Marauders ~. Mischief Managed .~

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Marauders ~. Mischief Managed .~

Harry Potter Role Playing game based in the Marauder's time line.

I forgot my password

OOC News

New Page 1

8/16/11

Wow! We have been up and moving again! And I have to admit it is great to be back, I am so happy to see most of our players back. We have missed everyone! I would like to say thank you to our fearless leader on behalf of good old Voldemort for winning Character of the Month. It means a lot to me to know that he is loved, because I do so love playing him! And congrats to Rogue for winning Player of the Month, keeping active, and working hard to keep your characters true to form! And of course, congrats to everyone for making MMM a screaming success again.

For everyone's knowledge, it seems that the young lady playing Andromida and Rudulphus has dropped out on us... which is sad, but seeing as she has not posted since our return, I feel it only fair to put the two characters back up for grabs!

Keep up the good work everyone!

E~

7/28/11

If all goes according to plan, we would like to get started again Friday July 29th. I know this is short notice, I have been unable to sit down and update the site. :D. I have heard that just about everyone is coming back, I have not yet heard from Ren or Rogue, but I hope to see them!!!! See you all then!

E~

7/20/11

We are hoping to be reopening soon. Sometime in the next few weeks. so anyone that is interested in returning to us should keep checking the site for activity, or watch this box and I will announce when we are up and active

Thanks everyone for their patience!

~E

Latest topics

» Bringing Sexy Back
Let me suffer alone (Marauders) I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 14, 2011 8:50 am by Hikaru Katsumi

» After Class Work
Let me suffer alone (Marauders) I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 14, 2011 2:42 am by Dmitrious Craft

» Taking James and Alice for Ice-Cream
Let me suffer alone (Marauders) I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 14, 2011 2:35 am by Severus Snape

» The right encouragement.
Let me suffer alone (Marauders) I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 13, 2011 11:31 pm by Narcissa Black

» A gift and a concern...
Let me suffer alone (Marauders) I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 13, 2011 4:50 pm by Lord Voldemort

» New Board Delays
Let me suffer alone (Marauders) I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 13, 2011 4:34 pm by Lord Voldemort

» Seems like it's always me...lol
Let me suffer alone (Marauders) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 12, 2011 7:55 pm by Lily Evans

» I want to kill something (Auroras?)
Let me suffer alone (Marauders) I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 11, 2011 8:20 pm by Alicia Lynn Crowe

» A Lover's Quarrel - JamesXLily his dorm( private)
Let me suffer alone (Marauders) I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 09, 2011 2:16 pm by James Potter

Chatbox

Top posting users this week

No user

Top posting users this month

No user

5 posters

Let me suffer alone (Marauders)

Remus J Lupin
    Remus J Lupin

Let me suffer alone (Marauders) Empty Let me suffer alone (Marauders)

Post  Remus J Lupin Tue May 31, 2011 3:16 pm

It was about 640 when Remus had walked out of the school. His hands fisted in his pockets and his eyes focused on the whomping willow. Several yards behind them he could hear them thrumping along under the invisiblity cloak.

He was terrified.

Not of the moon and the damange he would do on himself. No, that he was used too. It was the fact that this month he wouldn't be alone.

His fear of the others joining him was two pronged.

The first and most obvious one was the fact he could seriously hurt or kill them. He had no memeory of what happened over the night - what made them think for half a second that the facts would change?

The second, was - How would they treat him after seeing the monster he truly was. They had never gotten so close. They had been known to walk him to the tree and help him to the hospital wing afterward...but they had never seen the beast.

They'd always been to smart for that.

His eyes watched at the tree swung wildly at a bird which got to close, then his eyes shifted toward the sky. He had a few minutes yet.

Though he kept his back to them he was clearly speaking to them - there was no one else here.

"This is suicide. Go back. Please."

There was a quiet desperation in the final word. He knew he could shout and scream and they might go...but they would come back cause they thought they would be helping him.

What kind of help were they if he killed them.

