Marauders ~. Mischief Managed .~

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Marauders ~. Mischief Managed .~

Harry Potter Role Playing game based in the Marauder's time line.

I forgot my password

OOC News

New Page 1

8/16/11

Wow! We have been up and moving again! And I have to admit it is great to be back, I am so happy to see most of our players back. We have missed everyone! I would like to say thank you to our fearless leader on behalf of good old Voldemort for winning Character of the Month. It means a lot to me to know that he is loved, because I do so love playing him! And congrats to Rogue for winning Player of the Month, keeping active, and working hard to keep your characters true to form! And of course, congrats to everyone for making MMM a screaming success again.

For everyone's knowledge, it seems that the young lady playing Andromida and Rudulphus has dropped out on us... which is sad, but seeing as she has not posted since our return, I feel it only fair to put the two characters back up for grabs!

Keep up the good work everyone!

E~

7/28/11

If all goes according to plan, we would like to get started again Friday July 29th. I know this is short notice, I have been unable to sit down and update the site. :D. I have heard that just about everyone is coming back, I have not yet heard from Ren or Rogue, but I hope to see them!!!! See you all then!

E~

7/20/11

We are hoping to be reopening soon. Sometime in the next few weeks. so anyone that is interested in returning to us should keep checking the site for activity, or watch this box and I will announce when we are up and active

Thanks everyone for their patience!

~E

Latest topics

» Bringing Sexy Back
Another Year (Andromeda/Open) I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 14, 2011 8:50 am by Hikaru Katsumi

» After Class Work
Another Year (Andromeda/Open) I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 14, 2011 2:42 am by Dmitrious Craft

» Taking James and Alice for Ice-Cream
Another Year (Andromeda/Open) I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 14, 2011 2:35 am by Severus Snape

» The right encouragement.
Another Year (Andromeda/Open) I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 13, 2011 11:31 pm by Narcissa Black

» A gift and a concern...
Another Year (Andromeda/Open) I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 13, 2011 4:50 pm by Lord Voldemort

» New Board Delays
Another Year (Andromeda/Open) I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 13, 2011 4:34 pm by Lord Voldemort

» Seems like it's always me...lol
Another Year (Andromeda/Open) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 12, 2011 7:55 pm by Lily Evans

» I want to kill something (Auroras?)
Another Year (Andromeda/Open) I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 11, 2011 8:20 pm by Alicia Lynn Crowe

» A Lover's Quarrel - JamesXLily his dorm( private)
Another Year (Andromeda/Open) I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 09, 2011 2:16 pm by James Potter

Chatbox

Top posting users this week

No user

Top posting users this month

No user

4 posters

Another Year (Andromeda/Open)

Andromeda Black
    Andromeda Black

Another Year (Andromeda/Open) Empty Another Year (Andromeda/Open)

Post  Andromeda Black Sat Jun 04, 2011 6:02 pm

Andromeda sighed as she firmly walked down into the common room. Admiring the green couches and the silver banners, she took a seat on a plump chair by the strangely warm fire.

Another year with the snakes she thought as she sat in silence. It was passed curfew of the first night back and she couldn't sleep. She guessed that all the excitement of finally being back had given her temporary insomnia.

Whatever the case may be, she decided just to head down and do something at least somewhat productive instead of tossing and turning in bed.
    Alexander Crowe
    Alexander Crowe

Another Year (Andromeda/Open) Empty Re: Another Year (Andromeda/Open)

Post  Alexander Crowe Sun Jun 05, 2011 3:01 am

Alex was wondering around like usual looking for younger students to... corrept. He would slowly move over to the black sister and would poke in to her shoulder a few times. "Hmm wakey wakey...." He grinned and would slid up on the arm of one of the chairs. "You look bored... what is wrong Toots?" Alex was a smaller boy, and a fourth year. His long blackish brown hair fall down over one of his dark honey brown eyes as he watched her closely.

"Sick of being cooped up? Want to go for a walk?"
    Andromeda Black
    Andromeda Black

Post  Andromeda Black Sun Jun 05, 2011 7:24 pm

After a couple minutes of bordly sitting around, Andromeda felt someone poke her. Turning around she saw a fourth year boy standing there.

Rolling her eyes at his childish behavior yet smiling she replied "I cant sleep, and that would be nice". He was a year below her, and she had never even learned his name, thats kinda sad.
    Pietr Krensikov
    Pietr Krensikov

Post  Pietr Krensikov Thu Jun 09, 2011 8:42 pm

*Pietr had just finished settling in up in his room but couldn't sleep yet. The place was too new and unfamiliar yet. He'd be fine soon enough, but for now he was quite awake. He made his way down to the common room, having planned to read a book by the fire to settle his mind, but spotted two others near. The towering Russian didn't say anything as he passed by them, offering just a nod of acknowledgment and sitting in one of the free chairs and opening his book*
    Alexander Crowe
    Alexander Crowe

Post  Alexander Crowe Fri Jun 10, 2011 7:11 pm

"So... what or where do you want to walk.. you know to late, they will start complaning.. the last thing i want is to deal with Severus trying to big and bad.. i"m sure he will stick Lucious on me or something." he rolled his honey browne yes.

Dark hues soon turned to the man that walked in and canting his head to the aside a little. "Hmmm?"
    Pietr Krensikov
    Pietr Krensikov

Post  Pietr Krensikov Tue Jun 14, 2011 2:26 pm

*Pietr glanced up from his book when he heard the "hmm" from the other boy, his deep, heavily-accented voice cutting the silence after a moment*

I am not interuptingk, da?

*something in his tone, or maybe the accent, made it sound like more of a statement than a question, but at least he managed to get his attention, usually a task in itself, though he wasn't looking to be rude on his first day here either*
    Bellatrix Black
    Bellatrix Black

Post  Bellatrix Black Fri Jun 17, 2011 12:25 pm

``Andromida, don't go anywhere with that ass.`` Bella's voice came from the stairs as she came down silently. She word a long black sleeping gown, semi sheer, but dark enough not to be lude, her feet bare, making not a sound as she moved. The gown was indeed gown like moving like a dementor's cloak as she walked. She glanced over at Pietr with a cant of her head. ``Well hello there Tall Dark and Russian. You must be new around here.`` She purred softly.\\
    Pietr Krensikov
    Pietr Krensikov

Post  Pietr Krensikov Fri Jun 17, 2011 4:59 pm

*Pietr turned his head toward the new girl coming in, well new to him at least. He stood up, as was polite when meeting a lady, though he had no idea how loosely the term "lady" applied to this one. He gave a short nod of his head, his english heavily accented*

Da. I am Pietr Krensikov. This is beingk my first day here. We just arrived from Russia two days ago. Mne ochenʹ priyatno vstretitʹsya s vami ... zhalʹ *he paused, having broken into Russian without thinking* Sorry...It is pleasure to meet you.

(I love Google Translate! It won't translate back from phonetic Russian though, so trust me it says what he says in english lol)

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat May 11, 2024 1:28 am