Marauders ~. Mischief Managed .~

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Marauders ~. Mischief Managed .~

Harry Potter Role Playing game based in the Marauder's time line.

I forgot my password

OOC News

New Page 1

8/16/11

Wow! We have been up and moving again! And I have to admit it is great to be back, I am so happy to see most of our players back. We have missed everyone! I would like to say thank you to our fearless leader on behalf of good old Voldemort for winning Character of the Month. It means a lot to me to know that he is loved, because I do so love playing him! And congrats to Rogue for winning Player of the Month, keeping active, and working hard to keep your characters true to form! And of course, congrats to everyone for making MMM a screaming success again.

For everyone's knowledge, it seems that the young lady playing Andromida and Rudulphus has dropped out on us... which is sad, but seeing as she has not posted since our return, I feel it only fair to put the two characters back up for grabs!

Keep up the good work everyone!

E~

7/28/11

If all goes according to plan, we would like to get started again Friday July 29th. I know this is short notice, I have been unable to sit down and update the site. :D. I have heard that just about everyone is coming back, I have not yet heard from Ren or Rogue, but I hope to see them!!!! See you all then!

E~

7/20/11

We are hoping to be reopening soon. Sometime in the next few weeks. so anyone that is interested in returning to us should keep checking the site for activity, or watch this box and I will announce when we are up and active

Thanks everyone for their patience!

~E

Latest topics

» Bringing Sexy Back
Meeting Mother. I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 14, 2011 8:50 am by Hikaru Katsumi

» After Class Work
Meeting Mother. I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 14, 2011 2:42 am by Dmitrious Craft

» Taking James and Alice for Ice-Cream
Meeting Mother. I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 14, 2011 2:35 am by Severus Snape

» The right encouragement.
Meeting Mother. I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 13, 2011 11:31 pm by Narcissa Black

» A gift and a concern...
Meeting Mother. I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 13, 2011 4:50 pm by Lord Voldemort

» New Board Delays
Meeting Mother. I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 13, 2011 4:34 pm by Lord Voldemort

» Seems like it's always me...lol
Meeting Mother. I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 12, 2011 7:55 pm by Lily Evans

» I want to kill something (Auroras?)
Meeting Mother. I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 11, 2011 8:20 pm by Alicia Lynn Crowe

» A Lover's Quarrel - JamesXLily his dorm( private)
Meeting Mother. I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 09, 2011 2:16 pm by James Potter

Chatbox

Top posting users this week

No user

Top posting users this month

No user

3 posters

Meeting Mother.

Alastor Moody
    Alastor Moody

Meeting Mother. Empty Meeting Mother.

Post  Alastor Moody Wed Aug 17, 2011 6:39 pm

OCC UPDATE FOR THE BOARD - THE FOLLOWING THINGS OCCURED IN IM RP

*Moody saved Alice and paid for lunch finding her on the street
    *Deiji followed against his order under a disguise.
    *Moody discovered that Alice had been living in the inn instead of with her step mother after her fathers death, and informeded her she would have to find stable home situation, and suggested foster care.
    *reluctantly she agreed.
    *Moody saw Deiji leave and followed her out.
    *Deiji said she would rather have her than put her in foster care, Moody agreed to file the paper work and put Deiji up in a safe house in wales where she is off duty until a given time.
    *Deiji also used a charm to push her preg. forward by two months to help avoid any damange to the child from the curses she received. She is now 4 months prego but must contiune her pregnecy normally from this time forward.

Alastor had informed Alice that he would bring her to see her biological mother in a few days. That would give her time to get whatever she needed or wanted from her current home. Most of this was done with Moody over her shoulder to disaude her step mother from preventing her from taking anything rightfully hers.

It was normally the job of Ministry flunkies to take care of such simple things, but this was a job for a friend and he would see it through.

Once she was ready, he would do a side along apperation and bring her to the end of an old cobblestone path. The cottage had ever possible enchantments and only Moody would know how to get past them. He did - after all - put them up.

"Your Mom is named Deiji SinQuona. She is currently four months pregnate, but single. I'm only telling you that much so your aren't caught off gaurd and rude. She's a nice woman - from the little I've met her. Ready?"

