Marauders ~. Mischief Managed .~

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Marauders ~. Mischief Managed .~

Harry Potter Role Playing game based in the Marauder's time line.

I forgot my password

OOC News

New Page 1

8/16/11

Wow! We have been up and moving again! And I have to admit it is great to be back, I am so happy to see most of our players back. We have missed everyone! I would like to say thank you to our fearless leader on behalf of good old Voldemort for winning Character of the Month. It means a lot to me to know that he is loved, because I do so love playing him! And congrats to Rogue for winning Player of the Month, keeping active, and working hard to keep your characters true to form! And of course, congrats to everyone for making MMM a screaming success again.

For everyone's knowledge, it seems that the young lady playing Andromida and Rudulphus has dropped out on us... which is sad, but seeing as she has not posted since our return, I feel it only fair to put the two characters back up for grabs!

Keep up the good work everyone!

E~

7/28/11

If all goes according to plan, we would like to get started again Friday July 29th. I know this is short notice, I have been unable to sit down and update the site. :D. I have heard that just about everyone is coming back, I have not yet heard from Ren or Rogue, but I hope to see them!!!! See you all then!

E~

7/20/11

We are hoping to be reopening soon. Sometime in the next few weeks. so anyone that is interested in returning to us should keep checking the site for activity, or watch this box and I will announce when we are up and active

Thanks everyone for their patience!

~E

Latest topics

» Bringing Sexy Back
Pietr Krensikov I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 14, 2011 8:50 am by Hikaru Katsumi

» After Class Work
Pietr Krensikov I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 14, 2011 2:42 am by Dmitrious Craft

» Taking James and Alice for Ice-Cream
Pietr Krensikov I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 14, 2011 2:35 am by Severus Snape

» The right encouragement.
Pietr Krensikov I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 13, 2011 11:31 pm by Narcissa Black

» A gift and a concern...
Pietr Krensikov I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 13, 2011 4:50 pm by Lord Voldemort

» New Board Delays
Pietr Krensikov I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 13, 2011 4:34 pm by Lord Voldemort

» Seems like it's always me...lol
Pietr Krensikov I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 12, 2011 7:55 pm by Lily Evans

» I want to kill something (Auroras?)
Pietr Krensikov I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 11, 2011 8:20 pm by Alicia Lynn Crowe

» A Lover's Quarrel - JamesXLily his dorm( private)
Pietr Krensikov I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 09, 2011 2:16 pm by James Potter

Chatbox

Top posting users this week

No user

Top posting users this month

No user

4 posters

Pietr Krensikov

James Potter
    James Potter

Pietr Krensikov Empty Pietr Krensikov

Post  James Potter Thu Jun 09, 2011 2:41 am

OOC:
    Mun Name: Kody
    Mun Age:
    How long have you played:
    How active are you:
    How did you find the game:
    When are you most active:
    Do you play any other Characters here - who: James Potter

BASICS:
    Birth name: Pietr Krensikov
    Other names: Back home his nickname was pronounced “Medved” (Russian for bear)
    House:

FAMILY
    Ancestry: Direct descendant of the Russian czars and the longest line of Russian dark wizards.
    Mother: Svetlana Krensikov
    Father: Ivan Krensikov
    Siblings: Sister, Natasha. Brother, Viktor. Both younger
    Relationships: None
    History: Pietr essentially has the life of a Russian royal, as his family still carries themselves as such. This was not without merit given his ancestry. As such, high expectations are the norm for him. They are for his siblings as well, but being male, it is mainly on him to carry the name and all the responsibilities that come with it in their mind. He learned early on that it is best to speak only when he had something to say, rather than wasting his words on meaningless things and risk looking foolish. If at any time he does sound foolish in his mind, he turns into the angry Russian no one wants to be in the path of. His parents engrained into him that they are the top of the social scale in Russia and very highly regarded internationally, and that they were better than those who did not earn their respect. Pietr is a dark person for sure, mostly because it’s expected of him and became “normal” for him, but he isn’t all bad, sometimes showing a softer side to those who get to know him enough and that he trusts, which isn’t easy to gain from him. He fits into the “Slytherin type” but is one of those who could have gone to another if he wasn’t quite so “dark” for lack of a better term.
    His family has extensive wealth all across the region and internationally from investments and purchases in various fields including clothing, mining, oil, etc, as well as being heavily into banking and finance, etc. all gained through generations of investing and buying, as well as starting on their own. They could in fact make the Rockefellers look like paupers. They had their finances spread all through various companies and identities owned by them but unlinked to their name to keep this secrecy. All anyone knows outside of the family though is that they have never lived with less than the best, the actual details of their finances being secret and the subject of much speculation and rumor. Some true, some not.
    Among those rumors was one that they used their wealth to support the dark arts all over the world, including unsubstantiated links to the Death Eaters and the Dark Lord himself. They have been investigated time and again, though nothing was ever found. They fought back viciously when the investigations found nothing, suing for wrongful prosecution, harassment, slander, defamation, damages, etc. etc., to the point that they made it extremely painful for anyone to come after them, which was their exact plan. His family is in general very close-knit and protective of each other, especially when against any outside influences. Pietr is just as fiercely and at times viciously protective of his family, especially his siblings.
    Pietr’s parents in actuality are staunch supporters of the Dark Lord, offering everything from funding to real estate to various other services as needed. Their support was more for purity of the bloodlines than anyone in particular, but in that support, the Dark Lord had theirs in full as they felt the means justified the end. Most recently, Voldemort had sent for them to come to England to be nearer to him, which they of course agreed to without question.
    Their need to be near may also have had something to do with Pietr’s father Ivan being excessively skilled in the art of torture both magical and physical. His mother Svetlana is herself very skilled at information gathering given her extensive social circle and skills that come with it. She knows quite well how to work her charms on another to get what information she wants from them, often learning their weaknesses and desires and using them against them. Though she would never risk her dignity or the like unless she absolutely had to; though that usually ended up with whoever made her do so meeting her husband while strapped to a chair after she got what she was after. They did not hide that side of themselves from their children either. Pietr and his sisters knew exactly what their parents did, though they were taught as early as possible how to shield their minds, standard procedure in their family to keep their secrets.
    Pietr spent his first 5 years of wizarding school at Durmstrang, with heavy focus on the Dark Arts as his parents predictably wanted, though they pushed him hard for excellence in all subjects as well. As they had to move, they put him where he is now, in Hogwarts.

