Marauders ~. Mischief Managed .~

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Marauders ~. Mischief Managed .~

Harry Potter Role Playing game based in the Marauder's time line.

I forgot my password

OOC News

New Page 1

8/16/11

Wow! We have been up and moving again! And I have to admit it is great to be back, I am so happy to see most of our players back. We have missed everyone! I would like to say thank you to our fearless leader on behalf of good old Voldemort for winning Character of the Month. It means a lot to me to know that he is loved, because I do so love playing him! And congrats to Rogue for winning Player of the Month, keeping active, and working hard to keep your characters true to form! And of course, congrats to everyone for making MMM a screaming success again.

For everyone's knowledge, it seems that the young lady playing Andromida and Rudulphus has dropped out on us... which is sad, but seeing as she has not posted since our return, I feel it only fair to put the two characters back up for grabs!

Keep up the good work everyone!

E~

7/28/11

If all goes according to plan, we would like to get started again Friday July 29th. I know this is short notice, I have been unable to sit down and update the site. :D. I have heard that just about everyone is coming back, I have not yet heard from Ren or Rogue, but I hope to see them!!!! See you all then!

E~

7/20/11

We are hoping to be reopening soon. Sometime in the next few weeks. so anyone that is interested in returning to us should keep checking the site for activity, or watch this box and I will announce when we are up and active

Thanks everyone for their patience!

~E

Latest topics

» Bringing Sexy Back
Quiz completed - Adromeda earns 125 points for Slytherin I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 14, 2011 8:50 am by Hikaru Katsumi

» After Class Work
Quiz completed - Adromeda earns 125 points for Slytherin I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 14, 2011 2:42 am by Dmitrious Craft

» Taking James and Alice for Ice-Cream
Quiz completed - Adromeda earns 125 points for Slytherin I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 14, 2011 2:35 am by Severus Snape

» The right encouragement.
Quiz completed - Adromeda earns 125 points for Slytherin I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 13, 2011 11:31 pm by Narcissa Black

» A gift and a concern...
Quiz completed - Adromeda earns 125 points for Slytherin I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 13, 2011 4:50 pm by Lord Voldemort

» New Board Delays
Quiz completed - Adromeda earns 125 points for Slytherin I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 13, 2011 4:34 pm by Lord Voldemort

» Seems like it's always me...lol
Quiz completed - Adromeda earns 125 points for Slytherin I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 12, 2011 7:55 pm by Lily Evans

» I want to kill something (Auroras?)
Quiz completed - Adromeda earns 125 points for Slytherin I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 11, 2011 8:20 pm by Alicia Lynn Crowe

» A Lover's Quarrel - JamesXLily his dorm( private)
Quiz completed - Adromeda earns 125 points for Slytherin I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 09, 2011 2:16 pm by James Potter

Chatbox

Top posting users this week

No user

Top posting users this month

No user

2 posters

Quiz completed - Adromeda earns 125 points for Slytherin

Albus Dumbledore
    Albus Dumbledore
    Admin

Quiz completed - Adromeda earns 125 points for Slytherin Empty Quiz completed - Adromeda earns 125 points for Slytherin

Post  Albus Dumbledore Mon May 30, 2011 6:43 pm

QUIZ ANSWERED BY - ANDROMEDA BLACK
    SHE EARNED - 125 POINTS
    FOR SLYTHERIN HOUSE

Points posted

Last edited by Albus Dumbledore on Tue May 31, 2011 8:32 am; edited 2 times in total
    Andromeda Black
    Andromeda Black

Quiz completed - Adromeda earns 125 points for Slytherin Empty Re: Quiz completed - Adromeda earns 125 points for Slytherin

Post  Andromeda Black Mon May 30, 2011 7:09 pm

PLEASE STATE WHERE YOU WANT THE POINTS TO GO
    Slytherin

1. Who said this: "I don't know who Maxime thinks she's kidding. If Hagrid's half-giant, she definitely is. Big bones... the only thing that's got bigger bones than her is a dinosaur."

Harry Potter

2. Which of the following people said this? "Can I have a look at Uranus, too, Lavender?"

Ron Weasley

3. 'Hermione frowned at Ron.
    "He's not a nutter, Ron--"
    "His life's ambition is to have his head cut off and stuck up on a plaque just like his mother," said Ron irritably. "Is that normal, Hermione?"'

Who were Ron and Hermione talking about?

Kreacher

4. Who spoke this memorable quote?
    "It's good, isn't it? I wanted to have it chewing up a serpent to represent Slytherin, you know, but there wasn't time."

Luna Lovegood

5. "If you made a better rat than a human, that's not much to boast about."
    This quote was said by _______.

Sirius Black

6. "But you're Muggles! We must have a drink! What's that you've got there? Oh, you're changing Muggle money."
    Who said this and to whom did he/she say this to?

Arthur Weasley - Mr. and Mrs. Granger

7. Who said this? "Longbottom, if brains were gold, you'd be poorer than Weasley, and that's saying something."

Draco Malfoy

8. True or False: This quote was said by Lucius Malfoy.
    "Arthur Weasley loves Muggles so much he should snap his wand in half and go and join them. You'd never know the Weasleys were purebloods, the way they behave."

False

9. "Twitchy little ferret, aren't you, Malfoy?" Who said this quote?

Hermione Granger

10. Who said this? "Make way for the heir of Slytherin, seriously evil wizard coming through..."

Fred and George Weasley
    Albus Dumbledore
    Albus Dumbledore
    Admin

Quiz completed - Adromeda earns 125 points for Slytherin Empty Re: Quiz completed - Adromeda earns 125 points for Slytherin

Post  Albus Dumbledore Mon May 30, 2011 7:38 pm

Well Done. Check above to see how you did.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 3:08 am