He asked simply before wrapping on the door of a cozy welsh cottage.

That looked something like this:
    Meeting Mother. Homepage
    Deiji SinQuona
    Deiji SinQuona

Meeting Mother. Empty Re: Meeting Mother.

Post  Deiji SinQuona Wed Aug 17, 2011 6:58 pm

There were very little deiji didn't like about her job. Getting to kill bad guys? Check. Getting to get Moody all flustered.. Check. Being a boss.. check... being on light duty and off duty. God she wanted the creature to hurry up and come out! She did use the charm to make the child pass the more treaten stages because of the curses she had to live through, but now that it was big enough to kick, it had kicked the hell out of her. Being small any ways you could almost see the child kick when it idd.

Deiji looked down at it. "Listen kid... I know your his... but god... do you have to kick that hard? It is like he is telling you to punish men." She muttered laying her hand on her belly and closing her eyes.

When they came in, she woudl be found setting in the chair with her eyes closed. One hand on her belly with ag grunt from the kicking. She opened her eyes When the door opened nad reached grabbing her wand. Yes, she was extremely on guard. It was like, being preggers had her even more on guard. She didn't remember being like this with Alice, but this one, god she was protecting it?!

She stood up and shook off the feeling. "Oh... Hello there... Mr. Moody you almost scard me in to giving birth.. go back out and do it agin." she muttered. Of course, friends, and Alice didn't need to know she was an aurora.
    Alicia Lynn Crowe
    Alicia Lynn Crowe

Post  Alicia Lynn Crowe Wed Aug 17, 2011 7:03 pm

Alice broked out her step mother, but her older brother did give her a gift. He told her not to open it while he was there and walked off. Of course, she would step away form it and pull the string. In side was a pretty cloak that had the griffendor colors. There was a reason Alex was so mean to Alice. He wanted her to run away!

Alice grathered what little she wanted from the house. Mostly school books and other thngs that where hers. A few things her grandfather gave her. Even if he wasn't blood, he was her grandfather, the only one that was nice to her. He was also the one that just passed away.

Alice walked with Moody looking down most of the way. "What if she doesn't like me? She gave me away anyhow... " She was getting nervious th closer they got there. She stepped behind moody a little when the door opened seeing the woman reach back for her wand, but she had stopped. The way she moved, was she trained to cast like that? Alice gripped moody's sleeve tightly. -d-
    Alastor Moody
    Alastor Moody

Post  Alastor Moody Thu Aug 18, 2011 3:03 pm

"You are the same age now that she was when she was pregnate. Are you capible of being a parent now? Or would you rather intrust your child into the care of someone you were assured would love and take care of that child propperly. She had no way of knowing that things were not as she was told. Don't hate her for following the advice of adults she trusted."

He warned before opening the door.

When Deiji started to draw on him, he looked at her. Giving her an almost "seriously?" look, but the kid was behind him so...yeah, she didn't see.

"Come on out kid."

He tugged on her arm and brought her around him.

"Dont be so timid. Alecia, this is Deiji. Your mum."
    Deiji SinQuona
    Deiji SinQuona

Post  Deiji SinQuona Thu Aug 18, 2011 3:55 pm

Deiji raised a brow that pretty much said. 'I'm prengnat with your kid, your wanted by all death eaters, so am I, i'm going to fucking draw my wand when i fucking want to fuck off' type of a look but then shook her head some. God, they where like an old married couple... if Deiji wasn't driving Moody crazy, Moody was pulling rank on her. Then again, she did the same to annoy him.

She looked at the blonde headed girl that tugged harder on Moody sleeve ot stay behind him. Why? She was nervious. Deiji made sure her wand was hidden before walking over nad stepping around Moody. "Geeze your Shy..." She reached up and messed up her hair. "Come on.. I'm not A bad guy. I swear, I'm Deiji SinQuona... I guess Moody here already told you about that huh?"

She asked curiously stepping back and flinching. Damn, this kid always kicked her whne she was partly mean.. She wanted to tell Moody take his seed back, but she was behaving her mouth for once.

