Marauders ~. Mischief Managed .~

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Marauders ~. Mischief Managed .~

Harry Potter Role Playing game based in the Marauder's time line.

I forgot my password

OOC News

New Page 1

8/16/11

Wow! We have been up and moving again! And I have to admit it is great to be back, I am so happy to see most of our players back. We have missed everyone! I would like to say thank you to our fearless leader on behalf of good old Voldemort for winning Character of the Month. It means a lot to me to know that he is loved, because I do so love playing him! And congrats to Rogue for winning Player of the Month, keeping active, and working hard to keep your characters true to form! And of course, congrats to everyone for making MMM a screaming success again.

For everyone's knowledge, it seems that the young lady playing Andromida and Rudulphus has dropped out on us... which is sad, but seeing as she has not posted since our return, I feel it only fair to put the two characters back up for grabs!

Keep up the good work everyone!

E~

7/28/11

If all goes according to plan, we would like to get started again Friday July 29th. I know this is short notice, I have been unable to sit down and update the site. :D. I have heard that just about everyone is coming back, I have not yet heard from Ren or Rogue, but I hope to see them!!!! See you all then!

E~

7/20/11

We are hoping to be reopening soon. Sometime in the next few weeks. so anyone that is interested in returning to us should keep checking the site for activity, or watch this box and I will announce when we are up and active

Thanks everyone for their patience!

~E

Latest topics

» Bringing Sexy Back
Bad Company *singing* I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 14, 2011 8:50 am by Hikaru Katsumi

» After Class Work
Bad Company *singing* I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 14, 2011 2:42 am by Dmitrious Craft

» Taking James and Alice for Ice-Cream
Bad Company *singing* I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 14, 2011 2:35 am by Severus Snape

» The right encouragement.
Bad Company *singing* I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 13, 2011 11:31 pm by Narcissa Black

» A gift and a concern...
Bad Company *singing* I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 13, 2011 4:50 pm by Lord Voldemort

» New Board Delays
Bad Company *singing* I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 13, 2011 4:34 pm by Lord Voldemort

» Seems like it's always me...lol
Bad Company *singing* I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 12, 2011 7:55 pm by Lily Evans

» I want to kill something (Auroras?)
Bad Company *singing* I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 11, 2011 8:20 pm by Alicia Lynn Crowe

» A Lover's Quarrel - JamesXLily his dorm( private)
Bad Company *singing* I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 09, 2011 2:16 pm by James Potter

Chatbox

Top posting users this week

No user

Top posting users this month

No user

3 posters

Bad Company *singing*

Narcissa Black
    Narcissa Black

Bad Company *singing* Empty Bad Company *singing*

Post  Narcissa Black Wed Jun 08, 2011 8:14 pm

A hooded figure stepped through the doors of the hog's head tavern long fingers accessorized with rings lowered the hood of one Narcissa Black.

Her ice blue eyes were colder then normal cheeks rose-colored from the cold outside.

She scanned the room spotting dolohov behind the bar a sweet smile spread across her features as she glided across the floor plopping down on a bar stool in front of him she bowed her head slightly as a sign of respect.

Somehow she had sneaked out and managed to come to him at night.

"Evening Dolohov, I wasn't aware you were working here. Oh- where are my manners?"

she stood and did a quick curtsy glancing up her eyes bore into him, focused.

"My name is Narcissa Black, sister to Bellatrix and Tonks. Would you humor me this evening?"

she asked for his company not letting her eyes move from him.
    Antonin Dolohov
    Antonin Dolohov

Bad Company *singing* Empty Re: Bad Company *singing*

Post  Antonin Dolohov Wed Jun 08, 2011 8:29 pm

He would be seen speaking pleasently with someone at theaBar. Most everyone in this place was in one form of falsehood or another. Charms that changed apperance, cloaks that did the same.

One never knew who or what they would find in the Hogs Head.

He looked up when someone game in, and his eyes narrowed a fraction. She could not be so stupid as to associate with him in public. When she walked up and called him by name, he could have killed her there. A quick sweep of the bar would tell him that they were all being to worried about not being heard to have heard her.

He ignored her until she spoke to him, thoes attentive eyes were everywhere but her.

"Fancy petigree kid , but your to young for me, now clear out - This isn't any place for children who should be at school."

