Marauders ~. Mischief Managed .~

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Marauders ~. Mischief Managed .~

Harry Potter Role Playing game based in the Marauder's time line.

I forgot my password

OOC News

New Page 1

8/16/11

Wow! We have been up and moving again! And I have to admit it is great to be back, I am so happy to see most of our players back. We have missed everyone! I would like to say thank you to our fearless leader on behalf of good old Voldemort for winning Character of the Month. It means a lot to me to know that he is loved, because I do so love playing him! And congrats to Rogue for winning Player of the Month, keeping active, and working hard to keep your characters true to form! And of course, congrats to everyone for making MMM a screaming success again.

For everyone's knowledge, it seems that the young lady playing Andromida and Rudulphus has dropped out on us... which is sad, but seeing as she has not posted since our return, I feel it only fair to put the two characters back up for grabs!

Keep up the good work everyone!

E~

7/28/11

If all goes according to plan, we would like to get started again Friday July 29th. I know this is short notice, I have been unable to sit down and update the site. :D. I have heard that just about everyone is coming back, I have not yet heard from Ren or Rogue, but I hope to see them!!!! See you all then!

E~

7/20/11

We are hoping to be reopening soon. Sometime in the next few weeks. so anyone that is interested in returning to us should keep checking the site for activity, or watch this box and I will announce when we are up and active

Thanks everyone for their patience!

~E

Latest topics

» Bringing Sexy Back
Dealing Club Try Out -pratice- I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 14, 2011 8:50 am by Hikaru Katsumi

» After Class Work
Dealing Club Try Out -pratice- I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 14, 2011 2:42 am by Dmitrious Craft

» Taking James and Alice for Ice-Cream
Dealing Club Try Out -pratice- I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 14, 2011 2:35 am by Severus Snape

» The right encouragement.
Dealing Club Try Out -pratice- I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 13, 2011 11:31 pm by Narcissa Black

» A gift and a concern...
Dealing Club Try Out -pratice- I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 13, 2011 4:50 pm by Lord Voldemort

» New Board Delays
Dealing Club Try Out -pratice- I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 13, 2011 4:34 pm by Lord Voldemort

» Seems like it's always me...lol
Dealing Club Try Out -pratice- I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 12, 2011 7:55 pm by Lily Evans

» I want to kill something (Auroras?)
Dealing Club Try Out -pratice- I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 11, 2011 8:20 pm by Alicia Lynn Crowe

» A Lover's Quarrel - JamesXLily his dorm( private)
Dealing Club Try Out -pratice- I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 09, 2011 2:16 pm by James Potter

Chatbox

Top posting users this week

No user

Top posting users this month

No user

4 posters

Dealing Club Try Out -pratice-

Alicia Lynn Crowe
    Alicia Lynn Crowe

Dealing Club Try Out -pratice- Empty Dealing Club Try Out -pratice-

Post  Alicia Lynn Crowe Wed Jun 08, 2011 1:31 am

Alice wasn't kidding around when she told Remus she was going to be on the dueling team. The smaller child was really wanting to do something worth it. she didn't like hights.. so she couldn't do the sports on brooms, so this was what she wanted to do. Other then.. she wanted to cast faster then a seventh year as fast as she could.

First year here, and she already had some very powerful enamies. Her and another student that where both trying out where teamed up against one another. One as a slytherlin, and well.. Alice was griffendor. She would take enough steps, as instructed before turning around quickly and casting. HEr first cast missed, but so did the other student' getting jumpy that Alice already casted, and he forgot to cast!

After a a few more moment,s the slytherlin would be on his ass and Alice standing victor in the practice.