She wasn't sure what to say as she sat down for a moment. "COme on... have a seat... you don't have to hide behind Mr. Moody there."
    Alicia Lynn Crowe
    Alicia Lynn Crowe

Post  Alicia Lynn Crowe Thu Aug 18, 2011 4:26 pm

Alice didn't move when Moody pulled on her to comeo ut from behind him. After a few more tugs, the girl finally came out and looked at the woman that could be a mirror image, or showing her the furture in a mirror. Deiji has the same eyes and hair color. She was slender and short just like Alice, but of course, adult size for short.

"Hi... I'm Alicia... I guess you know that... Um... Your my mom?" She asked curiously not sure what else to say to her. for once ALice was tongue tided. She would take a seat like she was offered and crossed her legs at the knee gripping the bottom of her school unifrom skirt.
    Alastor Moody
    Alastor Moody

Post  Alastor Moody Thu Aug 18, 2011 4:44 pm

Moody wasn't a big talker so he just settled onto the arm of a chair and put his boots into the seat before taking a long swig from his flask.

"Appreicate you looking for the kid - saves me the trouble of finding a place for her."

He said before looking at the girl.

"Aleica here is in Gryffindor house and tends to run with the upper classmen. Shes a bright kid and a decent one if she's treated right. I think she'll fit in well here with you and the runt to join you."
    Deiji SinQuona
    Deiji SinQuona

Post  Deiji SinQuona Thu Aug 18, 2011 5:08 pm

Deiji watched her for a long time. Hard to beleive this little thing was in Crowe's hand. Good thing he was dead.. or she would of killed her father and Crowe forcing them in to a pit of spikes. Temper Deidei... temper. She smiled a little, "Sounds like someone else I use to know." It was a comment towards Moody. She crossed her arms over her belly a little and leaned forward.

Alice seemed skitish around he. "Ever felt a baby kick?" She finally broke the ice with the other creature she was carrying. "It is kicking me right now... want to feel?" She asked the 11 year old. Deiji wasn't sure what to say to her, or what to do.
    Alicia Lynn Crowe
    Alicia Lynn Crowe

Post  Alicia Lynn Crowe Thu Aug 18, 2011 5:15 pm

Alicia looked at the adults and felt small. she would mess with her wand that was in her pants pocket before leanin back in to the chair. "yeah. I hang out with the moraters... I'm like their little sister ." She stated softly looking down at her feet. She wasn't sure about this, she wished Remus was there. or Sirius. She wanted to run to the school and never leave her bed right now.

The girl looked up when Deiji talked about her belly. She looked towards the child almost jealous of it. It was going ot get to stay with her from birth, but she had to remember, she didnt' have the choose. Standin to her feet, she moved over to her and laid her hand on her belly. When it kicked her she laughed and ran her fingers over the swollen belly. "... Do all babies kick like that?" She asked curiously.

(since i play both)

Deiji looked ather. "No... You didn't... You where quiet, but i was your size... so You didn't move much... You didn't have room, or that was what i was told back then. I'm sorry for you ending up with that man.." She stated watching her touch her belly. Deiji didn't know what else to say. She wasn't mushy.. she didn't know how to be. She was amazed that this was the tiny little baby girl she had 11 years back.

--

Alice looked up at her. "You where my size? Don't be... Yo udidn't have a choose right?" She asked looking up at her though her blonde bangs.
    --
    "No, I woke up after I had you, and you where gone. My muggle father and mother took off with you... So... No.. I." She jumped as arms curled around her shoulders and clug to her. Deiji just stood there blinking. What was she doing? SHe looked down and saw the small girl hugging her. She slowly curled her arms around her body feeling so odd to her.
    Alastor Moody
    Alastor Moody

Post  Alastor Moody Sat Aug 20, 2011 9:41 am

With her back to him Alice wouldn't catch the knowing glance an nearly arrogant smirk which slipped over Alastor's feature as he met Deiji's eyes with his own.

Silent but effective. 'Told ya so' message would be received loud and clear.

"Not to interupt this moment but, with your premission Miss SinQuona, I will have a 24 hour gaurd on the house for the time being. Just incase anyone else comes after the kid."

