Marauders ~. Mischief Managed .~

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Marauders ~. Mischief Managed .~

Harry Potter Role Playing game based in the Marauder's time line.

I forgot my password

OOC News

New Page 1

8/16/11

Wow! We have been up and moving again! And I have to admit it is great to be back, I am so happy to see most of our players back. We have missed everyone! I would like to say thank you to our fearless leader on behalf of good old Voldemort for winning Character of the Month. It means a lot to me to know that he is loved, because I do so love playing him! And congrats to Rogue for winning Player of the Month, keeping active, and working hard to keep your characters true to form! And of course, congrats to everyone for making MMM a screaming success again.

For everyone's knowledge, it seems that the young lady playing Andromida and Rudulphus has dropped out on us... which is sad, but seeing as she has not posted since our return, I feel it only fair to put the two characters back up for grabs!

Keep up the good work everyone!

E~

7/28/11

If all goes according to plan, we would like to get started again Friday July 29th. I know this is short notice, I have been unable to sit down and update the site. :D. I have heard that just about everyone is coming back, I have not yet heard from Ren or Rogue, but I hope to see them!!!! See you all then!

E~

7/20/11

We are hoping to be reopening soon. Sometime in the next few weeks. so anyone that is interested in returning to us should keep checking the site for activity, or watch this box and I will announce when we are up and active

Thanks everyone for their patience!

~E

Latest topics

» Bringing Sexy Back
Home again. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 14, 2011 8:50 am by Hikaru Katsumi

» After Class Work
Home again. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 14, 2011 2:42 am by Dmitrious Craft

» Taking James and Alice for Ice-Cream
Home again. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 14, 2011 2:35 am by Severus Snape

» The right encouragement.
Home again. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 13, 2011 11:31 pm by Narcissa Black

» A gift and a concern...
Home again. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 13, 2011 4:50 pm by Lord Voldemort

» New Board Delays
Home again. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 13, 2011 4:34 pm by Lord Voldemort

» Seems like it's always me...lol
Home again. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 12, 2011 7:55 pm by Lily Evans

» I want to kill something (Auroras?)
Home again. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 11, 2011 8:20 pm by Alicia Lynn Crowe

» A Lover's Quarrel - JamesXLily his dorm( private)
Home again. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 09, 2011 2:16 pm by James Potter

Chatbox

Top posting users this week

No user

Top posting users this month

No user

+3
Hikaru Katsumi
Sirius Black
Lucius Malfoy
7 posters

Home again.

Alicia Lynn Crowe
    Alicia Lynn Crowe

Home again. - Page 2 Empty Re: Home again.

Post  Alicia Lynn Crowe Wed Jun 08, 2011 1:07 am

Alice came looking for Remus and the others. She never really hung out with children her age. She was a little more.. mature then the older kids at times. He handled herself different, and their kiddy games kind of annoyed her. She hopped the Maraders didn't get annoyed with her.

She would look up at the sky and smile. She sat down her books and would jump up and down. "Go Griphendor!!! knock them on their heads, James and Sirius!! and..DEMI!!" She called form the ground towards them. Hey, who said their cheerleaders didn't have skirts on!! Alice was very freaking cute in a skirt!! She was litterly the maraders cheerleader, and liked being around them.

She wasn't sure about Dmitri, but Demi was easier to say, and most of the girls called him that.
    Dmitrious Craft
    Dmitrious Craft

Post  Dmitrious Craft Wed Jun 08, 2011 1:39 am

Oh yeah... personality cork, yeah, good one. Only thing was... you live with people that speak that way from the time your five until your now fifteen years old... you pick up their odd way of talking, and it seems to drill in to your mind. Dmitri would move to his place after moving to push down Hikaru's head a little.

"What happened to calling me Demi? or did that stop when I move from the state's to England agian?" He asked curiously before darting off towards the keeper position. "Just like half pint said!! Beter knock him of his broom JAMES!" He called from across the field ready to play this... it actually seemed fun.
    James Potter
    James Potter

Post  James Potter Wed Jun 08, 2011 11:16 am

*at Lucius amd Snape's remarks, James just smirked with a clear "that's all you have?" expression, completely unphased, looking down to their "cheering section" and seeing Alice joining them as an adorable cheerleader*

Let's go.

