Marauders ~. Mischief Managed .~

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Marauders ~. Mischief Managed .~

Harry Potter Role Playing game based in the Marauder's time line.

I forgot my password

OOC News

New Page 1

8/16/11

Wow! We have been up and moving again! And I have to admit it is great to be back, I am so happy to see most of our players back. We have missed everyone! I would like to say thank you to our fearless leader on behalf of good old Voldemort for winning Character of the Month. It means a lot to me to know that he is loved, because I do so love playing him! And congrats to Rogue for winning Player of the Month, keeping active, and working hard to keep your characters true to form! And of course, congrats to everyone for making MMM a screaming success again.

For everyone's knowledge, it seems that the young lady playing Andromida and Rudulphus has dropped out on us... which is sad, but seeing as she has not posted since our return, I feel it only fair to put the two characters back up for grabs!

Keep up the good work everyone!

E~

7/28/11

If all goes according to plan, we would like to get started again Friday July 29th. I know this is short notice, I have been unable to sit down and update the site. :D. I have heard that just about everyone is coming back, I have not yet heard from Ren or Rogue, but I hope to see them!!!! See you all then!

E~

7/20/11

We are hoping to be reopening soon. Sometime in the next few weeks. so anyone that is interested in returning to us should keep checking the site for activity, or watch this box and I will announce when we are up and active

Thanks everyone for their patience!

~E

Latest topics

» Bringing Sexy Back
After the Moon (RxS) ~ Mature I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 14, 2011 8:50 am by Hikaru Katsumi

» After Class Work
After the Moon (RxS) ~ Mature I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 14, 2011 2:42 am by Dmitrious Craft

» Taking James and Alice for Ice-Cream
After the Moon (RxS) ~ Mature I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 14, 2011 2:35 am by Severus Snape

» The right encouragement.
After the Moon (RxS) ~ Mature I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 13, 2011 11:31 pm by Narcissa Black

» A gift and a concern...
After the Moon (RxS) ~ Mature I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 13, 2011 4:50 pm by Lord Voldemort

» New Board Delays
After the Moon (RxS) ~ Mature I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 13, 2011 4:34 pm by Lord Voldemort

» Seems like it's always me...lol
After the Moon (RxS) ~ Mature I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 12, 2011 7:55 pm by Lily Evans

» I want to kill something (Auroras?)
After the Moon (RxS) ~ Mature I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 11, 2011 8:20 pm by Alicia Lynn Crowe

» A Lover's Quarrel - JamesXLily his dorm( private)
After the Moon (RxS) ~ Mature I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 09, 2011 2:16 pm by James Potter

Chatbox

Top posting users this week

No user

Top posting users this month

No user

2 posters

After the Moon (RxS) ~ Mature

Sirius Black
    Sirius Black

After the Moon (RxS) ~ Mature Empty After the Moon (RxS) ~ Mature

Post  Sirius Black Sun Jun 12, 2011 12:13 am

Sirius hurt like a son of a bitch. Having been thrown into walls, and swatted at and a few cuts and scrapes, but mostly bruises. He had put on a smile and a good face for Remus, assuring him no one had been bitten, nor did it seem that any of them were even seen as `breeding` material by the wolf. It was a good night over all. But he couldn't get the image of Remus' body exploding into the form of that wolf, more that wolf melting back int Remus out of his head.

At the moment he was in Remus' room at the three broomsticks, just relaxing, trying to rest off some of the pain. James had a date with Lily and Peter had some shopping to do on the trip to Hogsmead but Sirius had instead went to the room at the Three Broomsticks that he and Remus had been living in for a while and curled up on the bed in human form.

The room was small, but for him that was fine, he didn't mind it at all. Actually he rather liked it, it was small and cozy, not claustrophobic at all. His eyes slowly started to close and it would not be long before he had fallen asleep\\

Last edited by Sirius Black on Sat Jul 30, 2011 10:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Remus J Lupin
    Remus J Lupin

After the Moon (RxS) ~ Mature Empty Re: After the Moon (RxS) ~ Mature

Post  Remus J Lupin Sun Jun 12, 2011 2:10 pm

Remus had agreed to contiune to work here during the school year whenever his school permitted it. He did not know that Sirius would be upstairs when he came in half asleep around 1 am. He froze for a moment only being awear there was another person in his room. Fingers already curled around his wand before he caulght the scent and smiled slowly.