He turned to walk away, then remebering her actions at the revel, for all he knew she might shout out at him across the bar. He would grab a napkin and a glass.

Filling it with water and slide it to her.

"here is ya some water now get back to the school."

On the napkin visible thru the glass was written.

Behind Honeydukes in 2 hours, DON'T loiter, get there right at 2 hours.

He would then turn and walk away.
    Narcissa Black
    Narcissa Black

Post  Narcissa Black Wed Jun 08, 2011 8:40 pm

Narcissa did as he requested knowing full well not to argue or make a show of speaking to him in public. With a quick turn of her cloak she was gone.

--------------

Two hours later, right on point Narcissa stepped out of the shadows behind honeydukes keeping her hood up just a few strands of those blonde curls peeked out to mark her identity. her cloak was tied just low enough to give a peak of her milky breasts beneath the surface.

Sure she was 14- but a growing girl just the same well on her way to womanhood. Lucius had made sure she had a taste for the pleasures of men oh and Narcissa was packed with a few pleasures of her own if the need be made to pull out her secret weapon.

She turned her neck glancing into the shadows searching for him. Would he really show up or was the note just a vice to get her away from him?

Only time would tell- which she had plenty of.
    Antonin Dolohov
    Antonin Dolohov

Post  Antonin Dolohov Wed Jun 08, 2011 8:46 pm

Antonin was never there long enough for her to see. She would just feel an hand on her arm and then woosh a disapperation as she was moved from honeydukes to who knows where. She would open her eyes in a darkened cheap hotel room. Antonin would be standing across from where she sat on the bed. He was leaning against the door with his arms crossed watching her, the wand in his hand wasn't missed.

"What, the bloody hell, was that all about?"
    Bad Company *singing* Eric-Northman-Alexander-Skarsgard-Season-2
    Narcissa Black
    Narcissa Black

Post  Narcissa Black Wed Jun 08, 2011 8:53 pm

It wasn't the first time Narcissa had been apparated to a new location but it was the first time she hadn't been expecting it. Falling onto the bed the breath was taken from her for just a moment.

Seeing him dressed like THAT looking THAT sexy a few feet away didn't help things either.

She reminded herself why she was here and pushed the premature thought to the back of her mind.

For now an apology was in order.

She had gotten this far- earned his company. Now she had to retain it- at all costs.

"Forgive me I wasn't thinking of the location, a mistake that won't be made again I can assure you. I have my reasons for needing to see you alone so thank you- for providing us a bit of privacy."

the wand in his crossed arms didn't scare her. In fact it did the opposite. it showed he was alert, aware- paying attention.

"Would you like to take a shot at a guess or a direct reason for why I came to find you?"

she remained seated on the bed, sitting tall enough but not in a cocky way. keeping her place, looking calm and collected. A good start.
    Antonin Dolohov
    Antonin Dolohov

Post  Antonin Dolohov Wed Jun 08, 2011 9:02 pm

He didn't seem happy though he wasn't a screaming dangerous angry. No, never was. He always kept his head.

She had only seen him at the one or two revels she had attended, and he was often silent. Though most of the Death Eaters heeded whatever little he said.

She had never spoken to him directly.

"I do not accept your apology, Miss Black. Your little stunt could have lost us a very important link to Dumbledore. Had there been less people there you would have found poison in your drink rather than a note."

He watched her, with thoes beautiful blue eyes.

"Aside from you wanting to kill yourself with out the class to do it yourself - I haven't the faintest idea why you would think it wise to approch me - publically."
    Narcissa Black
    Narcissa Black

Post  Narcissa Black Wed Jun 08, 2011 9:15 pm

Easy, Narcissa, easy.

She repeated this inside her own head while he went on about her creating a death wish for herself and almost losing an important tie to dumbledore. She knew that was vital...sure it was rash but it sure as hell got his attention and granted her an audience.

A risky move... she had always been daring. sometimes to a dangerous extreme. But with one life to live she had to do what needed to be done to get where she wanted to be.

If you bait the shark eventually you will get a pull on the line.

The tricky part was finding out how to get Dolohov to bite.

"There was never a death wish. Quite the opposite, if I may continue?"

she met his eyes again before letting her lashes sweep against her skin playing with the ends of her long blonde curls casting her eyes away from him sighing slowly.

Patience is key.

The turtle did beat the hare after all.

She would just have to not appear desperate.

