Marauders ~. Mischief Managed .~

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Marauders ~. Mischief Managed .~

Harry Potter Role Playing game based in the Marauder's time line.

I forgot my password

OOC News

New Page 1

8/16/11

Wow! We have been up and moving again! And I have to admit it is great to be back, I am so happy to see most of our players back. We have missed everyone! I would like to say thank you to our fearless leader on behalf of good old Voldemort for winning Character of the Month. It means a lot to me to know that he is loved, because I do so love playing him! And congrats to Rogue for winning Player of the Month, keeping active, and working hard to keep your characters true to form! And of course, congrats to everyone for making MMM a screaming success again.

For everyone's knowledge, it seems that the young lady playing Andromida and Rudulphus has dropped out on us... which is sad, but seeing as she has not posted since our return, I feel it only fair to put the two characters back up for grabs!

Keep up the good work everyone!

E~

7/28/11

If all goes according to plan, we would like to get started again Friday July 29th. I know this is short notice, I have been unable to sit down and update the site. :D. I have heard that just about everyone is coming back, I have not yet heard from Ren or Rogue, but I hope to see them!!!! See you all then!

E~

7/20/11

We are hoping to be reopening soon. Sometime in the next few weeks. so anyone that is interested in returning to us should keep checking the site for activity, or watch this box and I will announce when we are up and active

Thanks everyone for their patience!

~E

Latest topics

» Bringing Sexy Back
Please ... H-Help... I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 14, 2011 8:50 am by Hikaru Katsumi

» After Class Work
Please ... H-Help... I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 14, 2011 2:42 am by Dmitrious Craft

» Taking James and Alice for Ice-Cream
Please ... H-Help... I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 14, 2011 2:35 am by Severus Snape

» The right encouragement.
Please ... H-Help... I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 13, 2011 11:31 pm by Narcissa Black

» A gift and a concern...
Please ... H-Help... I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 13, 2011 4:50 pm by Lord Voldemort

» New Board Delays
Please ... H-Help... I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 13, 2011 4:34 pm by Lord Voldemort

» Seems like it's always me...lol
Please ... H-Help... I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 12, 2011 7:55 pm by Lily Evans

» I want to kill something (Auroras?)
Please ... H-Help... I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 11, 2011 8:20 pm by Alicia Lynn Crowe

» A Lover's Quarrel - JamesXLily his dorm( private)
Please ... H-Help... I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 09, 2011 2:16 pm by James Potter

Chatbox

Top posting users this week

No user

Top posting users this month

No user

+4
Lily Evans
Sirius Black
Remus J Lupin
Peter Pettigrew
8 posters

Please ... H-Help...

Peter Pettigrew
    Peter Pettigrew

Please ... H-Help... Empty Please ... H-Help...

Post  Peter Pettigrew Fri Aug 26, 2011 2:56 pm

The students of the COMC class would have their back to the forest observing a new hippogriff fawn/chick/foal? The mother was pined so they were at no real danger.

Some might noticed a few odd noises but likely none would attriubute it to anything outside of the scary sounds of the forest.

At the edge of the forest climbing one arm at a time was Peter Petigrew. He was badly beaten, with more than a few cracked ribs. The inside of his left arm was bleeding profusely. The ants of the forest were a large and agressive breed and had taken more than one good bite out of him. He looked like he had been trampled on by some manner of wild beast.

He was sqeaking out help..but he was far to quiet to be heard...and in his heart he knew it. He was going to bleed to death, or drown on his own blood only 2 feet inside of the forbidden forest.

And he knew it.

'...h-help...'

|Don't post I'm responding with Remus|
    Remus J Lupin
    Remus J Lupin

Please ... H-Help... Empty Re: Please ... H-Help...

Post  Remus J Lupin Fri Aug 26, 2011 3:03 pm

Remus was standing a few feet back from the rest of the 5th year of Gryffindors. He was making the foal(?) fearful. He wasn't known for his skills with animals. He laughed it off with his peers but his closest friends knew why. He smelled like a preditor.

He chuckled as the foal started to chase it's tail. Then Flapped it's wings and scared it's self. Damn thing was cute, he had to admitt that.

Something in the back of his mind pulled his attention. He turned slightly towards the forest. He was certain he had heard something.

He shifted his weight ever so slightly trying to hear it again. The wind shifted and brought toward him all of the scents of the forest, and amung them was blood.

Blood mingled with the scent of...

'H-help me'

"Peter."

He said it alloud and likely to himself, or so it would seem. He didn't bother to explain himself. Remus didn't leave class, for any reason. So him suddenly taking off towards the forest would get a reaction.

The teacher was even to flustered to stop him as he ran. He slidded to a stop at the edge of the forest before hearing it again and finding himself nearly on top of a very badly hurt Peter. He knelt with a gentle hand on his shoulder.

"Stay still."