He was already feeling that uneasy tug in the back of his mind and he sighed heavily. Kneeling he would take a stick and prod the knob on the trunk. The tree froze.

"Please. Stay here. "

He turned to face them, even though he couldn't see them.

"Please."

Before he let them aruge he would slide down the hidden opening and into his personal hell.
    Sirius Black
    Sirius Black

Let me suffer alone (Marauders) Empty Re: Let me suffer alone (Marauders)

Post  Sirius Black Tue May 31, 2011 5:40 pm

The large black dog that had become Remus' constant companion in the month before school started simply canted his head and sat down as if to say `not on your life mate.` He knew he was fast, and he was smaller, and he could get away if Remus turned on them, and if the need be, the stag that was James would be able to stand up to him.

Those orange eyes looked up at the rat that was currently perched on his head, squeaking at Remus as if Peter were telling him off. The idea simply made the dog's tail wag.\\

James Potter
    James Potter

Post  James Potter Wed Jun 01, 2011 11:08 pm

*given the logistics of his alternate form, he would take if after they have gotten through the passage, for now holding his invisibility cloak over the other two, giving a nod at their sounds, not understanding them, but knowing them well enough to know what they were saying just the same. Once Remus stopped the tree, James brought them within a few feet of him*

I've never been one to take orders, mate. Might as well save your energy and get on with it, no? We'll be fine, don't you worry.

*As Remus descended into the passage, the Marauders would follow. Once inside, he took the cloak down to his shoulders, looking like a floating disembodied head, a trick he relished playing on unknowing people at night*
    Remus J Lupin
    Remus J Lupin

Post  Remus J Lupin Wed Jun 01, 2011 11:24 pm

Remus knew he was beating a dead horse but as he walked around the interior of that darkened little shack, he was already regreting not just knocking them out and being done with it.

He would pace in silence, the fact that the moon was so close at hand only added to agitaion. He walked over to a large heavy door.

His back still to them. They hadn't seen him like this. Even in his worst moments - they never saw this level of appreition...no, fear - Yeah, Fear was a better word.

"When I seal this, It won't open til morning. There is a small passage by the table - over there against the wall. It would be tight but you should be able to get thru it - if you need to."

There was a moment pause as he took a heavy breath suddenly, looking so much older than fifteen.

"Don't worry, I'm to big and even if I'm not, it's lined with Silver...so is this door. The thought process is if anything was stupid enough to get stuck down here with me."

He gave them a pointed look on stupid. It was the first time he really looked there way since he left the castle. Even the disembodied head joke couldn't win a smile.

"It would hurt to much to make it worth the effort."

He didn't have his wand - He always left it at the castle for fear of damanging it. Instead the spell was activiated by a touch of his hand and a quiet whispered charm.

He stepped back as the door seemed to almost liquidfy, turning into a irridesant silver, before coming solid. Remus moved back on instintic, or experiance.

He didn't seem to want to look at them, as he moved and sat on the bed. As he looked at them again he spoke.

"Stay safe guys...and Thank you."

He smiled, though, it never reached his eyes.

"See you in the morning."
    Sirius Black
    Sirius Black

Post  Sirius Black Thu Jun 02, 2011 1:27 am

The large black dog followed suit, letting Peter hit the knob on the tree and moving down into the passages with Remus. Once there Sirius put down the bag he had been carrying in his mouth that had their clothes in it and clothes for Remus... he had his cloak still wrapped around him like super dog.

He would shift to his human form, making sure the cloak was pulled around his naked ass self. He walked over and gave Remus a `bro hug`. ``You should be the one worried about being safe... leave the rest to us.`` He said honestly to him before looking over to James. Peter was still on his head.\\
    James Potter
    James Potter

Post  James Potter Thu Jun 02, 2011 11:35 am

*James noted the passage Remus spoke of, not thinking he'd need it though. He gave a nod, supporting what Sirius said, his eyes meeting Sirius' before he couldn't help but chuckle slightly at the sight of the rat on his head still, even despite the gravity of the situation*

Interesting hat you have there, mate.

