Marauders ~. Mischief Managed .~

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Marauders ~. Mischief Managed .~

Harry Potter Role Playing game based in the Marauder's time line.

I forgot my password

OOC News

New Page 1

8/16/11

Wow! We have been up and moving again! And I have to admit it is great to be back, I am so happy to see most of our players back. We have missed everyone! I would like to say thank you to our fearless leader on behalf of good old Voldemort for winning Character of the Month. It means a lot to me to know that he is loved, because I do so love playing him! And congrats to Rogue for winning Player of the Month, keeping active, and working hard to keep your characters true to form! And of course, congrats to everyone for making MMM a screaming success again.

For everyone's knowledge, it seems that the young lady playing Andromida and Rudulphus has dropped out on us... which is sad, but seeing as she has not posted since our return, I feel it only fair to put the two characters back up for grabs!

Keep up the good work everyone!

E~

7/28/11

If all goes according to plan, we would like to get started again Friday July 29th. I know this is short notice, I have been unable to sit down and update the site. :D. I have heard that just about everyone is coming back, I have not yet heard from Ren or Rogue, but I hope to see them!!!! See you all then!

E~

7/20/11

We are hoping to be reopening soon. Sometime in the next few weeks. so anyone that is interested in returning to us should keep checking the site for activity, or watch this box and I will announce when we are up and active

Thanks everyone for their patience!

~E

Latest topics

» Bringing Sexy Back
Quiz Completed - Andromeda earns 125 Points for Slytherin I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 14, 2011 8:50 am by Hikaru Katsumi

» After Class Work
Quiz Completed - Andromeda earns 125 Points for Slytherin I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 14, 2011 2:42 am by Dmitrious Craft

» Taking James and Alice for Ice-Cream
Quiz Completed - Andromeda earns 125 Points for Slytherin I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 14, 2011 2:35 am by Severus Snape

» The right encouragement.
Quiz Completed - Andromeda earns 125 Points for Slytherin I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 13, 2011 11:31 pm by Narcissa Black

» A gift and a concern...
Quiz Completed - Andromeda earns 125 Points for Slytherin I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 13, 2011 4:50 pm by Lord Voldemort

» New Board Delays
Quiz Completed - Andromeda earns 125 Points for Slytherin I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 13, 2011 4:34 pm by Lord Voldemort

» Seems like it's always me...lol
Quiz Completed - Andromeda earns 125 Points for Slytherin I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 12, 2011 7:55 pm by Lily Evans

» I want to kill something (Auroras?)
Quiz Completed - Andromeda earns 125 Points for Slytherin I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 11, 2011 8:20 pm by Alicia Lynn Crowe

» A Lover's Quarrel - JamesXLily his dorm( private)
Quiz Completed - Andromeda earns 125 Points for Slytherin I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 09, 2011 2:16 pm by James Potter

Chatbox

Top posting users this week

No user

Top posting users this month

No user

2 posters

Quiz Completed - Andromeda earns 125 Points for Slytherin

Albus Dumbledore
    Albus Dumbledore
    Admin

Quiz Completed - Andromeda earns 125 Points for Slytherin Empty Quiz Completed - Andromeda earns 125 Points for Slytherin

Post  Albus Dumbledore Mon May 30, 2011 6:40 pm

QUIZ ANSWERED BY - ANDROMEDA BLACK
    SHE EARNED - 125 POINTS
    FOR SLYTHERIN HOUSE

Points posted

Last edited by Albus Dumbledore on Tue May 31, 2011 8:32 am; edited 2 times in total
    Andromeda Black
    Andromeda Black

Quiz Completed - Andromeda earns 125 Points for Slytherin Empty Re: Quiz Completed - Andromeda earns 125 Points for Slytherin

Post  Andromeda Black Mon May 30, 2011 7:15 pm

Slytherin Razz
    1. It is your first day at your new school, Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry, and you have just walked through Kings Cross station waiting for the Hogwarts Express to arrive. You are surrounded by many other excited faces of children also waiting. You look up towards the sky and spot the gleaming sign, telling you the name of the platform on which you are standing. What does the sign read?

Platform 9 and 3 Quarters

2. Finally you reach the castle safe and sound. You are greeted by a stern woman who introduces herself as Professor McGonagall. She then leads you into a gigantic room full of children gathered around four tables and a large table with adults seated at it near the other end of the hall. Although you have not been in here before, Professor McGonagall has just told you its name. Can you remember?

The Great Hall

3. After just a few days you have become comfortable with your surroundings and believe you know your way around pretty well. However, you happen to stumble across a room you have never seen before, with its door open. After the long climb to the second door you enter to find a ill-looking bird perched in the corner, a giant desk in the centre of the room and a cupboard with a bright light shining from it. To whom does this room belong?

Answer: Dumbledore

4. After not being able to get to sleep, you wander the corridors, an invisibility cloak draped over you. You hear the groans of Filch behind and so you dive aimlessly into the nearest room. You turn around and find yourself, a broomstick in one hand and the Quidditch World Cup grasped in the other, reflected in a huge mirror with a golden frame. You leave this room soon after and run back to your dormitory. You awake in the morning and wonder to yourself where that mirror had been located. Where was it again?

In a disused classroom

5. As you stare out the window, trying to think where the mirror you discovered was, you spot a tree attacking an older student. This student has ginger hair and a rat sitting on his shoulder. You remember reading about this tree in 'Hogwarts: A History' and try your hardest to think of its name. Then it comes to you, it's called the....

Answer: The Whomping Willow

6. After spending way too much time trying to think of several things that mean absolutely nothing when it comes to exams you realise you are late for a test with Professor Snape! You dash out of your dorm and down a flight of stairs to the exit. As you leave you wave goodbye to the Fat Lady in the painting. If this is so, whose common room have you just passed through?

Gryffindor's

7. Now that you're on your way you remember that your watch is fast and work out that you still have ten minutes to spare. You slow down and take a look around as you walk. Some of the paintings catch your eye and you become entranced by one of a young girl, about your age, who is smiling at you. While doing so you wander into a corridor you have never seen before. Quickly, you have to remember where Snape's classroom is located or you will be in deep trouble!

In the dungeons

8. After another grueling lesson with Snape you leave to have lunch. Although there is somewhere else for you to dine you decide to eat outside, as it is a lovely day. You finally find a comfortable spot not far from the school on a patch of grass. As you eat you spot a small hut across the grass. To whom does this house belong?

The gamekeeper

9. As you walk to your next lesson, after a delicious lunch, you hear some fifth years talking about the next visit to a small village not far from the school. What did they say the village was called?

Hogsmeade

10. Your first week draws to a close and Hogwarts already feels like a second home to you. Your friends have decided they're all going to break the rules just a little and visit the area of woodland just beyond the shack you saw two days ago. This woodland has been announced as an area pupils are not allowed to visit. You don't really want to break the rules but you go along anyway. After just ten minutes in the wood you are found out by a large, possible giant, named Hagrid. As he approached he booms, 'What are you all doin' in the ___________
    __________?' Where is it you have visited with your friends?

Forbidden Forest
    Albus Dumbledore
    Albus Dumbledore
    Admin

Quiz Completed - Andromeda earns 125 Points for Slytherin Empty Re: Quiz Completed - Andromeda earns 125 Points for Slytherin

Post  Albus Dumbledore Mon May 30, 2011 7:31 pm

Well done - check above to see how you did!

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat May 11, 2024 5:40 pm