He stood up and walked to cabinet like he owned the place. Course...he did, but alice didn't need to kno that. He retreived a glass and helped himself to water from the spout that he had enchanted to recognize any abnormal matieral that could be harmful.
    Deiji SinQuona
    Deiji SinQuona

Post  Deiji SinQuona Sat Aug 20, 2011 1:04 pm

She flipped him off behind the girls back just holding her. He was a bit amazed at the girls brilliants. It was hard to elieve someone that smart came out of her drunk ass. She used the girls shoulders to get back up having trouble lately since the kid inside kicked so hard it made her flinch and loose her blance. She watched moody before setting back in a chair. "Yeah.. I was about your size, maybe a bit taller and i was 13. I was held back in school, that is how i found that knockle head before he was an aurora." She smiled a little. Of course, she wasn't going to tell the girl what she was. The girl didn't need to know.

She closed her eyes slowly feeling the child kick. Her eyes slipped to moody seeing what hew as doing. Over protective bastared. But, then again that was what she loved about him. "So you going to stay here for the weekend ALice? I will walk you back to the floo that will take you to the school afterwards?" She smiled a little wanting the girl to stay a bit longer.
    Alicia Lynn Crowe
    Alicia Lynn Crowe

Post  Alicia Lynn Crowe Sat Aug 20, 2011 1:15 pm

Alice let her go and stood up helping her up. The girl noticed what moody was doing and watched him curiously. "I would like that... " She crossed her legs setting in the floor looking up at her. "They can find me all the way out ehre?" SHe asked moody looking a bit upset. She didn't like that idea. She now wanted James, sirius and Remus with her. She felt alone with out the older three boys around her.

"So... Deiji, how long until you have the other one/" SHe motioend to her belly.

--

Deiji)

She heard Moody talking about the 24 hours watch. "Good idea.." She mutterd not liking a bunch of lower Aurora's watching her. Oh, sh could beat hem all in ah eart beat, but if she needed back up, it was for the kid after all. Her eyes moved to Alice. "Five to four more months... Believe me.. I'm not looking forward to bed rest.." Though that was what it was looking like. She was swollen and the kid was soo restless. She was worried of what the curses did to her child and it could be seen on her face.
    Alastor Moody
    Alastor Moody

Post  Alastor Moody Wed Aug 24, 2011 2:42 pm

Moody smirked when she flipped him off. Thats right girl. Don't you dare go soft on him. He looked at the kid when she asked about being safe.

"Kid, There are no garentees in this world. But if somone can find this house let alone get in it - they deserve to get you. Cause aint no body I know capible."

He said with a shrugh.
    Deiji SinQuona
    Deiji SinQuona

Post  Deiji SinQuona Wed Aug 24, 2011 4:46 pm

Soft? Deiji? No, she had soft moments, but then she turned around and curse you out, curse you, and kick your ass all in one moment. Yeah, she was a bitch, but that was what made her Deiji, and not some other creature.

She let the girl go, and stood up her hand resting on her stomchic. God, the little bugger was makingher sick now. Oh, when she was done with carrying this kid, she was going to casterate Moody, but then what fun would the man be? Oh dirty mind Dei, Dirty Mind.

She stretched her arms a litle. "You have nothing to worry about pipsqueek..." She smiled at ALice. "I'm going to be here most of the time... and I'm pretty good with a wand.." no, she wouldn't tell her she was an aurora. All she needed was someone to get in to the childs mind and find out where she was. Then she would have to figure out how to move faster being four months prego.

"Go pick out a room, so when your not at school you have somewhere to sleep?" She smiled and messed the kids hair up before tuckingher wand back deeply in to her pocket.
    Alicia Lynn Crowe
    Alicia Lynn Crowe

Post  Alicia Lynn Crowe Wed Aug 24, 2011 5:01 pm

"I am not a pipsqueek!" The girl glared and smiled. She was a sweet kid. She let her go and looked around the house. Leaving the adults alone for a moment. She found a room and smiled, she jumped up on the bed and laid back on it. IT was nicer then her old bed... and alot nicer then the one at the school.

