Marauders ~. Mischief Managed .~

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Marauders ~. Mischief Managed .~

Harry Potter Role Playing game based in the Marauder's time line.

I forgot my password

OOC News

New Page 1

8/16/11

Wow! We have been up and moving again! And I have to admit it is great to be back, I am so happy to see most of our players back. We have missed everyone! I would like to say thank you to our fearless leader on behalf of good old Voldemort for winning Character of the Month. It means a lot to me to know that he is loved, because I do so love playing him! And congrats to Rogue for winning Player of the Month, keeping active, and working hard to keep your characters true to form! And of course, congrats to everyone for making MMM a screaming success again.

For everyone's knowledge, it seems that the young lady playing Andromida and Rudulphus has dropped out on us... which is sad, but seeing as she has not posted since our return, I feel it only fair to put the two characters back up for grabs!

Keep up the good work everyone!

E~

7/28/11

If all goes according to plan, we would like to get started again Friday July 29th. I know this is short notice, I have been unable to sit down and update the site. :D. I have heard that just about everyone is coming back, I have not yet heard from Ren or Rogue, but I hope to see them!!!! See you all then!

E~

7/20/11

We are hoping to be reopening soon. Sometime in the next few weeks. so anyone that is interested in returning to us should keep checking the site for activity, or watch this box and I will announce when we are up and active

Thanks everyone for their patience!

~E

Latest topics

» Bringing Sexy Back
Will I ever be free of you? (Remus x Greyback) I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 14, 2011 8:50 am by Hikaru Katsumi

» After Class Work
Will I ever be free of you? (Remus x Greyback) I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 14, 2011 2:42 am by Dmitrious Craft

» Taking James and Alice for Ice-Cream
Will I ever be free of you? (Remus x Greyback) I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 14, 2011 2:35 am by Severus Snape

» The right encouragement.
Will I ever be free of you? (Remus x Greyback) I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 13, 2011 11:31 pm by Narcissa Black

» A gift and a concern...
Will I ever be free of you? (Remus x Greyback) I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 13, 2011 4:50 pm by Lord Voldemort

» New Board Delays
Will I ever be free of you? (Remus x Greyback) I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 13, 2011 4:34 pm by Lord Voldemort

» Seems like it's always me...lol
Will I ever be free of you? (Remus x Greyback) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 12, 2011 7:55 pm by Lily Evans

» I want to kill something (Auroras?)
Will I ever be free of you? (Remus x Greyback) I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 11, 2011 8:20 pm by Alicia Lynn Crowe

» A Lover's Quarrel - JamesXLily his dorm( private)
Will I ever be free of you? (Remus x Greyback) I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 09, 2011 2:16 pm by James Potter

Chatbox

Top posting users this week

No user

Top posting users this month

No user

3 posters

Will I ever be free of you? (Remus x Greyback)

Remus J Lupin
    Remus J Lupin

Will I ever be free of you? (Remus x Greyback) Empty Will I ever be free of you? (Remus x Greyback)

Post  Remus J Lupin Wed Aug 03, 2011 2:11 pm

It was a Hogsmead weekend, and Remus had managed to duck away from James and Sirius who were to busy shouting at the projection of a quidditch match in the Hogshead. He had just needed to walk, and clear his head. Atleast, that was what he had told himself.

He had alot on his mind. His world had been tossed on its ear in the past three months. He had lost his mom. Lived alone barely able to find food to eat. Returned to school fell in love. His friends joined him on the moon. Then...this new stuff with his wolf when he was around Sirius.

It had been the icing on the cake.

He didn't remember coming this way and he honestly didn't realize he was looking up the hill toward the shreiking shack until he heard an upper classmen warning him not to go in there. There was a demon, or maybe it was a ghost in there. Either way it was evil and killed anyone stupid enough to come in.

He closed his eyes, if they only knew how right they were.

He ducked under the fence and started up the path to the shack hearing something about it was his funeral behind him.

He walked into the shack from an entrance he rarely used. The furnature was turned on ears, slashed and gnawed at.

He absently traced the deep grooves on the bed post where he must have gnawled at some point. He took a seat on the bed, and stared in silence around the room.

There was a mirror which had some how survived his carniage. He looked across the room and into the dusty and spiderweb stern glass.

"Will I ever be free of you, you Bastard?"

He asked his own reflection, the bitterness of his tone made it clear he already knew the answer
    Fenrir Greyback
    Fenrir Greyback

Will I ever be free of you? (Remus x Greyback) Empty Re: Will I ever be free of you? (Remus x Greyback)

Post  Fenrir Greyback Thu Aug 04, 2011 2:30 pm

He didn't yet know it, but Remus had not been alone for some time now. No, not even during the moon had he really been alone. But with the damage done to the shack, it was hard to tell if one or two wolves had been there. From time to time Fenrir came... just to see how his prodigy was doing.

