Marauders ~. Mischief Managed .~

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Marauders ~. Mischief Managed .~

Harry Potter Role Playing game based in the Marauder's time line.

I forgot my password

OOC News

New Page 1

8/16/11

Wow! We have been up and moving again! And I have to admit it is great to be back, I am so happy to see most of our players back. We have missed everyone! I would like to say thank you to our fearless leader on behalf of good old Voldemort for winning Character of the Month. It means a lot to me to know that he is loved, because I do so love playing him! And congrats to Rogue for winning Player of the Month, keeping active, and working hard to keep your characters true to form! And of course, congrats to everyone for making MMM a screaming success again.

For everyone's knowledge, it seems that the young lady playing Andromida and Rudulphus has dropped out on us... which is sad, but seeing as she has not posted since our return, I feel it only fair to put the two characters back up for grabs!

Keep up the good work everyone!

E~

7/28/11

If all goes according to plan, we would like to get started again Friday July 29th. I know this is short notice, I have been unable to sit down and update the site. :D. I have heard that just about everyone is coming back, I have not yet heard from Ren or Rogue, but I hope to see them!!!! See you all then!

E~

7/20/11

We are hoping to be reopening soon. Sometime in the next few weeks. so anyone that is interested in returning to us should keep checking the site for activity, or watch this box and I will announce when we are up and active

Thanks everyone for their patience!

~E

Latest topics

» Bringing Sexy Back
Turning the Tides I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 14, 2011 8:50 am by Hikaru Katsumi

» After Class Work
Turning the Tides I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 14, 2011 2:42 am by Dmitrious Craft

» Taking James and Alice for Ice-Cream
Turning the Tides I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 14, 2011 2:35 am by Severus Snape

» The right encouragement.
Turning the Tides I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 13, 2011 11:31 pm by Narcissa Black

» A gift and a concern...
Turning the Tides I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 13, 2011 4:50 pm by Lord Voldemort

» New Board Delays
Turning the Tides I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 13, 2011 4:34 pm by Lord Voldemort

» Seems like it's always me...lol
Turning the Tides I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 12, 2011 7:55 pm by Lily Evans

» I want to kill something (Auroras?)
Turning the Tides I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 11, 2011 8:20 pm by Alicia Lynn Crowe

» A Lover's Quarrel - JamesXLily his dorm( private)
Turning the Tides I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 09, 2011 2:16 pm by James Potter

Chatbox

Top posting users this week

No user

Top posting users this month

No user

2 posters

Turning the Tides

Narcissa Black
    Narcissa Black

Turning the Tides Empty Turning the Tides

Post  Narcissa Black Thu Aug 18, 2011 12:34 pm

The Tides of Love and War were raging in the wizarding world...churning like a wild ocean beneath the storm. Narcissa Black had more or less done her best to perfect the game of chance that was revolving in so many countless circles around her. Everything seemed to move against her...she had to find an edge, a weapon, a tool. Something to work with. Something to give her enough power to prove that she was worth more then a glance from the Dark Lord...or a slap from Lucius Malfoy.
    Antonin came to mind.
    Antonin who had received the wrath from their first and last encounter.
    Antonin who had done his best to put her to shame all for the sake of her stupid desires to please Lucius.
    The dark lord had told her to remember...remember who was loyal to her in her time of need...but what if...she could turn Antonin's hatred for her name into something more secure. Anchoring a position close to him could secure her fate even if all else failed.
    Antonin. That cruel, heartless general of the Dark Lord's. Was it hopeless?
    Narcissa thought these and many other things while she stepped into Borgin&Burke's her long cloak swishing behind her heels. Long fingers came up to lower her hood as her face- now healed from lucius' last blow pivoted against her birdlike neck to view the shop's interior. She wasn't quite as done up as usual but it would be obvious to an observer's eyes that every day she was looking more and more like a woman her body already mimicking that of her older sister Bellatrix- she was certainly coming into form at an early age.
    She moved through the shop picking up various items, observing them once and setting them back down in an instant. She was looking for something in particular.
    Finally she stopped in front of a few dusty old books. Picking one up she pursed her ruby lips and blew the dust into the air away from the book's surface cracking open the spine she began to read over a few pages before getting immersed in a spell she had only heard of in folklore when she was just a child. It was a spell on changing one's path and bringing good fortune to the one who cast the spell on whichever life he/she had chosen. She closed the book with a SNAP and started for the counter.
    Antonin Dolohov
    Antonin Dolohov

Turning the Tides Empty Re: Turning the Tides

Post  Antonin Dolohov Thu Aug 18, 2011 2:52 pm

And as luck...if one beleives in such things...would have it, Antonin was infact at the same store. He wore his fine robes having come from a meeting with Ministry officals. His fine features putting one in the mind a Nordic god.

He had a heavily wrapped parcel under his arm and was talking to the cashier. None of their conversation made sense. It sounded like a garbled mixture of many diffrent dilects to anyone listening in.

Antonin retreived a coin purse and handed it to the man who tipped his hat. coiled around his arm was a beautiful blue snake. One never seen at meetings for fear of being eaten by his master's firmilar.