Oh how she had worked on that bit. Don't be desperate.

Releasing her hair she lay on her side blonde curls pooling around her tiny curved waist that beautiful skin in full view for him to feast his eyes on- the bait.

Still she refused to meet his eyes again pretending to find interest in the floorboards beneath his feet.

"There's something I want...very much. It's such a selfish wish I'm afraid to speak it aloud. I have an offer -"

she paused, sighed again, kept her eyes downcast and made a face. appearing to put disbelief into her words. a careful , calculated move.

"No, I'm sure you wouldn't be interested. Nevermind the matter, Dolohov..." she trailed off that siren's voice the last thing to whisper against his ears.
    Antonin Dolohov
    Antonin Dolohov

Post  Antonin Dolohov Wed Jun 08, 2011 9:19 pm

Yeah, wrong move with Dolohov.

He crossed the floor in two strides and back handed her hard enough to send her to the floor. His eyes angry.

"I don't have time for your foolish prepubesent games girl. You walked into my job, called me by name and then think you can just walk away. Not a chance. Say what you came to say or I'll kill you on princable."

His arms crossed, now standing over her on the ground. The man was 6'6 , in England that made him Freggin' tall.

"You aren't so valuable to the Dark Lord I can't replace you. Not get on with it."
    Narcissa Black
    Narcissa Black

Post  Narcissa Black Wed Jun 08, 2011 9:29 pm

The slap had left a sting against her skin but tears never came to her eyes. Narcissa had endured worse including threats on her life.

Voldemort's curse against her during the first meeting she attended had been far worse... she wasn't looking for more of the same.

How to turn the tables? Think. Think. Think.

The truth would have to do. She knew now he'd be able to see through any facade or trick she tried to pull.

Remaining on the floor Narcissa pulled herself up just enough to be sitting at his feet showing submission to his sheer force of power she said the words quickly, with emotion.

"I want something for my future...mind you I came here on my own free will. I wanted to ask you... for your seat next to the Dark Lord. Not for myself... I know that's not my place... "

she paused studying him looking at him with a hard stare- her poker face.

"For Lucius Malfoy, my future husband by arrangement. He's been loyal to the dark lord and I will do anything you ask for the chance to earn it for him. This is my wish. What would it take?"

she asked clearly barely breathing as she watched him from the floor.
    Antonin Dolohov
    Antonin Dolohov

Post  Antonin Dolohov Wed Jun 08, 2011 9:36 pm

When her demand came thru he raised an eyebrow. So, That was it. This was political. He was already certain that Lucius had sent her - and the fact the pointed out that he didn't, only made him more certain.

Still, with a recent conversation with the Dark Lord in his mind, he held off killing her - this could be fun.

He would walk away from her and sit on the chair, watching her. He would take off the trench coat and sit down.

"I have spent 16 years in the service of the Dark Lord. I earned that seat, there is nothing you can give that would make me give it up - least of all to Lucius Malfoy."

Bad Company *singing* 3725567803_0dbe74c461
    Narcissa Black
    Narcissa Black

Post  Narcissa Black Wed Jun 08, 2011 9:43 pm

He had taken a seat- a sign of relaxing.

PHEW.

Narcissa's shoulders relaxed slightly. Mirror the other. It was a tactic used the world over both within and outside of the wizarding world.

She kept her eyes on him slowly moving to stand long fingers brushed against her own jaw she was surprised it hadn't shattered yet. Between Dolohov and Lucius they had done a fair bit of damage to her pretty face.

Moving slowly towards him she walked around his chair once- doing a circle- daring herself to touch him.

Be a woman...he is absolutely a grown man. Show him what you can do. Convince him as you convinced Lucius.

Reaching forward she would just barely brush her fingers against his outstretched arm nails touching the surface of his skin her eyes never left him.

"Nothing ... at all?" the minx purred.

"What a shame..."

it was clear she was as curious about him as he obviously was to her motives for truly coming here.

"Certainly there's something, Dolohov. Power lacks in certain areas... areas that I may be able to assist you in."
    Antonin Dolohov
    Antonin Dolohov

Post  Antonin Dolohov Wed Jun 08, 2011 9:51 pm

He seemed almost bored with her, his attention seemed more on the wand cradled in his finger tips than her.

"Has Malfoy had you?"

He asked outright.

"Has anyone?"

Given if both her answers were no he would hold out his hand.

