Marauders ~. Mischief Managed .~

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Marauders ~. Mischief Managed .~

Harry Potter Role Playing game based in the Marauder's time line.

I forgot my password

OOC News

New Page 1

8/16/11

Wow! We have been up and moving again! And I have to admit it is great to be back, I am so happy to see most of our players back. We have missed everyone! I would like to say thank you to our fearless leader on behalf of good old Voldemort for winning Character of the Month. It means a lot to me to know that he is loved, because I do so love playing him! And congrats to Rogue for winning Player of the Month, keeping active, and working hard to keep your characters true to form! And of course, congrats to everyone for making MMM a screaming success again.

For everyone's knowledge, it seems that the young lady playing Andromida and Rudulphus has dropped out on us... which is sad, but seeing as she has not posted since our return, I feel it only fair to put the two characters back up for grabs!

Keep up the good work everyone!

E~

7/28/11

If all goes according to plan, we would like to get started again Friday July 29th. I know this is short notice, I have been unable to sit down and update the site. :D. I have heard that just about everyone is coming back, I have not yet heard from Ren or Rogue, but I hope to see them!!!! See you all then!

E~

7/20/11

We are hoping to be reopening soon. Sometime in the next few weeks. so anyone that is interested in returning to us should keep checking the site for activity, or watch this box and I will announce when we are up and active

Thanks everyone for their patience!

~E

Latest topics

» Bringing Sexy Back
A broken Frienship? (Severus X lilly) I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 14, 2011 8:50 am by Hikaru Katsumi

» After Class Work
A broken Frienship? (Severus X lilly) I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 14, 2011 2:42 am by Dmitrious Craft

» Taking James and Alice for Ice-Cream
A broken Frienship? (Severus X lilly) I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 14, 2011 2:35 am by Severus Snape

» The right encouragement.
A broken Frienship? (Severus X lilly) I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 13, 2011 11:31 pm by Narcissa Black

» A gift and a concern...
A broken Frienship? (Severus X lilly) I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 13, 2011 4:50 pm by Lord Voldemort

» New Board Delays
A broken Frienship? (Severus X lilly) I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 13, 2011 4:34 pm by Lord Voldemort

» Seems like it's always me...lol
A broken Frienship? (Severus X lilly) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 12, 2011 7:55 pm by Lily Evans

» I want to kill something (Auroras?)
A broken Frienship? (Severus X lilly) I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 11, 2011 8:20 pm by Alicia Lynn Crowe

» A Lover's Quarrel - JamesXLily his dorm( private)
A broken Frienship? (Severus X lilly) I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 09, 2011 2:16 pm by James Potter

Chatbox

Top posting users this week

No user

Top posting users this month

No user

5 posters

A broken Frienship? (Severus X lilly)

Severus Snape
    Severus Snape

A broken Frienship? (Severus X lilly) Empty A broken Frienship? (Severus X lilly)

Post  Severus Snape Thu Aug 18, 2011 8:49 pm

Severus wasn't one to go outside, Pale skin seemed to show that pretty well. For now he was locked in the empty class room hopefully avoiding the damn Moron-ers and there pet maskut, and one he wants to see the most.. Lilly. His long hair was tied back in a ponytail and he was working on a potion that was for his owls. More... going through it pyshical before he had to take the test. He was brilliant, and he knew it, but no one saw that. No, they only saw that he was a unpure being!

One day he would show them.

HE set back and let the water and potion heat watching the small scale that was hanging out fo it to tell him the temp. He would write it down as he let his head rest against the back of the chair. His legs stretched out before him, and his arms hanging over the sides.

He was warn out, and it showed on his face. He was stresed and worried for the ones around him. Lilly and Lucious, the two people he actually cared for. the rest could jsut burn in hell.
    Lily Evans
    Lily Evans

A broken Frienship? (Severus X lilly) Empty Re: A broken Frienship? (Severus X lilly)

Post  Lily Evans Thu Aug 18, 2011 10:05 pm

Lily had sacrificed everything for the sake of keeping Jame's heart. He had turned from her at her most vulnerable and left her alone for days now.it was due to this mistake that lily had been thinking over things. Did James really love her so deeply? Why wouldnt he meet her? She found herself walking into the empty classroom absently lost in her thoughts. When she looked up it took her a moment to come to her senses before she froze staring at him her emerald eyes hardening slightly.
    "...sev...I. wasnt expecting to see you here." She admitted her cheeks flushing slightly.
    Severus Snape
    Severus Snape

A broken Frienship? (Severus X lilly) Empty Re: A broken Frienship? (Severus X lilly)

Post  Severus Snape Thu Aug 18, 2011 10:28 pm

"When am I not in a Empty class room alone?" He asked curiously pushing off his chair and standing to look at her. He would quckly turn off the fire and let the potion call. He would then test it on a plant and growl. "STill not right... damn owls." He muttered stand would use his wand to make the potion disappear and go back to the basic mix. He would go back to puttig in the basic stuff and herbs.

