Marauders ~. Mischief Managed .~

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Marauders ~. Mischief Managed .~

Harry Potter Role Playing game based in the Marauder's time line.

I forgot my password

OOC News

New Page 1

8/16/11

Wow! We have been up and moving again! And I have to admit it is great to be back, I am so happy to see most of our players back. We have missed everyone! I would like to say thank you to our fearless leader on behalf of good old Voldemort for winning Character of the Month. It means a lot to me to know that he is loved, because I do so love playing him! And congrats to Rogue for winning Player of the Month, keeping active, and working hard to keep your characters true to form! And of course, congrats to everyone for making MMM a screaming success again.

For everyone's knowledge, it seems that the young lady playing Andromida and Rudulphus has dropped out on us... which is sad, but seeing as she has not posted since our return, I feel it only fair to put the two characters back up for grabs!

Keep up the good work everyone!

E~

7/28/11

If all goes according to plan, we would like to get started again Friday July 29th. I know this is short notice, I have been unable to sit down and update the site. :D. I have heard that just about everyone is coming back, I have not yet heard from Ren or Rogue, but I hope to see them!!!! See you all then!

E~

7/20/11

We are hoping to be reopening soon. Sometime in the next few weeks. so anyone that is interested in returning to us should keep checking the site for activity, or watch this box and I will announce when we are up and active

Thanks everyone for their patience!

~E

Latest topics

» Bringing Sexy Back
Luna Silverlight I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 14, 2011 8:50 am by Hikaru Katsumi

» After Class Work
Luna Silverlight I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 14, 2011 2:42 am by Dmitrious Craft

» Taking James and Alice for Ice-Cream
Luna Silverlight I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 14, 2011 2:35 am by Severus Snape

» The right encouragement.
Luna Silverlight I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 13, 2011 11:31 pm by Narcissa Black

» A gift and a concern...
Luna Silverlight I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 13, 2011 4:50 pm by Lord Voldemort

» New Board Delays
Luna Silverlight I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 13, 2011 4:34 pm by Lord Voldemort

» Seems like it's always me...lol
Luna Silverlight I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 12, 2011 7:55 pm by Lily Evans

» I want to kill something (Auroras?)
Luna Silverlight I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 11, 2011 8:20 pm by Alicia Lynn Crowe

» A Lover's Quarrel - JamesXLily his dorm( private)
Luna Silverlight I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 09, 2011 2:16 pm by James Potter

Chatbox

Top posting users this week

No user

Top posting users this month

No user

2 posters

Luna Silverlight

Luna Silverlight
    Luna Silverlight

Luna Silverlight Empty Luna Silverlight

Post  Luna Silverlight Sat Sep 03, 2011 7:28 pm

.Admin View the profile Private Message Send e-mail See all posts .
    Admin
    Admin

OOC:
    Mun Name: Crowe
    Mun Age: 24 tomorrow!
    How long have you played:
    How active are you:
    How did you find the game:
    When are you most active:
    Do you play any other Characters here - who:

BASICS:
    Birth name: Luna Silverlight
    Other names: Lu , LightTwin (her sister is Darktwin)Ghost
    House: Ravenclaw or Huffinpuff

FAMILY
    Ancestry: pure-blood (as far as anyone knows)
    Mother: Dannelle Silverlight (Dead by Death Eaters)
    Father: Astrolo Silverlight
    Siblings: Soulus Silverlight (Twin)
    Relationships: 14 not dating yet, Daddy won't let them
    History: Luna is a very quiet collected young girl from France. She did go to the all girls school, but her and her sister where transfored mid year when they came to live with their unkle and aunt when their father lost his life, thier mother lost her life on another mission. Luna is the younger of the twins, and doesn't seem to talk hardly at all. She thinks more then she actually speaks. Burn with red eyes and blonde hair, Luna is a living phantum of the school.