*that was all he offered for levity at that moment, putting his glasses in, and the invisibility cloak over the bag with their clothes to keep attention from being drawn to it when fuzzy came out to play. He wasted no time in shifting into his large stag form, being careful with those antlers as he gave the three of them a nudge with his nose to say they'd all be fine, but waiting for the inevitable change to happen. They hadn't witnessed it yet, so he wanted to be ready, unsure how fast it happened*
    Remus J Lupin
    Remus J Lupin

Post  Remus J Lupin Thu Jun 02, 2011 2:47 pm

He would normally strip before this, but he had to much on his mind - thats what mending charms were for.

He didn't speak when they did, he would loosely return Sirius' hug before grimanceing his arm coming around his abdomen.

"Please..No matter what - Don't hate me for this."

Was the last coherent speech that slipped passed thoes lips as he shoved Sirius away from him. For a long moment he seemed completely still. His head down in his hands, fingers fisted in his hair, while his elbows rested on his knees.

The silence seemed to become roaring loud before slowly cracking and grinding of bones on bones where heard. It was small at first. Remus' breathing became heavier, faster and uneven. Once it started, it seemed to progress with a fair speed. Slowly it would seem his back was haunching but expanded as his rib-cage widened for the larger lungs growing on the inside.

The fingers gripping into his hair grew longer, deadly claws at the end of each hand.Legs and arms seemed to grow in lenght as he fell to the floor, his body tried to curl up but it was in a war with it's self. His very bones were rearranging his pelvis twisting and reforming the clothing he wore soon streached and torn away.

He gave up on the battle against screaming, terrible unearthly screams, there was no wonder people felt a tormented spirit haunted this shack...in truth it did.

His screams turned to the vocals of an injuried wolf as his jaw streched and teeth elongaged. His eyes distorted as fur began to grow over him, his feet became the bowed long legs of a wolf, easily the size of the stag before it was over.

He lay panting, whimpering and keening on his side, tounge lulled out on the floor recovering...though for how long he would stay down was unknown.

||He would appear like this though with more browns and reds:
    Let me suffer alone (Marauders) WereWolf
    Peter Pettigrew
    Peter Pettigrew

Post  Peter Pettigrew Thu Jun 02, 2011 7:40 pm

He had sat perched on Sirius' head think that his hair might make a nice nest before shaking the thought away. Funny thing about being an animigaus is that sometimes the animal quirks rub off.

He squeaked sharply as Sirius was pushed off the bed. He had jumped mid fall and landed on the bed rather than the faller fall to the bed. One thing about this body is that with short legs and squishy body he rolled well.

His nose twitched and round ears perked Remus as he sat so still. His head tilted to one side. Maybe this wouldn't be so bad. Remus was clearly uneasy, but James and Sirius didn't seem worried.

So, Maybe Remus worried about nothing.

Nothing, but the fact he turned into a man eater once a month..a fact which while he was leary of at first didn't really bother him now. Well, that is to say until he realized they had locked themselves in with him.

The sound of bone grinding against bone and the subtle changes were enough to send him with a flying leap-crash-roll-scurry movement off the bed and behind James' hoof.

He issued high pitched nervous sounds that gave the impression of someone fretting as he sat on his haunches, little rat hands holding on to the back of James' leg.

When the Transformation kicked into high gear and Remus began to scream, or roar, whatever that horrible sound was he shreiked and darted for the hole that they had been shown an escape route. One little rat hand on the hole wanting to run for it, but if James and Sirius held their ground so would he. He worried his tail nervously eyeing the whineing monster only five feet from him trying to remind himself that was nice ol pal remus, and he was not on the menu...right?
    Sirius Black
    Sirius Black

Post  Sirius Black Fri Jun 03, 2011 2:22 am

][Nice post Peter.][

Sirius came forward when the other hunched down, he couldn't hide his concern, he didn't know what he thought was going to happen, but he certainly hadn't thought that it would hurt so bad. There were many ways people saw werewolves, but this was something else all together. To really see it happening. When the other reared up in pain, it nearly knocked Sirius flat on his ass... by the time he hit the ground he had transformed into the large black dog, rolling into James' forelegs.