"So.... how can I help you?" He asked looking at her fustration. He would sigh and turn off the potion and put a lid on it. "What is wrong, Lilly?"
    Lily Evans
    Lily Evans

Post  Lily Evans Thu Aug 18, 2011 10:51 pm

Lily kept her eyes on the potion as severus spoke. She had always been fascinated by how easily he could manipulate magic...objects...even people. Even her. As this crossed her mind she took a step back away from him. He had been so cruel to her. He had chosen lucius. Why wouldn't he be the same now? She decided to tell him something. A clue as to why she wasn't her usual self.
    " this is the same room where I told James how I felt about him...and about you. He.." she shook her head and met his eyes looking defeated.
    "He left me and for days has ignored me...go ahead and laugh. Tell me I deserve it. Leave like he did.",she nodded her,head slowly,something,in her eyes showing,deep pain,and bitterness as she gestured towards the door.
    Severus Snape
    Severus Snape

Post  Severus Snape Thu Aug 18, 2011 10:56 pm

"I see it the other way around, Lilly." HE stated seeing her back up, he took a seat so not hovering over her. He was tall after all. HIs legs crossed at the knee and he moved his hand a chair slipped out for her to seat across from him. "He doesn't deserve you... you don't deserve tobe upset... I might not be who you want me to be anymore... but I still care about you. If i didn't, i wouldn't be seating here. I would be telling you to get out your intrupting my studies like i do the rest of the world.."

He let his arms cross over his chest. He was not wearing his robes, so his body could be actually seen. Long, slender, and tall.
    Lily Evans
    Lily Evans

Post  Lily Evans Thu Aug 18, 2011 11:23 pm

Oh lily had noticed his form. How could she miss it? Severus always managed to find a way to have a hold on lily...and just like that he knew exactly what to say to make rethink her decision.
    She surveyed the seat he had drawn for her and finally came forward sitting down quietly she folded her arms across her lap afraid that if she didn't she may reach out to touch him. A part of lily knew sev was hurt too..knew that he wanted her. His words only confirmed that feeling.
    She met his eyes again her defenses crumbling around her.
    "If you care for me then why have you changed so much sev? You hurt me worse then James did...back in that alley way when you chose lucius over me. How can I trust you after that?" She sighed reaching out she hesitated then took his hand in her own staring at it to keep from meeting his eyes.
    "We've been forced to submit to a changing world severus..but-"
    She paused chancing a look into those dark eyes.
    "I do miss you.."
    Severus Snape
    Severus Snape

Post  Severus Snape Thu Aug 18, 2011 11:39 pm

Severus Just watched her before taking her hand and pulling her into his lap. His arms curled around her tightly letting his head rest on the back of her shoulde. "You chose James over me the day we tarted school here Lilly. I don't see you anymore, every chance you ahve your with them and they run me off.. so tell me... why is it bad i mad a different friend?"

He would look up at her letting his hands stay around he rshoulders not letting them wonder. He could, he wanted too, but he wouldn't run her off. she was close, she could feel her again! He closed his eyes and enjoyed this moment. "How is your owls doing? Lets talk about something other then that... it is said and done.. and there isnt' a thing I can do.. as soon as you leave here, you will return to them and that will be the end." -d-
    Lily Evans
    Lily Evans

Post  Lily Evans Fri Aug 19, 2011 12:00 am

Lily hadn't been able to anticipate what would happen after she took his hand. When he pulled her into his lap she too closed her eyes catching his every word afraid to open them again for fear of losing all of this to a dream.
    He had a point.
    Was this her fault? Was the monster truly within herself?
    She craned her neck to the side idly moving her hands over his lean yet powerful arms. What horrors had he witnessed already? He was right. Soon they would have to return to normal. She had to make this moment last and mean something.
    "If it matters at all..." She began in a small voice. "I...would have chosen...if.." she paused and finally whispered." I do love you severus shape."
    She gasped surprised at herself and remained still in his arms staring at their hands her cheeks burning.
    Severus Snape
    Severus Snape

Post  Severus Snape Fri Aug 19, 2011 12:08 am

He pulled her against his chest protectively. Kissing his neck and holding him very close to him. hose words bit in to him, they made him shiver that she said she loved him? He wasn't sure if this was some tirck.. he waited for the Others to jump out and attack him. A shiver could be felt through his body.

