Marauders ~. Mischief Managed .~

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Marauders ~. Mischief Managed .~

Harry Potter Role Playing game based in the Marauder's time line.

I forgot my password

OOC News

New Page 1

8/16/11

Wow! We have been up and moving again! And I have to admit it is great to be back, I am so happy to see most of our players back. We have missed everyone! I would like to say thank you to our fearless leader on behalf of good old Voldemort for winning Character of the Month. It means a lot to me to know that he is loved, because I do so love playing him! And congrats to Rogue for winning Player of the Month, keeping active, and working hard to keep your characters true to form! And of course, congrats to everyone for making MMM a screaming success again.

For everyone's knowledge, it seems that the young lady playing Andromida and Rudulphus has dropped out on us... which is sad, but seeing as she has not posted since our return, I feel it only fair to put the two characters back up for grabs!

Keep up the good work everyone!

E~

7/28/11

If all goes according to plan, we would like to get started again Friday July 29th. I know this is short notice, I have been unable to sit down and update the site. :D. I have heard that just about everyone is coming back, I have not yet heard from Ren or Rogue, but I hope to see them!!!! See you all then!

E~

7/20/11

We are hoping to be reopening soon. Sometime in the next few weeks. so anyone that is interested in returning to us should keep checking the site for activity, or watch this box and I will announce when we are up and active

Thanks everyone for their patience!

~E

Latest topics

» Bringing Sexy Back
Bored Nao! I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 14, 2011 8:50 am by Hikaru Katsumi

» After Class Work
Bored Nao! I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 14, 2011 2:42 am by Dmitrious Craft

» Taking James and Alice for Ice-Cream
Bored Nao! I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 14, 2011 2:35 am by Severus Snape

» The right encouragement.
Bored Nao! I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 13, 2011 11:31 pm by Narcissa Black

» A gift and a concern...
Bored Nao! I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 13, 2011 4:50 pm by Lord Voldemort

» New Board Delays
Bored Nao! I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 13, 2011 4:34 pm by Lord Voldemort

» Seems like it's always me...lol
Bored Nao! I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 12, 2011 7:55 pm by Lily Evans

» I want to kill something (Auroras?)
Bored Nao! I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 11, 2011 8:20 pm by Alicia Lynn Crowe

» A Lover's Quarrel - JamesXLily his dorm( private)
Bored Nao! I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 09, 2011 2:16 pm by James Potter

Chatbox

Top posting users this week

No user

Top posting users this month

No user

3 posters

Bored Nao!

Bellatrix Black
    Bellatrix Black

Bored Nao! Empty Bored Nao!

Post  Bellatrix Black Thu Jun 02, 2011 12:54 am

Bellatrix was bored. She loved the school, but she wanted something to maim! She had been spoiled by her summer with the Dark Lord. He let her hurt things.

She was sitting in one of the empty classrooms, sitting on one of the desks `criss cross apple sauce` with her skirt tucked down between her legs, her tie loosened and shirt partially unbuttoned, showing off the round of cleavage from under it.

She was picking her nails with a very dangerous looking knife that had been a gift to her from Rudulfus who was under the impression that like her sister she longed for a relationship and love out of this union... it would take a lot more then a pretty knife to get her to love him.\\
    Dmitrious Craft
    Dmitrious Craft

Bored Nao! Empty Re: Bored Nao!

Post  Dmitrious Craft Thu Jun 02, 2011 4:45 am

"Hmmmm Good evening.... lovette.." A voice vcame out from behind her as one hand came down against her shoulder leaning down over her looking at her upside down. Of course, he didn't have his lovely mowhawk anymore... they would throw a fit with him running around with rainbow hair. Dmitri was a bit... pansexual. He liked both woman and men, and had no prefrance at all.

"You look bored off your ass...." He grinned. Yes he was undercvoer, but fuck.. he couldn't stop playing with the crazy one now could he? He was dressed in all griffendor colors before setting down beside her. He watched her pick her nails with the knife for a few moments before speaking again. "So... you guys out to kill me yet?"
    Bellatrix Black
    Bellatrix Black

Post  Bellatrix Black Fri Jun 03, 2011 1:51 am

When he leaned over her, and spoke he would quickly find a wand at his throat, however when she saw who it was she smiled that bright and mad smile for him, not moving the wand as she arched up some and pressed her lips against his own for a moment.

``It is soooooo boring.`` She said with a pout before turning around on the desk, sitting so that she had one knee on either side of him, her hands coming back on the desk, back arching some as she looked at him through the veil of black ringlets. ``How are things?``
    Dmitrious Craft
    Dmitrious Craft

Post  Dmitrious Craft Fri Jun 03, 2011 2:11 am

He woudln't even flinch at the wand. He had worse things stabbed and pointed at him form where he came from. He would kiss her back and would let his fingers run over her cheek before setting down infront of her letting her straddle him, so to speak. He would look up at her with a yawn.

