Marauders ~. Mischief Managed .~

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Marauders ~. Mischief Managed .~

Harry Potter Role Playing game based in the Marauder's time line.

I forgot my password

OOC News

New Page 1

8/16/11

Wow! We have been up and moving again! And I have to admit it is great to be back, I am so happy to see most of our players back. We have missed everyone! I would like to say thank you to our fearless leader on behalf of good old Voldemort for winning Character of the Month. It means a lot to me to know that he is loved, because I do so love playing him! And congrats to Rogue for winning Player of the Month, keeping active, and working hard to keep your characters true to form! And of course, congrats to everyone for making MMM a screaming success again.

For everyone's knowledge, it seems that the young lady playing Andromida and Rudulphus has dropped out on us... which is sad, but seeing as she has not posted since our return, I feel it only fair to put the two characters back up for grabs!

Keep up the good work everyone!

E~

7/28/11

If all goes according to plan, we would like to get started again Friday July 29th. I know this is short notice, I have been unable to sit down and update the site. :D. I have heard that just about everyone is coming back, I have not yet heard from Ren or Rogue, but I hope to see them!!!! See you all then!

E~

7/20/11

We are hoping to be reopening soon. Sometime in the next few weeks. so anyone that is interested in returning to us should keep checking the site for activity, or watch this box and I will announce when we are up and active

Thanks everyone for their patience!

~E

Latest topics

» Bringing Sexy Back
Taking James and Alice for Ice-Cream I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 14, 2011 8:50 am by Hikaru Katsumi

» After Class Work
Taking James and Alice for Ice-Cream I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 14, 2011 2:42 am by Dmitrious Craft

» Taking James and Alice for Ice-Cream
Taking James and Alice for Ice-Cream I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 14, 2011 2:35 am by Severus Snape

» The right encouragement.
Taking James and Alice for Ice-Cream I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 13, 2011 11:31 pm by Narcissa Black

» A gift and a concern...
Taking James and Alice for Ice-Cream I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 13, 2011 4:50 pm by Lord Voldemort

» New Board Delays
Taking James and Alice for Ice-Cream I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 13, 2011 4:34 pm by Lord Voldemort

» Seems like it's always me...lol
Taking James and Alice for Ice-Cream I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 12, 2011 7:55 pm by Lily Evans

» I want to kill something (Auroras?)
Taking James and Alice for Ice-Cream I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 11, 2011 8:20 pm by Alicia Lynn Crowe

» A Lover's Quarrel - JamesXLily his dorm( private)
Taking James and Alice for Ice-Cream I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 09, 2011 2:16 pm by James Potter

Chatbox

Top posting users this week

No user

Top posting users this month

No user

+10
Arthur Weasley
Sirius Black
Admin
Alastor Moody
Lord Voldemort
James Potter
Fenrir Greyback
Severus Snape
Alicia Lynn Crowe
Remus J Lupin
14 posters

Taking James and Alice for Ice-Cream

Remus J Lupin
    Remus J Lupin

Taking James and Alice for Ice-Cream Empty Taking James and Alice for Ice-Cream

Post  Remus J Lupin Fri Aug 26, 2011 2:45 pm

Given the fact that James was still recoverying from Lily's betrayal and Alice was struggling with a new home and missing spending time with Remus...He suggested the one item that could cure it all

ICE.CREAM.

It was for that reason that Remus would walk into HoneyDuke's Sweet shop and order himself a strawberry milkshake and wait for the others...and whoever else showed up.

His left hand was still wrapped, most of the skin had regrown. Atleast to the point of no more bleeding. Mainly all that was left was scar tissue. Thankfully most of the damnage was in the palm of his hand so with the exception of being stiff, it wouldn't be to visible.
    Alicia Lynn Crowe
    Alicia Lynn Crowe

Taking James and Alice for Ice-Cream Empty Re: Taking James and Alice for Ice-Cream