He enclined his head and walked out the door with the package under his arm. Should she follow him onto the street the package would have vanished. His pace was brisk and his eyes focused.

A keen eye might notice his wand was in hand.
    Snake:
    Turning the Tides 1416-bigthumbnail
    Narcissa Black
    Narcissa Black

Post  Narcissa Black Thu Aug 18, 2011 3:47 pm

If anyone would recognize Antonin it would be the woman who had been forced to share his bed. Narcissa had memorized, not by choice but just by instinct his exact form...every curve, every angle of his god-like body and though Lucius was a fine piece to look at himself Antonin had him beat in a few choice areas.

So when Narcissa spotted Antonin of ALL wizards at the front counter with that beautiful snake coiled around his arm she quietly dropped the book she had been carrying, nodded once to the cashier and walked out of the shop to follow him.

Her cold eyes made their way over his body just once and she caught sight of the wand in hand. She stopped for just a heartbeat, considered, then continued onward deciding it was best to make her appearance known for fear that he might think she was spying on him and would turn his wand on her.

She put up her hood again, in case any students were wandering around for this would surely lead to gossip- and came up beside him if the snake permitted she would reach out and gently stroke under it's chin admiring it's bright ruby eyes she caught the side of his sleeve to stop him.

"Where are you off to in such a rush, Dolohov?" she would purr the familiar face of Narcissa Black would peer up at him from beneath the hood she wore. She kept her eyes on the snake canting her head to the side studying the expression in the snake's dark eyes.

"Such a beautiful snake...Nagini might be jealous if she had seen her." she whispered finally meeting his eyes. There was the smallest of hints there in her gaze that she was glad to see him. Lucius had given her nothing- no emotion whatsoever to work with. Antonin seemed to hate her but it was better to feel a bitter intense sting then to be numb.

For this reason and this reason alone- Narcissa had followed him. She needed something. Anything. To find reason to continue forward...to find a plan in the wake of all that had happened.
    Antonin Dolohov
    Antonin Dolohov

Post  Antonin Dolohov Thu Aug 18, 2011 4:26 pm

The snake would lurch forward and barely miss latching onto the flesh of Narcissa's hand before Antonin jerked his arm back, making the snake miss it's attack by milimeters.

He knew she was following him, but to make such and obvious approch in public?! Had she forgotten the Dark Lords reprimand?

He looked down at the woman, in his 6'7 glory..he was impressive.

"I don't know you, foolish girl. Run along home."

He spat before turning on his heel and advancing away from her again. Had she developed some affection for the man who took her virginity? He had been kinder than most in that situation and he had seen to it that she had enjoyed herself. After all - his goal was hurt Malfoy not the child sent his way as a bribe.
    Narcissa Black
    Narcissa Black

Post  Narcissa Black Thu Aug 18, 2011 5:18 pm

Narcissa's reflexes were fast for one her age. Almost as fast as the snake's but if it hadn't been for Antonin's quick actions she may well have been bit. She drew back her hand and frowned slightly more so at the snake's disapproval rather then at Antonin's words.

She bit her tongue to keep from saying something smart back at him. She was wise enough to know that he was acting this way because anyone could have seen them so with one last daring look into his eyes she stepped away from him and made to act like she was going down a different street.

She ended up in his path again when he was in a far more secluded area and pushed off the side of a building rooted to an old foundation checking to be sure they were alone before she came forward again this time staying at an arm's length to keep away from the snake in case it decided it still didn't like her and wanted an afternoon snack.

"There's no need to be so cold, Dolohov. I've come to you on my own accord this time. No tricks or requests. I wanted some new company...am I truly that bad of an audience?" she asked of him one thin eyebrow arching up as she stared up at him hands behind her back that full and feminine figure silently making itself known beneath her elongated neck which showed that type of 'snow white' skin.
    She wasn't such an obvious seductress as her sister. Not quite half as mad but Narcissa held an interest in Antonin and this wasn't a chance she would give up so easily to earn a moment with him.

"I haven't forgotten that night..." she paused circling around him still with those hands behind her back she looked him up and down finally stopping in front of him so he could gaze upon her and decide if he wanted to completely ignore her or take the chance to find some mild entertainment in the vixen's company.

"I'm not a child anymore Antonin, you made sure of that didn't you? I'd like to be treated like the woman I'm becoming...day by day now." she didn't gesture to her body but it was clear what she meant as she kept her head up catching his eyes from beneath that hood.

"Lucius hated the fact that you had me...he slapped me for what I promised to the Dark Lord...but I've prepared myself for worse. I want to learn what truly pleasures a man. How to use this to my advantage-" she finally ran her hands down over her neckline then stopped right above her breasts and paused watching him.

"Oh I know that pleases you Antonin...to bring Lucius to that point of rage, to do everything you can to dishevel him. It's true- I want Lucius...but I've wanted others before him-" she moved again this time coming up behind him and scratching her nails once- hard- down his back her breath on his skin as she pressed into him. "and after him."

just like that- she had moved away almost as if it had been a ghost that had touched him instead but she didn't go far and though she was silent the scent of the perfume she wore strong and sweet traveled through the air and snaked it's way around Antonin's body drowning his senses in it's splendour.