When Peter made a run for it he would be stopped with a thwak of a large paw on his tail. `we agreed not to leave Moony` He reminded the scurrying little rat before letting go of his tail.

Slowly the dog pulled himself to his feet, shaking the dust out of his coat and looking up at the deer over him... had they known that this was going to happen? Not really what it was, only what the books said, which did this no justice.

`Moony?` He whimpered as he edged closer to the large wolf, tail low, ears back, head leveled with his shoulders, his tail gave a soft and nervous wag behind him as he licked the giant wolf's underjaw.\\
    Sirius Black
    Sirius Black

Post  Sirius Black Fri Jun 03, 2011 2:25 am

Let me suffer alone (Marauders) Werwolf

Remus!? I like this one more then the bald thing from HP. lol.
    Remus J Lupin
    Remus J Lupin

Post  Remus J Lupin Fri Jun 03, 2011 4:12 am

||Yeah, I never liked the wolf in HP movie...he lost the werewolf element in my opinion||
    Remus J Lupin
    Remus J Lupin

Post  Remus J Lupin Sat Jun 04, 2011 8:04 am

||I'm gonna jump James cause I'm not sure if i'll be back on today <3 ya! ||

He was still whineing and keening on his side. That heavy barrel chest swelling as he gulped back deep breaths trying to recover from the transformation. He gave no great reaction to them being there at first.

However when Sirius got close, with out any other sign the monster rolled to his feet snapping over his shoulder in the process deadly ivories on just missing Sirius face as he got to his feet.

He may not been designed to eat animals - but they were still intruderes in his truff. Salvia dribbled down than open jaw, hackles rasied. Sirius could have walked under his belly with out ducking.

As thoes golden eyes wide with rage surveyed them as if debating who would be the best course, his firends would find nothing of remus in thoes deadly eyes.

He settled finally on the stag, he was afterall prey. For Peters sake - he seemed to be not worth his attention - not yet anyway. His hind quarters collected behind him before surgeing toward James.

His great paw sweeping from the side, hoping to catch the stag on the shoulderand send him to the floor before going for his throat.
    James Potter
    James Potter

Post  James Potter Sat Jun 04, 2011 1:56 pm

(good thing I refreshed the page before finishing my post from yesterday!)

*James watched the traumatic process the transformation was for Moony, wincing with nearly every crunching sound of his body restructuring itself. Like the others, he had the book knowledge, but that never held a candle to actual experience. He would have given anything at that moment to just make the pain stop for his brother. He turned, his eyes settling on the small rat at his foot, then at the passage as Wormtail ran for it*

"We're going to get out of this ok. But don't even think about running until you HAVE to!"

*he looked back at the werewolf, tensing visibly when Sirius went over to him. That's still a werewolf! Is he insane!? He hit the floor with a hoof to get the black dog's attention*

"Padfoot, that isn't Moony right now! Be careful!"

*Sometimes James hated being right, seeing the wolf snap. With all the agility expected of a deer, he leapt over and snatched the black dog by the scruff of his neck, tossing him back a few feet. He knew Moony was inside, but that he wasn't in control of himself now either. There was a reason Remus dreaded this and had all these protections up, and it wasn't because he was a giant CUDDLY wolf! He kept himself between Sirius and the wolf protectively. Moony or not, werewolves were not friendly, and he didn't fancy seeing one of his brothers killed over a fit of emotion. He cared very deeply for Moony too, but in situations like this he had an unusually cool and calculated head about him, hence why he's good in intense situations*

"Keep your head about you, we don't fully know what we're up against!"