Post  Alicia Lynn Crowe Fri Aug 26, 2011 6:53 pm

WRONG FLOO!! Alice wasn't good at using the floos at all, and seemed to get alost offen. "Shit wrong alley!" she darted through it soon coming to the end and taking in a deep breath. Deiji didn't want her going out alone, or leaving the school, but being cooped up there was driving her mad! She wante to hang out with Remus and James, and the rest of her odd family. She didn't know hwo to fix James and Lilly. Hey, she was 11almost 12 in Dec. When was she suppose to know how to handle girl and boy problems? she hummed to herself walking towards the ice scream shop. "Maybe next time I will ask Remus to wait on me.... I just wanted to finish the potion before I got a F instead of a D.... God i suck at potions... Maybe They will let me skip that subject next year..." She spoke to herself.
    Severus Snape
    Severus Snape

Taking James and Alice for Ice-Cream Empty Re: Taking James and Alice for Ice-Cream

Post  Severus Snape Fri Aug 26, 2011 6:59 pm

Severus had been keeping tabs on The group since he figured out who Alice was. When he heard James and Remus talking about going on a little trip to get Ice cream with alice he thought it would be a good reason to capture her. He didn't like this idea... but it was a way to get in good with the dark lord.

He tripped up her potion that evening because his class was before hers. It was easy enough to break a first years lock on their potion and he was soo good at potions, why would the teacher even seem to bother him looking at the first years turning his nose up at them? They knew Severus well enough to know he was tricky. He didn't expect her to use the wrong Floo... Though, that did help some.

When he got the info about the ice cream shop, he went a letter to Grayback. Though he didn't know the other, and didn't seme to like him much either, he had this feeling the loyer of a fresh victum would get him going. Severus stayed in the shadows just watching Alice run to the better part of town. "You would think they would watch ehr carefuler? or she would of just walked. Usual first years wanting to use every trick they know to feel smart." He muttered to himself.
    Fenrir Greyback
    Fenrir Greyback

Post  Fenrir Greyback Sat Aug 27, 2011 1:04 am

The letter had been gotten and the werewolf had come a calling. Large white dog skirted through town, most got out of his way, but thought nothing of him, most werewolves couldn't take a wolf form, and most people wouldn't know the big bad wolf if it walked up and bitch slapped them.

He followed his nose to the alley, slipping up behind Severus, cold nose touching his hand for a moment before he felt the heated breath of the wolf, too close for comfort no doubt, not many got this close to Fenrir Greyback's teeth and lived to tell about it.

The sound of bones cracking and skin tearing came from behind him, a quick spell had the werewolf dressed. ``Which one is it?`` He spoke, again that hot breath touching Severus, but this time his ear, too close, too close, everything self preservation instinct in Severus should want this werewolf away from him... and fast.
    Severus Snape
    Severus Snape

Post  Severus Snape Sun Aug 28, 2011 3:54 am

Severus' eyes wehre on the girl as she moved, and started after to her follow, but when he felt the nose on his hand he jumped and draw his wand from his back pocket. he was dressed in dark black jeans a loose fitted dress shirt under his scrubs. A shiver moved through him seeing the man shift, but he said nothing just steppd away from him when he closed in to him. He didn't know he could take a wolf form!! the fact a huge dog was near him was enought to make him jerk back.

HE swollowed. "Don't..do that." he growled and motioned. "The short blonde one... first year... I thought they said you could smell out family links?" He muttered watching gray backbefore jerking back a little more. No, he wasn't going to get that close to this man.
    Alicia Lynn Crowe
    Alicia Lynn Crowe

Post  Alicia Lynn Crowe Sun Aug 28, 2011 3:58 am

She stopped further down the street completely turned around. "hmm, Maybe I need to be retrained how to use a floo..." She muttered before finding her bearings and walking towards the sweet shop. "Remus is oging ot kill me for being late.. I"m sure he is worried.... Maybe I should trick him some how?" She dug in her pockets she walked looking for a piece of candy that would make her sound like a wild animal. She found one piece and grinned. "This should do!" She skipped down the street. to her this was a normal day, she was lost, but when was she not getting herself lost? If it wasn't the forbidden woods, it was in town!
    James Potter
    James Potter

Post  James Potter Mon Aug 29, 2011 4:10 pm

James, also on his way to the shop, having told Remus he'd meet him there, needing to do something first at school. He spotted Alice looking confused and lost, pulling a rock from his pocket with a mischevious grin, throwing it with surprising precision to strike a metal barrel right behind her with a huge bang. It was nothing harmful, just meant to scare her and announce his presence. He headed her way to walk together to the shop to meet Remus*

Hey, Squirt! Ya look lost!