"Lilly, I have always loved you too." He muttered against his shoulder. She was something he wanted, someone he wanted to make happy. He held him tightly against his chest. He was afaird to let her go knowing full well she would leave and run off. He looked around the room nerviously. HE was afaird James was going to jump out and attack him sirius and Remus. He was alone in this world. Why else would he clin to a man like Lucious Malfoy so tightly?

He took her chin and turned her towards him. He leaned forward and pressed a kiss to her lips. Being daring. Hey if he was going to get attack might as well give them full reason to do so.
    Lily Evans
    Lily Evans

Post  Lily Evans Fri Aug 19, 2011 12:25 am

When he drew her in pulling her so close to his body lily felt her muscles relaxing and she melted into him.,memories of their childhood flashed to the forefront of her mind and for the first time in years she felt a part of severus return to her.
    She shuddered at the feel of his lips against her neck. Sensing his tension she slowly opened her eyes and smiled fondly running her fingers through his hair the way she used too when they lay out in,the fields together.
    "Shh its alright sev. its just the two of us right now just like before" when he kissed her those green eyes widened for,a fraction of a second before shekissed him back. Her mouth worked against his expertly as she poured everything she felt into that kiss.
    Severus Snape
    Severus Snape

Post  Severus Snape Fri Aug 19, 2011 12:29 am

He slowly calmed down, but it took him time. It could be a lie? But he was getting this far with out being attacked. He tightened his arms around her kissing her deeper with the decire he care he held for this woman that sat in his lap. He let his arms rest around her waist keeping her against him as he broke the kiss and laid his head against her shoulder. "I'm not that different from who i was before... Just you couldn't see what I was... You didn't care until you where with James.." He spoke softly.

He spoke softly keeping her against him.
    Severus Snape
    Severus Snape

Post  Severus Snape Fri Aug 19, 2011 1:55 am

HobbitsRock101 [8:45 P.M.]: Lily felt her entire body heat up when severus deepened the kiss bringing her to a heightened level of awareness. she
    HobbitsRock101 [8:46 P.M.]: Instinctively arched her back against his body and for the first time he could clearly feel just how much of a woman she had
    HobbitsRock101 [8:47 P.M.]: Become. she took a needed breath when he rested his head on her shoulder and continued to play with his hair allowing her nails
    HobbitsRock101 [8:47 P.M.]: To gently graze against his long neck as she did so. "oh sev...I wish things hadnt turned out this way. for many reasons. I feel
    HobbitsRock101 [8:48 P.M.]: Like its my fault that you've taken a different path then my own...I wish I could bring you back if even for a moment.." she
    HobbitsRock101 [8:49 P.M.]: Lifted his head gazing deeply into his onyx eyes searching for the boy she had grown to love so many moons ago. she smiled at
    HobbitsRock101 [8:49 P.M.]: Him before leaning in to take him into another amazing journey through a deep kiss her arms moving around him to bring him
    HobbitsRock101 [8:50 P.M.]: Flush against her body*d

ChainsNScars [8:53 P.M.]: He would alow her to move in his arms, curling them tighter around her as she kissed him back deeply. HE didnt' say much to--
    ChainsNScars [8:53 P.M.]: what could of, should of, or would of been. He didnt' want to think about everything he lost being what he was. --
    ChainsNScars [8:53 P.M.]: He kissed the other back deeply keeping her against him. He felt the change in her body, he felt the own change in his own body. HE made him shuffle back in to the seat. No, he didn't mean to get --
    ChainsNScars [8:53 P.M.]: so excited with her in his lap. -d-