"Give me your wand, and the undress and get on the bed."

He said cooly. Assumeing she would he would strip likewise. Likely the only man she had never seen, and man...Lucius would have to get in shape to be a fair match to him.

He would then rise and cast a silenceing charm, and likewise a birth control charm. Before taking her. It gave him genuine pleasure to take something from Malfoy. He was agressive, brutal at times, ... likewise, considerate - She may not enjoy it at first, but, by the time he was finished with her - she would have.

Afterwards he would kiss her cheek and stand cleaning himself off and dressing with out a word to her.

Why Lucius will need to improve:
    Bad Company *singing* Eric+Northman
    Narcissa Black
    Narcissa Black

Post  Narcissa Black Wed Jun 08, 2011 10:56 pm

There certainly were no words to describe what Narcissa felt at having Dolohov be the first to take her. Voldemort's right hand man... claiming her virginity. At first pain, torment, anger at forcing her to give up her innocence then it slowly started shifting to pleasure as ecstacy flooded her veins and she began to move along with him, even to the point of his name escaping past her lips- by the end of it lust, desire had replaced her uncertainty. When he rose and dressed she waited for a moment before doing the same running a hand through her hair she straightened out her dress glancing at him with an unreadable look in her eyes. "Is that all you need from me or do you expect to see me again... in private...Like this." she finished her sentence gesturing towards the unkempt bed.
    Lord Voldemort
    Lord Voldemort
    Admin

Post  Lord Voldemort Thu Jun 09, 2011 12:59 am

"I dare say he shall have no further use for you Narcissa."
    The cold voice came as something large slithered over her
    foot from under the bed, the large albino python with blood
    red eyes moved from over her feet to wrap around Antonin's
    feet and finally coming to curl around Voldemort, who had
    seemed to materialize in a chair next to the bed, he held
    a glass of wine lazily in his hand, his dark hair slicked
    back, wearing of course only the finest adornments.

"What makes you think, that even should Antonin agree to
    step down as my right hand man, I would award it to Lucius?
    What has he done to earn it other then convince you to give
    up your purity for such a frivolous thing as his seat? It
    is said that a woman's truest asset is their purity, and
    what should I do now should Lucius' father demand that his
    son marry a virgin bride? Foolish girl."
    He hissed, and
    yet that gaze held not an iota of the rage that had caused
    him to curse her at the meeting. No, his actual
    irritation was with Lucius himself for sending the child
    into this. She should not have been here, and never would
    have been if Lucius had not decided to play games with her
    emotions. Not that Voldemort was beyond a little fun and
    games at the expense of someone's emotions, but still. This
    was a foolish game to play.

((Oh right... and... DAYUM!!!! yummy Antonin, Voldemort
    can't really blame her for wanting to tap that... he
    would be a bit of a hypocrite. lol))
    Narcissa Black
    Narcissa Black

Post  Narcissa Black Thu Jun 09, 2011 6:18 am

It had all seemed too easy Narcissa was sure there would be a catch. Ah and there it was. In the dark lord's arrival. When he spoke she would remain standing for a fraction of a second every part of her body every instinct screaming at her to escape to get away from him. After all Voldemort had been the one to place that hidious curse upon her. However, the time had come to learn her place to learn to trust. Even if she knew risking Lucius, risking her life, they were things one must do in the presence of the dark lord to please him. In one movement she went from standing stiffly beside the bed to sitting in front of the dark lord himself on the floor sitting back on her ass her dress pooled around her body as she looked up into his red eyes dangerously close to him unafraid to show him heI loyalty and to whom she decided to put first- the dark lord himself. "Perhaps it is foolish yes, my lord, but losing purity...losing life even would be worth it to gain the attention of your master." she bowed her head almost all the way to the floor her long curls spilling around her face hiding it from view. No longer was Narcissa the young girl he had cursed. She was a woman now and would do whatever it took to prove to Voldemort just where her loyalties truly lie. Submitting instead of acting like a princess- she had learned the hard way- was the best way to earn his trust. She kept her mind clear truly focusing on him and his wishes above her own. "I can assure you his father will have no way of knowing... Lucius did not send me, my lord, even if it seems that way. I wanted to please him-" she paused glancing up into his red eyes, holding there. "If I have displeased you in any way I'm more then willing to make up for it....I'm at your command, young master voldemort." (sorry this is all clumped together even though my comp will let me post now it still glitches a little and the enter key is stuck ... and Eric hellz yeah! I'd be like 'look at him. could you blame me tom!! lol!)
    Antonin Dolohov
    Antonin Dolohov

Post  Antonin Dolohov Thu Jun 09, 2011 8:08 am

He did not seem startled by Voldemorts arrival - though rather or not he had called him was unclear. He dressed with out shame. (I mean really - with a body like he had - why would he be ashamed?)