He laughed good-naturedly, putting on the happy face and momentarily forgetting what brought him to the shop in the first place

Last edited by James Potter on Mon Sep 05, 2011 12:53 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Mistakenly thought village was safe for magic. Corrected upon discussing with admins. No biggie. :))
    Fenrir Greyback
    Fenrir Greyback

Post  Fenrir Greyback Tue Aug 30, 2011 2:01 pm

Severus' words caused a growl to dislodge from Fenrir's throat. A dark look in his eyes as he looked the other dead in the eyes. How much did Severus really know about werewolves? Was he smart enough not to challenge one... maybe having a face off with Fenrir would later be the reason he knew enough not to stare Remus in the eyes when he encountered him in the shrieking shack when Sirius nearly sent him to his dead.

Who knew?

Before Severus found time to react he found a hand closing around his throat and himself slammed up against a wall. Most wizards wouldn't strike him, after all he was just a child. But Fenrir has no such reservations.

``Oh, so snide Severus Snape.`` Fenrir growled, his lips coming within kissing distance of Severus' as he spoke. ``Little half blood that has the Dark Lord's eye... so snide... do not think I won't tear your throat out and feed it to you if you challange me boy.``

Severus was dropped.

``I can smell out family ties... I am a werewolf after all... But I was ordered to allow you to find the child and deliver her to me. So don't go thinking you are so damned smart.`` Fenrir didn't like following orders, but for now, for his safty, for the safety of his bloodline, he would do as Voldemort commanded... and take his irritations out on lesser pack members... and right now... Severus Snape was about as low on the totem poll as it got.

[OoC Note: This action has been agreed too by Sina. She has agreed to allow Alice to be made, so while everyone should play their characters completely and not compromise them... don't feel that all hell is going to break out if we don't save her <3]
    Alicia Lynn Crowe
    Alicia Lynn Crowe

Post  Alicia Lynn Crowe Tue Aug 30, 2011 9:37 pm

The girl screamead and spun around her wand drawn and then smiled seeing James. She grinned seeing him and would cat out turning his hair blue down the middle and pink on the sides. "That wasn't funny!!!" She ran over and wrapped her arms around his waist. "It is nice tos ee you smile again." SHe grinned up at her big brother. She curled her arm around his.

"now.. no. I am not lost, but I would love to walk with you towards the sweet shop." She grinned. Yes, she was lost! Like hell she was going to look like a little kid completely lost so close to the school. "I went through the wrong Floo... wasn't that odd? I should of came out at the sweet shop"
    Severus Snape
    Severus Snape

Post  Severus Snape Tue Aug 30, 2011 11:29 pm

Severus body fal lback against the pole he was staying near while spying on the child. His eyes went wide as he was pinned by his neck against it. His eyes just watched him as he inched closer to him. He didn't fully know what he was, but his eyes looked away from his. Something about him... he was a wild animel trapped in a world of human beings. He felt his body hit the ground before scrambling back and watched him.

"I delievered..." He muttered and that was all he stated. "I won't be able to get near her with THAT BOY near her.... they will protect her, and tehre isn't a thing I can do about it.. she won't go near me because they make sure she doesn't... so I messed up with her potion so she is late... I didn't know potter would show up and lead her away." He growled his wand in hand.
    Fenrir Greyback
    Fenrir Greyback

Post  Fenrir Greyback Thu Sep 01, 2011 9:23 pm

``Idiot`` Fenrir whispered. ``If the boy hates you... then go distract him so I can get to girl. You were given a task... don't give up on it before you complete it.`` The werewolf snarled...
    Severus Snape
    Severus Snape

Post  Severus Snape Fri Sep 02, 2011 5:37 pm

VVVVV Post down there reposted VVVVVV

Last edited by Severus Snape on Sat Sep 03, 2011 6:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Remus J Lupin
    Remus J Lupin

