Marauders ~. Mischief Managed .~

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Marauders ~. Mischief Managed .~

Harry Potter Role Playing game based in the Marauder's time line.

I forgot my password

OOC News

New Page 1

8/16/11

Wow! We have been up and moving again! And I have to admit it is great to be back, I am so happy to see most of our players back. We have missed everyone! I would like to say thank you to our fearless leader on behalf of good old Voldemort for winning Character of the Month. It means a lot to me to know that he is loved, because I do so love playing him! And congrats to Rogue for winning Player of the Month, keeping active, and working hard to keep your characters true to form! And of course, congrats to everyone for making MMM a screaming success again.

For everyone's knowledge, it seems that the young lady playing Andromida and Rudulphus has dropped out on us... which is sad, but seeing as she has not posted since our return, I feel it only fair to put the two characters back up for grabs!

Keep up the good work everyone!

E~

7/28/11

If all goes according to plan, we would like to get started again Friday July 29th. I know this is short notice, I have been unable to sit down and update the site. :D. I have heard that just about everyone is coming back, I have not yet heard from Ren or Rogue, but I hope to see them!!!! See you all then!

E~

7/20/11

We are hoping to be reopening soon. Sometime in the next few weeks. so anyone that is interested in returning to us should keep checking the site for activity, or watch this box and I will announce when we are up and active

Thanks everyone for their patience!

~E

Latest topics

» Bringing Sexy Back
Remus + James ONLY I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 14, 2011 8:50 am by Hikaru Katsumi

» After Class Work
Remus + James ONLY I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 14, 2011 2:42 am by Dmitrious Craft

» Taking James and Alice for Ice-Cream
Remus + James ONLY I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 14, 2011 2:35 am by Severus Snape

» The right encouragement.
Remus + James ONLY I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 13, 2011 11:31 pm by Narcissa Black

» A gift and a concern...
Remus + James ONLY I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 13, 2011 4:50 pm by Lord Voldemort

» New Board Delays
Remus + James ONLY I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 13, 2011 4:34 pm by Lord Voldemort

» Seems like it's always me...lol
Remus + James ONLY I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 12, 2011 7:55 pm by Lily Evans

» I want to kill something (Auroras?)
Remus + James ONLY I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 11, 2011 8:20 pm by Alicia Lynn Crowe

» A Lover's Quarrel - JamesXLily his dorm( private)
Remus + James ONLY I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 09, 2011 2:16 pm by James Potter

Chatbox

Top posting users this week

No user

Top posting users this month

No user

2 posters

Remus + James ONLY

Remus J Lupin
    Remus J Lupin

Remus + James ONLY Empty Remus + James ONLY

Post  Remus J Lupin Tue May 24, 2011 7:03 pm

Sirius had asked Lily to ride up with him. So that left Remus and James, which normally he would relish - He looked up to James, and was with out a doubt one of his best friends. Still, that left explaining his summer and after telling Sirius, he wasn't sure he wanted to tell anyone again.

On the other hand, he would be at the school only a day or two before he was off to visit a random sick realtive...translation - tearing himself to shreads in the shreiking shack. So waiting til school wasn't exactly an easy option either.

He was always antsy this close to the moon, paired with school approching and this conversation had left his pacing the small compartment waiting on James to stop flirting with Lily long enough to come into the compartment.

When he finally did, he became awear he had been pacing and hastely sat down.

"Hey, Mate - Why don't you ask her out already."

He asked with a smile that didn't quiet reach his eyes.
    James Potter
    James Potter

Remus + James ONLY Empty Re: Remus + James ONLY

Post  James Potter Wed May 25, 2011 1:33 am

*James made his way through the car, reluctantly leaving Lily and Sirius in their compartment. He was his usual charming self, laughing and joking with any that talked to him as he passed, which was just about everyone of course. He finally managed to get to their compartment, seeing Remus pacing as he opened the door, closing it and flomping down on the seat opposite him. Remus knew the expression on his face; James was studying him because he knew something was up, and once he knew something was up with one of his brothers, it became his focus until he knew what it was. He was very stubborn when it came to family, and he wasn't one to beat around the bush in getting to the source. He may have been kind of oblivious with regard to Lily, but he was never so with his brothers*

I did just now actually. After she told me her feelings at the Broomsticks, how couldn't I? You have something weighing on you beyond the usual, Remus. Why did Sirius really want Lily to ride with him separately from us? There's something going on here that I haven't been told and it has to do with you.. So, what is it, why wasn't I told, and how can I help you with it?

*he had a feeling he wasn't going to like the answer, but had been preparing for it since the strange idea of riding apart came up. Whatever it was, he was determined to be there for him*
    Remus J Lupin
    Remus J Lupin

Post  Remus J Lupin Wed May 25, 2011 8:45 am

For him to be the smartest of the bunch James Directful question left him open and closeing his mouth quiet stupidly, like a fish on a peir. He had been all geared to congradulate him so that they might move to the much safer topic of him and Lily ... but no chance.