HobbitsRock101 [8:56 P.M.]: She felt the kiss deepening again but this time didn't give it a chance to break she pressed into him nails pushing into his
    HobbitsRock101 [8:57 P.M.]: Back as she dared to slide her tongue out to meet his own. her eyes slid open and she felt her heart skip a beat at seeing him
    HobbitsRock101 [8:58 P.M.]: Looking so relaxed so in the moment just as she was. lily didnt know what came over her but at that moment nothing else
    HobbitsRock101 [8:58 P.M.]: Mattered. they were themselves again. lily and severus before anyone had touched them and molded them into the chess pieces
    HobbitsRock101 [8:59 P.M.]: They were today. she loved him for taking her away from all of the pain and frustrations of the world around them lily moved
    HobbitsRock101 [9:00 P.M.]: Forward when he squirmed back getting up onto her knees she was wearing a school skirt with long black knee highs matching boots
    HobbitsRock101 [9:01 P.M.]: And a gryffindor sported tshirt beneath her robes she didnt mean for them to open but when they did he'd get the perfect view of
    HobbitsRock101 [9:02 P.M.]: The womans body lily bore beneath the robes she typically wore on school grounds. she moved her hands down his chest crawling on
    HobbitsRock101 [9:02 P.M.]: Top of him and stopped just inches from his lips. "tell me to stop and I will..." she breathed not trusting herself to make
    HobbitsRock101 [9:03 P.M.]: This decision on her own. -d

ChainsNScars [9:19 P.M.]: When she straddled him he shivered a little and let his hands rest on her thighs. "Who said i wanted you to stop?--
    ChainsNScars [9:19 P.M.]: he asked curoiusly pulling he down in to another deep kiss. HIs hands running up and down her --
    ChainsNScars [9:19 P.M.]: sides and up under his shirt as he let his hands come around her sides and back. -d-

HobbitsRock101 [9:21 P.M.]: Never in all of her years had Lily felt like this. Sev just had a way of making her melt in his hands. she gave in to his caress
    HobbitsRock101 [9:22 P.M.]: Arching her back further her firm feminine ass peeked out from under her skirt and her scent worked its way upward to invade
    HobbitsRock101 [9:24 P.M.]: His every sense. she contined to kiss him and as she gently hovered over him so close to his most sensitive area a small moan
    HobbitsRock101 [9:25 P.M.]: Escaped past her lips. she dared herself to stare into his eyes and felt her head swim with desire and emotion. "then show me
    HobbitsRock101 [9:25 P.M.]: Why I shouldn't" she breathed watching him for a reaction -d
    Severus Snape
    Severus Snape

Post  Severus Snape Fri Aug 19, 2011 2:04 am

The door would be locked and the a silance spell would go up! Hopefully no one would walk in on this. He kissed down her through to her collar bone and started to undo her top. Good thing he casted quickly. His fingers where working her sides and her hips. He never felt like this before, and new if he got caught he woudl never hear the end of it, but at this point, he didn't care.

His mouth soon came to her neck again leaving a little mark against her throut.
    Bellatrix Black
    Bellatrix Black

Post  Bellatrix Black Fri Aug 19, 2011 2:05 am

``Mmm, maybe because... oh... I don't know... you are supposed to be with James, and I thought Severus was all doey eyed over Lucius...`` She purred from the door, those eyes watching the pair, she stepped inside and pushed the door closed with her foot. Surveying the situation before casting a charm to lock the door. No, this was too much fun, there was no way she was going to just let this go.

``You really are a snake Lily Evans.`` Bellatrix purred as she lit a cigarette before crossing the floor and offering one to the nearly shagging couple. She would drop the pack on Severus' lap and gave her a bit of a grin, those long black curls brushed out of her face. ``Maybe you should have been in Slytherin, after all it seems like you have a thing for the nearest available penis.``

Those long legs dragged her across the floor, perfect hips swaying as she moved, once she got to the teachers desk she would pull herself up on it and cross those long legs at the knee, her hand resting across her legs with her wand held in it. ``Oh please don't stop on my account.``

[this is an overlap post, she walked in before the doors were locked, I told Crow OOC that I was posting Bellatrix in this thread at 12:55 which I can prove with the IM log... She posted this post saying the doors were locked at 1:04... which is using ooc information ic... so I am going to ignore that the door was locked and continue with my post before that.

FixedPointInTime [12:55 A.M.]: No it's not, because Bella is going to walk in.]
    Remus J Lupin
    Remus J Lupin

Post  Remus J Lupin Fri Aug 19, 2011 8:34 am

As the door swung shut it would be stopped inches from latching by the callaused hand of on Gryffindor Prefect. He shoved it open with enough force that the handle inbedded it's self in the plaster of the attached door with a solid crack.