Post  Remus J Lupin Sat Sep 03, 2011 8:51 am

||SEVERUS COULD NOT CAST. He is not 17 so it's underaged magic. He would be better off picking a fight with james. It would be harder to prove his involvement than him using magic which would have alerted the ministry and he could have been expelled for underage magic. Just a friendly reminder. And forget what I Said about Dumbledore, go ahead and play it out and if he gets he gets her. ":-) ||
    Alicia Lynn Crowe
    Alicia Lynn Crowe

Post  Alicia Lynn Crowe Sat Sep 03, 2011 5:10 pm

(James is younger then Snape and he casted or sent a charm to make an exploding sound behind Alice... So I thought since they are so close to the school they could? if not, he just threw a rock? I don't know... this is getting to hard... )
    Severus Snape
    Severus Snape

Post  Severus Snape Sat Sep 03, 2011 6:39 pm

Snape gave grayback a dark look and turned on his heals moving down one of the back alley. HE came down another one and came out behind the two. He had to think back. his plan didn't work, so he ran up behind them using a charm to silance his steps coming up behind him. He came up behind James and slammed his fist in to the middle of his back, if hit hit with out getting swung back, her jerked back.

He had to get him away from Alice. "You know you corrected her right?" He growled shaking a little. HIs fist hurt! he wasn't afighter damn it! He held his fist for a moment beofre letting it fall to his side. you could call Severus a complete whimp. He started backing up. Since they can't cast out side the school, it would have to actually be a fight...

"She wasn't like this until you black and lupin got ahold of her... She would of enver done any of this."
    Lord Voldemort
    Lord Voldemort
    Admin

Post  Lord Voldemort Mon Sep 05, 2011 2:25 pm

OOC: Ok, after spending the last hour or so talking to
    Moony, we have decided a couple of things in regards
    to the problems in this thread.

1) Crow, I see your point. It must have seemed
    surprising that after magic was being used you were
    told Severus couldn't use magic... However, that is
    because Moony and myself were not monitoring the
    thread close enough and I am sorry for that or we
    could have stopped this confusion right away.

2) Any wizard outside of Hogwarts, under the age of 17
    can not cast magic or they will be expelled... as per
    the Law of Underaged Wizarding. Hogsmede is not part
    of Hogwarts so the children are not allowed to cast
    there accept in self defense.

3) The final verdict is to revolk all magic played out,
    meaning that James threw a rock to hit something to
    shock Alice, Alice did not change James' hair color,
    and Severus was just being sneaky when he snuck up
    behind James. That way no magic was used, and we
    should continue the thread in that fashion.

I am sorry for the confusion.

~E

PS: No further OOC please, if you care to continue this
    conversation take it to the OOC board, but this decision
    is final, so please continue posting here.
    James Potter
    James Potter

Post  James Potter Mon Sep 05, 2011 2:57 pm

James thought he heard someone coming up behind them. He was just about to turn when he felt Snape's fist hit him in the back, sending him forward a step, spinning around to face his attacker. Snape was the last person he expected to see, let alone so soon after what happened. His eyes narrowed.

You no-good greasy bastard! SHE wouldn't have done it? You were just as much a part of it you filth!

He was about to advance on Snape to do what he really wanted to do, which was break his face, but seeing Snape holding his hand like that made him pause. It reminded him that Snape was indeed a wimp; a wimp that never had the balls to attack alone or without some kind of perception of an advantage. Even more so when he couldn't use magic. He was a Slytherin after all, so he had to be up to something. James was no idiot, much as the snakes liked to believe he was. Those narrowed eyes glared at Snape with a fire even he hadn't seen in them before, but they were also studying him. Something wasn't right.

You're up to something... I'm not falling into your trap.

He wouldn't waste his time now on him, not when there were so many red flags. He didn't know what he had planned, but he knew it couldn't be good if he was willing to get his ass kicked to make it happen. He grabbed Alice's hand and ran with her toward the (assuming nearby by now) shop where his brother waited, keeping his hand near his wand, as he knew the loophole for magic in self-defense if anything should happen. He yelled out, hoping Remus would hear him, knowing his senses were sharper because of what he was. He wasn't running or calling for Remus because of Snape, it was the unknown motive that had him running worst-cases through his mind.

Remus, get out here! Something's wrong and I don't know what the bloody hell it is!