*He kept his eyes on the wolf intently, knowing as he looked into those golden rage-filled eyes that they were dealing with a monster, not their brother at that moment. He watched as the wolf's body tensed, seeing the corded muscle in the werewolf's hind legs tense and bunch, knowing a lunge was imminent. Thankful for their practicing in these forms, he moved with surprising grace and strength, getting those antlers around the wolf's midsection just enough to throw him hard at a wall, though the claws did still manage to carve into his shoulder a bit, a bellowing roar given as pain surged from the wound, illustrating just how deadly the situation was as blood flowed down his foreleg. James was grateful that the swipe didn't connect like intended, certain it would have crippled him if a graze by those claws cut him like it did. Even more grateful that it wasn't a bite.*
    Peter Pettigrew
    Peter Pettigrew

Post  Peter Pettigrew Sat Jun 04, 2011 4:06 pm

He would stay low and fold thoes rounded ears back when he was chastised for wanting to run. Could they blame him? They could fight back, he was bite sized..maybe a little smaller than that.

Still, they were his friends, and he didn't want to lose them over a little thing like fear of being eaten.
    When he went from sleeping rumble of teeth to attacking mess of teeth and fury, Peter dove under an old chair.

Once under it he heard the likely yelp of Sirius when thrown back and then crash of the wolf into the wall. He squeaked then clapped his little rat hands over his snout, best not to draw attention to yourself Peter.

It was in his hiding place that he noticed the whole underside of the chair was shreaded, even the metal supports were in some places completely cleaved in two.

If iron bent...what were they gonna do?

((Thanks! I've never played Peter before! ))
    Sirius Black
    Sirius Black

Post  Sirius Black Sun Jun 05, 2011 1:14 am

The other two could not understand. Sirius loved Remus, but neither of them were exactly waving the rainbow flag... he just couldn't remain away from him, he had to come to his side... he was hoping submissive behavior would sate the wolf, when it didn't he was ready to move.

``YAAARRRRPPP`` He yelped, not from being bit and thrown by the deer, or from hitting the wall, but from the shock of being grabbed. He hit the wall lightly, as deer mouths were not made for grabbing and throwing... coming to his feet quickly.

He watched as Remus was tossed, and heart the bleating bellow from the James. Things were going down fast, something had to happen to calm it down. ``Peter calm down, you are too small, he won't even pay attention to you.`` He said to the panicing rat.

Knowing Remus would not stand for being thrown without lashing back Sirius would watch him, should he come forward again, then Sirius would launch to James' defense this time, certainly the smell of blood was going to make the werewolf a bit more aggressive.

``This is going down hill fast, James get out of hear and heal that before you come back!`` Sirius growled at him, waiting for any attack that might come his way.\\
    Remus J Lupin
    Remus J Lupin

Post  Remus J Lupin Sun Jun 05, 2011 8:18 am

The stag was no bambi and when paired with the mass of the wolf who weighed several hundred pounds he went thru the weak and rotting wall and into the next room. It would give them a few blissful moments to escape, or do what they needed to do.

He staggered to his feet and shook that massive head. His foreleg had been cut by the shards of the door and while not bad, for the breifly moment it had his attention rather than the bleeding deer as her to teeth on on flesh by the wound. Jaws closeing over his own foreleg and thrashing his head back and forth.

The yelps of pain paired with the snarling gave the impression of being attacked...when his own attacker was himself.

Satisified he seemed to remember his he ended up in this room in the first place and he lurched himself thru the same hole he had been knocked thru. His right leg drawn up and bleeding from his bite, and blood on his muzzle.

His hackles raised he would only see the dog assuming James took the chance to duck out of sight to heal himself before returning. He approched tail up and salavia and blood pouring off thoes barred fangs.

Not having the prey bleeding seemed to ...relax(?) him...or atleast not kick him into hunting. He approched slowly as if surveying the other, ready to kill - but as of yet not attacking.