"Same oh... Dealing with playing both sidea of a chess board kind of sucks.. you know... I was want some entertain ment... got any secrete places to smoke a little... piece?" he asked with a bit of a grin. "Got some of the good stuff on me... the REALLY good stuff... and.. i'm bored as hell as well..." He would let his fingers run up and down her thigh a little.

"What do you say?"
    Lucius Malfoy
    Lucius Malfoy

Post  Lucius Malfoy Fri Jun 03, 2011 9:00 am

"Sorry to interupt."

Though, he didn't seem very apologentic as he came into the room he semed aggiated, which - with Lucius was an accomplishment. While it didn't take much to piss him off, it took a great deal for him to show it.

He closed the distance between them.

"I need a word with you Bella - In private."

He didn't really care for Alex, but even if he had he wouldn't have cared to completely ignore anyone in the room. It was his world -everyone else just lived in it.

Knowing it was doubtful she'd concent sense she seemed to be having fun with her newest toy he added.

"Regaruding your sister and her dubious future if she doesn't get her shit together."
    Bellatrix Black
    Bellatrix Black

Post  Bellatrix Black Fri Jun 03, 2011 1:50 pm

Bellatrix smiled at Dmitri... biting her lower lip as he sat down she wold slip off the desk so she was indeed straddling him, her knees to either side of him, body pressed against him, those ample breast pushing against his chest. ``Mmm, I think I know a good place... there is another abandoned classroom in the Astronomy Tower... I usually go there for things.... other then smoking... but maybe we can compromise...`` She purred, her hands slipping down between her own legs to grip his belt buckle.

When Lucius' voice sounded there was a slight irritation in those made eyes for a moment, but only Dmitri could see it from where she was sitting.

``What did she do this time?``
    She asked, her hand still on Dmitri's belt buckle as she looked over her shoulder at Lucius, she was tired about talking about Narcissa... even with a name like Narcissa the true narcissist of the family was Bellatrix without a doubt.\\
    Dmitrious Craft
    Dmitrious Craft

Post  Dmitrious Craft Fri Jun 03, 2011 2:10 pm

Dmitri would smirk up at her at those words. "Hmmm I could do a little more then smoke... been a while since i got a good..." he woudl cutt off hearing Lucious. "God... Lucious... your a cock block you know that man?" He would let his head fall back against the back of the chair letting them talk. His hands still wondering up her skirt a little and back down her inner thighs. Oh, lucious could watch if he wanted.. or join in if bella didn't throw a fit. Dmitri didn't care, nor did he mind. He straddled the fince... so to speek.

His head would lay in to her breasts and smile. "Hmmm such wonderful pillows..." He muttered just laying there listening. "So... cut off the marriaged, or act like you do man... not meaning to jump in to the conversation... but you could always make her think you gave up.... she will start straighting up, or get all Emotional... maybe she is just on the rag?"
    Lucius Malfoy
    Lucius Malfoy

Post  Lucius Malfoy Fri Jun 03, 2011 3:27 pm

If he seemed bothered by the situation he found them in. It didn't show. Infact when the other called him a cock block he rolled thoes shoulders indiffrently.

"Don't stop on my account."

He looked over at Bella for a moment - but before he could speak the other was offering his advice.

"I don't care what she thinks will get my attention. The marriage will go thru unless one person in partiuclar decided to stop it - Either way I have no say. However."

He said now moving his eyes from the man to the woman.

"I'd still like to tie our families together and unless she gets her shit together and starts showing the proper respect to the proper people...she is going to end up dead."

Hhis tone was serious.

"She doesn't fear him, she throws his name carelessly - She a dumb kid, I'd hate to see her killed over stupidity. But telling me she's had fantasys that would make the dark lord blush? She's going to get hurt."

He rolled thoes shoulders once more.

"And I won't be stupid enough to try and stop it - neither should you. Either straighten her out..."

He stoped by the door.

"Or get out of his way, because she won't last long like that."
    Bellatrix Black
    Bellatrix Black

Post  Bellatrix Black Fri Jun 03, 2011 8:13 pm

When the other put his head down on her breasts she would run her fingers up into his hair, just petting him passively, one hand moving down to rub against his cock through his pants, she didn't hide what she was doing from Lucius, she wouldn't care if he watched, or joined, it was just the way she was. Highly sexual, and highly insane.

However, Lucius seemed to have her attention. She could multitask. ``Lucius love, could you open the window... we should stay here... Dmitri can't be seen wandering up to my known fuck spot with me...`` She said thoughtfully. ``It would compromise his position with the idiots.``

She would roll her hips forward against his cock, waving her hand to close the door, poor Dmitri seemed to be her toy for tonight... but certainly he wouldn't complain. As long as he understood that it was just the way it was.