She then wonderedo ut and fould a shelf full of books. Her eyes went wide to see them all magic and curses and other things. She pulled out one of the curse books and stared down at it. If moody watched her, he would see the same look deiji use to give a book that she wasn't suppose to be looking at. "Why would you have this book>" She called from the other room looking over it. She set down in the floor and went to town reading.
    Alastor Moody
    Alastor Moody

Post  Alastor Moody Thu Aug 25, 2011 8:52 am

"You should read them."

Alastor spoke from the door where he had appeared at silently. His arms crossed but wand still in his hand.

"Never to young to learn to protect yourself, kid."
    Alicia Lynn Crowe
    Alicia Lynn Crowe

Post  Alicia Lynn Crowe Thu Aug 25, 2011 10:46 pm

"I can." The girl stated turning and smiling at him. "My friend James, Sirius, and Remus taught me. They made sure the sytherlin couldn't beat me up anymore then they already tried. They tryed to capture me on the train, but I know how to handle them now." She looked at the boke as she spoke flopping down in a chair and drawing her knees up.

She muttered the words as she read over every line. She loved learning things. "I want to be an Aurora, and so does my big brother." She stated looking at the book. "So... Can I keep this book?" She asked looking up at him.

(skip dei)
    Alastor Moody
    Alastor Moody

Post  Alastor Moody Fri Aug 26, 2011 3:06 pm

"Ask your mother." He said with a dismissive shrug.It was likely a sentence she was used to hearing.

"Sirius? As in Black? You mind them Blacks, they re dangerous people."

He warned, though he was pleased she was learning to defend herself.
    Alicia Lynn Crowe
    Alicia Lynn Crowe

Post  Alicia Lynn Crowe Fri Aug 26, 2011 6:31 pm

She wrinkled her nose a little about the asking her mother thing. No, it wasn't something she was use too, more she was ignored... SHe was more use to get the hell out of here, or shut up Alice.

Se flipped the page, but then stopped looking up at him. "... Bella, and Narcessa are the only two blacks i'm worried about with in the school. Sirius has saved my ass more then one time." Yes... she cursed but she didn't care. "Sirius isn't like the other blacks, he is like me... His family hates him because he is a ... lighter dark wizard then they are... He wouldn't hurt me, ever... He has stood up for me countless times... When you sent me home after he tried to kill me." She twitched a little at the thought. "Sirius didn't let me out of his sight..."

She looked up and towards the kitchen wanting to change the subject. "Can she cook? And what house was she in? What house where you in?" She didn't like talking about sirius being bad. He wasa black, but he was her big brother, HER BLACK! he wouldn't ever hurt her.
    Alastor Moody
    Alastor Moody

Post  Alastor Moody Sun Aug 28, 2011 3:01 pm

"Don't ever trust anyone so completely, thats how they get close enough to kill you" He growled at her. He didn't flinch when she cussed. He wasn't her father, Moody didn't do domestic.

"I was gryffindor, she was slytherin." He said curtly.

"She can cook. Why don't you get down and help her then? I am to report for duty i'm not a nurse maid."
    Alicia Lynn Crowe
    Alicia Lynn Crowe

Post  Alicia Lynn Crowe Sun Aug 28, 2011 3:19 pm

Alica looked up at the sound of a band hit hte ground. Deiji ws short, and getting pans off the top sheilf fall nd cursing in three different tongues came from her. Then the sound of her casting to knock the pants back on the counter, but it wasn't as strong as it usually was. Alice stood up. "I better go help her... but, I have to trust someone... they never given me any reason not to trustthem. They gave me a place to go when I had none, and gave me arms when I needed them. I trust my brothers."

She grinned. "That is an odd friendship," She smiled before moving towards the kitchen. then she stopped. "By the way.. your a scary nurse maid!" she ggiggled before running to help Deiji.
    Alastor Moody
    Alastor Moody

Post  Alastor Moody Sat Sep 03, 2011 8:45 am

LETS END THIS SINCE SHE IS ABOUT TO BE KIDNAPPED LOL
    Alicia Lynn Crowe
    Alicia Lynn Crowe

Post  Alicia Lynn Crowe Sat Sep 03, 2011 5:14 pm

end

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 13, 2024 12:39 am