Sliding back into his work pants that were tight in all the right places and his black tank top down. He had of course used a protection charm agasint getting her knocked up - which he did not doubt Voldemort could remove if he felt it suffiant punishment.

He smiled down at the snake and leaned down letting his curled finger tips slide along her back as she moved to Voldeort.

"Hello beautiful."

He purred to the snake. He was one of the few who knew her when she was small.

He would walk to the fridge and get himself a water bottle before coming to stand by the Chair Voldemort sat in, downing the bottle.

...losing life even would be worth it to gain the attention of your master."

He snorted, normally he held his tounge well - but something about this whole senerio bothered him.

"As if anything you do in this room tonight - which by way was nothing to impressive - was for Our Dark Lord"

He would shake his head in growing frustration as she said that Alexander Malfoy wouldn't know. He knew that was Bull shit, even if Voldemort had no involvement in this - he would have her checked before marrying into that much money. He was a greedy git like that.

Bless him he actually choked on the water he was drinking when she referred to 'Young Master Voldemort'.

"I'm sorry M'lord."

He said in refernece to his reactions, as his hand fell on the back of the others chair watching the child with an unreadable expression.
    Lord Voldemort
    Lord Voldemort
    Admin

Post  Lord Voldemort Thu Jun 09, 2011 12:16 pm

Those red eyes slipped down as Narcissa came to kneel
    before him. While her ways were a bit flourished and
    dramatic even for him he appreciated the gesture. At least
    she was not trying to prove herself above treating him with
    the respect that he deserved. He would come forward, legs
    remaining crossed eyes upon her. Long slender fingers
    would push her chin up until her eyes met his own, she
    could feel him inside of her mind, memories rushing back
    to the for front.

None of the act itself, leading one to believe he might
    well have been there for most of it, but further back to
    the meeting at Malfoy Manor.

"Antonin Dolohov currently has the seat at the Dark Lord's right hand. I want it."

He would bring his hand along her shoulder gently pushing the shoulders of her dress down, not showing anything important just a lot more skin.

"I would not harm him..not permently, I would worry the Dark Lord's reaction as he seems fond of Dolohov. So here is my challenge, you get me that seat. Beg, Bribe, Seduce, threaten - what ever you feel would best employ success. But I want no claim to it. You just love me and want me to have what I want, but don't put my name in this, thats part of it to...what you will do for me."

He leaned forward, his hand sliding into the front of her dress.

"Show me how cunning you are...to be the wife of a Malfoy is to be regal and refined, cunning and clever, Loyal..."

His fingers teased her nipple

"and just a little lustful."

He kissed her neck before sitting back and withdrawing his hand.

"He works at the Hogshead - Don't blow his cover, the Dark Lord might kill you to lose him a tie to Dumbledores brother...Let me see what you can do."

Those were the thoughts to surface. Her lie revieled, as
    Lucius had indeed told her to do this. His eyes would fall
    upon her again. "I should wonder if Lucius has become your
    Lord and Master then. Or do you so fear loosing him that
    you would lie to me. Again."
    He said, his thumb tracing
    over her cheek, red eyes watching her, but no longer inside
    her thoughts. He would reach into his robe and draw his
    wand from within it's recesses, bringing the white berch
    wand and running it down her other cheek.

Though both her and Dolohov likely expected him to turn that
    wand on Narcissa neither would see it coming when a silent
    spell threw Antonin back into a chair.

Nagini was upon him in a moment, binding him to the chair
    as she coiled around Antonin and the back of the chair, but
    she did not tighten, only constricting enough to hold him
    and no more. Voldemort was angry but not enraged. This
    was good news, it meant he wouldn't mame or kill him.