Not inhuman strenght, but a lot more than most would have expected from seeing in the 15 year old book worm. Luckyly Bellatrix was on the open side of the door and would not be hit when he shoved it open.

Seeing Remus ever truly angry was both rare and unnerving. He had heard them before he rounded the corner. He was normally the last to look for trouble but he was angry.

Really angry.

He pushed past Bellatrix like she wasn't there and zero'd in on Lily. His wand drawn on Severus to keep him in place before he had his say. Severus may be some sort of savant in potions and spell crafting, but Remus was highly gifted aswell. His back was to Bella - he could only hope she hated Lily and Severus enough to let him get his say in before she hex'd him in the back.

"What the Fuck?!"

There was the slightest rumble behind his words.

"This is what you call keeping your word to me? I went to bat with James for you. You gave me your word you would never see this peice of shit again."

He had her by the arm, not hurting her - but she wouldn't be able to pull away if she wanted to.

"James is Family = Evans." His tone was cold.

"You were close to being it. Never - again."

He would give a light shove and send her into Severus.

"You two fucking deserve each other."

He turned on his heel to leave.
    Lily Evans
    Lily Evans

Post  Lily Evans Fri Aug 19, 2011 12:34 pm

For years Severus had managed to snake his way into Lily's heart poisoning everything that she was and nearly all of her relationships with those she loved. The thing was she loved him too. It was such a complicated situation. She hadn't expected to find him here when she came into the empty classroom but rather hoped to recollect her thoughts on what had happened the last time she was here with James and figure out a way to earn his forgiveness.

Never had she expected to be seduced to such limits.
    She had taken a step back at the beginning- but whereas James had been cruel with his words and left her alone Sev had actually remained...even after hearing everything. He still wanted her.

THAT was what changed Lily at that moment.
    THAT is the exact reason why she allowed him to kiss her and as if under a spell had kissed him back.

It had all gone beyond her control the moment he wrapped his arms around her middle and then... the crack of the door, the sound of Bellatrix's voice in her ear and Remus' behind her.

Everything stopped.

Lily's eyes snapped open she had been envisioning James beneath her when her eyes were closed and now it all came down on her like hell on Earth. This wasn't James. This was Severus. Remus had seen them...REMUS!

She spun around and caught the last part of what he said tears filling her eyes she pushed off of Severus ignoring Bellatrix and ran after him.

"Wait! Remus you don't understand!!! I-I didn't mean for this to happen! PLEASE Remus...don't say that...what was I supposed to do? I came in here to think and Sev was already here. I told him the same thing I told James but he didn't leave...he tried to comfort me!! So...so when he kissed me I just-"
    she licked her lips that were suddenly dry her head spinning trying to grab his arm to keep him from leaving her. He had to understand why this happened.

"I knew sev for years before I knew you and James!" she protested "I didn't want to lose his friendship! You forced me to leave behind something that was important to me...all of you did! And you make fun of him all the time! Then I finally confessed to James and now when I wanted to explain things he turned and left me and won't even speak to me now but look at HIM!"

she pointed back at Severus who was still likely back by the desk they had shared and her gaze went from him back to Remus.

"He CARES about me! He didn't just give up...so what do you expect of me Remus? I'm a fifteen year old girl and I've got feelings too...I may be a witch but in the end we're all human..." she let that last word hang in the air stopping to catch her breath before releasing his arm seeing the look in his eyes failing to recede.

He didn't understand. Nobody could. But WHY?

"I made that promise to you being sure that James would come around...if you want to cast me out of being family for making one honest mistake then I wouldn't want to be in it in the first place." she sounded wounded even as she said it and surely didn't mean those words but they were all angry right now and full of emotion.

she gave one last look to Severus and frowned.

"I'm sorry Sev... you were right. This is the end."
    before pushing past Remus and going for the door.

"I'm going to see James whether any of you like it or not...he deserves to know what's happened." she breathed moving to make her exit.
    Severus Snape
    Severus Snape

Post  Severus Snape Fri Aug 19, 2011 6:37 pm

Severus most of not done the spell right, great, girls are way to discratcing, he never mesed up on spells. He sat there his hands still on her sides when Bella popped in her two sents. "Damn it Bella." he growled under his breath and muttered something. He was a bit distracted and let Lilly go when she got up. HE stood up himself narrowing his eyes at Remus. He didn't say much just glared at the pest he was still trying to figure out.