His eyes turned out the window, swaying slighty as the train jerked forward. He took a steeling breath, why not get on with it already? Just blurt it out and move along.

He knew James wouldn't let it go the whole train ride up if he kept putting it off. Didn't mean he cared to voice it.

"Fine."

He said, still facing away from him.

"But I don't want you to go off and get your self killed over it - fair enough. I am something else in mind for retribution and I'm going to need your help."

He turned thoes brown eyes on him.

"Promise?"

When and on when James, Promised he spoke looking back out the window. He took a breath and began, praying James didn't interupt - He'd never get it out if he did.

"Four weeks ago - as of yesterday. I had come home from the store. There wasn't much left of the house...except for the Mark over it. I had only been there about 40 seconds when the Ministrys Aurors showed up. They arrested him. I was brought in for questioning...offically anyway. But questioning requires they have to let you leave. I was there two straight days. The only time I was allowed out was to ID what was left.."

He seemed to lose his courage for a moment before taking another breath and contiuning.

"Of mum. Anyway, I don't even know how he knew but it seems Dumbledore spoke on my behalf and they released me. They still needed to find me a suitable home since I'm underage. When they kept dropping Azkaband - what with me being dangerous and what not - I remembered an aunt that I could call. I excused myself to floo her and ran for it. "

He was still looking out the window, he couldn't see James face for all of this.

"I wanted to call you guys - But I had only been gone from the station a few hours when I took the moon in the woods outside of York. Then I received a letter from Dumbledore saying he had found work and a room at the 3 broomsticks. I've been working there since for 18 sickles a week , and one meal a day with board. I know you've been watching me move and the reason it isn't right is because with out..mum.. to tend them, and not being able to ask for help or trust anyone to treat me, stuff from the moon's had to heal on its on."

With a sudden urgency he turned to face Him.

"James, I would have called but I know you guys - You would have come to my 'rescue' and gotten killed. I can't loose you guys - You are all I have left. Please, don't yell at me for it and please - Don't tell me this wasn't my fault. We both know it's a lie."

There he'd said it.

He braced himself for the reaction.
    James Potter
    James Potter

Post  James Potter Wed May 25, 2011 11:39 am

*When he thought he wasn't going to like the answer, he had NO idea just how much an understatement that was. When he heard the bit about getting himself killed over it, he tensed visibly, this was bad. He promised exactly what was asked, that he won't be killed over it. He trusted Moony though, and would hear out his plan, and augment it if need be with his own ideas. His mind was already reeling with plans to get at whomever hurt him, but he was stunned when he heard what had actually happened, looking deeply pained when he heard that Mum was killed, and how he was treated. He was shaking inside with how much he wanted to flip out about all this happening right under his nose, but the only sound that cut the silence was that of his nails dragging across the fabric on the arm of his seat, his hands clenched into tight fists as he listened to the rest. By the time Remus looked to him, James looked like Remus had never seen him before; like he was ready and fully capable of killing someone at that moment. The most unnerving part of it was that he wasn't flying off the handle over it like he normally might, he had gone beyond that, to that eerie calm. Not only was his brother attacked, but one of their family had been killed. His expression softened back to just deeply pained as he got up and sat down next to Remus, putting an arm around him and pulling him into a tight hug. He'd blame himself for this somehow later, but right now all he cared about was his brother knowing he's there for him.*

Moony, first off, I'm beyond yelling, because it wouldn't help. Merlin knows I want to lose my mind over this, but it won't help you. Why didnt you call me, or even just show up at my door as soon as you could? You would have had a home and three squares and Sirius and me to help you out. You wouldn't have had to go through all this. Why didn't you come to us? Sure, I want to rip them apart from soul to body, but I also will hear out your plan too. I'm not dumb; one can't just go all willy-nilly after Death Eaters. Whoever did this will regret crossing us, one way or another. No matter how much you think it, this isn't your fault. It's no one's fault that such evil lives in our world, and it could as easily have been anyone else that was attacked. How can you say that? It's not because of what you are, because people have been attacked of all kinds.

*he sighed*

Thankfully you weren't hurt though. If anyone does anything to you brother, I'll make them wish they were facing a Death Eater instead. First thing we are doing is getting you fixed up when we're at the school and can use our magic again.

*this was a bit off, normally he was the one keeping Sirius in check, yet here he is sounding like Sirius, a big keg of fury over what was done to Remus. Someone would pay for this dearly. He paused as something dawned on him*

Wait a tick..so Sirius knew this already? And no one said anything? Why was I the last to know!?

*another pause as his eyes widened a bit, that expected fury showing through as he bolted up to his feet, turning to Remus*

That kid! The one that you said had goons beat you up!