He had come last moon, but found the boy was not alone, and thus left before the moon took hold of his senses completely.

A low growl escaped him. Rumbling deep from within his chest seeing him now. In years to come Fenrir would become a monster, half man, half wolf, and no line to draw in the sand to know the difference, but at this point he still looked human. A handsome human to boot.

``Long time no see Lupin.``
    The voice came as a second image entered the mirror he stood at. ``Has your reflection started answering you yet?``
    Remus J Lupin
    Remus J Lupin

Will I ever be free of you? (Remus x Greyback) Empty Re: Will I ever be free of you? (Remus x Greyback)

Post  Remus J Lupin Thu Aug 04, 2011 2:40 pm

Even having little to know understanding of the soul that shared his own that rumbling growl caused a reaction even before he saw the other. He turned on his knees to face the stranger. His wand drawn.

For all he knew this was just another death eater coming to recurit him. Why did he leave the marauders? Yet in the sme right if that's what this was..maybe it was good they weren't around.

When he turned to face him, kneeling on the bed - he flinched. His right knee hadn't been right since he had shifted in the woods outside of Kent only days after is mother's death. He had no clue what he had done to it, but nothing seemed to help.

"Who the hell are you?"
    Fenrir Greyback
    Fenrir Greyback

Post  Fenrir Greyback Fri Aug 05, 2011 2:24 am

Fenrir watched the other spin around and simply canted his head slightly at the wand, more like a dog waiting for a stick to be thrown. He clearly was not afraid of the fifteen year old and his wand.

Fast as an arrow Greyback was in front of him, a hand pressed against his chest and pushed him back so that he was on his ass not his knees. ``You shouldn't force shift off the moon if you don't know how to get your tendons back where they go.`` He said... as if this were normal conversation.

One hand would grab his calf, his grip like a vice, the other would grab his knee. ``This is going to hurt for a moment.`` He said. He pulled on the leg and pushed on the knee, digging his fingers in until the tendons popped back into place... it would hurt for a moment but then the pain melted away.

``Name's Fenrir... I am sure you have heard of me.``
    He said.
    Remus J Lupin
    Remus J Lupin

Post  Remus J Lupin Sun Aug 07, 2011 9:02 am

While Remus never played the tough guy he was accustom to being the strongest guy in the room. So when this man moved to quickly for him to track him with his wand and was able to shove him back like he was a toddler he could do little more than catch himself to keep from being completely put on his back.

His mind was still wrestleing with that realization when the other spoke. Forced shift? Was there another kind? Of course two seconds after that he otherstood the implications of this strangers words.

"I don't know what your talking about, I'm not-"

When he grabbed his leg he tried to draw away but the other might as well have been a bolder, he couldn't move him away.

Having him this close there was something about his scent that just wasn't quiet right and even as his human mind was trying to place it, the wolf seemed to know because Remus barely bit back a growl and he realized.

"Your a wer-Shit!"

As the tendions were back to where they were, slowly the pain faded and Remus' focus returned just in time to hear the name it did sound firmilar but all he had ever known of the wolf whocaused him all this trouble was his name was greyback.

He shook his head mutely, his wand still gripped in a fist butbracing himself on the mattress not rasied, later he would wonder why...course...the answer would have been what was the point?
    Fenrir Greyback
    Fenrir Greyback

Post  Fenrir Greyback Sat Aug 13, 2011 2:07 pm

Fenrir turned those eyes on the other, a yellow rim around the edge of them, something most wouldn't notice unless they were this close to him. His eyes focused on the boy before him, there was a clear interest of some sort as he canted his head... his hand still holding his leg, and unfortunately keeping him in a rather prone position as he leaned forward, keeping those yellow rimmed eyes on the other.

For a moment it might... to any passer by or even to Remus, seem as if the werewolf were going to kiss him, but at the last moment he shifted to the side and came up along his cheek and throat, making a deep inhaling sound, taking in his scent.

``That's funny.``
    He said in the other's ear, his voice dangerous, calm and yet there was some form of glee in it, as if the other's fear were the name of the game. ``You smell like a werewolf to me... in fact, you smell like the Lupin boy to me.`` He purred, before the other could react badly he would find himself released and the other werewolf standing near the door, watching.

``Maybe a full introduction is on order Remus James Lupin. I am Fenrir Greyback... I knew your father.`` He said with an evil grin tugging at those lips.