He closed the door softly and walked in.

He would slip out of his work clothes and into sweatpants and a shirt. He was still healing himself, but as always his concern was with his brothers...and his lover.

That sounded odd, to say. Though, for something so odd - it had never felt so right to say it.

He would sit down on the bed softly beside of him, a hand coming to gently sooth the hair back from his face, brown eyes watching him.

They hadn't discussed it - not really. He had been afraid to ask the details. He knew it would need to be discussed, but ... voicing it alloud might make them realize he wasn't worth the effort.
    Sirius Black
    Sirius Black

Post  Sirius Black Tue Jun 14, 2011 1:26 am

Sirius took in a deep breath, which caused him to flinch some, he was certain that one of his ribs had been broken when James had heaved him off to the side with his antlers. Though he got tossed around a little by Moony that night the worst of it had come from getting thrown by James.

His hand came up and took hold of Remus' as those dark eyes parted to look up at him with a bit of a smile.

``Hey there beautiful.`` He said softly looking up at him. It was nice to be back here, where it was nothing but just them. Love James and Peter though he did he just needed some face time with Remus sometimes. ``What's a face like yours doing in a place like this.``\\
    Remus J Lupin
    Remus J Lupin

Post  Remus J Lupin Tue Jun 14, 2011 8:55 am

He smiled softly, he wasn't used to the doting affections of another. But he loved it. He would lay down beside him, watching him the darkness of the room.

When he flinched so did Remus.

"Are you ok?"

He asked softly, his hand sliding just above his ribs but not making contact.

"I have a few potions that might help..I erm, burrowed them when it was just me here."

He offered softly. When asked about whats a face like yours doing in a place like this he blushed.

"Looking for you."

He purred
    Sirius Black
    Sirius Black

Post  Sirius Black Fri Jun 17, 2011 1:14 pm

Sirius smiled at him looking at Remus. He loved that look in his eyes every time he said something flirty or romantic. It was beautiful to him to see Remus discovering that someone could love him. That Sirius could love him... and did.

``It wasn't you.``
    He said seeing Remus flinch. ``James threw me... I think his antler broke it.`` He said softly looking at him. He traced the bruise that looked like a an antler. ``Yeah, I'd like that... it hurts like a bitch.`` He said smiling at him.

``First though, kiss me.``
    \\
    Remus J Lupin
    Remus J Lupin

Post  Remus J Lupin Fri Jul 29, 2011 1:02 pm

Remus was by no means, a natrual flirt. At the very least it came across as a adorible attempt rather than an awkard moment. He still couldn't understand what Sirius Saw him as, but in truth...he melted each time he felt sirius' eyes on him.

It was the smallest things that meant the most. Glancing up in class to see Sirius watching him, only to smile and return to his work.

Crazy that so simple a thing meant so much.

But it.

When the other asked to be kissed, he smiled slowly. Even in the darkness the faint flush was impossible to miss as he leaned closer and pressed his lips to sirius.

He was still on his side beside Sirius but he seemed to mmake a point to keep from touch him anywhere else. Not out of shyness but because he didn't want to hurt him.
    Sirius Black
    Sirius Black

Post  Sirius Black Fri Jul 29, 2011 9:01 pm

Long arms wrapped around the others body, gentle, trying to make sure that he didn't touch anywhere that was painful for the other. When the other leaned down to kiss him he would lean up a bit, allowing his lips to part, and his tongue to slip between them, licking over the others lips softly. Groaning gently into the kiss.
    Remus J Lupin
    Remus J Lupin

Post  Remus J Lupin Fri Jul 29, 2011 10:46 pm

Such a simple sound.

But that groan caused a shiver to dance down his frame and curl his toes. He opened his lips to the others a soft sound so close to a keen that if anyone else heard it he would have paniced.

But not Sirius, with Sirius - he knew everything...and he was still here.

He had been timid in the physical elements of their realtionships. While he was by no means Sirius' first kiss and goodness knows what else...in truth Sirius was his first everything.