If Sirius sayed submissive and Peter stayed quiet He would come with in inches of the dog, nostrals flared and he wuffed the others scent thru his mouth and nose.
    Peter Pettigrew
    Peter Pettigrew

Post  Peter Pettigrew Sun Jun 05, 2011 8:35 am

The rat stay under the chair occasionally he would peak out of the the bottom of the chair only to quickly retreat.He watched wide eyed as the monsters wolf closed in on Sirius. Likely that had all done research on wolf body posture and what meant, but he wasn't sure.

He certainally seemed like he wanted to attack Sirius...but he hadn't, at that distance though,he could easily - if he wanted to.

Hands clamped over his snout and eyes watched he could do little more than watch. Both wanting James back, but also worried his reapperance may bring the wolf back into hunter mode.
    James Potter
    James Potter

Post  James Potter Sun Jun 05, 2011 11:12 pm

*James wasn't waiting for the wolf to come back, way ahead of them as he ducked out into another room. He shifted back, wincing in pain as blood oozed from his arm, covering it. He pulled his wand out of the bag where they left their things, holding it to his wounds. He cast the spell, the wounds closing steadily, staying human only long enough to close the gashes in his arm. In his rush though, he left scars on his shoulder in his haste to get back in there. He'd worry about that later, replacing his wand and shifting back, making his way back into the room. He made sure not to move aggressively, but he was not about to stay away with Sirius that close to the beast, also keeping an eye out for Wormtail so as not to step on him. He was already tensed, ready to leap at the werewolf at a moment's notice, his mind reeling with thoughts. He was mainly focused on the wolf, but he was also in disbelief that this was their brother they were facing. How had they let this go on so long without doing something about it? Sure, it wasn't fully rational, but James was good at irrational expectations of himself when it came to his brothers. He almost shook his head trying to clear it, but thought better of it, as it would look aggressive. He found himself very torn between defending themselves and not wanting to hurt their brother*

"Next time I'm bringing horse tranquilizers!"

*he paused as if an idea just came to him, but held off on it to see if Sirius' submissive approach worked or not first. He knew something he could do to help their efforts, but he'd rather not have to use force if it could be avoided, since that was still Remus somewhere inside*
    Sirius Black
    Sirius Black

Post  Sirius Black Tue Jun 07, 2011 2:16 am

Sirius watched James disappear, his ears rounding as he heard Remus fighting with himself, smelling the wolf's blood... he didn't understand what was happening... he had hoped them being there would be easier for Remus, but maybe it would take time.

When the wolf approached he remained still. His tail down, but not tucked, ears back, head low, he kept his eyes away from the other, tongue licking over his own nose... submissive but not terrified. As he got closer and took in pulls of Sirius' scent Sirius tentatively did the same thing, sniffing the wolves jowls, his tail wagging a little, though remaining low.

Again that soft whine came from him and again that tongue come out to run over the wolf's lower jaw... a clear sign of submission between two canines, though a deer and a rat might not be so savvy on why he was trying the same thing twice.

After a moment Sirius slowly sat and came down to the ground, not yet giving the wolf his belly, but showing him submission nonetheless.\\
    Remus J Lupin
    Remus J Lupin

Post  Remus J Lupin Tue Jun 07, 2011 9:49 am

He contiuned his approch on the other K-9. When the dog flattened himself and keened thoes ears swivled to him. Fangs still barred but not vocalizing as much.

The thing about a werewolf, is they would just as soon kill their best friend. They couldn't see past that rage to recognize them. So rather it was the submission, or Sirius' scent - it seemed to have an effect.

When the other licked his jaw, thoes blood stained ivories opened in warning but didn't strike. It maybe the second attempt at the same method but the situation was diffrent.

Sirius had first approched when he was coming out of the transformation, hurting and confused. While I wouldn't ever call a werewolf in control he certainally seemed more awear of the situation now.

He came along side him, slightly over him - likely giving the massive shepherd a realization of just how small he was in comparrison to what had become of the quiet bookworm.

He would bring his snout over to the others shoulder and give it a solid bump effectively pushing the smaller one on his side.

