Marauders ~. Mischief Managed .~

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Marauders ~. Mischief Managed .~

Harry Potter Role Playing game based in the Marauder's time line.

I forgot my password

OOC News

New Page 1

8/16/11

Wow! We have been up and moving again! And I have to admit it is great to be back, I am so happy to see most of our players back. We have missed everyone! I would like to say thank you to our fearless leader on behalf of good old Voldemort for winning Character of the Month. It means a lot to me to know that he is loved, because I do so love playing him! And congrats to Rogue for winning Player of the Month, keeping active, and working hard to keep your characters true to form! And of course, congrats to everyone for making MMM a screaming success again.

For everyone's knowledge, it seems that the young lady playing Andromida and Rudulphus has dropped out on us... which is sad, but seeing as she has not posted since our return, I feel it only fair to put the two characters back up for grabs!

Keep up the good work everyone!

E~

7/28/11

If all goes according to plan, we would like to get started again Friday July 29th. I know this is short notice, I have been unable to sit down and update the site. :D. I have heard that just about everyone is coming back, I have not yet heard from Ren or Rogue, but I hope to see them!!!! See you all then!

E~

7/20/11

We are hoping to be reopening soon. Sometime in the next few weeks. so anyone that is interested in returning to us should keep checking the site for activity, or watch this box and I will announce when we are up and active

Thanks everyone for their patience!

~E

Latest topics

» Bringing Sexy Back
Why They are not my family I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 14, 2011 8:50 am by Hikaru Katsumi

» After Class Work
Why They are not my family I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 14, 2011 2:42 am by Dmitrious Craft

» Taking James and Alice for Ice-Cream
Why They are not my family I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 14, 2011 2:35 am by Severus Snape

» The right encouragement.
Why They are not my family I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 13, 2011 11:31 pm by Narcissa Black

» A gift and a concern...
Why They are not my family I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 13, 2011 4:50 pm by Lord Voldemort

» New Board Delays
Why They are not my family I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 13, 2011 4:34 pm by Lord Voldemort

» Seems like it's always me...lol
Why They are not my family I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 12, 2011 7:55 pm by Lily Evans

» I want to kill something (Auroras?)
Why They are not my family I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 11, 2011 8:20 pm by Alicia Lynn Crowe

» A Lover's Quarrel - JamesXLily his dorm( private)
Why They are not my family I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 09, 2011 2:16 pm by James Potter

Chatbox

Top posting users this week

No user

Top posting users this month

No user

2 posters

Why They are not my family

Alicia Lynn Crowe
    Alicia Lynn Crowe

Why They are not my family Empty Why They are not my family

Post  Alicia Lynn Crowe Mon Aug 08, 2011 5:11 pm

Alice and Alex where called home for their grandfathers funeral. Alex of course had no problem with his grandfather passing away, but Alice it did bother. HE was the only one that desnetly liked her and didn't torment her for some reason she didn't understand. A little family secrete, that was what she was.

Alice was going to spend the night at her parents house and then head back to Hogwarts with Alex in the morning. ONly thing was... she didn't make it to morning until she found herself wrapped in her sheets and being carried. She couldn't move!!! She didn't know why she couldn't move! She could scream, but her screems to to echo around her. SOmeone was kidnapping her!! she struggled against her binds, but . it was no good... she couldn't get loose.

Once she was dropped the covers afll off and she was free again. She hd her wand tucked in to the leg of her pants. She stood up to see her unkle and father standing over her whispering. The grandfather was gone, there was no one to protect Alice from them. They didn't like having the half blood near them or in their family. Alex falled in getting her kidnapped... so this was her finally job of getting rid of her.

Alice watched them, even wrapped in cloaks hiding their faces she knew who they where by their voices. "Father... what is going on..."

HEr father turned nad looked at her glaring before her unkle moved towards her. SHe was a bit faster then them, and darted across the bandaned building reconizing this was one of the many places Alex drug her to get rid of her. . She climbed up on one of the boxes and jumped up on the next. She dropped one of the charms she had learned from James and Vines came up out of the ground and wrapped around her unkles legs so he couldn't grab her.

Her father little secrete was going to come out if the girl was at the school anylonger, nd it was a bit hard ot keep a magic child out of the school. He would cast and blow the boxes out from under her sending Alice to the ground. CRACK!!!!

Alice curled up under one of the boxes hiding. But it wasn't long before he was standing over her. His wand was drawn, he was going to kill her this time. He coudl get away with it... all he had to o was go in to hiding... no one heared anyone scream in this alley. Alice took in a breath and casted out a spell she learned to knock her apponute in school.

She would catch out, which was against the rules to do it out side of hogwarts, but she ahd a reason.. this man was going to kill her. He had drawn his wand back to send the killing curse at the girl but before he was able too, he would get smalled back agains ta wall. A beam was hanging down and when he was forced back on it, i went straight through his chest. He gasped as his hood fall off. She was shaking curled up still under the box he had just upturned. She heared her unkle get loose and dart out of the building.