``She is trying Lucius.`` She said softly to him. ``But you are right, she needs to be more quiet about it until her place with him is secured... I will talk to her.`` \\
    Dmitrious Craft
    Dmitrious Craft

Post  Dmitrious Craft Fri Jun 03, 2011 8:36 pm

DMitri would listen but his mind was more on... what she was doing to his cock. Yeah... no longer a block there... he was intently staring at the hand moving along the nice buldge in his pants. He would smirk up at her before turning his eyes towards her letting his tongud slid over his bottom lip. "Tits... Just so you know... you keep that up... I'm not going to make it to the spot.. i'm going to have you bent over a desk." He smirked and looked over at Lucious then.

He wasn't sure about the guy, but he would agree with bella that them being budy budy together would be a very bad idea. His hand would go back and mutter the lock spell and the door would lock and latch. It was dangerous playing with fire right? And Dmitri walked a narrow line in between a fire pit... and a full on fire storm. His dark eyes turned towards Lucious again and would smile.

"So you want the kid to act more like... Snape huH? or maybe ... high mannered.. why don't you put Snape and her in a room together? I saw you rubbing up on him..." He muttered waving his hand. "Make them talk... I'm sure yo ucan talk Severus in to do it... Kid seems to do what you want... " he muttered nuzzling his face back in to those boobs a little thinking. "I mean.. you want calm.. that is one hell of a 'calm' kid..." -d-
    Lucius Malfoy
    Lucius Malfoy

Post  Lucius Malfoy Tue Jun 07, 2011 7:59 pm

When she shut the door of which he was leaning on the door frame, he simply leaned slightly so not to be struck by the door. He had already crossed to the window before he heard the door lock.

Guess he wasn't leaving.

He didn't trust Demitri, he worried what being around -them- would do to his devotion. He had already seen what happened to Severus when Lily got her claws into him. He was slowly wiping her away , little by little increaseing his control and reducing hers.

Cold grey eyes watched the pair, they were beautiful. No denying that.

He would give a curt nod at Bellas words, thoes eyes turned to Demitiri and he would rasie a fine eyebrow.

"No, I don't want her like Severus. I already have one of them."

He said drolly as he waved his hand dismissively.

"Besides, putting them together would simply end up with a murder or a rape which why no doubt entertaining is hardly effective."

He walked over to the pair, coming to stand behind Bellatrix.

"If she would stop trying to fit into whatever she thinks she should be and just exisited it wouldn't be a problem."

His finger slid along bellas neck raising her jaw.

"Take Bella here, Beautiful, Powerful, Intellegnt, LeStrange will be lucky to have her."

He would lean down and kiss her softly.

"She knows what she wants and takes it - the world be damned. "

He would move his lips to her neck if she didn't object.

"Yet, knows when to hold her tounge.."

A soft nip.

"And when to use it."

A teaseing lick.

He was now squating behind the chair she was sitting on.

"Narcissa could learn a thing or two."
    Bellatrix Black
    Bellatrix Black

Post  Bellatrix Black Wed Jun 08, 2011 2:00 pm

Bellatrix complain about being loved up on? No that never happened, when Lucius came in behind her she would arch her back some, one hand still on Dmitri's belt buckle, the other came back into Lucius' hair as he teased her. Oh, oh yes, this could get so very fun.

``And she will, given time, she is only 14 Lucius, you remember what it was like to be 14... still trying to figure out how your dick worked?`` She said, tightening those fingers in his hair, almost painfully, but not quite before rolling her hips against Dmitri's crotch again. ``Give her time to start thinking with her head and not her vagina and all will work out... or even... to figure out how to use her vagina to get what her head wants.`` She purred. ``She will never be me, but I know she will make you happy someday.``\\
    Dmitrious Craft
    Dmitrious Craft

Post  Dmitrious Craft Fri Jun 10, 2011 1:00 am

"I thank she can get that to work pretty well.. blonde hair always messes up the head." He muttered feeling his crotchmessed with, and he would press up against her when she pressed down. His lips against her neck nipping her flesh. Dmitri had a thing for blood, but he wouldn't do it here. His dark eyes slid close as his fingers wonder up and slid up under her shirt letting his fingers wonder her belly.

"Hmmm, To bad I don't know enought to get in on this conversation." He muttered with a grin letting one hand slid past Bella and slid up against Lucious' belt pulling the belt through the loop. "Could always give her a Orgy and teach her that way.. but that is just me.." He muttered rolling his eyes more intesrted in the tits in his face then the new ones Lucious was talking about.
    Lucius Malfoy
    Lucius Malfoy

Post  Lucius Malfoy Fri Jun 10, 2011 2:13 pm

His attention had seemingly shifted from his future wife, to his future sister in law...and her not to bad looking boy toy. His hand slid with out shame down the front of her pants kissing the side of the neck the other wasn't bothering with.

|Short, sorry lots of places to post and no time to do it lol! |

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat May 11, 2024 10:24 pm