"Antonin, I am sure you understand what this union between
    Black and Malfoy means to me don't you?" He purred standing
    and moving over to Antonin, that wand now mimicking upon
    his cheek what he had done to Narcissa a moment before.
    Leaving an undoubtedly confused Narcissa in his wake. "I
    shall warn you now, if Alexander descides that Narcissa's
    impurity is reason enough for her not to wed his son, it
    will instead be you who will wed her. Are we clear?"

The wand would burn as it pressed against his cheek, and
    would likely leave a mark, not a scar but for days he would
    remember he had angered his Master.

"As for you Narcissa. Remember who it was who stood up for
    you when you place your Loyalty, because I am sure Lucius
    knew this would happen when he sent you here... and yet he
    did it anyway."

Antonin Dolohov
    Antonin Dolohov

Post  Antonin Dolohov Thu Jun 09, 2011 2:17 pm

He was tossed back sharply with enough force to scoot the chair back into the wall. He was caught of gaurd but even if he knew it was coming, he would have rather taken it then try and fight it back. As the snake lunged he closed his eyes, fully expecting to be bitten. He was surprised to feel the weight on him rather than the inability to breathe.

Then Voldemort was there, he met his eyes. But not in dominance, more in silent apology. To say he was one of the most devote would be like saying the snow is kinda white. He would accept whatever fate the other dictated for him, and if that meant death at his hands - then it would be a honor.

As he spoke thoes eyes never left his own beautiful red ones.

When asked about the importance of a union he would swallow and nod mutely. The wand came down on his cheek, he held the others eyes though there was no hiding the flinch when the touch turned from warm to burning.

When told he would marry her if Alexander thought she was unfit he was less than thrilled, he found her irritating.
    But he slid his tounge over his lower lip and spoke.

"Yes, M'lord."
    Narcissa Black
    Narcissa Black

Post  Narcissa Black Fri Jun 10, 2011 3:10 pm

The shock was clear in Narcissa's expression she was not expecting Voldemort to turn on his closest ally and death eater- Dolohov. She realized she could have stopped him from taking her fully but believed it to be necessary to please Lucius. However, she was not a fool any longer and knew if the dark lord was unpleased with something she had to do everything in her power to fix it- up to and including extermination of anyone that was in the way of his plans. "I am... surprised by this, my lord." she rose to her feet slowly keeping her eyes on Voldemort. "As I am unsure of how to repay you for such kindness. I want you to be sure of something." she came forward kneeling again to kiss his hand in between that beautiful snake which constricted Dolohov and the Dark Lord himself who seemed so angered. She dared herself to meet his eyes managing to do so evenly but it wasn't a spiteful look it was a respectful one. "I will do anything you ask of me to fix this. You have made me wiser M'lord and I will now give my full trust onto you... above all others, even Lucius." she promised never blinking- the truth was there in her eyes for him to see clearly. when she spoke next her voice dropped an octave her long fingers holding his hand all seriousness in her face her body rigid as she kneeled before him. "To prove my loyalty for your forgiveness I will swear my first born to your cause...and I shall also give you my life savings donated to your cause. I won't need it if my marriage to Lucius is still successful. I'm sure you could put it to good use and a rightful heir to slytherin... that is my greatest desire- to please you." she finished growing silent dropping her eyes and kissing his hand again waiting for his response.
    Lord Voldemort
    Lord Voldemort
    Admin

Post  Lord Voldemort Sat Jun 11, 2011 5:19 pm

The Dark Lord seemed pleased with both of their responses,
    while he still had his wonders about Narcissa, he was still
    a good evil narcissist, so the swearing of her first born
    and her funds was enough for him for the moment, so long as
    she kept herself in check she could keep her life for now.

"Good now leave, I must speak with Antonin alone." He
    hissed softly.\\
    Antonin Dolohov
    Antonin Dolohov

Post  Antonin Dolohov Mon Jun 13, 2011 7:51 am

He remained, of course - when one was wraped in the coils of a snake there was very little option to move. He had a strong dislike for Narcissa, though now as intense as his dislike for Lucius. They were both stupid kids, - trying to play a game of checkers in a world of Chess.

When she was dismissied he closed his eyes, this wasn't going to be good.He took as best a breath he could in the coils of the snake and had nothing to do but wait.
    Narcissa Black
    Narcissa Black

Post  Narcissa Black Tue Jun 14, 2011 9:00 pm

Narcissa took her leave when ordered leaving the dark lord to his matters with Antonin. (not much else to say lol)

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat May 11, 2024 12:37 pm