Alicia Lynn Crowe
    Alicia Lynn Crowe

Post  Alicia Lynn Crowe Mon Sep 05, 2011 3:05 pm

Alicia ws about to jump at Snape when he did that, but a hand found her and stopped her. "Dirty snake... Stop talking like that!" Alice coud probably take snape with no problem. She looked back at him glaring at him She didn't like Snillian at all... He was annoying to her.

"When did he stop hanging out form behind a wand.." She muttered a little as they came to a stop and she almost stumbled. James was faster then her in a food race, she had shorter legs damn it! She gripped his hand tightly with in her own.
    Fenrir Greyback
    Fenrir Greyback

Post  Fenrir Greyback Tue Sep 06, 2011 5:43 am

Fenrir watched the on goings, he had pushed the boy into action against Severus' better judgement... and it seemed that he responded semi well under pressure. Coming up with a reason to distract this one... James... Severus had called him. As the pair seemed to bicker his eyes fell upon the girl... she was his mark after all. A low rumble purred in his chest, saliva already forming in his mouth, he could already taste her.

He would wretch forward, biting back a groan of pain as his body started to transform, fur growing, legs popping backward, hips changing, arms turning to legs, hands and feet become paws, face elongating... until only the beautiful white wolf (slightly larger then the average wolf) remained in his place. Shaking himself out he would pad forward, making sure to remain unseen as he watched Severus and James... waiting... just waiting for his chance.

When James grabbed her hand and started to run, that was Fenrir's cue. Launching himself forward at a full bolt... James and her might have been fast but four feet always beat out two. He would... if Severus did not move, plow into him to shoulder chuck him out of the way, so it did not seem as if they were together, before those jaws parted and snapped to latch onto Alice's hand.

Oh, he was indeed faster then most could even see, let alone move, and those jaws would easily find their mark, poor Alice suddenly feeling herself being pulled in two directions as Fenrir slammed on the breaks, and James was running.

The only one of them that had any idea who the large white beast was, other then some sort of rabbid attack dog... was Remus, if and when he arrived... he knew that white monster... and what those teeth in Alice's hand meant for her.

(k just for my own stating, Fenrir as a werewolf is faster then most... if James wishes to cast on him he can, but I would assume he would be distracted with Snape until he was jerked to a stop by Fen having Alice's hand... feel free to cut off a part and say a character interfered if there is cause that they could Very Happy)
    Remus J Lupin
    Remus J Lupin

Post  Remus J Lupin Tue Sep 06, 2011 6:57 am

"Silvintine!"

Remus had been in the shop only a few hundred yards from where all this was going on. He turned and ran the second he heard James. As he rounded the corner and saw Severus likely on the ground from being pushed aside and James doing who knows what - his attention was on the main event.

Greyback.

What the fuck had he been thinking? He reacted on instintic. James would know defensive spells against wolves for his own defence...but Remus knew the ones that would hurt. Awhip like tip rushed out of the edge of his wand and would strike at greybacks face. If it connected it would find its way through his parted jawsand wrap around his muzzle and face. Which would hopefully break his hold on instintic. The edging of the whip was pure silver. It would hurt and could be fatal if he got in his blood stream.

Even if it didn't, he hoped the silver would be enough to make him retreat. As the whip motion faded he sent up Red Sparks. He knew attention was their allie and Auours and shop keepers showing up the werewolf was more liable to run that four teenagers with wands.
    Alastor Moody
    Alastor Moody

Post  Alastor Moody Tue Sep 06, 2011 7:12 am

The Ministry watched many people of interest. From Death eaters to crooked politians. Ironic really that the 11 year old girl earned the fastest responce from the head of the Auours. Apperiating new a few yard from the fight he cast a charm at once. A shimmering silver net was cast just above the wolf hoping to entramp him as it fell. His vibrant blue magic eye spun around at an insane rate. Already his arrival would have sent out calls to his Auours - thought not Deiji who was under serious house arrest since her confession of failing magic.