Lucius had told Narcissa to prove herself to him. That meant she had to learn all of the experiences of being a proper woman- one that knew how to use charm, seduction and skill. She would outwin his heart or another's and prove that her sister wasn't the only one that could bring a full grown wizard to his knees.
    Antonin Dolohov
    Antonin Dolohov

Post  Antonin Dolohov Thu Aug 18, 2011 8:18 pm

He stopped when she contiuned her stalking. Had the parcel in his possession not been senstive to apperation he would have fled already. Instead he stopped with eyes forward and over her head. Simply stareing as she made her loops around him.

"Make no mistake child."

He warned her finally his eyes away from her.

"What I took from you was in effort to hurt Malfoy. I have no interest in you then or now. Even if I did - I do not make it a habit in bedding children."

His eyes turned on her finally, cold and decisive.

"Regardless of all thoes things. I have my orders and I will not disobey my master for so simple a thing as a woman."

He looked at her distainfully.

"A term I use loosely."
    Narcissa Black
    Narcissa Black

Post  Narcissa Black Thu Aug 18, 2011 8:59 pm

Narcissa watched Antonin evenly while he practically spat acid at her in those words. Still, it was nothing she hadn't caught from Lucius before. She could deal with coldness. She could deal with hatred. It was something to work off of. It was emotion and any emotion- could be turned around.

"First off- I'm not a child. I'm thirteen. Mind you in some cultures women were married and pregnant at fifteen so I'm not far off from my mark."

she paused, turning to tap along the top spikes of a fence close to them pricking her finger as she did so and still continuing on looking more like her sister in that moment then a timid child named Narcissa. There was something beyond her years in the way she walked, how her body naturally floated along how she held her head up. An heiress in the making. She didn't give a damn if he was telling the truth or not. That didn't matter right now.

"Surely you're 'orders' won't take all night, Antonin. All I'm asking for is one night... where we aren't rushed and we hold no audience. Teach me a few tricks and I'll reward you."

she let those words hang in the air. Surely he would know she held power even at her age she could get her hands on anything he wanted. She was sane but a true princess one that used her position to her advantage when she truly wanted something badly enough. She didn't act like a brat anymore, she acted like she was after her future throne. This was good for Narcissa. Her black blood was starting to show.

"Just one more time. What could it hurt?" she asked into the air turning her eyes back to stare at him.
    Antonin Dolohov
    Antonin Dolohov

Post  Antonin Dolohov Thu Aug 18, 2011 9:14 pm

He laughed and shook his head. He wasn't a zombie, he was a red blooded male. That didn't mean her game turned his attentions. If anything it made him feel a little sorry for this kid who had been thrown onto the chess board of two masters at so young an age.

"Child. You're thirteen. That is the futhest thing from an adult. Even if you were an adult - you do not hold my attentions. Go home, tend to your future husband and follow the Masters instructions."

When she contiuned to tease him and even encourage him to go against Voldemort's orders...repeatedly his eyes widened a fraction. Somewhere between surprise at her stupidity and anger that anyone would encourage others to disrupt his Lord's plans.

"What harm could it do?"

He stepped forward keeping his voice low, even though there was no one around.

"You foolish, ignorant child - I hope you never find out. Suggest that I break my Master's words again and I bring you to him - myself."
    Narcissa Black
    Narcissa Black

Post  Narcissa Black Thu Aug 18, 2011 9:31 pm

After all of that- still no bite?
    Hmm...this one was a bit of a challege.
    Dolohov couldn't understand how that encouraged her.

Still when he spoke of bringing her to the Dark Lord himself she stopped walking and turned towards him. That had brought her out of the moment fairly quickly.

"What a gentleman..." she sighed pocketing a small key she had in her right hand and lifted her hood again looking at him evenly as she moved to pass him stopping to have one final word.

"I promised our master my loyalty and a gift that no man- whatever his power may be- " she said evenly making a reference to him "could ever bring to please him. For that- I will leave you to your plans. However- remember this Antonin..." she nearly hissed his name looking powerful and far older then thirteen standing so close to him with her head held up above her swan neck.
    "This is NOT over. You can't claim a girl's virginity and expect it to end like nothing ever happened. I want to know how to please my future husband and you know better then any man just what it takes to be pleased. You will teach me in time...I won't accept no for an answer."
    She left it at that her cloak catching in the wind behind her as her heels clicked against Earth and she started for the end of the dark alley that would lead her back towards Hogwarts.
    Antonin Dolohov
    Antonin Dolohov

Post  Antonin Dolohov Thu Aug 18, 2011 9:40 pm

"Learn from your future husband, or any other you choose. Do not come to me again, sir. My reception will be less than kind. You would do wise to respect his words girl...I will tell him of this."

When she left, he contiuned his walk and floo'd to exact place he had been traveling to.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat May 11, 2024 3:42 am