They hadn't spoken since Peter had left the dorm that night. It wasn't until this moment that he regreted not making reconsilitations.

||THIS THREAD WILL LIKELY ONLY HAVE GRYFFINDOR 5TH YEARS - AS IN THE THREAD LEADING UP TO THIS THE 6TH AND 7TH YEAR SLYTHERINS WERE IN CHARMS . IF YOU CAN JUSTIFY IT - LIKE ALICE WAS WAITING FOR CLASS TO GET OUT OR SOMETHING THATS FINE. JUST LETTING YOU KNOW SLYTHERIN WAS IN THE CASTLE AS THIS TIME.||
    Sirius Black
    Sirius Black

Post  Sirius Black Sat Aug 27, 2011 12:44 am

Sirius had been paying more attention to Moony then the baby hippogryph as it were, so he noticed when the other took off without warning. Glancing at the teacher and a few students that were murmuring, he elbowed James and followed suit. So far no one had gotten close enough to him to read the collar that he was wearing, which was good in a way.

``What the hell?``
    He gasped seeing Peter, he came up along side Moony and knelt down. ``What happened Peter?`` He asked before drawing his wand and sending off a flash of red sparks, the universal emergency beckon.
    Lily Evans
    Lily Evans

Post  Lily Evans Sat Aug 27, 2011 10:49 am

Lily had been close to the front of the class with her books held against her chest just calmly watching remus as he circled the creature. When. He took off towards the forest she stared uneasily after him wondering if she should follow.
    When sirius took off after him then she saw the familiar skyward spell of red sparks she had no choice. She took off at a full Sprint ignoring the teachers shouts dropping to her knees next to peter she put her feelings aside for present company. Drawing out her wand she gently touched his side with her spare hand those almond green eyes slipped over him falling towards his eyes she offered him a brave smile.
    "Hold on peter...we're going to get you out of this mess."
    She glanced at sirius giving him a look that read 'now is not the time to fight' before leaning over peter her wand pointed at his ribs she whispered
    "Eviskey.."
    His ribs would start to heal and any other broken bones he may have.
    "That should atleast stabilize him. Let's get him out of the forest remus."
    She spoke to him because even if they were still mad at her she knew remus would be the most likely to forgive the past and focus on peter.
    Sirius Black
    Sirius Black

Post  Sirius Black Sat Aug 27, 2011 11:44 am

][ima hold up on this one until Kody is back, should be back tomorrow, he is out of town right now. Don't know if he'll have access to post or not.][
    Dmitrious Craft
    Dmitrious Craft

Post  Dmitrious Craft Sun Aug 28, 2011 4:18 am

Dmitri was a fifth year and was moving out o the woods after ditching most of the classes to day, ther ewas no way he was going to pass, but he didn't really care. His eyes fall on Peter and he was really to stoned to react at first.

He just stood there for al ong moment before looking at Lilly, Sirius, and Remus there standing over him tring to heal him. He saw the flare got up and would quickly notice he still had a join in his fingers. "Oh yeah." he put it out before moving over. "Bloody hell, what happened to the poor fucker?" He asked in his usal odd speaking. A mix of old english, new english, adn british. Sometimes you wondred where Dmitri really was from.
    James Potter
    James Potter

Post  James Potter Mon Aug 29, 2011 4:27 pm

((Sorry, hurricane, was stuck out of town and all that.))

James had been somewhat in his own world watching the animal when he saw his brothers take off, snapping out of it and chasing after. If the teacher said anything, he didn't hear or care. He skidded to a stop on his knee, looking Peter over for anything life-threatening as Lily fixed the bones. For the sake of Peter and the situation, he regarded her like any other student for the moment, just focusing on his brother. He didn't hesitate at the mention of moving him, standing and pointing his wand at Peter's form.

Mobilicorpus.

Peter would then float steadily off the ground to transport him to the castle safely, keeping the others free to treat Peter however necessary en route.
    Sirius Black
    Sirius Black

Post  Sirius Black Mon Aug 29, 2011 9:45 pm

The look from Lily went unseen, she was here to help, he didn't care who she was at the moment. They were all there for the same reason, to make sure that Peter was ok. When Lily mended the bones, Sirius watched, as James arrived he would step back, allowing James to move him.

The good thing about being best friends with a prefect was that he had the right to pull them out of class if needed, so he knew that he wouldn't get in trouble for following James towards the castle.
    Lily Evans
    Lily Evans

Post  Lily Evans Mon Aug 29, 2011 10:49 pm

Lily pushed up off the ground when James lifted peter off the cold earth and started moving him towards the hospital wing. She too was completely focused on peter at the moment.
    "Good James keep that wand hand steady."
    She remained focused on peter her wand casting a blue swirl to circle his body as the bleeding stopped and his other wounds began to slowly close.
    Remus J Lupin
    Remus J Lupin

Post  Remus J Lupin Tue Aug 30, 2011 6:56 pm

Remus was often quiet and didn't typically answer many questions in the class but he was brilliant. All the more when it came to healing. No one had more experiance than dealing with excessive injuries as frequently as he did - least not in the student body.