(should I assume someone brought the snitch and other things? Never saw it stated)
    Sirius Black
    Sirius Black

Post  Sirius Black Wed Jun 08, 2011 1:21 pm

``Dmitri... and your lovers quarrel wait until after the match? The pitch is no place for such affairs. SAVVY!`` Sirius called out with a wink, listening to bicker back and forth. Of course he only said savvy because he was talking to someone who used the term rather often.

Sirius pushed upward, looking around the area before spinning the bat again. ``Remus!`` He called down to his `cheerleader`. ``Release the Bludger Mate! Don't worry Jamie, I've got my marks on Snivillous.``\\
    Hikaru Katsumi
    Hikaru Katsumi

Post  Hikaru Katsumi Wed Jun 08, 2011 8:06 pm

Hikaru seemed playful enough at Dmitri's words, moving from side to side in the air much like a nascar driver (personally I hate nascar) would while revvin the engine. He made a face at him.

"Demi then, if you insist on it...doesn't matter either way to me."

at Sirius' comment a growl came up from his chest.

"That's the pot callin' the kettle BLACK." he mocked before spinning to face his teammates. He raised his hand opening his palm and for a split second you could see the golden snitch streaking away from him in the sky flying to the other end of the pitch. his eyes followed it perfectly calling back to Malfoy.

"Time to fly, boys."

before he dove and began his descent after it.

(assuming he's seeker since no position was chosen for him)
    Severus Snape
    Severus Snape

Post  Severus Snape Wed Jun 08, 2011 9:12 pm

Snape heard him but put him on ignore. He hated that nickname they gave him. almost as much as prince that seemed to be sticking to him these days. HE would move around the goals watching what was going on. Maybe he wasn't much for sports, but he had his eyes on every movement taht went around him. After all... Severus studied everything.

HE gripped his broom ,but not tight enought he couldn't get his hands free to stop anything coming at him.
    Dmitrious Craft
    Dmitrious Craft

Post  Dmitrious Craft Fri Jun 10, 2011 1:09 am

"Fine Fine! I will stop thinking with that head.." He smirked and would sping around Sirius to his spot. Thing was... He was around someone that was old English, he picked it up from being a kid. He would wait for the game to stop, full rights that he was going to fuck up his own team. Thing was.... He didn't care much for James or Sirius... they wehre fun.. mayve he would smoke a joint with them... but his team was who he was against right now. He had to prove hiself loyal to the slitherlins, and keep it good with the Griphendors.
    Lucius Malfoy
    Lucius Malfoy

Post  Lucius Malfoy Fri Jun 10, 2011 2:10 pm

The bludgers were released and the Quaffle was tossed up. Lucius rolled hard to the right to avoid being hit by the Bludger and captured the Quaffle before speeding toward the other's goal posts. He was actually quiet good and was more than a little greatful for a minute to forget his father, the Death Eaters, the approching marriage and the war...and just be 16 again.
    Sirius Black
    Sirius Black

Post  Sirius Black Sat Jun 11, 2011 11:54 pm

``What the hell is that supposed to mean Katsumi?`` Sirius asked, and he wasn't messing around those dark eyes focusing in on the other as he swung the bat, sending a bludger in the other's direction. Sirius wasn't the one openly flirting here, it wasn't like he wore a pink triangle.\\
    James Potter
    James Potter

Post  James Potter Mon Jun 13, 2011 3:38 pm

*James took off like a shot after the snitch, whipping over, under and around obstacles with surprising speed, mindful of the others around him as well*
    Lucius Malfoy
    Lucius Malfoy

Post  Lucius Malfoy Tue Jun 14, 2011 11:51 am

Wanna let this one go? I'm about to clean to boards so let me know.
    James Potter
    James Potter

Post  James Potter Tue Jun 14, 2011 2:11 pm

(probably. seems pretty much done unless others want to actually play out the practice)
    Hikaru Katsumi
    Hikaru Katsumi

Post  Hikaru Katsumi Tue Jun 14, 2011 9:21 pm

I agree - should be over with lol

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat May 11, 2024 2:43 am