If Remus took the moment to look at the other he might notice Fenrir's wand in his hand.
    Remus J Lupin
    Remus J Lupin

Post  Remus J Lupin Mon Aug 15, 2011 10:13 pm

He knew that he liked the scent of Sirius and he had a thing for getting close to his neck. That DID NOT mean he recoganized it as a wolf trait or he was ok with some complete stranger that close to him. Despite how he seemed around the marauders he was not a physical person.

Cheifly because how badly he wanted to be in physical contact with others - it scared him how natural it felt.

Still, when this stranger got so close Remus recoiled. Not so much in fear but rather in reaction to someone invading his personal space. That was not to say that he wasn't VERY uneasy.

When he said his full names his eyes widened. When he gave his name Remus swung on instintic...of course Fenirir was already at the door by then.

He swung his legs off the bed and started toward the other. His own wand forgotten...or in the others hand, not sure your meaning.

The fear that had bubbled up was no replaced but an undenyable fury. For once - he and his wolf were in agreement. Though, at diffrent ends - the wolf didn't appreicate the invader on their turf.

Remus on the other hand just wanted to kill the man who did this all to him.

"You have some fucking nerve!"

This is the point where we remind our viewers that just because he is book smart that doesn't mean remus can't be a 15 year old idiot.

"Get the fuck out of here!"

If he got close enough Remus would grab for his shirt and try and swing again.
    Fenrir Greyback
    Fenrir Greyback

Post  Fenrir Greyback Tue Aug 16, 2011 3:01 pm

Fenrir giggled... yes, the insanity showing for a moment, as the other came rushing at him he would find himself stopped by a wand in his throat.

``What are you going to do boy? Attack me, drive me away, go your entire life with just the wolf at odds with you.`` His eyes seemed to almost twirl as they became yellow and animalistic. ``You will kill everyone you love that way... the wolf inside you will see to it... it won't allow you to keep all of the good things in life for yourself and give it only pain and rage once a month...``

He growled.

``Your father was a biggot, and a bastard. He wanted us dead... all of us... and so I gave him a werewolf to kill... didn't think he'd actually try... so I ended him... you are alive because I allowed it...``
    Remus J Lupin
    Remus J Lupin

Post  Remus J Lupin Tue Aug 16, 2011 3:29 pm

He stopped before impaleing himself on the wand, but it was his words more than the wand which stopped him. His eyes narrowed, hands fisted beside him.

"I'm not going to share my head and my life with some monster I never asked for."

His tirade stopped cold at the final bit.

"He was going to kill me....?"

The age showed in his most recent expression a keen bit back. No. He shook his head, why believe his father's murder. His father was a good man who loved him. He would not let this invader tarnish the little memory he had of his father.
    Fenrir Greyback
    Fenrir Greyback

Post  Fenrir Greyback Wed Aug 17, 2011 8:34 pm

Fenrir stepped forward, keeping the wand at the other's throat, those wolven eyes locked on Remus', a challange, but the boy should be careful that he didn't write a check his ass couldn't cash. Assuming he was not attacked, he would come forward until the back of Remus' legs hit the bed before giving him a push to topple him over it, in a flash he found himself straddled by the elder werewolf.

``Sit... stay... good dog.``
    He said with a snarl, his teeth on top and bottom formed fangs as he looked down at the other. ``Yes, he was going to kill you... just like every other bloody werewolf out there... he wanted us caged... put in camps... like fucking jews...`` He growled through his teeth, both wolf and man speaking together. ``He was a threat that had to be elimitated. You were a warning. A warning he did not heed. Now get the fuck over yourself, because I do not suffer those that abuse the wolf to live long Remus J Lupin.`` He had leaned down so that his lips were only a hairs breath from Remus', his wand still at the other's throat. ``There are ways to live with this... and to live well... but so long as you abuse the wolf, he will destroy everything you love and cherish until all that is left is you... and him.``
    Remus J Lupin
    Remus J Lupin

Post  Remus J Lupin Wed Aug 17, 2011 10:30 pm

Remus did infact back up when the other stepped forward until he made a slightly undignified whimper when he was pushed onto the bed and then had rather handsome bloke straddling him.

Where the FUCK did that come from!?

He was not gay, he made that clear...guess this would be where sirius would point how he wasn't blind either. Still.

He had no way of knowing that while the other was pretty it was as much of his own wolf responding to a kindred as much as anything.

His attention shifted to the others words.

"Camps?" He asked, they weren't so far from WWII, that the country had forgotten in. There were still buildings in rumble from the blitz (which may have been wwi but i'm thinking it was 2)

"How is that legal?"