When he went down on Lilly, Severus opened his mouth but lily was off. HE reached to grab ahold of her, but was unable as she jerked forward. He stood tehre just watching this. God, this was annoying as hell. First time he ahd a chance ot talk to her and everyone deside to bug him in the empty class room. Couldn't they come around when he was not doing ANYTHING?

His fingers came back and ran through his hair watching whatwas going on before him. He then heard those words. Going to See james? She lied... but why did he still care for her. "Shut up Bella... go to hell with what ever illness you ahve caught for doing every boy in school." He muttered flipping the lid off the top of his pott and going through the owl's test thing. He was shaking by now. He knew itw as to good to be three. Right when he said he was waiting for a Moron-er to jump out of the shadows, the worse of them did....

REMUS... he was now on Snapes hit list.
    Remus J Lupin
    Remus J Lupin

Post  Remus J Lupin Fri Aug 19, 2011 10:48 pm

||I'm jumping everywhere as I don't know if I'll be able to get on over the weekend and I don't want to stall the board ||

When she grabed his arm he spunned to face her. He wasn't exceptionally tall, but still taller than she was. He looked at her in absolute disbelief as she rambled through his speel.

He jerked his arm free of her grip and stepped closer, a move which would likely back her into the wall. Standing very close to her. His hands were squeezed into fists trying not to break his record of never hitting a girl. His wand still on Severus incase he decided to come to her rescue.

"Don't you -DARE- Walk away from me Lily Evans."

He almost growled.

"Do you even hear yourself? Are competend enough to do that much? You told him what you told James and he didn't leave? Oh, thats impressive. Clearly you put up quiet the struggle."

He gestured to the hicky on her neck.

"I knew sev for years before I knew you and James!" she protested "I didn't want to lose his friendship! You forced me to leave behind something that was important to me...all of you did! And you make fun of him all the time! Then I finally confessed to James and now when I wanted to explain things he turned and left me and won't even speak to me now but look at HIM!"

"Lose his friendship?" His tone grew dangerously quiet as he gesutred to snape with the wand still pointed at him. " You lost a Hell of a lot more than that. We didn't FORCE you do to jack shit, Evans. We just thought - I- Just thought your word meant something to me. I considered you a friend, but you've made it very clear that was misplaced. "

Should she try to leave she would find him bracing his unarmed hand against the wall blocking her path. He never touched her, but he kept her against the wall.

"You haven't even given the man two days to sort things out before you start snogging -that-."

He CARES about me! He didn't just give up...so what do you expect of me Remus? I'm a fifteen year old girl and I've got feelings too...I may be a witch but in the end we're all human..."

At this distance it wouldn't be hard to miss that the edges of his eyes seemed almost gold. Though likely in her emotional panic - she would miss it. He slammed his hand into the wall where it was braced. A part of him wished it was her head not the plaster which fractured beneath the heel of his hand.

He narrowed his eyes and in a whisper, like venmon he spoke.

"Whore."

He looked at Severus.

"Hear that Snape? You wouldn't let up. She threw you under the bus the second she got caught. Gonna file Rape charges next, Evans? Pray they don't ask me to testify. Not many rape victimns confess their love to their attacker."

"I made that promise to you being sure that James would come around...if you want to cast me out of being family for making one honest mistake then I wouldn't want to be in it in the first place."

Look at her throat. How easy would it be? She is slower than you? Weaker. She could never hurt your family...or break your trust again. One little movement. ... Not like it would be your first kill...

He shook his head suddenly and stepped back away from her almost like she had burnt him.

"You don't know the first thing about Family. You broke my brother's heart...and you broke your word to me. Thoes are two mistakes you will never make again."

He was backing away from her when she informed him she would go to james.

Kill her. He's family. You have been rather careless with your family of late. Are you going to let her have a go at him..hurt him again?

"Go near him, and you'll deal with me."

It was his final warning before he turned apprently to go tell James, and ran as fast as his feet would carry him. Hopefully none would notice he went into the forest.

