to hold for her.

In the small confined space of the car she reached out and pushed Lucius' wand hand aside, not viciously, for she understood where he was coming from as well... when Narcissa fixated on something she really went overboard sometimes. But enough to tell him that enough was enough.

She slipped into the seat next to Narcissa and wrapped on arm around her head, drawing it down onto her shoulder while the other came around her waist, a very protective and motherly position, it was amazing to see that Bellatrix had enough sanity and kindness left in her to love her sister so completely. At time, some thought, inappropriately, but mad as she was, she never crossed a bound between sisterly love and any other kind.

``She doesn't wish to marry you Lucius just because a piece of paper tells her she should.`` Bellatrix explained. ``Like any 14 year old girl, she is still dreaming of her one true love and a white dress... you surround yourself with mindless whores... it is no wonder she thinks that is what you desire.``

Her tone was pleading with him... asking that he understand her sister was not some stupid slut, just a very lost little girl needing come guidance, with a pitbull of a protector in her older sister.

``Give her time to grow into her own... she will prove herself worthy.`` A kiss was pressed to the top of Narcissa's head as she held her.\\
    Alicia Lynn Crowe
    Alicia Lynn Crowe

Post  Alicia Lynn Crowe Sat May 28, 2011 1:39 pm

Alice would look as Malfoy hit the ground after she slapped him. "Don't... you... touch... me... or i will... do something really really bad!" she would bit down on her bottom lip wiggling to get free. he would go steal seeing the wands being drawn. When Bella let her go, she would look at the spider. She would just hold her hand flat, knowing well what it would feel like to be bitten. She slowly set the spider on the seat away from the fox, and would start to snake towards the door.

The younger black sister, had unlocked the door... They where... occupided at the moment. She would start to tippy toe towards the door. She held her breath they where to busy with one another to notice her getting away. She would make it to the door. hopefully and turn and look at them. The smaller girl would stop at the door stepping outside of it. "Your all crazy!And you will not touch me again you dirty MALFOY AND BLACKS! I hope Sylitherin burns!" she yelled at them before starting to run down the hall to get to the next car to from someone that wouldn't let them get their hands on her again.

She was 11, and had more balls then most of the girls on that damn thing. Unlike Narica, Alice wasn't afaird of her own death or future. SHe didn't care about pleasing her family.... because.. .she didn't really have one.. that actually cared.
    Lucius Malfoy
    Lucius Malfoy

Post  Lucius Malfoy Sat May 28, 2011 2:28 pm

||OOC- Narcissa hasn't unlocked the door. She started to but Bella stopped her. So i'm just going to post as if Alice had started to creep toward the door ||

He let his hand fall when she agreed, watching her scamper away and bella come to the rescue. His eyes narrowed a fraction with Bella pointed out that he surrounded himself with Whores - how did he expect her to act.

He would walk over, an arm on the wall above both their heads and lean down, his finger curling around Narcissa's chin so that she would look up at him.

"I expect - that she act like a propper Lady to whom the Malfoy name can proudly sit. I have whores. That isn't what I want. I want unique, diffrent...a Challenge, or a prize worth having. Not some uppity princess faunting about like a corner girl. Understand this - should this marriage go thru, you will climb even higher amung the royalty of the Pure Bloods...its a hell of a prize, and one you will have to earn. Until then, either act thirteen and follow your sisters example ...in all things. ( A clear refrence to the dark lord ) , or if you are so despret to grow up do it propperly, not this middle ground."

He would kiss her , softly, chastely - but it was there and the closest thing to apology she would get. His attention turned to the little minx who was now trying to reach the lock again.

"Oh no no little one...we haven't finished here."

He would sit down and pat the bench beside him.

"Either beside me by your will or in my lap by mine."

He purred.

"and trust me - you will pre-"

||||NOT FINISHED |||
    Remus J Lupin
    Remus J Lupin

Post  Remus J Lupin Sat May 28, 2011 2:34 pm

Remus had gone to find Sirius to invite him back to his and James car so they could finish the ride up together. He had just gotten him and was walking back toward their car when he stopped cold.

A move which would likely run Sirius into the back of him - which would have hurt but he didn't even notice. His senses were always highened so close to the moon - now only 2 days away. The stench of it had been enough to unbalance him as he looked toward a seemingly innocent car.