APPEARANCE
    Eye color: Dark Blue, though they appear black given his dark features.
    Hair color: Black
    Other characteristics: He stands about 6’6 tall, with a large burly build, he weighs in the area of 300 lbs given his height/build. He appears dark and intimidating, and seems reserved and quiet but only speaks when he has something to say. His deep voice lends to his intimidating air.

SKILLS, ALLEGIANCES, ETC.
    Wand: Imported Bombay Blackwood, 12 inches, Dragon Heartstring core
    Familiar: Large black female East European Shepherd named Natasha after his sister.
    Other devices: Heavy fur-lined cloak with matching Russian-style hat that keeps warm regardless of outside temperature. A gift from his father to combat the brutal Russian winters.
    Career: Intends to continue with the family businesses. All of them.
    Skills:
    Allegiances: Following his parents example, Death Eaters/Dark Lord
    Patronus: Grizzly
    Boggart:
    Example RP:

Hogwarts House Quiz

1.) You are given a test at school that has questions that teacher hasn't covered yet. In the middle of the test you notice that your friend next to you has a cheat-sheet. The teacher doesn't notice.

- Ask to share the cheat-sheet. This test isn't fair, so why should you be?

2.) While walking down the street you see a wallet on the side of the road. It has a small amount of money in it, but no identification of any kind. There is nobody in sight.

- Pocket the money. You don't know who it belongs to, so finder's keepers.

3.) Someone has played a prank on you which involves your public embarrassment and everyone begins laughing at you. However, you doubt they meant any harm by it.

- They're going to pay for what they did! How dare they publicly humiliate you?

4.) You have arrived late to work because you had a flat tire. You've been on time every other day for the past month, yet your boss yells at you about it in front of all your coworkers.

- Yell right back at him! How dare he insult you for something so petty.

5.) You have just returned home from a long day's work when a friend calls you and explains that they are stranded on a back road an hour drive from town and they need you to pick them up. They've already tried everyone else and you are their only means of getting back.

- I'll do it, but I'm charging them for gas money.

6.) A little kid accuses you, in front of a whole crowd people, of stealing his toy which you did not do. You are twice his size, but he won't back off.

- Explain to him that I didn't take his toy and give him fair warning that he'll have a black eye if he doesn't drop it.

7.) You have saved up for months to buy a new bike. As you're getting ready to buy it, a child runs by and steals your money. You chase him down and find that his mother is deathly ill and the child stole the money to buy her medicine.

- Maybe I'll let them keep some of the money and buy the bike later.

8.) A friend of yours tells you that there is some really cool stuff in an old abandoned building. When you get there you see a sign that "Danger: Do not enter!", but the building doesn't look dangerous. There is nobody around to see you, and your friend wants to check it out.

- Maybe I'll just take a peek inside for a little while. What could it hurt?

9.) A very strong man approaches you while you're eating lunch and demands that you give him some food. He doesn't appear to be starving or poor. There is nobody there to stop him from taking it.

- Give him a nice fist in the face. Nobody steals from you.

10.) You have inherited a large sum of money from your great aunt.

- Invest it into the market. You'll soon have even more!

11.) You are given a small plastic puzzle that looks to be difficult to solve.

- I have better things to do than play with toys.

12.) Five years ago a girl stole some money from you and she never got in trouble for it. Since then, she has become a much better person. Recently she has been arrested for stealing, but you can prove that she is innocent.

- Tell her that I'll save her, provided she pays me back the money she owes me.

13) What house do you want to be in?

- Slytherin
    Remus J Lupin
    Remus J Lupin

Pietr Krensikov Empty Re: Pietr Krensikov

Post  Remus J Lupin Thu Jun 09, 2011 5:33 pm

accepted slytherin - sorry to bad of a headache to do all the frills.
    Sirius Black
    Sirius Black

Post  Sirius Black Sun Jun 12, 2011 1:08 pm

i disagree! I dun like the image he chose for his icon! lol. no Pietr for you! j/kj/k
    James Potter
    James Potter

Post  James Potter Mon Jun 13, 2011 2:28 pm

Oh go haunt a house or something! I posted under the wrong account when I did that lol
    Bellatrix Black
    Bellatrix Black

Post  Bellatrix Black Tue Jun 14, 2011 12:45 am

>Razz

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 12, 2024 3:02 pm