Her long blonde hair was pulled back in a ponytail on top of her head and out of her eyes. Her robes where off, just wearing her dress shirt and skirt. Alice was having fun with this... Hard to think the sweet kid had a bit of a evil side to her.
    James Potter
    James Potter

Dealing Club Try Out -pratice- Empty Re: Dealing Club Try Out -pratice-

Post  James Potter Wed Jun 08, 2011 11:09 pm

*As luck would have it, James was out and about, happening by where the first-year was practicing, watching for a moment. He was a skilled dueler himself; he had to be with all the pranks and such they pulled. This kid clearly had a lot of potential. He had heard a "little kid" had taken someone down like a natural, but he had no idea it could be her, she looked so innocent! He loved it! It was like nature's trick on her opponents. He stepped out from behind a tree, clearing his throat with his wand at the ready in his hand in case she fired a spell in surprise*

Well well, seems you're making a name for yourself already, eh?
    Alicia Lynn Crowe
    Alicia Lynn Crowe

Post  Alicia Lynn Crowe Wed Jun 08, 2011 11:20 pm

Alice was just praticiing spells on a rock now. She heard the other and thought it was a slitherlin. She spun around quickly and casted a wave towards James. She didn't notice what she had done before she already casted!!! Her eyes went wide and her hadn clapped over her mouth. "I'm sorry!!!! " Though we are sure, that the fifth year can easily dismissed a spell form the small first year. She stared up at him for a moment.

She was small for her age, and on top of that... Bella had marked her as pray, as well as her older brother and his goons. Only reason she took out the other slytherlin was, well, he wasn't expecting the small girl to actually cast onhim. James was right... Her natural ablity was looking so innocent.

"I'm really sorry, I thought you where slitherlin again... they won't let me alone lately... mostly the first year Alex has as puppets..." She stated bitting down on her bottom lip a little.
    James Potter
    James Potter

Post  James Potter Wed Jun 08, 2011 11:33 pm

*James deflected the spell with the expected ease, smiling as always, having expected that to happen*

No worries, Alice. Hey, you've got a lot of skill for a first year y'know. That rock didn't stand a chance! But me? A Slytherin? I'm crushed!

*He gave a playful wink and continued*

I bet you'd be a force to be reckoned with if you had someone to practice with you. Maybe someone that's been doing it for a few maybe 5 years?

*he was just joking around, but the offer was made just the same if she caught it. Not only did she have the ability to be great, but she needed it with the enemies she had gained too, and he knew it.*
    Sirius Black
    Sirius Black

Post  Sirius Black Thu Jun 09, 2011 4:00 pm

As expected, where James was, Sirius was not far behind. However, James might not have realized that Sirius and Alice had already gotten close. They had a bond really in the fact both of them were Gryffindor from Slytherin families.

Sirius came up behind her and gave her a hug from behind, resting his head against the top of Alice's. ``Or a couple of them.`` He said with a grin. Oh yes, there were many jealous first years that would give their left eye to have Sirius hanging on them and James talking to them.\\
    Remus J Lupin
    Remus J Lupin

Post  Remus J Lupin Thu Jun 09, 2011 4:27 pm

Remus walked up to the gathering, from behind James. He would cast something that if not deflected would make James' hair turn a beautiful shade of pink.

He would smile as he came up.

Giving a wink toward Aleica before sitting down by the tree and opening his advanced Ancient Runes and leaning back. He was a talented dueler himself - but the moon had put him behind on the books - so, here he was.

"James always aims a hair to the right, and he shifts his weight to his back foot just before he casts...just to give ya a tip or two."

He smiled.

"Wanna get Siirus, just mention his hairs out of sorts."
    James Potter
    James Potter

Post  James Potter Thu Jun 09, 2011 4:48 pm

*James would of course hear Remus moving over the leaves and twigs of the forest floor, but let the spell hit him anyway, for the laughs. He did counter though, with a spell of his own transfiguring Remus' nose and ears into those of a pretty pink pig*
    Alicia Lynn Crowe
    Alicia Lynn Crowe

Post  Alicia Lynn Crowe Thu Jun 09, 2011 11:46 pm

Alice would smile up at James and nod her head. "That woudl be... AH!" she would find arms around her and looked up seeing the other brother she had. Sirius and Remus where her frist two big brothers. After all, somehow she always ended up near Remus durning the same, and where REmus was, usually Sirius was somewhere in the mix. "That would be great! I just don't want to get caught trapped again, and if i can match someone older then me, then I won't get caught again.. or well.. can counter it."