First holding hands, first kiss...

First love.

The groan caused Remus to despite himself grow bolder in the darkened room. He would carefully draw away and lead a series of kisses down his throat before teaseing the main blood vessle with his tounge.

His free hand coming to the others hip to bashful, despite his bravest moment, do go any futher.
    Sirius Black
    Sirius Black

Post  Sirius Black Sat Jul 30, 2011 12:11 pm

First Kiss... no. First Shag... when it happened? No. First Man... No. However, first love... Sirius had thought he had been in love before, and yet, here he was, head over heals for the timid little werewolf that had swept him off his feet from the first time he laid eyes on him.

True, he had never thought of himself as gay, but that didn't mean he didn't mess around with other guys. As long as you didn't want them, need them, love them, then you were not gay right? So it stood to reason that he could classify himself as such now, because he loved Remus... and he couldn't deny it. With all that his fifteen (almost sixteen) year old heart could muster he loved Remus.

When the other slipped away from the kiss he almost wanted to whimper... it ended too soon... but feeling the others lips and tongue along his pulse caused another shiver and groan to escape him. His body ached... not just from the pain of the Moon, but also in desire... a fact, which in rather close quarters like this... was impossible to miss.\\
    Remus J Lupin
    Remus J Lupin

Post  Remus J Lupin Sat Jul 30, 2011 1:14 pm

He knew Sirius would never rush him. He knew that the other would never expect more than Remus was willing to give. That didn't change the fact that while he was unsure about each step...remus was still a fifteen year old hormonal mess.

He smiled ever so slightly when Sirius groaned. He did that. Not all the chicks who fawned over Sirius. Nope...Little shy Remus.

With his arm draped over him and his hand on his hip, his forearm fell directly across his lap. The erection and the unconcious reaction to his attentions were plain to feel.

In the darkened room, Remus was certain he was scarlet.

Guess he caused that too.

He gave a teaseing nip to the others throat careful not to break the skin before he slid back up to tease his ear.

He wasn't sure if it would cause a reaction but he had heard others talking about it so why not give it a try. He was shorter than Sirius, so to reach his ear he had to give up his hold on his hip.

This brought his hand over the others crotch, before he realized it he had grazed him. He actually startled for a moment before despite his miss givings he gently let his fingers tease the tauntness of his trousers.

He knew wat he liked, so he applied to Sirius while contiuneing his attention on the others ear.
    Sirius Black
    Sirius Black

After the Moon (RxS) ~ Mature Empty After the Moon (RxS) ~ Mature

Post  Sirius Black Sat Jul 30, 2011 10:10 pm

Sirius allowed the other to figure out what was going to happen next. To feel the reactions he caused, to feel how his own body reacted to Sirius'. He knew how strange it was, it was not long ago he was there himself... only that person had not loved Sirius,... he had just picked him up outside of a club, had him for a night and never spoke to him again. However, Sirius never came out and said he was a confused sixteen year old gay virgin... well.. virgin with men at the time anyway... so he didn't blame the guy. Sirius was there for a reason, he accomplished his goal, and left.

`` Mmm, Remus...`` He panted, feeling the other taunting over the hardness in his pants... his length reacting to the touch, hardening even more.\\
    Remus J Lupin
    Remus J Lupin

Post  Remus J Lupin Sat Jul 30, 2011 10:58 pm

After the Moon (RxS) ~ Mature Sirius10

His body was on fire, despite the fact that aside from the inital kiss Sirius' hadn't laid a hand on him. When the other moaned his name it caused something more than the obvious erection currently pressed against Sirius' hip.

Something in the back of his mind said very clearly: MINE.

Remus didn't like it.

His posture changed ever so subtley as he captured his lips again, far more dominately. His hand along the others throat before gripping his hair. As suddenly as it happened, he froze. His hands now gripping his upper arm and head resting just below his collarbone.

This far from the moon typically had the wolf cuddled up in some dark corner. He wasn't sure what had woken him, or why.

Or if he had at all...

What if it was all Remus, and he was just blameing the wolf...

Or what if he was just agreeing with the wolf for the first time in his life.