If Sirius didn't fight he would scent his belly and throat - Werewolves had not drive to hunt animals - thats what humans were for. That didn't mean he wouldn't attack if he felt threatened.

This hell had been his and his alone for five years.

His tail stayed up but his muzzle closed - though his teeth still shown via the raised hackles.

Slowly, he raised his head to survey the deer, luckly for peter the thing half the size of his paw hadn't yet gotten his attention.

His eyes studied it still standing with one paw over Sirius in what could very easily be read as 'mine'.

He tilted his head watching the prey animal...his move.
    James Potter
    James Potter

Post  James Potter Tue Jun 07, 2011 1:18 pm

*The stag may be a prey animal, but he was an elk stag, and no normal one either, having plenty of fight in him. For now, he was ignoring the flee instinct tugging at the back of his mind, focusing on the fact that the one that was effectively his other half was currently stuck under a werewolf. Only two things were keeping him from connecting his antlers with the wolf again; the unwavering trust he had in his brothers, and that whatever Sirius was doing seemed to be having an effect. His guard was FAR from lowered though, still tensed and ready to lunge in a split second. The wolf was strong, but so was he given an elk's body is mostly muscle so they can move like they do, and he had the agility advantage. He knew what the posture meant, looking at Sirius for some kind of guidance to what the hell he was doing. He wasn't canine, he knew about canines for sure, but all he was seeing right now was his closest friend putting himself in a spot where he could be killed at any second. He did his best not to look challenging, but he wasn't going to compromise his ability to try to defend them either. There was nothing the approximately 1000 lb. stag could do about those sharp antlers reaching nearly to the ceiling; the stag could do serious damage beyond throwing him with those if he chose to*

He just watched silently. For now.

(I'm operating under the assumption, since stag is a general term ranging from deer to moose, and going by the reason for the form and such that he's an elk stag. Did research on elk just now, and hope their on a strong floor. So..he about equals or outweighs the wolf? I dunno. I didn't realize elk were so big!
    http://animals.nationalgeographic.com/animals/mammals/elk/ Not that it matters, just found it interesting. Thoughts if any?)
    Remus J Lupin
    Remus J Lupin

Post  Remus J Lupin Tue Jun 07, 2011 2:03 pm

|| Yeah, Elk are huge..we have 3 mounted at my parents house ( we are rednecks don't judge us) but how I've always seen him was as a red stag

Let me suffer alone (Marauders) 9ft-stag-the-Emperor-of-E-006

which are similar to the elk, with a more expanded rack, ie more points. And yes they are huge. I would see him having the agility advanage but being on an enclosed room would hamper that with long legs and antlers he has a lot going in diffrent direction were as the wolf is one basic shape. But yeah, James is no whimp. They are native to Britian where as ELK aren't, so thats why I thought the red stag was the form he took, They are about 300lbs and about 9 ft tall... http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Emperor_of_Exmoor |
    James Potter
    James Potter

Post  James Potter Tue Jun 07, 2011 2:20 pm

(I dunno, it's a shifted form, didn't think geography of the species played so much into it lol. I dunno, either way. Just seemed to me that he'd go for the larger stronger one since the whole reason for the form in the first place was to go against a werewolf. *shrug* Smile )
    Arthur Weasley
    Arthur Weasley

Post  Arthur Weasley Tue Jun 07, 2011 2:22 pm

|Whichever hun, he can def. tussle with a werewolf and I agree, James likes to show off lol. He was going to do something, he'd do it propperly lol - He's your Character knock yourself out <-Remus btw|
    Peter Pettigrew
    Peter Pettigrew

Post  Peter Pettigrew Tue Jun 07, 2011 8:14 pm

Peter watched wide-eyed under the flap of the chair. As the monster of a wolf was all over the dog. How could Sirius just lie there, didn't he see what he was capible of? It seemed a huge risk and one that while he loved Remus - wasn't sure was worth it.

He was lying on his belly, mouse paws clamped over his jaws fearing to breathe.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat May 11, 2024 7:12 am