She leaned back on him some and smiled at REmus. She did like hanging wout with them, and on top of that... Alice was no normal first year. She didn't act like a lost little kid, oogling after them... they where her friends, and alice worked hard to get ahead of her own class. She wanted to try and get ahead of her own second year. Her family didn't give her enough create for her mind. "Please!!! I want to learn more," She would take notes of what Remus said and grin. "Ohhhhhh hints!" She giggled.
    Sirius Black
    Sirius Black

Post  Sirius Black Tue Jun 14, 2011 1:01 am

``What you have to learn are countering spells. If someone throws a water wave at you, counter it with fire, if someone attacks use a shielding spell. Those basics that you will learn in DADA are really what you need for most of the twats in this place.`` He said with a gesture towards the school He let the girl go and leaned back against a tree, pulling a cigarette to his lips and lighting it before taking a drag. Definite bad boy. ``Now, the question is, do you want to learn to defend or attack?``\\
    Remus J Lupin
    Remus J Lupin

Post  Remus J Lupin Tue Jun 14, 2011 8:42 am

Remus was content to sit under the tree and let the two most wanted gryffindor boys flaunt and show off to help the girl - and likewise to watch the girls glareing at them from a distance.

"Anyone have plans for the All Hallows Ball?"

He asked conversationally.

He brushed that sandy blonde hair back from his brown eyes. He wasn't abad looking guy, yes - sure he had some scaring but he was still good looking, in the good guy way.

He didn't hold a candle to the 2 show offs he was watching, but he didn't try to either.
    Alicia Lynn Crowe
    Alicia Lynn Crowe

Post  Alicia Lynn Crowe Tue Jun 14, 2011 12:24 pm

She smiled when he let her go, and kind of enjoyed the glaring of the girls. it was so much fun to watch them get all flustered when she got their attention so easy, but it wasn't like she was all oogling over them. "I know!! Defence... because your offence, or attacking isn't any good if you don't protect yourself first " THe smaller girl stated looking between James and Sirius.

When Remus asked about the ball she would blush a little rubbing the back of her neck. "I want to go with ummm... I'm not telling." She wanted to go with Shinya, really really bad!!! She did like him ALOT! Poor kid got bashful around a boy she liked. Yes, she liked James, Sirius, and Remus, but they where more like big brothers.
    James Potter
    James Potter

Post  James Potter Tue Jun 14, 2011 2:10 pm

*James tugged down a lock of his hair far enough to see it and rolled his eyes, looking to Remus*

Really mate? Pink? Couldn't you have gone with something with a bit more dash to it?

*he couldn't keep a straight face though, seeing Remus still had the transfigured features, laughing*

Fair's fair I guess!

*What Remus called showing off, he called having a good time. He returned Moony's features to normal, looking back to Sirius and Alice*

Defense is critical of course, but sometimes a good offense is the best defense. If you can get them before they get you, then you're set. It becomes almost like instinct once you do it long enough. Then you can decide which tactic to take based on your opponent and what they do. Where you're starting out though, you should get some defensive spells down first. Pretty much what you said, kiddo.

*James looked at the others while gesturing toward her*

Kid's got a good head on her shoulders!

*he knew he was stating the obvious, but was being encouraging. He also knew there were girls staring at them as usual, but he ignored them as if they weren't there, as they didn't interest him much at all in reality. It's the ones that think for themselves or otherwise buck the trend that get his attention. Alice though was like a fun kid sister. Anything beyond that would be gross! He thought it'd be obvious who he was going to the ball with, but who knew what would happen between then and the ball*

Right now I'm thinking it'll be Lily I'm going with. Beyond that, I'm playing it by ear as usual. What are you guys planning or are we all together?

*His tone was subtle, sounding like a normal question to Alice, insignificant to anyone other than Sirius and Remus, but knowing him as well as they did, it gave them both the hint that he knew about them even though they didn't say, even perhaps not to each other yet. He knew them so well they might as well have had a neon sign up. Question was, how long has he known?*

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat May 11, 2024 5:36 am