*his eyes narrowed ominously*

That happened after the attack, didn't it! While you were scraping by? I'll kill him! No! I'll make him WISH he was dead!
    Remus J Lupin
    Remus J Lupin

Post  Remus J Lupin Wed May 25, 2011 2:44 pm

Remus had kept it together, somehow and not completely broken down like some blubbering puppy as he had when he told Sirius. Still when he saw James initally he was taken aback. He never feared James, but he'd fear for anyones life if James were looking at him like that.

When he moved his eyes followed him carefully before leaning into the hug and a quiet sigh. He wasn't talking right now. Just breathing through the whole experaince. His right arm stayed against him but his left came around his neck in a greatful, if silent responce.

When James started askng the whys his heart broke and his eyes dropped.

"I couldn't put your family in that kind of danger. Not that I think they would do anything less than hug me if they knew what I was - I wouldn't and I won't put them in that situation. I wanted to run to all of you - but... I don't know."

He sounded frustrated with himself.

"I wasn't ready to deal with it . I know it was my fault. I don't know if I ever told you what led up to the whole...wolfy thing. My father pissed off Fenirir Greyback - DE and werewolf. He was killed I was bitten - end of story. Tweleve years later, I get home mom is nervous but won't tell me why. I push her for information and she caved, Told me They had come paid a visit, She kicked them out... - Trying to recurit .. me."
    His tone suddenly became venomous.
    His said his eyes on the floor but his hands uncharacteristically in fists.

" I tell you what - 2 days of interigation and 3 weeks alone...It gave me plenty of time to think. I am sick of this shit. I am sick of saying bye to people at the end of term and wondering if they will be alive to say hey in septemeber. I am sick of their closed minded bullshit and their ablitiy to kill whoever they need to. My mom was only 39 years old. She didn't ask for this. She didn't want this. She didn't ask for me to be what I am but she didn't do anything less than love be for it. The ministry is nothing but idiots sitting on their hands bound my their rules. Somebody needs to stand up, play dirty if they have to - and take the bastards -OUT- "
    James Potter
    James Potter

Post  James Potter Wed May 25, 2011 3:10 pm

*he shook his head, crossing one arm over his stomach, the other resting atop it as he pinched the bridge of his nose trying to take it all in*

So you're telling me that it's your fault that the Eaters tried to recruit you and came back for revenge when turned away? Brother, your mum didn't ask for this, but either did you. She did what any of us would have done, to stand up to them. It had a tragic and unforgivable result, but let the blame fall where it belongs. On THEM. It was an Eater that bit you, that now has taken both your parents and left you in this state. It's a potential Eater that got his lackeys to beat you down. If you want to blame someone, blame them, not yourself. You've been nothing but a great guy to everyone that knows you, and a great mate to Sirius and I. You didn't do anything wrong. I promise you that. And as for my parents, if they knew, they wouldn't treat you any differently because they would know it wasn't something that suddenly happened, that you've been like this for quite a while, which makes you no different than before they knew. And on that note, holidays and vacation and such? You're going to come home with Sirius and I unless you have other BETTER plans in place. OK? I wont have you scraping by or working just to live.

*he listened as Remus went on about the Ministry, nodding his agreement*

Then we'll have to see what we can do about that, no? But we'll have to be smart about it. We're no use to anyone dead, right? We'll figure something out and get back at them. They're not going to get away with it if I can help it.
    Remus J Lupin
    Remus J Lupin

Post  Remus J Lupin Wed May 25, 2011 3:24 pm

He listened to him as he spoke and would only nod, a slight smile when the other said it wasn't his fault. Ligistically, he was right - and as an outsider, he would have said the same. But he wasn't an outsider in this so perhaps in time he could.

When they turned to talk about the ministry his posture changed. Less Defensive and more interested as he turned to face him more fully now that he was beside him.

"I agree. They have their spys everywhere, I'm just saying that ... maybe we should too. We have done some amazing stuff over the years at Hogwarts, I just think if we put our heads together in this we can do something bigger. A lot of people want to fight but they have no one to get behind other than the Ministry. They can't kill me yet - I am not looking for a suicide option - but I want to bring them down."
    James Potter
    James Potter

Post  James Potter Tue May 31, 2011 1:11 pm

*James gave a nod, looking out the window at the world speeding past. Remus could tell James was already planning and plotting*

We'll discuss this more when we're all together at Hogwart's. This will be huge, and will take time. Til then though, one step at a time. I want to deal with the one that attacked you first...Alexander Crowe, right?

*James had his first target for the year at school now, aside from Snape of course*
    Remus J Lupin
    Remus J Lupin

Post  Remus J Lupin Tue May 31, 2011 10:03 pm

Remus would nod in affrimation of the name and in the thought that they might actually start to do something that mattered.

-END-

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 13, 2024 7:37 pm