He would push anyone or hex anyone who got in the way. He had never felt the wolf so close, he had to get away...

|E.X.I.T R.E.M.U.S

Bellatrix Black
    Bellatrix Black

Post  Bellatrix Black Sat Aug 20, 2011 1:05 am

``Well, that was dramatic.`` Bellatrix purred as she took another drag of her cigarette before flicking the butt at Severus. ``Ugh, you are about as entertaining as a yapping pomeranian Severus Snape.`` She purred. She jumped down off the desk and strolled out the door with a lazy wave buh bye to the happy couple. ``Do send me a wedding invite.`` She purred.
    Severus Snape
    Severus Snape

Post  Severus Snape Sat Aug 20, 2011 1:30 am

Severus waited for her to get ot the door ignoring her until she got even with it. ONce she did, he flipped out his wand and suddenly the door would slame shut, ON HER! It froced the spell to go for a slam. If he managed to do this, the sound of aload lock could be heard. Bella wanted back in to piss on Sev more, she would have to unlock the door again. Severus rubbed his temple falling back on the chair. What was he thinking.... Lily was different... Not the same girl he grew up with.
    Lily Evans
    Lily Evans

Post  Lily Evans Sat Aug 20, 2011 9:03 am

Ooc- I'm going to say that lily went after remus and went to the dorm to try to meet him at the pass so to speak since we are already there...
    Remus J Lupin
    Remus J Lupin

Post  Remus J Lupin Sat Aug 20, 2011 9:18 am

||Remus started toward the dorms but forked off and ran into the woods. You could say she started to the dorms and didn't notice he turned. Also -Remus ran for hours before catching her talking to James so maybe Lily took some time to get her thoughts together before approching James. That would keep everything flowing time line wise. ||
    Bellatrix Black
    Bellatrix Black

Post  Bellatrix Black Sat Aug 20, 2011 7:43 pm

Bellatrix stumbled back when the door hit her, a crack coming from the impact, blood rushing down her face as the door had broken her nose. Her hand came up to her with a growl before turning.

``PATRIFICUS TOTALAS`` She growled... the spell would cause Severus to be paralized, stiff as a board and unable to move anything but his eyes. She walked over and snatched his wand from his hand. ``Oh, you will pay for that.`` She snarled before turning his own wand on him. ``CRUCIO.``

She was not stupid... if the spell was traced in the castle, it would be traced to Snape's wand... and if he was smart, he wouldn't tell them who cast it on him. There was nothing linking back to her.

She would watch him writh in pain before dropping the wand and growling at him. ``You stay like a good dog... I'll send your master up to find you shortly.`` She said before turning and walking out of the room... he would hear the door lock behind her.

[She is going to send Lucius up to get him, after telling him EVERYTHING that happened, so you two can play it from there... I'll let Moony know to Post Lucius here]
    Severus Snape
    Severus Snape

Post  Severus Snape Sun Aug 21, 2011 2:37 am

"God damn it!" he yelled in his mind as he couldn't move and was in pain. HIs eyes went wide before the spell was casted, and now he was stuck that way, On the ground in pain, but unable to move. Hey, he broke her nose, he was happy with that part.
    Lucius Malfoy
    Lucius Malfoy

Post  Lucius Malfoy Sun Aug 21, 2011 9:25 am

Being awoken by Bellatrix was normally a welcomed thing. Not this time. Her rage was limitless and it took him twenty minutes to get her to shut it enough to heal her nose and leave the room the go find Severus.

He walked into the room after unlocking it. He looked at Severus for the longest moment before kneeling infront of him.

"Since you have no option but to lie there and listen I want to say a few things to you."

His voice was one of restrained anger, though if the anger was directed at Snape was unknown.

"You are climbing the ranks amungst the strongest army in the world. You are an accomplished spell crafter and Potions maker. That said. Realize that will all go away if you contiune to act out of your class. You want people to forget your blood line? Then you must act like you are one of us. Powerful, and manipulitive - you've got. But having romps in the hay with Lily Evans the queen of gryffindor and then breaking the nose of a lady of the black house are steps which can cause your increaseing importance to crumble. You must find your place and stay in it. Stop giving up room to doubt you. Yyou are putting me in a postion where I can not defend you with out applying risk to my station in life. I've done to much to give it up now and so have you. So promise me that this ends it. No more running to the gryffindors, no more challengeing pure bloods...its time to play your own hand at Chess, and from a pro let me assure you that quiet manipulation is your biggest alie. "

He reached out and soothed the others hair back from his face in a near gentle touch, something unheard of by him. Clearly, his words meant something.

"Promise me."

He would draw his wand and release the curse. If allowed he would help him to sit down and hand him a tonic to help with the radiating pain that could last for hours after such an attack.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 12:58 pm