He knew Sirius was watching him and would lean back into him slightly to whisper 'I smell fear...someone is terrified.'

Likely as he said this was when Alice walked into the door because he suddenly caulght her scent and his eyes widened reaching out to test the handle of the door he found it locked.

Drawing his own wand he would say very clearly.

"Alohomora!"

The handle turned and he opened the door which if Alice had been leaning into it would likely have sent her falling backwards where he would catch her his wand on Lucius - easy target.

"What the hell is going on in here?!"
    Narcissa Black
    Narcissa Black

Post  Narcissa Black Sat May 28, 2011 10:10 pm

Narcissa's eyes had widened when her sister came to her side, embracing her in such a motherly fashion. Truth be told Bellatrix really was the closest thing Narcissa had to a mother. Theirs hadn't really been close to them... only to teach them the ways of being a true "woman" or the woman she believed you should be for the roles they were meant to lead in life. Bella had been much more real then that- more emotional for certain and that in the end is what saved Narcissa's sanity even if it sacrified Bella's own. That was something she would always be grateful for so when she came over she graciously pulled her in close to her body and took the affection she was given closing her eyes delicately at the kiss she placed a top her head.

When Lucius turned her chin up towards him her eyes snapped open and she watched him listening to every word. So .... he didn't want her to be a carefree slut? That wasn't his type after all?

She sighed in relief and a faint smile tugged at the corners of her lips as she watched him as he moved down to kiss her- just once- it was something she would always remember. The first step in a long process to win his heart.

He wanted a prize for a prize... Narcissa would give it to him. All in good time. It was a comfort to know she didn't need to pretend anymore. She could just be herself.

"Thank you." she whispered almost inaudibly and in a much kinder voice then the one she had used before.

Just at that moment the door burst open, Alice had fallen back and Remus had caught her and pointed his wand at Lucius. Narcissa's body tensed in her sister's arms peeking at him from behind her protective hold her wand gripped within her own hand by Bella's waist just in case.

"Drop your wand Lupin. She came in by her own free will... no harm came to her."

It was half-true. No physical harm had come to the girl.
    Alicia Lynn Crowe
    Alicia Lynn Crowe

Post  Alicia Lynn Crowe Sun May 29, 2011 1:42 am

Alice would bang on the door and pull on it. "Dang it." She muttered and would turn pressing her back against it when Malfoy called her back. "no.. just let me... OUAHHH!" she would jump and fall backwards right in to Remus. "Please don't let.... REMUS!" She would smile then and quickly get behind him. No, she didn't know how to cast, so you know... It wouldn't be fun to get in the way of the older kids.

"I did come in free will, but locking the door and having me set in your lap ISN"T!" Yeah, alice wasn't afaird to tell on him. SHe wouldn't draw her wand, they all knew she didn't know any spells or how to cast at all.

"They wouldn't let me out... I just wanted to see his fox... that was it... then the girls came in and locked the door."
    Bellatrix Black
    Bellatrix Black

Post  Bellatrix Black Sun May 29, 2011 4:25 pm

Bellatrix growled when the girl didn't remain still as told. Naughty naughty girl. She just wanted to play with her, it wasn't as if she had hurt her in any way what so ever.

``Oh stop being such a whimp!!`` Bellatrix growled. ``No one hurt you, no one defiled you. You sat in my lap for a matter of minutes... I thought you were pretty... but that thought has passed, now you are just annoying, so as far as I am concerned you may return my spider and leave. I have no time for children.`` For a moment she hadn't even noticed Lupin and her dear cousin in the door... but as soon as she saw Sirius that grin worked over her lips. ``Hello Sirius dear. Have you finally come back to join us... where you belong?`` She purred at him.\\
    Sirius Black
    Sirius Black

Post  Sirius Black Sun May 29, 2011 4:41 pm

``Fuck you Bellatrix.`` Sirius growled, when Alicia slipped behind Remus, Sirius stepped up behind her, his wand drawn and resting near his side, ready to back up Remus if the need rose. ``Your idea of harm and ours are much different, so why not just crawl back into your casket until the sun goes down.``

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 15, 2024 3:47 pm