What if he was thinking to much.

His distraction must have been obvious as he hesitated trying to shake away the buzzing thoughts which threatened to invade his happy cloud of lust.

He drew back, his focus gone. His body hating himself for letting him bring his head into this.

He always did think way to much.

There wasn't exactly a book to go look this up in. Hmmm chapter 16: What do to when you're making out with your gay boyfriend when suddenly a werewolf wants to take control?

He sat up slowly.

Scrubbing his face in frustration. Sirius had likely felt nothing was wrong with their game, Remus had only been enthusastic...then suddenly distant.

He didn't know about the sudden loss of control, or the battle of wills Remus experianced every second of the day.

Then again...maybe he did. Sirius always knew him better than he knew himself.
    Sirius Black
    Sirius Black

Post  Sirius Black Mon Aug 01, 2011 2:16 pm

Sirius was happy dominate or submissive... so when the other came over him, grabbed him, and kissed him strongly, his fingers came into the others hair and he melted into it.

He couldn't real Remus' mind, so he didn't know all the thoughts, but for a moment he felt the others teeth sharpen just before he pulled away. It was shocking enough for him allow Remus to pull back without fighting him.

"Are you ok?" He asked, pushing himself up on his elbows, looking at the other. "Do you want to stop for now, no rush." He said softly.
    Remus J Lupin
    Remus J Lupin

Post  Remus J Lupin Tue Aug 02, 2011 7:45 am

Remus was frustrated a blind deaf man could pick that up. He scrubbed his face and ran his hands back through his dirty blonde hair.

"No."

He made a point not to face Sirius.

"I don't want to stop, thats the whole bloody point...Its just.."

How do you explain to your boyfriend whats going on in your head when you don't know yourself. He thought after almost 10 years as a wolf, he knew him well enough. Why then, now of all times did he have to start screwing with him again?

"...The wolf."

Ah, yes. The answer to every problem in his life.
    Sirius Black
    Sirius Black

Post  Sirius Black Wed Aug 03, 2011 12:45 pm

Sirius moved up behind the other, resting his head against the back of his shoulder, a soft whimper of dog like vocalization escaped him.

"I'm sorry." He whispered. He didn't know what to say. He wanted Remus to be happy, but this damned wolf inside of him made sure that he never would be. And that was the one thing that Sirius couldn't protect him from.

The problem was that Sirius had not yet reached a point of comfort with the wolf to trust it completely as he would in years to come when he would inevitably send Snivellous nearly to his death at the hands of a wolf that he forgot was a killer. Right now he was all to aware of that fact.

"I love you." It was the best he could offer for now.
    Remus J Lupin
    Remus J Lupin

Post  Remus J Lupin Wed Aug 03, 2011 1:30 pm

Remus tilted his head back so it rested slightly against Sirius' head on his shoulder. His eyes were closed. It felt stupid that the others whimper comforted him, but it did. He was a long way from understanding the wolf and he were two sides of the same coin and that unification was the only strenght they could share. To him the wolf was still this invading murder, intend on ruining each thing he held dear. Being 15 didn't help.

He reached behind him, his hand on Sirius' thigh.

"I..."

The sound dangerously near a growl of frustation slipped past and that seemed to only make him angrier.

"I want to be with you. I want to be yours and likewise but when I start to let myself relax enough to do anything ... the second I lower my gaurd then he comes into play and he wants you...and not in the same way I do. Atleast, I don't think so...I terrified the second I let my gaurd down he'll hurt you."

Ah yes, say it to the ceiling, thats always easier.

"If you can't get to your wand or something...We both know I'm stronger than you - and I hold back."

He knew Sirius wasn't made of paper and he knew the other could hold his own. How then could he explain that he was certain that while he wanted to make love to Sirius eventually, that his wolf wanted to rape him right now.

Thats now how Remus wanted that line to be crossed.

"I wish there was someone I could ask about these things..."
    Sirius Black
    Sirius Black

Post  Sirius Black Thu Aug 04, 2011 1:56 pm

Sirius held the other, letting him vent, he knew he had too. Of course, if Remus had lost control, Sirius simply would have shifted... but he wasn't going to say that, right now, the idea of him turning to a dog to fight off Remus wasn't what Remus was getting at. He understood that, it wasn't about Sirius protecting himself from attach, it was about the attack never coming in the first place.