She was doomed. She just sat there, her arm fall against he side and fall to he side. That monster was going to kill her... they wehre going to come get her. She had spatters of her fathers blood on her face and hair. She didn't mean to kill him, she just wanted him to get away from her! He was about to cast and kill her!!
    Alastor Moody
    Alastor Moody

Why They are not my family Empty Re: Why They are not my family

Post  Alastor Moody Mon Aug 15, 2011 10:59 pm

||Sorry! I didn't see this one! ||

"Avada Kedavra!"

The shout came from the hallway, but it wasn't her uncles voice. Outside from that there was hardly any sound at all even as the stranger came into the warehouse.

He was the same auour who had saved her before the school term had begun. As he told Dieji, of course he kept up with her lost child - what kind of paranoid overprotective ...slightly psycotic ... friend wouldn't?

Where one of his eyes should be a rapidly swirling bright blue eye took it's place. At times his eyes were completely white, giving the impression that he was looking behind him.

He walked to the girl.

"Accio Alice's wand."

How he knew her name would be the least of her worries as the wand flew from her hands to his. He turned it on her dead father and repeated.

"Avada Kedavra."

He walked the rest of the way to the girl and stooped down before handing her back her wand.

"You were defending yourself girl. No shame in that. 'Sides I killed him...handy you dropped your wand like that."

He gave a wink and held out his hand.

"You stand?"
    Alicia Lynn Crowe
    Alicia Lynn Crowe

Post  Alicia Lynn Crowe Tue Aug 16, 2011 10:14 pm

She was just setting there in her wripped PJ's staring at the man stuck on the wood. When she heard the sound of a spell being casted, she quickly darted back agianst the wall and covered her head. Her body shaking, but she she reconized his voice. She looked up from her messy blonde hair and looked up at him. "huh?"

She saw her fathers body get hit and woudl cover her head again. "I'm sorry. i'm sorry." She was shaking now. SHe didn't mean to do it, but it was pretty much ccoming down to, him or her, and Alice was just not ready to die yet.

Standing to her feet she took his hand and shivered. Not looking around her she motioned. "Your eye..." She looked just like Deiji when she was maybe 12 when moody started school in his first year. Only thing was, Deij's hair was curly while ALice's was straight. Same llook was in her eyes when she told Moody about the baby.

Alice came forward and wrapped her arms around him. "Please dont' take me to Jail, " She was afaird, she used magic out side of school, she was 11 and blew a man back against a wooden piece and killed him! Lucky, unkown to her, she had friends in high places.
    Alastor Moody
    Alastor Moody

Post  Alastor Moody Wed Aug 17, 2011 8:45 am

Moody was not big on the huging touchy friendly with kids things. But he still brought the arm not weilding his arm around her trembleing shoulders. He knelt on her level. His normal eye peering into hers while the other was constantly whirling around.

"Listen to me, and you must do so quickly before the others show up. You did nothing. He attacked you and disarmed you. I arrived and was disarmed,luckly your wand was close and -I- used it. You were a scared kid caught in the crossfire between an auour and two dark wizards. Got it. Thats your story, not deviate from it, and you'll stay safe. Ok?"
    Alicia Lynn Crowe
    Alicia Lynn Crowe

Post  Alicia Lynn Crowe Wed Aug 17, 2011 6:34 pm

Alice slowly stoped shaking and looked at the other in his good eye. The other eye didn't seme to bug her at all. She watched him and listened to him. "He disarmed me and you, and my wand was closer to you, and you used it to knock him back.." She nodded her head at the infomation. She would let it run through her mind. He hit him, he killed him, not her.

She shivered a little not wanting to go talk to people, she just wanted to go back to school. She set back on her bottom drawing her knees up to her chest and curling up in to a tight ball. "I want to go back to school... I want to go back to school."
    Alastor Moody
    Alastor Moody

Post  Alastor Moody Wed Aug 17, 2011 7:17 pm

He nodded with a wink before taking his wand and ever so causal saying Obliviate. He was very good with memory charms and it would no longer be a case of her remembing the story. She would have simply known thats how it happened. She would have no memory of killing him. Indeed she would remember his story as though it truly had happened.

"You will go to school shortly. Just give a statement and let the mediwizards give you a once over and we will return you to school grounds.
    Alicia Lynn Crowe
    Alicia Lynn Crowe

Post  Alicia Lynn Crowe Wed Aug 17, 2011 7:28 pm

"... Okay..." SHe was shaking her eyes went wide seein the blood. Her hands came up and covered them. "I just want to go to school... how do I get back there form here." She didn't know what alley she was in. She stood up still shaking pulling her covers around her that she had once been wrapped in.
    Alastor Moody
    Alastor Moody

Post  Alastor Moody Thu Aug 18, 2011 3:00 pm

He would give a gesture cleaning most of the blood off of her (he would have cleaned it all but since you posted saying she returned covered in blood we can assume he missed a spot or something).

"Come with me."

He would lead her to the floo and see her safely returned to Hogwarts before leaving to clean up the mess

-end?-

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 12, 2024 5:33 am