Even as he asked it, he knew it was a stupid question. It was no more legal then the way they had interogated him for days with mininmal food and a fair amount of silver after his mother's death. Something he had never told anyone about in detail.

And a reason none of his brothers had seen his back where there were several scars burnt from their...questions. It was an intersting lesson - silver doesn't heal.

"I know how dangerous he is...thats why i can't let him get an inch."

He spoke quietly.
    Fenrir Greyback
    Fenrir Greyback

Post  Fenrir Greyback Sat Aug 20, 2011 7:57 pm

``Idiot child... that is exactly what you have too do.`` He purred, coming up and sniffing up the other side of his neck before coming to sit up some, those eyes looking down at the other. ``You give him an inch, safely... and if he abuses it you take it away... give and take... train the wolf... and let it train you.``

``There are so many benefits that come with training...`` He said looking at the other, coming up so he was straddling the other, only sitting up, releasing the other's hands. ``Observe.``

He would pull his wand away from the other's throat, sure that his point had been made, and move, pulling off his own shirt before slipping off of the boy and shimmying out of his pants, the sound of bones snapping and tendon's ripping could be heard a growl of pain escaped him as he body changed, but the change was not what would be expected, instead of a monster, his body stopped and twisted to the form of naught but a wolf, a fair bit larger then the average cainus lupus, but a wolf nonetheless.

The large white monster jumped up on the bed, yellow eyes watching the other, the voice that Remus heard was not a voice, but more a gutral feel, something that the wolf deep inside understood and translated for him. `you see.`
    Remus J Lupin
    Remus J Lupin

Post  Remus J Lupin Sun Aug 21, 2011 8:46 am

When the other moved away and began to strip, Remus unnerved level shot through the roof. Creapy guy follows you to abandon building, straddles you, knows you by name, then strips....wouldn't you be a little freaked.

When he began to shift his eyes widened in fear inching away up the bed toward the headboard. For all the good it would do.

When the form of the were monster he had always known was given way to by a beautiful, slightly larger wolf he froze.

Disbeleiving.

Then he spoke.

Remus gave an audiable gasp.

There was a long moment of silence before Remus sat forward slowly and slid off the bed. He didn't crowd him, just looking over the animal in shock.

He carefully knelt a few yards away more or less on eye level but instintic kept him from making eye contact. After several moments he said in a breathy whisper.

"Teach me?"
    Fenrir Greyback
    Fenrir Greyback

Post  Fenrir Greyback Mon Aug 22, 2011 3:44 pm

With his head down, he probably did not see Greyback moving up on him until he felt that warm breath against his face, the animal taking in his scent more completely now before letting his tongue come out and touch the other's neck up to his ear... his tail was erect behind him, but waving some. A soft chuff offered.

`This is extreme. It will take much time to learn to do this.` Greyback `said`, sitting before the other, those golden eyes watching him. The other's respect had kept there from being a vie for dominance, no need for a fight, he had submitted to him. `There are many other things to learn first. You can only do this if you can achieve full trust that your wolf and you are on the same wave length, for at this moment it is he who had control, and I trust that he does not wish to kill his offspring anymore then I do.`
    Remus J Lupin
    Remus J Lupin

Post  Remus J Lupin Thu Aug 25, 2011 8:37 am

"Offspring?"

He questioned. Inwardly, he was certain he knew what the other meant but that didn't mean he wanted to think that the man who killed his father, was his creator..into -this.

Course, he didn't want to beleiive his father was going to kill him either.
    Fenrir Greyback
    Fenrir Greyback

Post  Fenrir Greyback Sat Aug 27, 2011 12:55 am

`Yes, I made you, that makes you my offspring does it not?` Greyback asked, his head canting to the side, slowly that lean strong wolven body came to lay down, front paws crossing one over the other, simply watching the other.
    Remus J Lupin
    Remus J Lupin

Post  Remus J Lupin Sat Aug 27, 2011 7:12 am

|WE CAN JUST ASSUME THEY CHIT CHAT FOR A BIT BUT WHEN REMUS REALIZES HOW MUCH CONTROL HE'D HAVE TO GIVE THE WOLF TO HAVE MORE CONTROL HE PANICS AND REFUSES THE OFFER AND LEAVES...THAT WILL ALLOW FOR HIM TO SEEK HIM OUT AGAIN. ||
    Sirius Black
    Sirius Black

Post  Sirius Black Sat Aug 27, 2011 11:47 am

[works for me. so go ahead and post him looking for him whenever you are ready too]

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat May 11, 2024 4:15 am