``There has to be someone. You are not the only werewolf out there... someone had to have made you... and made them, and so forth.`` He said. He didn't know anything about how Remus ended up a werewolf. Maybe the one that made him would help him... maybe....
    Remus J Lupin
    Remus J Lupin

Post  Remus J Lupin Thu Aug 04, 2011 2:03 pm

"I was four years old."

He offered passively, they had never asked so he had never told.

"My father pissed off some wolf named Greyback and I was the lesson. He didn't exactly leave a calling card."

He leaned back against the other, his nose teaseing the othe other under his chin slightly.

"We all have to hide who we are... I don't know if I'd even recoginize another one of my kind."

He kissed his throat. Sirius' scent was strongest there and he found that it comforted him.

"What if they are all like the one who made me...what if they tell me I am stupid for fighting it and their advise is to let him take over."

His arm slid around the others middle.

"I don't care if the world hates me...or even if wolves are truly monsters...I just."

He would lean back and turn so that Sirius would be nudged back on the bed with Remus leaning over him.

"I don't want to screw this up."
    Sirius Black
    Sirius Black

Post  Sirius Black Sat Aug 06, 2011 12:37 pm

Sirius listened to the others words as he spoke. Four? He had been living this lonely horrible life since he was four? And for what? Because his father was a dick to some werewolf?

When the other kissed his neck he would let his head come back some, shivering feeling those lips against him... his scent strong, musky, very male over all... with a hint of dog in it.

``You won't screw this up babe.`` He said softly, coming back as the other urged him too, his arms wrapping around Remus' shoulders, one knee bent, coming up along his side some. ``I won't let you...``\\
    Remus J Lupin
    Remus J Lupin

Post  Remus J Lupin Sun Aug 07, 2011 8:55 am

'I won't let you'

There was so much comfort in that concept and even as he slid over Sirius the other would note that he seemed to relax. One hand supported himself by Sirius head while the other slid along the thigh of that bent leg. His fingers sliding along the toned muscle there.

Remus had always loved the way Sirius smelled, even before all this had happened.

So now as he teased the others throat with little kisses he loved being buried in the scent of a man that was so much more than his lover.

He slowly became relaxed or atleast as atease as Remus even allowed himself to become. The hand on the others thigh slid back between the others legs teaseing him through his pants. He didn't know how far this would go, but he didn't want to let the wolf stop him...he knew Sirius would keep himself safe. He just had to keep telling himsel that.
    Sirius Black
    Sirius Black

Post  Sirius Black Mon Aug 08, 2011 12:41 pm

Somehow, and someway, Sirius managed not ravage the other as soon as sexual energy started to flow again. He leaned back against the bed, letting him taunt his neck and take in his scent, showing a great amount of trust in offering his throat to a werewolf. His hand, which had slipped into Remus' hair, would trace soft circles in it, calmly allowing the toher to explore him.

When his hand one more found his groin, Sirius gave a soft groan.

The leg that was caught between Remus' would come up some, just enough to press against the other's length, rub against it some, taunt him a little in return so he knew how it felt... what he was doing to Sirius.\\
    Remus J Lupin
    Remus J Lupin

Post  Remus J Lupin Mon Aug 08, 2011 5:42 pm

Remus wasn't quite sure with this new found boldness came from. He was fairly certain it was the fact he could still here Sirius words "i won't let it" echoing in his mind.

He unbuckled the others pants on handed an impressive feat because he never broke his focus of his torment on the others ear and neck.

His fingers slid under the waist band before cautiously teaseing the other.
    Sirius Black
    Sirius Black

Post  Sirius Black Sat Aug 13, 2011 1:41 pm

((would you object to deciding how far they let it go before stopping (if not all the way) and then doing a fade to black?))
    Remus J Lupin
    Remus J Lupin

Post  Remus J Lupin Mon Aug 15, 2011 10:13 pm

(got each other off, a night of reassurances and comfort as well as discovery - fade to black)

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat May 11, 2024 1:25 am