His paranoid mind was already working on a guilty list. It wasn't the slytherin on the ground who he thought of first but rather the werewolf...and not the one he was trying to catch in a net. He had warned Alice about messing around with Lupin and the Black character. He felt certain they at bare minimium was involved.
    Lord Voldemort
    Lord Voldemort
    Admin

Post  Lord Voldemort Tue Sep 06, 2011 11:02 am

((Fenrir's wolf form is not known, Moody would not know it was a werewolf, so probably wouldn't have used silver.))
    James Potter
    James Potter

Post  James Potter Tue Sep 06, 2011 12:08 pm

James spun around as he felt the pull of something against Alice, eyes wide as he saw the beast.

What the fu...

His words were cut off as he saw a silver whip wrap around the wolf, looking back at Moony, then back at the wolf...why silv....

OH SHIT!

His thought reached his mouth as he drew his wand. He pointed it at the wolf-believed-to-be-were.

"Incarcerous!"

The wolf was surrounded by thick ropes out of thin air, binding it so tight it could do naught but breathe shallowly, rendering him immobile. He aimed again with a loud "petrificus totalus!" But it wasn't aimed at the wolf, no, it was aimed at the Slytherin behind him. He knew Snape was involved with this somehow. The Aurors could deal with them, but he wasn't letting him get away. He turned back to Alice, handling her hand with all the caution he would Remus' just in case. On that note he looked for his brother, a look of actual fear on his face as if he knew that was no normal wolf. Why else would Remus have used silver?

Why the bloody hell did that thing come after her? Snape was involved somehow, I know it! He was trying to pick a fight with me right before all this. It was like...

His eyes went wide, then narrowed as he looked back at the snake.

You son of a BITCH! You were trying to get me away from her! An innocent girl you piece of shit!

If James were any other wizard, he would have launched every unforgivable at him right then, damn the consequences. He was having a very Sirius moment. Instead, he got to his feet with surprising quickness and buried one of his feet into Snape's side as hard as he could. If someone stopped him, they stopped him, but he was determined to land at least one hit first, his rage getting the better of him. He wanted a fight, he got it. If James wasn't an enemy before, he was more so now than ever.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Tue Sep 06, 2011 2:26 pm

|I'm gonna hold off and see what attacks landed before I post...cause we may still have a pissed of were wolf running around free lol. Also, I had aurour attack with silver because I thought the wolf was a giant wolf IE not typical and thus leading to the persumtion of were if thats not the case that we can assume he used a flamey net lol |
    Fenrir Greyback
    Fenrir Greyback

Post  Fenrir Greyback Tue Sep 06, 2011 3:22 pm

Remus' appearance on the scene caused a deep growl to escaped him, his jaws clamping down harder on the poor girl's hand... the message rumbling from his chest was clear to only Remus, as Remus was the only one here that spoke wolf... `get between me and the girl and I will end you`... but that message seemed to go unheard or ignored as a silver band effectively top jawed him. (for those that don't know top jawing is a term used for catching crocs when you wrap a band around their top jaw to keep them from closing their mouths). The silver forced his mouth open, not wanting to swallow any of it, and the large wolf launched himself backwards, a yowl of pain escaping him.

Orange eyes fell upon Remus and the wolf lunged... only to be stopped mid jump by the force of being hit with the thick ropes of the incarserous spell.. he would hit the ground and roll to a stop just at Remus' feet, but rather then bite or try to get to him the wolf rubbed his face against the ground trying to stop the pain of the silver burns.

Oh. He would pay for this.

When the net was cast over him (moony and i decided it was not silver, as Greyback's wolf form is not so big as to be a give away as to what he was) returned his attention to the attempted incarseration... jaws digging into the thick ropes, the ones on his front paws were broken easy enough, but with the net around him he was struggling to get to the back ones...

Ah, the faults for being rash. He would roll and struggle against the restraints, Alice's blood still covering his jaws and teeth, any to come near him were threatened with those vicious jaws as the cracking of bone was one more heard... the wolf did not want to be restrained, and Greyback was more then willing to let it get them out of there, no matter who ended up dead or changed in the process.

His body starting to enlongate, front paws forming fingers and a thumb, body enlarging, eyes taking on a bit more of a human intelligence, it would be wise now for the children to run. Though his hind legs were still bound, the net would snap as his body grew too large to be held by it, leaving him almost free, once more Remus was the target of deadly jaws if no one were to stop him, the now mammoth werewolf would go for the throat.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 3:41 am