She doesn't like to talk to people because she is very shy. Her sister is very out going, while Luna is extremely quiet and shy. She doesn't want people to know she can talk because it might cause problems with what she knows. She was trained to defend herself from a young age. Their father worried he might loose his childeren to Death eaters wanted them to know how to get away.

SHe grew up a very nice life with her father and older twin sister. He was protective of them, always watching every every step they took. He never wanted them in to hagwarts.... it wasn't safe to in his mind. A target for England witchs and Warlocks.

Luna's biggest dream is to become a healer. She wants to make the world safe and healthy. SHe hates to see people hurt sick or injured, so most of her off time she is studying the school nurses and other charms for healing.

APPEARANCE
    Eye color: Pinkish Red
    Hair color: White
    Other characteristics: extremely slinder, short, almost washed out in aapprenace because she is so pale. She is nicknamed the ghost for being so light compared to her twin sister. She was born with no color in her skin.

SKILLS, ALLEGIANCES, ETC.
    Wand:(pick yours up at ollivanders if not Cannon)
    Other devices: Advanced Healing charms and books.
    Career: Student
    Skills: Healing
    Allegeiances: Order of the Phenoix
    Patronus: Snow rabbit
    Boggart: Loosing her sister
    Example RP: you know me

====IF YOU ARE PLAYING A CANNON CHARACTER YOU DO NOT NEED TO DO THIS===

Hogwarts House Quiz

1.) You are given a test at school that has questions that teacher hasn't covered yet. In the middle of the test you notice that your friend next to you has a cheat-sheet. The teacher doesn't notice.

Inform the teacher right in the middle of class that they are cheating. Cheaters never prosper!

2.) While walking down the street you see a wallet on the side of the road. It has a small amount of money in it, but no identification of any kind. There is nobody in sight.

Take the wallet, and go around the area asking anyone if they have lost a wallet recently.

3.) Someone has played a prank on you which involves your public embarrassment and everyone begins laughing at you. However, you doubt they meant any harm by it.

On the outside you'll laugh because you don't want anyone to know that they really hurt your feelings by making you look stupid in front of everybody.

4.) You have arrived late to work because you had a flat tire. You've been on time every other day for the past month, yet your boss yells at you about it in front of all your coworkers.

Yell right back at him! How dare he insult you for something so petty.

5.) You have just returned home from a long day's work when a friend calls you and explains that they are stranded on a back road an hour drive from town and they need you to pick them up. They've already tried everyone else and you are their only means of getting back.

Ask them what's wrong with the car. Maybe you can talk them through how to fix it.

6.) A little kid accuses you, in front of a whole crowd people, of stealing his toy which you did not do. You are twice his size, but he won't back off.

Explain to him you didn't take the toy and offer to personally help find the person who did.

7.) You have saved up for months to buy a new bike. As you're getting ready to buy it, a child runs by and steals your money. You chase him down and find that his mother is deathly ill and the child stole the money to buy her medicine.

Refuse to give them your money, but still try and nurse the mother back to health.

8.) A friend of yours tells you that there is some really cool stuff in an old abandoned building. When you get there you see a sign that "Danger: Do not enter!", but the building doesn't look dangerous. There is nobody around to see you, and your friend wants to check it out.

1.Obviously there is some dangerous stuff in there, and we shouldn't be going inside.

9.) A very strong man approaches you while you're eating lunch and demands that you give him some food. He doesn't appear to be starving or poor. There is nobody there to stop him from taking it.

1.Give him some food and leave quickly. You don't want any trouble from a jerk like that.

10.) You have inherited a large sum of money from your great aunt.

Invest it into the market. You'll soon have even more!

13) What house do you want to be in?

Ravenclaw or huffinpuff
    Albus Dumbledore
    Albus Dumbledore
    Admin

Luna Silverlight Empty Re: Luna Silverlight

Post  Albus Dumbledore Sat Sep 03, 2011 8:56 pm

Luna Silverlight Hufflepuffcrest