He waved his wand and spoke softly . "Vulnera Sanentur" A spell which removed the dried blood from deep gashes and then mended them back together.

When Peter began to hack and flail as though were choking Remus would grab James' wand welding arm "Put him down."

He knelt infront of him again and this time said "Anapneo" A spell which most 7th years could do. It removed whatever was causing him to choke.

"we can't risk moving him -"

He stopped stareing past them at the castle.

"HeadMaster! He's been hurt."

|POSTING SOMEONE ELSE|
    Albus Dumbledore
    Albus Dumbledore
    Admin

Post  Albus Dumbledore Tue Aug 30, 2011 6:59 pm

In a flourish of Robes and beards the Headmaster moved toward them with more flouish and speed than his age should have allowed. Madame Pomfrey was on his heels.

The headmaster knelt down and touched Peter's face. He was speaking but not in a known dilect. Slowly the bones would be cracking back into place and some of the color would return to his pallid face.

"Come Madame Pomfrey, it should be safe to move him."

He hoisted the student back into the air and ushered him inside. As the students would no doubt follow him. He would stop and turn to face them.

"Back to your dorms, when he can see guests we will notfy you."
    Sirius Black
    Sirius Black

Post  Sirius Black Tue Aug 30, 2011 8:25 pm

``But head master! Can't we stay with him?`` Sirius protested when Dumbledore told them to head back to the dorms. ``He's going to be confused.`` Not that Sirius had the answers to give of what happened, but no one every accused Sirius of not being a loyal dog.
    Lord Voldemort
    Lord Voldemort
    Admin

Post  Lord Voldemort Tue Aug 30, 2011 8:44 pm

OoC ~ I might be over thinking, but I would simply like
    to point out that Lily would not be able to heal Peter
    the way she did. If any student could heal someone who
    had just been trampled by a heard of thestrals, then
    there would be no need for Madame Pomphry. So for the
    advancement of the story, I am going to say that her
    spell caused a stasis over him, to keep him from bleeding
    out further but did not heal him completely.

~E
    James Potter
    James Potter

Post  James Potter Tue Aug 30, 2011 8:47 pm

Had he not been so focused on keeping Peter steady, he'd likely have rolled his eyes at the obvious comment to keep him exactly that, regardless of the source. He was acutely aware of what everyone was doing around him, pausing as Peter started to hack, already moving him toward the ground as Remus told him to. A wave of relief washed over him as he saw the unmistakable form of Dumbledore rushing toward them. He stepped back, allowing them room to work, following closely as they headed for the castle. However, when the headmaster told them to go to their dorms, he didn't move away. Few were the times when he would resist the word of Albus Dumbledore, but he didn't care who you were, telling him to abandon his brother when he was hurt wasn't something that he was prepared to do.

With all due respect, sir. I can't do that. He's our brother, and he needs us, even if you've taken care of his physical needs. We're his family here after all. Family has rights to be with a member thereof, don't they?

There wasn't even a slight trace of anything other than complete seriousness in his tone, demeanor and eyes. He was gravely serious about not wanting them to not be by his side, just as he would be about any of them being hurt.
    Lily Evans
    Lily Evans

Post  Lily Evans Tue Aug 30, 2011 8:52 pm

Ooc-that's fine eric . i only had her use that spell because in research it states that lily was very advanced in charms and casting. She and james escaped voldemort three times together...so if remus is that good at healing why not lily? It's ok though i agree on the need for madame pomfrey and you are an admin. Thanks.
    -snow
    Lily Evans
    Lily Evans

Post  Lily Evans Tue Aug 30, 2011 9:01 pm

Lily froze in place when peter started his choking fit and didn't exhale the breath she had been holding until dumbledore appeared on the scene. She tucked her wand into her jeans tucking a strand of hair behind her ear. She watched dumbledore and couldn't help to notice how dedicated james was for his brother. Her heart ached in this moment.
    "Please headmaster. I can understand being banished...even though I care greatly for peter and everyone else In this room...he's like family to James..remus..sirius. ill go if you like but can you make an exception for peters sake? "
    She asked softly her expression humble.
    Lord Voldemort
    Lord Voldemort
    Admin

Post  Lord Voldemort Tue Aug 30, 2011 9:06 pm

OoC: *cranky Eric is cranky, so just bare with him* Ok,
    yes, Lily is advanced in charms, but she is not a
    mediwitch. Moony gave reason for Remus to be able to use
    the charms, he had to learn them to hid his attacks on
    himself during the moon. this has nothing to do with me
    being an Admin, it has to do with common sense. I am not
    trying to be a ball buster here, but this is what I do.

E

PS, no more ooc.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat May 11, 2024 7:12 am